Foot Fetish Fridays Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,131 Followers

AJ proceeded to slide her damp hosed feet across his nose as if they were fingers moving over a keyboard. He appeared to be enjoying the aroma immensely as he kept squeezing his erection over his slacks. I knew he was loving it. Here he was at the feet of a beautiful mature business lady which had always been one of his fantasies. She was powerful in the company and in total control.

"I have a tremendous amount work to do. Brittni, dear, you are excused. Have my driver take you to lunch. Come back in one hour. AJ will stay here with me because he has his own work to do," Dr. Kimura stated in her stoic tone.

AJ was kneading and massaging her feet. I could see her eyes close for a split second when he hit the right spots. If anyone knew how to caress and make a person's feet feel amazing, it was him. I became mesmerized by watching Dr. Kimura enjoy AJ's skills when she looked up at me and requested, "Did you hear me? Go on now."

When I got up to leave, I heard Dr. Kimura moan and command AJ, "Why don't you go ahead and lay on your back and scoot more under my desk to I can get back to work."

She was rubbing the bottoms of her hosed feet in his face when I shut the door. The driver took me uptown for a nice lunch and while I dined alone, I couldn't help but think about AJ and his encounter. I was hoping he was enjoying himself. When finished, I began heading back to the corporate office and was buzzed back up to the room by the receptionist.

When I walked in, I gasped! AJ was on his back, completely naked jerking his cock as the 95 pound Asian boss was standing on top of him. While balancing herself on one leg, she held her nylon clad wiggling toe up to his nostrils while coaxing him, "Cum for me AJ! Brittni, I'm glad you are here to witness your IT guy showing his appreciation for worshipping and paying respect to a woman's feet."

AJ began jerking faster and faster. Using his own precum and foreskin as lubrication, his hand was a blur. Dr. Kimura stood with her head turned, watching and anticipating his eruption. He was moaning while trying to breathe through his obstructed nostrils and mouth. Suddenly, he lifted his ass off the floor while arching his back.

His muffled scream could be heard in the next office, "Agghhh! Unghhh!" Rope after rope of thick white cum shot up like a fountain and landed on his belly. "Agghhh! Aggghhhhhhhh," he continued to grunt and I thought he would never stop.

When the spurting finally ceased, Dr. Kimura asked, "That is very impressive young man. Any more in there for me?"

AJ thrusted his hips upward and another glob spurted and ran down the back of his hand to her acknowledgement, "Good boy. That is one huge load. I am pleased."

She turned around, maintaining her balance on top of AJ. Using the top of her hosed foot as a shovel, she scooped a huge mess of slime off his belly and lifted it up like she was punting a football. A long strand was dangling off her toe like a broken spider web.

"My dear Brittni, we cannot have him going back with this mess. I'm sure with your good looks, you have consumed semen in your personal life. Would you be so kind as to come over here and clean this up for us?"

I was taken back by the bold request, yet I didn't want to disappoint the CEO the company. I thought, "What the heck" as I came over and knelt down beside AJ. Dr. Kimura lifted the mess which by then was already starting to soak into the nylon. Pointing her foot in my direction she requested, "Here you go dear. Hurry before it disappears."

Holding onto the bottom of her nylon covered foot, I lowered my lips to the thick pudding like spunk resting on the top of it. The strong aroma coming off her hose made me smile because I knew it was perfect for AJ. I sucked the warm sperm into my mouth and swallowed. I went back in and slurped off the rest. She scooped more up with her tiny foot and fed me seconds while a now relaxed AJ was caressing my ass through my slacks.

The cum was warm and salty and one of the thickest loads I could remember him shooting. I slurped and moved my lips all around his stomach while vacuuming it up off his skin. Dr. Kimura pointed her toe to an area by AJ's shoulder and informed me, "You missed a spot." While on my knees, I shuffled up and with a quick "smack" of my lips, that spot was clean.

She stepped off of AJ and gave us our next instructions, "You two have shown me so much. AJ, you have impressed me with how well you know how to respect and honor a woman's feet. Britt, I want to thank you for bringing him here and cleaning up the mess. I think we shall do this twice a month. Now, if you guys don't mind, I have quite a bit of work to do. You can show yourselves out."

AJ stood up and began to get dressed. I stood up and rubbed my knees. While slipping on his shirt, he whispered to me, "Look at her shoes sitting there. They are so hot."

Dr. Kimura was sitting at her desk in her hosed feet working when she looked up, "Take them. You have been such a gentleman, go ahead and take them home. I will have my secretary run out and pick me up another pair before I leave today."

When we were both ready, AJ walked over to Dr. Kimura. When she looked up, he took her hand gently and kissed it, "Thank you, Ma'am."

She smiled, "You are quite welcome young man. I will see you guys a week from Tuesday the 24th at 2pm."

AJ scooped up her shoe with his fingers and we made our way out to the limousine. While in the car and on our way back to work, he asked, "So you knew all along what she wanted us for, didn't you?"

I gave a guilty smirk which revealed the answer he was seeking before he asked, "So I'm curious. How did that topic come up with you and her?"

"It's a funny story. When I spoke with her, I commented on how much I liked her shoes she was wearing that day and she thanked me. When I giggled, she asked why I was giggling and I told her that our IT guy back at the office would love them and then we started talking. I told her everything...well maybe not everything but she got the idea and wanted to meet you," I shared.

It was my turn to ask the questions, "So what did you guys do while I was gone?"

AJ was about to tell me but before he started, he held one of Dr. Kimura's heels up to his face and inhaled deeply, "Ohhh. I can't get enough of that. I love that fucking aroma! I'm going to jerk off tonight when I get home to these. Fuck!" After two more sniffs like a teen huffing gas, he began to focus on my question.

"She had me lay on my back under her desk while using my face as a footstool. She rubbed and made me smell and kiss her feet for at least thirty minutes. They were so musky and you of all people Britt, know how much I love that. Her feet were so small, she stuffed them in my mouth every so often. She even took a phone conversation and acted as though I wasn't there. I was so fucking hard," he informed me of his encounter.

AJ continued, "So I thought that is all she wanted was for me to love on her feet when, unexpectedly, she ordered me to take my pants off and jerk it for her. Only she didn't say, 'Jerk it,' she was more clinical and told me to, 'masturbate while honoring her feet.' I was so hard and leaking, I needed the relief. You would have been proud of me because I wasn't shy or awkward. I took my clothes off and sat them on the chair. She fondled and teased my swollen balls and my foreskin with her toes. When she clamped both feet around my shaft like you did in the closet the other day, I just about lost it. Thank God she didn't pump it or I would have blasted off. Just when I got going, she stood on top of me. She was so light, I didn't mind and that is when you came in."

I was happy for AJ and then we changed the subject when I began discussing his date with us three girls, "This Saturday we need to go shopping for pantyhose and outfits and you are going with us to pick them out. Then the following Friday we will have the big date. Promise me you won't jerk off at all during that time so you will be extremely ready, if you know what I mean."

He chuckled, "Scout's honor."

The rest of the week, we girls continued teasing AJ at work like we always did with some shoe dangling, removal of our shoes at our desks, and flirtatious insinuations. Plans were made to pick up our shy IT guy at his house on Saturday morning. At around 10am, Tina drove her black Mustang convertible with the top down. While she drove, I sat in the passenger's seat and Starla in the back. With a large honk, AJ came out of his house, hopped in the back seat and with the wind blowing our hair, to the mall we went.

While in route, I could hear AJ making small talk with Starla in the backseat. He gently reminisced, "I keep thinking about the last time we were in the backseat of a car together. That was so amazing."

She giggled, "Yes it was. Are you hard thinking about it?" Starla then reached into his lap and grabbed his bulge before commenting, "Hey girls, our shy Tiger is rock hard. I don't know if I can wait until our date."

Tina chimed in, "Hey girl, you better. He needs to save it for us." We all chatted and laughed during the ride while Starla held onto AJ's cock through his pants the entire trip.

When we walked into the mall hallway, Tina asked him, "So AJ, if you could pick out our outfits for Friday's date, what would you have us wear?"

AJ excitedly replied, "I have been thinking about it all week and I know exactly what you could wear. Tina, I want you to wear a dark tank top with a matching black mini skirt, shiny tan pantyhose and black strappy high heels."

She asked, "What do you mean shiny?"

He responded, "You know like the kind those Hooters waitresses wear."

She winced, "I'm just not sure how that is going to look. I'm just not into..."

AJ interrupted, "You girls told me that I could pick out your outfits so you have to wear what I like. Well, didn't you?"

Tina looked at Starla and I before nodding, "OK sweetie. We will wear anything you pick out. We did say that. So what do you want Starla to wear?"

"Starla, I would like for you to wear nude hose under a pair of jean shorts, a pinkish shirt with tan ankle boots," said AJ.

Starla thought for a second before responding, "I think I can pull that off."

All four of us visited the appropriate stores and picked out every item that AJ had requested. He was like a kid in a candy store when we were in the nylon section. He was so meticulous in picking out the perfect pair for each girl. Whenever it was time to check out, he always insisted on paying for everything. He was a total gentleman.

With bags in hand, our final stop was the shoe store. He was even more excited when we made him our shoe boy and he knelt down to help the girls try on every pair. AJ was so gentle in strapping them on or zipping them up. I think his favorite part was when he got to hold the back of their ankles and pulled the shoe or boot off for the next fitting.

When finished, we all went to the courtyard and got something to eat. It was a nice time and it was good to see AJ with a smile on his face while enjoying our company. Of course on the way home, he reminded both girls that they were to wear the hose all week long so that they would be worn and musky, just the way he likes them. Even with a little balking, he would not have it any other way.

That week, the girls and I ramped up our flirting and teasing even more. They were loyal and wore the hose AJ had selected every day. On Monday, Tina wore a lady's business suit with navy blue pointy pumps. When she would sit down, you could see the shiny hose when her pant leg went up. Starla wore a cute pair of stylish tennis shoes with orange striped shorts and with the nude hose, it was an adorable outfit. For some reason, AJ walked past us many times that day.

I believe he became more excited as the week advance for two reasons. It was not only getting closer to Friday and the date but he also knew with each passing day, the nylons were getting more and more worn. His foot fetish was intense and he was just itching to act upon it like an artist with a blank canvas. They both wore different type of shoes every day but Thursday is when AJ just about succumbed to his desire.

Starla came in with her trademark Ugg boots which made her feet sweat profusely and Tina wore her thigh high black leather boots which did the same to her. Both girls knocked on his office door late in the afternoon not wearing them. When he answered and looked down, he just about came in his pants. Starla lifted her leg, spread her nylon encased toes and waved at AJ while telling him she couldn't wait for the date. Tina stood on her tiptoes so he could get a great view of her hose covered arches. AJ could see how damp their hosed feet were and it was driving him mad. The teasing was all he got as nothing further happened.

When Friday arrived, it was time. The girls wore the outfits AJ had picked out with their five consecutive day worn pantyhose. Even I wondered how pungent their feet might be. When work had ended, we all three went to my house to freshen up. After fixing our makeup and hair, AJ pulled into my driveway and texted me that he had arrived.

As we drove, we were delighted to see that he had chosen the boardwalk for our date. After parking his car, he politely opened the doors for all of us before positioning himself in between Starla and Tina and began walking into the night. The four of us proceeded to the arcade to play some games. It was nice seeing AJ in a different setting, it was as if he was a big kid. He was doing well in the basketball and air hockey games.

He won huge stuffed animals for all of us. It brought me great joy seeing how far he had come out of his shell. From there we went to a sports bar nearby and had a quick bite and some drinks. We made some small talk and I noticed that he was rubbing both their hosed legs with his strong hands. He was like a celebrity with two dates.

Shortly thereafter, we took a nice walk on the pier before heading to AJ's place. He was sporting a massive woody through his pants. I felt so naughty knowing that I was going to capture the hot action on video. When we got to his place we were all astonished at the romantic setup. His living room was transformed into a love nest of sorts. There were dim candles lit, sexy jazz music playing, aromatic candles, and waterfall sounds coming out of a sound machine. We were truly impressed. He kissed our hands while blushing just a little bit and the fun quickly began.

AJ sat down on the couch uncertain to what might happen next. I took control when I directed the situation, "First, things first. Ladies, go ahead and take your clothes off."

Tina and Starla looked at each other and gave each other a huge smile before crossing their arms and simultaneously lifting their shirts and tossing them on the floor. Both reached behind themselves and unhooked until each bra had landed on the floor. Next went Tina's mini skirt followed by Starla shimmying out of her shorts.

Tina put her strappy heel covered foot onto AJ's lap and asked, "Will you do the honors?"

He gently unbuckled the strap and helped the shoe slide off her foot before she put the second one up for him. AJ closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, I knew he was basking in the aroma of the worn, five-day old hose. When Starla had him unzip her ankle boots, I could smell it from where I was standing. I knew AJ had to be in heaven. The bottoms of her nylons were even darker than Tina's.

Hearing AJ sniff the air, Starla could only giggle, "I know how hard it gets him and right now my pussy is screaming for it."

I could see AJ grabbing his bulge through his pants and rubbing. He immediately began to unbuckle his belt to free his engorged member.

Now with both girls standing in front of the sitting AJ wearing only their jewelry and pantyhose, I had to halt everything for just a second, "Hang on I need to do something."

Hoping I would find what I was looking for and in the second drawer I searched while in the kitchen, I found them. I returned with a pair of scissors. Kneeling down in front of Tina, I sliced a hole into the cotton crotch of her hose and finished cutting it out. I proceeded to do the same thing with Starla.

As my scissors snipped away, AJ was sitting on the couch just in his underwear. With the outline of his hard-on evident, I delayed him in pulling them down when I said, "Wait Sweetie. I don't want that gorgeous cock out just yet. I want you to get these girls off first."

I was now directing the scene, "AJ, dear. You are going to first eat these two lovely pussies. Sweetie you have to get up so Tina can lay down."

When Tina sat down, AJ got down on his knees. He was only wearing his underwear and leaned in until his face was inches from her opening. Tina reached and put her hand on the back of his head and pulled his face to her pussy while coaxing in a nurturing tone, "Go on baby and get in there. It's Ok, just take your time."

That is when I pulled out my phone to get some great footage for AJ. I wanted to videotape much of the action so he could not only savor and learn from it but use it to jerk off when he was lonely. It would be better than any porn he could pull up on the internet because he would be the star with two beautiful girls.

His tongue began to dart in and out of her slit when I started coaching him, "Slow down Tiger. You have to go slow like Tina said. Yes, like that. Good. Now nibble on her outer lips. Perfect. See how she is moaning. Don't forget to pay extra attention to the clit."

AJ began to search and lick Tina's hooded nub. He was doing a good job because her moaning got louder and her breathing became erratic. His hands began to wonder and rub her nylon covered thighs. He loved the feel and that inspired him to perform flawlessly. His head was bobbing up and down, savoring Tina's juices.

She continued to hold the back of his head when her body began to tremble, "Oh AJ! Right there! OH! OH! I'm cuuuumin! Yeeessssss! Ohhhhhhh!"

He lifted his head and looked at Starla and me with pride. His lips were wet and glistening in the light. I congratulated him, "Nice job! Look at her. She is still quivering."

The impatient Starla ordered Tina, "Get up! It's my turn now."

Tina wanted more but she knew she had to share so she begrudgingly got up. Starla sat down and put her legs up. Aiming his mouth for the cut out opening, AJ planted his tongue directly on her clit to start with, causing her to jump from the warmth. I could see the outline of his hard cock shifting inside his underwear.

AJ was licking a figure eight around her labia, then slurping her delicious nectar out of her opening. Starla rested her pungent hose covered legs and feet on his shoulders. Tina squatted down behind him and after laying her boobs on his back, she reached around to rub his bulge through the material. Feeling her hand, AJ quickened his pace. He was eating Starla out with great fervor and enthusiasm and judging by her shifting and moaning, he was doing a great job.

Tina was encouraging him with dirty talk, "Eat that pussy, AJ! Make her cum! Stick two fingers in while you are doing it! Go on, stick em in!"

Without stopping, he slipped his first two fingers inside her vagina causing Starla to slide down the couch onto her back while screaming in orgasm, "Ohhhh! Yeeessssss! Yesssssss! Yesssssss!"

Tina's rubbing had transformed into stroking through his underwear. Starla was so excited, she put both hands on the edge of the couch and threw herself back while putting both nylon covered feet into AJ's face. The veins in his neck bulged and a loud grunt echoed throughout the room!

"WOW! He is cumming in his undies! Fuck I can feel it really good and he just keeps shooting! Geez Starla, Your stinky feet are the secret weapon," Tina giggled.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,131 Followers