Foot Fetish Fridays Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,142 Followers

Throughout his orgasm, he clutched the tops of Starla's pungent feet so they could not be removed from his nose until he had completely finished. His entire body was shivering as he sniffed.

AJ finally exhaled after his eruption had ended. Tina stood up and instructed AJ to do the same. He was slow and wobbly but followed suit. Tina stooped back down and yanked the cum filled briefs off him and tossed them on the floor. Down on her knees, she engulfed her entire mouth around his deflating member.

Within seconds, it grew rock hard once again. Tina was becoming a little Tigress herself as she would periodically nip and lightly bite at his head and foreskin. Starla hopped off the couch and joined Tina on her knees before saying to Tina, "Hey, you need to share. I want some of that too."

They took turns sucking his dick. While one sucked the other licked his balls. He spread his legs further to give the girls' better access. At one point, he closed his eyes while tilting his head back while allowing the pleasure to flow throughout his body. I couldn't believe that AJ was getting close again so soon but then again, he gave us girls seven loads in one session so it wasn't that unbelievable.

The only question was whose mouth would he explode in? After a couple more exchanges, he let out a loud grunt, "Fuuuuucccckkkkkk!" Tina was the lucky recipient as her eyes widened when his spunk began filling her mouth.

As his second orgasm subsided, AJ stepped back, pulling his dong out of her mouth. Starla cooed in a soft tone, "Hey, didn't you hear me the first time? You need to share."

That is when Starla and Tina locked their mouths together for a long snowball kiss. I zoomed in so I could capture the transfer of his sperm from mouth to mouth. They were making out with it so long, a stream of ooze appeared in the corner of Tina's mouth. It was hard to tell but I think each swallowed an equal amount.

Starla licked her lips, "That was yummy. I think he needs some feet now. What do you think Tina?"

Tina teasingly agreed, "I don't know if he can handle four especially since we have worn these pantyhose all week."

AJ sighed and I witnessed his cock twitching twice when he heard it. He was directed to lay down on the floor next to the front of the couch. Both girls had that mischievous look in their eyes and even though his cock was half hard, I knew it would be fully engorged after they started.

Tina told Starla while giggling, "You start out at his cock because if he smells your feet first, it will end too soon."

Both girls stepped over AJ to sit on the couch. Tina was sitting even with his head and Starla even with his crotch. Tina put the bottoms of her hosed feet on his face and rubbed it slowly, careful to allow him feel and smell the nylon. The smooth material was instant gratification for him and she wanted it to last. Meanwhile, Starla was doing the same thing to his cock and balls. Her toes were teasing and lifting his huge nuts before running up and down the length of the big vein on the side of his shaft. When her toe would encircle the head, it would peel back the foreskin as it headed back down.

AJ could only moan. He was in sheer bliss.

Tina turned to Starla, "Awwwww, look at him. He is really enjoying this."

"I can definitely feel him enjoying it," Starla giggled as her feet squeezed his fat cock, which looked like a pretzel dog by then.

AJ found their shoes next to his face and took one of each and inhaled deeply. His cock was twitching wildly in between Starla's arches. His cockhead was swollen beyond belief! It looked like a purple stress ball.

Starla began rubbing her pussy vigorously, "He's so fucking hard! I can't take it anymore!"

She then withdrew her hosed feet from his pulsating cock, knelt down on top of him and guided it inside of her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she let out a heavenly sigh, "Ohhhhhh...AJ, that feels amazing! I'm going to fucking bounce on this cock that I have thought about all week!"

Just then Tina withdrew her feet from AJ's face and turned to Starla while playfully giggling, "Who said you could ride him first? Maybe I want to fuck him first, you little slut."

What happened next took me by surprise. AJ sat up and literally shifted Starla onto her back and proceeded to pound her like crazy! He was going so fast I thought he was going to hurt her. Her head was shifting back and forth. Her throaty moans told Tina and she was feeling great.

She began screaming, "Oh! Oh AJ! Fuck me baby! Just like that! Oh God! You're gonna make me cum! Please don't stop! Keep going! Ohh! Ohhh! Yesssssss! Yeeeessssssssssss!"

Even after she came, AJ kept pumping her. She continued squealing, "Don't you dare pull out! Cum inside me! Fill me up! Do it!"

He shifted her legs up over his shoulder before arching his back and growling like a bear, "There it is! I'm cummin! Aggghhhhhhh! Fuccccckk! Agghhhhhh! Aggghhhhhh! I'm still shooting! Aggghhhhhhh!"

When he stopped, he wiped his forehead with the back of his hand before pulling his slimy cock out of her pussy. Tina kissed him hard and playfully shoved him onto his back before warning, "My turn! Give me some of that dick!"

His cock had no chance to go soft. Within seconds, Tina was bouncing on it like a girl on a blow up toy at a birthday party. She was huffing, "God I love it! You are right Starla, his dick feels amazing! I can feel his slimy foreskin sliding inside me! I'm gonna cum quick!"

When she orgasmed, she just slammed herself down on it while shuddering. She cooed during her shiver and I knew she was having a powerful climax. When she began to ride again, AJ held her hips, trying to use her pussy to milk his cock for him. When her bounce turned into a grind, he moved his hips to coincide with her rhythm.

Tina demanded, "Give me that cum! Starla doesn't get it all! I want a load too!"

Both were rocking back and forth until AJ unloaded while trying to stiffle a grunt, "Ummmmm! Mmmmmm! Ummmmm!"

Tina stood up and cum was already dripping from her pussy. We had previously witnessed his sexual stamina and now we were getting a first-hand look at that proof once again. He laid on his back with a smile on his face but unfortunately his cock was beginning to deflate.

Tina laughed, "I think we are finished now. Look, I wore that fat thing out."

I chuckled, "I wouldn't be so sure. Starla, you know what to do."

Starla smiled wickedly because she read my mind and stood above straddling his head. Lifting one foot and placing the bottom of it directly across his nose and cheeks, she teased, "I'm sure this will get it up again. Go on Tiger, smell my feet!"

Right on cue, AJ's cock began to stand at attention once again. Starla rubbed her hosed feet all over his face while Tina joined and rubbed hers on his shaft and under his balls. The two girls who just recently had argued over who was going first, now were working as a perfect synchronized team while I was capturing all of it on video.

Both girls plopped back down on the couch with AJ lying parallel to it. They were sitting side by side as both wrapped their feet around his cock. Four feet were having their way with it. He put his hands behind his head so he could enjoy the visual from two beautiful girls and those sexy hose covered feet. The smooth nylon felt amazing because he would periodically close his eyes and moan.

Tina got back off the couch and down on her knees between AJ's legs. She was facing away while pointing her ass toward him. The soles of her feet were now pointing upward as she clasped his hard-on with them. After Tina had established her position, Starla joined back in by pressing downward on Tina's soles with hers creating sexy double friction.

Starla manipulated her toes so she could tease the uncut head and press downward gently to aid Tina with the movement. When Tina's upside down feet would rise, Starla's would fall like a perfect car piston. They were giving him a true double footjob while AJ watched it unfold.

Tina turned her head around and mumbled, "Oooo, look at our feet AJ sliding on your big cock. You want to shoot it again for us? Please do it, I want to see it."

I knew that look on his face. He was getting close. When both girls began wiggling their toes while jerking him off with their feet, AJ took a deep breath and held it in for a couple of seconds. With a powerful thrust of his hips and the loudest grunt I had ever heard, his cock released a shot that flew up over Starla's head and over the couch, disappearing as to the whereabouts of the landing. Instantaneously, she screamed in surprise and snapped her head back in a huge flinch when the second shot struck her nose.

I quickly zoomed in on the exploding cock so not to miss anything. After the initial two launches, AJ's cum poured out like a faucet down his head and all over the girls' stocking covered feet. They had stopped moving their feet just to feel the warm goop covering them. They began rubbing them together while he laid there sighing and allowing his body to shake out his post orgasm come-down.

While he continued to twitch, Starla commented, "Mmmm. It is so slippery."

I suggested, "Girls, I think you need to have your date clean your feet up. He is such a gentleman and I'm sure he would be happy to do that for you."

Starla giggled, "That is such a good idea. Come on Tina, he looks hungry."

Both girls scooted to the opposite end of the couch so that they were even with his head. Starla was first since she had the most on her feet. She wiggled her spunk covered toe against AJ's lips, "Open wide. Time for dinner."

He opened his mouth, allowing Starla to shove her big toe in. He sucked the slimy nylon like a baby on his mom's tit. They alternated allowing him to slurp and lick his own seed off their musky feet. As they fed him, I noticed his cock was stirring and getting hard again. When all the cum had been consumed and there was nothing left but wet hose, the girls thought they were finished.

I drew their attention to his cock, "Hey girls. Look down. I think he has one more left in him. You better not let it go to waste."

Tina bent over and took hold of both AJ's hands and pulled until he was sitting up. She sat down behind him with her legs spread as if she was going to spoon him. When her boobs were pressed against his back, she reached around and took hold of his cock. Starla sat down facing him and draped her legs overtop his muscular thighs. She also took hold of his cock.

I chuckled, "He liked the double footjob so let's see how he likes a double handjob. Alright girls tease it up then jack it off."

When Tina would gently slide her fingers up and down the shaft, careful to lightly tease the tight foreskin, Starla would gently squeeze his balls as if to somehow thicken his cock by transferring air into it.

Tina was whispering into his ear, "You like that don't you AJ? I love how smooth your cock is." She would then squeeze the head, causing it to expand and turn a deep purple. Starla would shift her attention from his balls to pulling on the foreskin with her fingers. Precum began to run down providing natural lubrication. Both using one hand, began to twist around his shaft like the red on a candy cane.

Starla shifted her weight back on her ass, lifted her nylon clad feet and offered them to his face, "Smell my feet and cum baby! Use them again to blast off!"

AJ was now breathing shallower with his face covered in smelly nylon. Both girls were then jerking his cock in unison before Tina used the tops of her fingers to tickle his head as if to coax out his final load. Sure enough it blasted once again like a streamer at a New Year's Eve party. This time the rope shot straight into the air before landing in Starla's hair. The rest of AJ's spunk ran out like an erupting volcano all over the girls' hands. I was impressed with the amount considering it was his sixth orgasm of the evening.

Both girls lifted the back of their own hand to their lips and slurped it off. They both got up to their knees and shuffled forward until they were face to face. With cum in their mouths, they tilted their heads and leaned in for another hot snowball kiss. They were once again transferring AJ's seed back and forth while he watched in amazement.

The girls were really turning on the naughty tease. When they had swallowed, they stood up and turned toward AJ. Starla smiled while noticing he was still hard and said, "Thank you for the amazing date. You are always fixing our hard drives so it was a pleasure to fix yours."

Both girls turned to me and simultaneously instructed, "Don't forget to send me a copy of the videos."

I responded, "Already done, all three of you can check your google drives. Our Tiger here can add porn star to his resume."

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,142 Followers