Foot Fetish With Cousin - Pt. 01

Story Info
Satisfying my foot fetish urge with my cousin.
1.1k words
4.33
13.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kabir99
kabir99
15 Followers

It wasn't uncommon for me to spend a night or two with my girlfriend every other week. We would sometimes spend the night at my place, sometimes at a hotel.

And she had this particular way of teasing me and waking me up at the same time. She would often rub her foot on my face or try to put her toes inside my mouth whenever i was asleep. My foot fetish was no secret and there couldn't be a better way for her to wake me up.

As I was laying in bed, still half asleep, sometime around sun rise, I could once again feel my girlfriend's foot over my face. I tried to give her foot a lick. The salty taste and the familiar scent of her foot made my dick erect. She knew how much i craved for those sweaty feet all the time. I grabbed her foot and she pushed her foot inside my mouth in my half asleep state. As i was sucking on her toes, I looked up at her only to find out that it wasn't my girlfriend but my cousin Manasvi. And the weird thing was, nothing was said, no words were exchanged between us, and i kept sucking her toes and we kept looking at each other. And just like that, my eyes opened, the dream was over. All i was left with was disappointment and my morning-wood.

Now to be honest, I have always had the hots for my cousin Manasvi. She stands about 5"6tall, fair skin, long hair, slightly chubby arms. She isn't too thick or too thin, fits right in between. And whenever I saw her, I couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous feet. I always wondered what would it feel like to suck on her toes or lick her foot. How would it taste and feel inside my mouth. I always had this urge to touch her feet, feel them in my hand, rub her feet on my face, but I never acted on those urges. Though I have masturbated like dozens of times thinking about not just her feet, but also those milky thighs and whats in between them. For some reason, I always imagined that she might be somewhat hairy down there, which indeed turned out to be true.

So once I woke, I masturbated thinking about the dream i just had, and when i pictured my cousin once again, i came really hard. Once i was done, I thought that was about it, I didn't think about it any further. I often had urges and dreams like these, and usually got over them in no time. But surprisingly, this time, even after 2 days, I was still thinking about it. I was still thinking about my cousin and her beautiful sweaty feet. Some part of me still wasn't done with that dream, and this time, I wanted the real deal.

I knew this was wrong, but something had like taken over and just for once I wanted to know the scent and taste of her feet. I would have traded anything for that opportunity.

I don't know when was the last time I visited my aunt or cousin at their place, so it was really hard for me to come up with an excuse to go to their place. So i casually texted my cousin asking her what was she up to. I thought may i could come up with a plan to meet or something since it had been a while since we guys last met. And as luck would have, i got to know that she was on a trip with her friends and was expected to return the next morning. Now, she was supposed to return somewhere around 4 AM the next morning and she didn't wanna disturb her parents that early. And all her friends lived literally on the opposite side of the city which would have made it really troublesome for her to travel back home the next morning had she gone with them. So she asked if she could stop by at my place may be till noon and then she would leave. I was more than happy and thrilled to help her. And i am usually awake around that time, so it wasn't a problem for me.

I informed my parents about it, and of course, since she was my cousin, why would they mind at all. I couldn't control my excitement to see her and her gorgeous feet once again. With every second passing, my dick was getting harder and harder. Finally, she arrived. I went downstairs to help her with her bags. I saw her and we hugged each other, it was a little more than a usual cousin hug, it was more like a two close friends meeting after a long time kinda hug, which really excited me. I could actually smell her from so close, my erection was at its peak. And before I knew it, we were both in the guest bedroom sitting across each other on the bed.

Before i could have said anything else, she took off her shoes to get more comfortable. And then, she proceeded to take off her white socks which were slightly dirty and also visibly sweaty. I could easily tell that her feet had been inside those shoes for a long time. My eyes were fixed on those gorgeous sweaty feet which i really wanted to suck and taste so bad. The urge to grab those feet and rub them on my face and lick those feet was so high. She rolled both her socks and out them inside her shoes. I was a little disappointed because i thought she might be tired and would probably sleep. But, to my surprise, she said that was asleep almost the entire time in the car while coming back, so she wouldn't mind my company for a while. Needless to say, I was thrilled.

As we were speaking, she got off the bed and went to the washroom. I knew this was the perfect opportunity. The second she locked the bathroom door, I straightaway went for a sweaty socks, brought them closer to my face and took a big whiff. I just couldn't get enough of it. I nearly came inside my pants just by sniffing her dirty socks. I took one sock, put it inside my pant and rubbed it on my dick. I was rubbing my dick with one sock and smelling the other. I was imagining her feet on face while doing it. I was almost in a trance like state. Finally getting the taste and scent of what i always imagined. I knew she could be back any minute, so I had stop myself from getting carried away. I put down the socks, and put everything back to as it was before. Turns out, I was a little too late. She was already out, looking at me like she witnessed a murder or some heinous crime.

And that brings us to the end of part one. Let me know if you wanna know what happened next, I might write about it.

kabir99
kabir99
15 Followers