Forbidden Feet

Story Info
A passion for the feet of an older woman.
3.2k words
4.57
5.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sean, and I want to talk about an experience I had some time back. I was 20, am the youngest in the family, and my oldest brother got married when I was very young; when I was 20, his wife, Sabrina, was 36.

Ever since I was young, way before I was 20, I remember I used to think that Sabrina was a beautiful woman. She was slim, tall, had clear skin, black wavy hair that reached her shoulders, and she was extremely nice to me when she joined the family, with me being the youngest sibling and all. I remember my brother got married when I was 10, and she was super nice, would always get me presents, help me with my homework, take me to the store to buy a gift every now and then. When I was in my teenage years, which meant that I was making sexual discoveries and understanding more about my likes and dislikes, noticing girls, Sabrina was always around, being the gorgeous woman she always was, and my innocent love for her as a kid, grew into a physical attraction as a teenager and a young man.

When I was 20 I started college, I had already been working in a part time job, and since I did not want to spend my money on rent, I stayed in my parent's house, which was huge and was separated into two housing units (a ground floor unit and a first floor unit). The house was empty except for my parents, since my siblings were abroad, and my oldest brother who was married to Sabrina, was living in the ground floor unit of the same house. There is an indoor stairwell that connects the two housing units, my parents' and my brothers', with doors that are usually unlocked.

So, to shed some light here, as a kid I used to look at women's toes whenever I saw any, teachers, cousins, and so on. I liked how they looked, and I could not take my eyes off the nice ones. As a teenager, I discovered I had a huge foot fetish, and since I was always looking for any glimpse of a woman' s feet, I usually found myself looking at Sabrina's feet, and I believe I can safely say, that Sabrina's feet may have been where it all started for me. Her size was 9, her soles were smooth and her skin silky, her toes were long and slim, but proportionate and tidy looking. She usually had a clear polish on them, or sometimes she would put some colors, but she usually opted for the clear polish.

I found myself continuously looking at them, imagining what they might smell like, what they might taste like, I imagined licking them, or sucking on her big toe like a lollipop, I had the wildest fantasies, and I used to believe she was the hottest woman around me, so I always looked for any way to be around her to catch a glimpse that would serve my imagination as I masturbated to her feet later. On the other hand, I knew that it was just a lost cause, since she saw me as a brother, as her husband's young sibling, and there would never be any chance for me to get close to her feet and do all the things I want. So, to feed my urge, I started sneaking down to their house in my teenage years using the inner stairwell whenever my brother and Sabrina were at their jobs, go to the room where she used to store all of her shoes. I remember she used to have flats, sandals, boots, shoes, a whole variety. My favorite, were her sandals and her flats. I used to grab her flats, bring them close to my nose, and just take deep breaths. She was not the type to have sweaty or stinky feet, so there was not much smell there, but I used to try to get any whiff I possibly could. I would also lick the leather soles of her sandals, smell them, and use my imagination as much as I could to picture her feet in these shoes.

One time, when I was 20, I was home alone, everyone at their jobs but I had an off day from college. I was so bored, and being the person I was, my mind automatically started drifting to feet and pussy. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to go downstairs to remind my senses of the scent of Sabrina's shoes. I got up, went downstairs and made my way to the room with all her shoes. I got down on my knees, pulled out a couple of her shoes, and continued to smell and lick them as I usually did. I was so deep in it, enjoying every second.

"Sean?! What are you doing on the floor?!" Sabrina's voice came behind me.

I froze; I started turning around because my back was to the door and I looked at her with both hands holding one of her sandals close to my face.

"Sabri-na-- I-- I ---nothing, am doing nothing." I stuttered.

Her face went from my face to my hands, to the shoes around me on the floor, back to my face.

"Get up. Get up and get out!" she said. Her tone was so strong and menacing that I found myself directly obliging.

Once I got up and was fully standing, my boner became very visible, and she saw that.

"Oh my god!" she said, as she turned away and covered her eyes.

"I cannot believe what I am witnessing right now Sean, this is fucking weird. Is this what happens when me and your brother are out of the house? I cannot even believe this shit." she said.

I walked out of the room listening to these words coming from behind me, but I stopped and turned around to reply: "I'm so sorry Sabrina, please forgive me. I did not mean to upset you, you know that my brother can't hear about this." I said.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do! I cannot even believe you. Get the fuck out of the house." said Sabrina.

I went up the stairs hurriedly, hearing the door that connects their house to the stairwell close and lock behind me, and I was left wondering how the fuck I messed up so badly. Would she tell my brother? How will our relationship be moving forward? What will I do when am in the same room with her and other people? I was so worried and lost and anticipated that my brother would be coming to see me tonight telling me what a freak I am.

*********

A few days passed since the incident. My brother never brought up the subject and it seemed that Sabrina didn't tell him. Whenever she was in the same room with me and other people, she addressed me normally but kept her distance, she was pleasant, but something was awkward and different.

The next week, I was in my room, my brother called me asked me if I wanted to watch an episode from a show we followed. I already watched that episode, but I had nothing to do, and I wanted to go downstairs to their house because I haven't since the incident.

I went downstairs, and the TV show was ready to go. I took my spot on the floor leaning my back on the table, and my brother was sitting on the sofa behind me, with the table between us. Sabrina was out in the garden, doing some of her usual planting and gardening. My brother and I were having some white wine as we watched the show.

20 minutes into the episode, Sabrina came in, and she was not surprised to see me there, my brother told her we will watch together since she was already in the garden when I came down.

She came in, was a bit puffy from the heat outside, started taking off her Garden Boots by the door. I could not resist looking in her direction, especially since the door was close to the TV, so I did not need to twist my neck to look in her direction and be too obvious.

She took off one boot after the other. I remember seeing the tips of her toes come out of the boots she was wearing, no socks, a bit of a glimmer on them from the heat and being confined in those boots. She had clear polish on. She took the shoes off quickly but it felt like it was in slow motion. I looked up to her face after she took them off and found her staring right in eyes with a small frown. I quickly looked away to the TV.

"Oh, this is the scene I reached in this episode, right on time." Sabrina said.

"Come join us then, would you like some white wine babe?" my brother asked.

"Oh yes. It is so hot outside. Would our visitor like something to drink or eat besides the wine?" She asked me teasingly.

I turned back to look at her since she sat behind me on the sofa next to my brother.

"No no, I'm happy with my wine, I don't." I said as I looked at her. As I was saying this sentence she was propping up her legs on table in front of her, which meant that her soles were a few inches from my face, in front of me with her eyes focused on my face.

"Am good guys thanks." I said. And we continued watching the episode, with my brother adding to our wine glasses, and continued to next episode after it.

15 minutes into the next episode we heard a message tone from my brother's phone. He picked it up, groaned, and said "Mom has a flat tire and she needs me to go help her, there goes the fucking evening."

"Should I go?" I asked, and my brother said "Actually that would be great, would you mind?"

"Not at all." I said as I started to get up, but Sabrina's voice came "I think you should go." she told my brother. "Sean had more to drink than us, and I think you will be of more help if the screws of the tire are jammed or something."

My brother nodded and got up "I think that's true." he said. Then he turned to me and said "Good for you that Sabrina always wants you to rest and spoil you, ever since you were a boy."

I laughed shyly and said "I know I know, she's the best." as I lowered myself to my previous position on the floor where I was watching. 5 minutes later my brother was out of the door on his way, while I was still on the floor, and Sabrina was still on the sofa, with her legs up crossed on the table between us.

A few moments passed without any word, and I was feeling tense. I heard Sabrina behind me pour another glass of wine. Then, she paused the TV show we were watching and asked "So you like to smell shoes specifically, or nasty things in general?"

I was taken aback by her question, but I didn't answer or turn around.

"I asked you a question Sean. Turn around and look at me while am talking to you." she said.

I turned around to face her, and her eyes held an expression that was rough, an expression of someone that had drank a few glasses of wine to gear up for this part; she looked like she was enjoying herself.

"Well, I don't know about nasty things in general. I just know I liked the smell of your sandals and flats."

"Then why don't you get up, and go try to the smell of my garden boots?" Sabrina asked.

I looked at her puzzled. She continued " Get up, and sniff my garden boots Sean. I want to watch."

I got up, because one on hand she told me to, and on the other hand, I saw when she took off the boots that she was not wearing socks, and I thought there must be a nice smell in those boots.

I held one, and pulled it towards my face and took a quick whiff because I was embarrassed with Sabrina watching me.

"Oh come on, you were doing a better job when I found you the other day. Go on, take a deep sniff, I can see from your pants that you are dying to."

She was right, I was already hard at the idea of smelling her garden shoes, with her feet in front of me, and she watching me. I put my nose in the boot, and took a deep whiff... it was heavenly, I felt like I wanted to put my face deeper in.

"You know I have been building up for this moment ever since I found sniffing and licking my sandals. I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted to let it go, because you are like a young sibling to me, since I have known you since you were a kid. But then, I thought siblings don't do what you did. They don't get hard on their siblings; you are a sick pervert. Since you are a sick pervert who enjoys feet, I decided to have my fun with it."

I was shocked by what I was hearing. I never heard Sabrina speak in that tone with anyone, and less of all with me. She had a different expression about her; the loving caring expression she had changed into a hungry wild expression as her eyes were set deeply on my face.

"I think you would want to try the smell from the source Sean, and the source is right here." she said with a nod towards her feet on the table, which she was moving lightly and flexing her toes.

If I wasn't so hard, I would have thought I was dreaming, or that am being tricked. This was happening.

I went towards her feet, stood over them, lowered myself to her foot to take a whiff, but she interrupted me: "What are you doing? On your knees man."

I went down to my knees and brought my face towards her feet. I put my nose above her right foot, and inhaled.

The smell was so sexy. It was a lotion, clean, kind of sweaty smell from her feet. I couldn't believe it, even after spending some time with her bare feet in the garden boots, they still smelled clean and fresh!

"I think you can do better." she said, "Put your nose right between the toes you pervert."

I did as I was told, I put my nose between her first and second toes. I wanted to die there and then, it was a dream coming true, but for her, she was looking at me disgustedly.

She said "I can't believe you are doing this.", and started to rub her foot to smear the smell of her feet on my face and nose, and then said "I can smell them all the way from here." But I was in heaven; I proceeded to put my nose between the other toes and smell deeply. Sabrina brought both her feet and rested her soles on my face and started rubbing them up and down.

"You like that you pervert? You're disgusting! I want the smell to stick on your face just as if your face was the sole of my sandal you were licking. Get your tongue out and start licking."

I did as I was told, tongue was out tasting her soles as she rubbed her feet on my face. It was a fantasy coming true.

"Open your mouth." said Sabrina, "Open wide."

I did, and she proceeded to point her big toe and put it in my mouth. " Suck it, suck my big toe Sean. Suck it like it's a lollipop." And I did, her big toe filled my mouth, and my tongue was circling it, it was so hot, and sexy.

She lifted foot mid air with my mouth still on her big toe, and she started pushing her foot back and forth, with her big toe filling and fucking my mouth. Her big toe is so beautiful and suck-able that it filled my whole mouth. She was looking at me with her glass of wine in her hand, sipping and taking looks at me in between, amusing herself, and as I looked at her while moving to the other toes and our eyes met, I understood, that our whole relationship changed forever.

"I think it is dirty there between my toes Sean." Sabrina said, and I started pulling her toes apart with my fingers and passing my tongue in between them, tasting all the accumulated dirt and sexiness that rested there. I was savoring, I wanted to taste more, as much as I could. I held her foot with my hands and then opened my mouth wide to take in all of her toes at once. She was looking, half amused, half disgusted, sipping on her wine, watching my saliva on her toes and feet. She continued to also fuck my mouth with her foot, all the toes in my mouth, pulling her foot back and forth.

"I like that am fucking your mouth with my foot, watching you gag, and you still want it so badly. I can see the hunger in your eyes Sean. Now go on and lick my toe nails." Sabrina said.

I licked her toe nails, making them glisten with my saliva, as she continued to look at me bemusedly.

"OK, you had your fun. Get up and come here, get on your knees here." she pointed to the floor right in front of her.

"I can see how hard your dick is. Take it out and let me see how you masturbate to my feet." she said.

I obliged, cause I could not wait to burst out my loaded cum after all that I went through that evening. So I pulled down my shorts, and took out my 7 inch cock in my hand. She didn't comment on it, but I saw her eyeing it closely.

"You can look at my saliva covered toes to cum you pervert." she said.

I took a look in their direction, and could taste all the flavor on my tongue. The feet I masturbated to all of my teenage years, were in front of me, their taste on my tongue, had my mouth fucked with that sexy big toe. I came within 2 minutes, shooting rope after rope of cum on the floor. It was a huge amount, probably one of my biggest orgasms to this day.

I was brought out of the moment by Sabrina's high laugh, "hahahhah so pathetic!" she said as she started getting up.

She stood over me, looking down on me, then she lowered herself a bit to be close to my face and spit right on my face, then she spilled the rest of her wine glass over my head.

"Now am done with you, for tonight. Now get the fuck up and clean after yourself." she said.

I was still in my place on my knees, cock going limp in my hand, tasting the wine on my lips and feeling the spit on my face, trying to realize what the fuck just happened...