Foot Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Justin visits Tracy after confessing his foot fetish.
1.6k words
4.44
24.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous when I pulled into her driveway. Lets be honest, I was nervous the whole ride over. I mean, who wouldn't be. I had confessed one of my deepest secrets to one of my best friends and was now going to hang out with her face to face.

It was obviously going to come up in conversation at some point. Even the idea of talking about it with her gave me butterflies.

I had dreamt about her feet for years. Wondering how they felt. Fantasizing about how amazing they smell. Imagining them in my face, and dare I say, wrapped around my cock. Yes. I was nervous.

Tracy and I met years before at a coffee shop in the mall. I walked in looking for a job as a barista and she was there to greet me. I didn't have to see her feet to know they would be long and sexy.

(Yes, I sincerely thought about what her feet might look like the moment I met her.)

She had a slender and athletic build and was wearing a pair of black Sketchers. I could only imagine how hot and sweaty her feet were after running around the shop all day. I also noticed how long and elegant her hands were. A good indicator that there were a pair of equally elegant, sexy feet hidden inside her worn, work sneakers.

Over the years of our friendship, I have always lusted over her feet. I lived in her basement for a time when I was looking for a stable homestead. When I would find myself alone in the house, after everyone had left for the day, I would immediately head straight for her room. I would find and gather every dirty sock she left lazily strewn around and inhale the stench her feet unknowingly left behind.

But I knew dirty socks and shoes could never compare to actually worshiping her big, wrinkled soles. Walking up to the back door, she was already there to greet me.

"Hi honey!" She said with a gigantic smile as she grabbed me for an equally gigantic hug.

"Hi!" I said. Smiling in an attempt to match her unwavering sincerity.

She pulled me in close and her breasts pressed up against my chest. I've never been a "boob guy" but under the circumstances, I felt the blood move from my face straight to my crotch. She was wearing a white tank top, black yoga pants and a pair of well-worn yellow flip flops.

I noticed her feet looked dirty, and dusty as if she was walking around the basement with no shoes. Her toenails adorned with sexy, slightly chipped black polish. I wanted, I needed to smell them.

"You want a Twisted Tea?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied as I was going to need some liquid courage today. "I also brought some weed." I added.

"Nice, lets smoke downstairs in the basement aka your old bedroom." she quipped.

"Hey I didn't mind it down there, it was... cozy." I scoffed back.

She led the way as we headed down the narrow staircase to the basement. She plopped on the couch with her modestly sized bong and sat in the lotus position. I sat next to her and handed her the weed.

Her soles were facing upward as she began to pack the bong. I couldn't help but try and steal as many glances as I could without her noticing. She finished packing and handed me the piece and a lighter to spark the first hit. I refused as any gentleman would.

"No, you hit it first. I insist." I persisted.

She inhaled the smoke deep and as she let it out, she closed her eyes. With her temporally unable to see, I immediately shot my gaze down to her dry, dirty soles.

I apparently wasn't fast enough, because before I could look away, she opened her eyes and clearly saw me staring. She smiled.

"Your turn!" She said handing me the bong.

I ripped it hard and felt myself get instantly more aroused. Her feet were literally inches from me and I could almost smell the sweet aroma they were surely giving off.

Unbeknownst to me, my arousal was beginning to show through my poorly chosen sweatpants.

"So my feet are a real big turn on for you huh?" She blurted as she stared at my raging sweatpants boner.

I immediately blushed.

"Ah, sorry." I nervously choked out. "They just look so... aromatic."

She laughed at my choice of words.

"Well you'll never know unless you smell them for yourself, will you?" She proposed.

At this point the pre-cum was noticeably seeping through my pants and causing a small dark wet spot on the outside.

She lifted her right foot up to my face and rubbed it gently from my forehead down to my chin.

"Sniff, sniff footboy." she said through a very serious smile.

I wasted no time. I inhaled deeply through my nose and let her foot pheromones penetrate my brain. The smell was intoxicating and my cock was pulsing with every heart beat.

"How do they smell?" She asked through a smirk.

I could only muster up a long moan which she correctly interpreted as "me like!".

Her heart was racing too. Our friendship had never been sexual, well at least she didn't think so, and she was dripping wet knowing her stinky feet were intoxicating me to a point somewhere beyond arousal.

She began slowly rubbing her clit through her yoga pants and a little wet spot began to form on the outside. Keeping her right foot in my face so I could continue sniffing and inhaling the stench of her sole, she slowly moved her left foot towards my crotch.

She moved her foot under my balls and began massaging them gently. I was so aroused I almost came right there. She then used her toes and grabbed the tip of my cock right through the pants. Her grip was tight and it felt amazing.

Little did I know Tracy wanted my cock deep inside her and she knew I would do anything while I was under her foot spell.

She lowered her foot from my face and said "You wanna check out some bondage restraints I have upstairs in my room?"

"Lets go!" I gleefully replied.

We headed upstairs to her bedroom, my boner still raging through the sweatpants. She took out a set of wrist and ankle straps and said "Do you want to sniff my feet while I'm all tied down?"

We both looked at each other in silence for what seemed like an eternity. Then, as if by the snap of a finger, we started to strip down to our skin. She kept a pair of pink lace underwear on but let her perfect breasts fall free. I was down to my birthday suit and throbbing with the biggest erection I've ever had.

"Wow, I'm impressed!" She said sincerely as she stared at the massive cock glistening in front of her. "Is that all because of my feet?" She asked already knowing the answer.

"Absolutely!" I quickly responded.

"Alright well let's get me tied down tight!" she enthusiastically initiated.

I grabbed the restraints and secured her wrists and ankles. Then I put the blindfold on and silenced her with a ball gag. Once she was secure, I stepped back to marvel at the sexual wonder tied down in front of me.

Her big slender feet staring up at me, begging to be sniffed and worshiped. My gaze began to wander up her legs and towards her pussy. I noticed how wet and thick her pre cum was and instantly found myself wanting to be inside her.

I knelt down at her left foot and started sniffing again but this time I took her big toe in my mouth and began to suck. I could hear Tracy moan loudly through the gag, her foot stink diffusing deep into my nose. Her dripping pussy began to form a small wet stain on the sheets.

I moved up her leg and kissed around her clit through the panties. Her breathing began to get heavy as I slid her underwear aside exposing her glistening vagina. I immediately began sucking on her clit. She jerked against the restraints and let out a muffled moan through the gag that filled her mouth.

There was no stopping it. My cock slid right into her and we both let out a loud grunt of pleasure. I began thrusting hard and rhythmically against her body.

She had a giant wand vibrator, plugged in and ready to go right next to the bed. I grabbed it and pressed it hard against her clit while still pumping her swollen pussy. I reached back to free her ankles and shoved her soles in my face to inhale her foot stink.

The build up was intense. I could feel her insides tighten around my cock as she began to cum. She let out a primal moan of pleasure. I couldn't hold back any longer either. The smell of her feet and the sensation of her pussy was beyond overwhelming and my cum blasted out like a broken fire hydrant, filling her up with what seemed like gallons of sloppy jizz.

I slumped down next to Tracy's nearly naked body, my cock still twitching. Her pussy dripping with my juices mixed with her own. I secured her ankles back into the restraints. Her sweaty body still recovering from the waves of pleasure she had just blissfully endured.

Still fully erect, I knelt down at the foot of the bed. I brought my face up to the bottom of her left sole and slowly sniffed from her heel up to the base of her toes. I started stroking myself and felt another orgasm about to erupt. But just before I could finish, the door to the bedroom slammed open with a loud thud. Tracy's sister, oblivious to the sexual debauchery she was about to experience, stormed in... barefoot.