Foot Slave Goes Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes goddess, you're right. Thank you for letting me worship both you and Stephanie's feet tonight."

"You've wanted to do that for awhile now, haven't you?" she questioned.

I paused. I had, and I didn't want to lie, but I felt like I was in an awkward spot. "Well... yes, I have."

"I know she has barefoot pictures on her Facebook and insta... have you jerked off to those pictures before?"

I had also done this. Before I recently became slave to my goddess, and in the darker days of our sex life, I had used pictures of Stephanie to jerk off. Not often, but on more than one occasion when a new one popped up, it inspired me.

Looking down to the floor, looking directly at my wife's bare feet, I acknowledged that, yes, I had.

"That's completely ok and I'm not mad at all. I admit that her feet are very very cute. But, you understand that tonight was a one time thing. I don't envision you playing with those feet ever again."

"Of course, I completely understand. I will only do what my goddess allows me to do," I told her.

"That being said, I don't want you to forget how generous I was for you tonight."

"You are very generous. No chance I could forget what happened tonight." I was grateful for tonight and encouraged that she wasn't angry and what I had just admitted.

"Now, same as last night. Take your shorts off and lay down. Snuggle up with her sweaty socks and breathe them in, but you do not get to touch your dick."

"Of course not. Nothing to displease you my goddess," I said. I did as she told.

And, with that, she rolled over, tangled her legs and feet with mine, and went to sleep.

From the other tent, I could hear some muffled conversation and giggling. I sincerely hoped that those feet were continuing to be well attended to.

—-

Our third day started much like the one before: up early, quick bite to eat, and coffee. There was no awkwardness from what happened the night before, but there was never truly any reason to believe that there would be.

Stephanie was extra happy in the morning, still in her flip flops from the night before. I caught myself enjoying her semi-bare feet walking around camp, daydreaming of the events of the previous night.

Matt was happy, too. I didn't pry, but assumed that the two of them had a very enjoyable night in their tent. At least I hope they did.

As the sun continued to rise overhead, we got ourselves ready for lake day. The hike there was a couple miles, so we had some hiking to do. My wife and Stephanie slipped out of their flip flops and threw them in their packs and we headed off.

As the two ladies took the lead, chatting away, Matt hung back with me a bit. I could tell that something was on his mind, but that he wasn't really comfortable talking about it.

I decided the best approach was head on. "Hey man, just wanted to say, I hope we didn't cross any lines last night. I mean... you're our best friends, and that's your wife and..."

He cut me off. "No no no, oh no. Not at all. I mean, ok, yeah, it was a little weird for me at first. But, I kept telling myself that they were just her feet. I dunno. But then, to see how she reacted. Dude, I had no idea that could happen."

I chuckled a bit. "Ha, yeah, that can definitely happen, especially the first time."

"I just had no idea. I mean, feet are just feet. I was blown away." He was clearly still in a bit of shock, you could tell he still felt a little weird about it, and he seemed to be building toward more.

"Yeah, feet can definitely be an erogenous zone," I said, trying to break up the silence a little.

"Well, I want to ask you... your wife said there was more to it. Like, what else is there?"

"Frankly, Matt... a ton. A foot fetish isn't a one size fits all thing. Some like clean feet, some like dirty. Some like certain types of shoes. For me, it's about pleasuring her and I absolutely love it, too. Not sure if you noticed last night, but my cock was pretty hard."

"Ha, yeah... it was very apparent. But, even knowing that my wife's feet had gotten you turned on, I still wasn't freaked out about it."

"Well, feet just do it for me. And if I've been good, maybe I'll get a footjob out of it." I could see the puzzlement on his face. "Uh... it's essentially a handjob, but with her feet."

"Oh, damn. That must take some coordination."

"Yeah, a bit. And some practice; but the practice is a lot of fun! But, more than that, I just really enjoy making her feel good. So, it can be a massage or it can be worship, just Iike last night. But, for that, I'd almost say that you'd really have to be into feet. Or, at least okay with feet around your face or mouth."

"Well, I tried that part out when we all went to bed last night. I didn't really get as into it as you did, but I can see where it would be a lot of fun." This really shocked me, it was a total 180 from where he was early yesterday evening when feet were 'gross.'

"I don't think I can get on board with the sweaty, dirty feet thing though. But, when we have the chance to clean up a bit, it'll be worth another try."

I understood that part. "Look, it took me a solid decade before the sweaty feet thing even turned me on. Everything we ever did before was always after a shower. But, I'm into the sweat now. Among other things."

"'Well, one other question. Sincerely, what's with the 'goddess' and 'slave' talk? Does she make you say that?"

"Oh no, not at all. It's just something else that turns me on. I get off on feeling submissive to her. And, it plays into the whole 'worshipping her feet' idea. Plus, she enjoys the power that it brings - there isn't a lot I wouldn't do for her and her feet."

"And, don't worry about the questions, I'm happy to answer them. But, honestly, porn is your best bet here. Go online and just search 'foot fetish' and it'll lead you to the door of completely different worlds full of videos, pictures, and stories. It's so much more than just clean feet and dirty feet and kissing toes. If you end up interested, go online and explore. I'm sure you'll find something that floats your boat. "

I think he understood, or at least I hoped he did. Regardless, he stopped asking questions. The funny part to me was how natural the conversation came for me, speaking like an expert foot fetishist without the slightest hint of embarrassment or hesitation. I was forthright in telling him what it felt like to me. Maybe, ironically, finally being a foot slave had freed me and cast away any reservations I had on the subject.

Or maybe the fact that I had two different women's feet in my mouth the night before, complete with an audience, had just broken down that mental barrier.

"Are you boys talking about us?" my wife teased, big smiles on both the women's faces.

"Yes ma'am, we sort of are," I replied.

"Are you talking about our feet?" Stephanie asked, quizzing Matt.

"Maybe," said Matt, smiling. Eliciting a big smile from Stephanie in return.

With that, we had arrived to the lake. We walked over to the water's edge and dropped our gear.

"Untie my shoes, would you babe?" my wife asked. I knelt down and undid the laces. She slipped out of them and stripped her socks, placing them within her shoes. That sexy odor taking hold, seeing those embedded sock marks on her feet, my cock briefly pulsed.

She stripped off her shorts and shirt to reveal her swimwear - a black two piece bikini. And, from the angle I was at, and the sun shining on her flawlessly athletic and slightly tanned body, she truly resembled the definition of a goddess.

Matt followed suit, unlacing Stephanie's shoes and her feet emerged from within. Shortly thereafter, she was clad in only her dark blue bikini, matching the color of the flip flops she was wearing just an hour ago.

Much like the campground, the lake was all our own and we spent the day lounging and chatting, sunning and swimming, sharing sips from the handle of schnapps we had brought with us. Just truly enjoying the last full day of our trip before we returned to the reality of home.

And, much too soon it came, the sun started to dip slowly toward the mountains of the western horizon, and we packed up our things and returned to camp.

We returned to our previously determined roles - we made a quick meal while Steph and Matt got the fire going. Sitting in our normal positions, my wife's feet quickly found their way into my lap. And I quickly found my way to removing her shoes and socks.

Likewise, across the fire, Stephanie's feet had made their way into Matt's lap and were in a similar state of undress. It made me happy to see, and it made my wife happy to see, too.

I returned my attention to my wife's feet as the women talked together, Matt and I silently doing the job we were tasked with.

"Looks like you've got the beginnings of a footboy over there," said my wife.

"Yeah, I do," replied Stephanie. Then looking at me, "thank you for showing us your ways last night, Mr. Foot Whisperer."

"Absolutely my pleasure," I returned. "And, thank you again for letting me worship your feet."

I brought my wife's foot up to my mouth and kissed the top just above her toes. "And, thank you for being my goddess. For allowing me to explore with you. And, for making me feel comfortable with my fetish."

She smiled down at me, sweetly but with a hint of sinister creeping in behind her eyes. "Well friends, I think that's it for us for the night. We're going to head to bed," my wife said.

"Oh. Yeah, us too I guess," Stephanie said.

We got up, men carrying their wives to their respective tents and all ducked inside.

Zipping up the tent, my wife stood next to the bed. Though I was eager for more play, I was expecting to be told to lay down and go to sleep without touching myself. But, considering the fun from the previous night, I wasn't going to complain. Instead...

"Are you ready, my foot slave?"

"Yes, I am. I am ready for whatever you want me to do," I responded.

"For a few minutes, I don't need you to do much. You've been so good this entire trip, right now I just want you naked on this bed."

I did as I was told. Stripping down to nothing and laid on my back on the bed. My dick sticking straight up, seemingly larger than normal, my balls engorged and full of cum.

She stood over me and lifted her foot to my face, gently running her toes across my cheek and then to my lips, working her toes into my mouth. I sucked on them, and as she pulled them, my mouth wanted to follow.

Slowly, painfully slowly, she moved her toes down my body, to my chin, across my chest, and my stomach. Lightly teasing and prolonging my suspense and experience. Desperate for orgasm, but thoroughly enjoying the tease, I soft moan escaped from my lips.

"Do you like that?" she asked, knowing full well that I did.

"Mmm... yes, goddess."

She lightly slapped at my cock with the arch of her bare foot, it quickly sprung back to its place pointing straight at the roof of the tent as she sat down and moved herself into position next to me, her feet toward my face. She laid them at the top of my chest. And, as she did this, she also wrapped her fingers around my dick and lightly stroked my shaft.

I took hold of her feet and buried my face in her soles, licking and kissing, smelling and tasting three days of sweat and socks and outdoors.

I felt her lips wrap themselves gently around my cock, bringing the feeling of wet and warm that I wasn't even aware I was craving. She spent a minute sucking and I could feel myself getting closer to cumming before she pulled her mouth off of me.

"No, not yet," she said softly. "I want you to be able to enjoy this much more."

She changed positions and placed my throbbing wet cock between the arches of her feet and began to lightly pump her feet up and down, bringing me even closer to the edge before she slowed again and released her grip.

As she was edging me closer and closer to the finish, droplets of pre cum beginning to escape out the tip of my dick. She wiped them off with her big toe and extended her right leg toward my mouth where I gladly cleaned it off with my mouth.

"You love eating your cum off my feet, don't you?" she said, giggling happily.

"I do," I said.

"Good. Because I have a feeling you're going to make a big mess that you're going to have to clean up here really soon."

"You're right, goddess.

"Tell me you want to eat your cum, slave."

"Yes, goddess, I want to eat my cum."

"Every drop?"

"Yes, every single drop."

"Do you crave eating your cum off my feet?"

"Yes, I do."

"Yes, you do, what?"

"Yes goddess, I crave eating my cum from your beautiful feet. I'm addicted to eating my cum off your sexy feet."

"Good," she said. "Get up and stroke yourself for my feet."

I moved from a laying down toup on my knees, my wife moved to my spot on the bed, raising both feet to my erection, pressing her toes into me.

"Stroke for me, slave. Cum for my feet. "

I grabbed hold of my cock and began tugging and it did not take long. A dozen strokes later and I was close, so I slowed. More pre cum spilled from my dick onto the tops of her feet, it appeared to be a full sized load, too.

"Stop touching yourself for a minute," she ordered.

I released my hand immediately, almost pained with aching balls and the desire to continue for that release.

She rubbed the sole of her right foot into the pre cum on her left, fully smearing it from heel to toe.

"Lick it all off before you stroke again. Both feet."

I took hold of her right foot first and licked from heel to toe, cleaning it off, sucking the cum off the remaining toes. My cock continued to seep little drips onto the top of her left foot and I knelt down to clean that off as well.

Twitter felt like I had eaten quite a lot of cum already, but I wanted more. And I hadn't even orgasmed yet. I sat back up to my knees and she told me to start stroking again. I did, and within a few strokes, the orgasm finally was allowed to hit.

"Cum for me."

Never before had I built up so much sexual tension, and audible relief emanated from somewhere deep inside of me.

"Cum so big for me, baby"

I unleashed rockets of semen onto both feet, up her legs, onto the bed, and even onto her flip flops laying next to her. Her feet were drowning in cum, soaked and glistening in the little light that existed in the tent. It sparkled on her leg as it began to drip down to her ankle.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed. "Now that's a mess."

Despite finally experiencing release, I was a little overwhelmed at the sheer amount of cum that was ultimately destined for my tongue.

"You've got a job in front of you. And, my feet could really use one last good worship before this vacation is over. Eat your cum for me, baby. All of it."

With that, I started my task. Cum dripping down through her toes and across her arch to her soles. I promptly took the right foot and sucked and licked the entire thing clean, ensuring that every single pearly ounce was removed and eaten. I took her left foot and did the same, globs of sticky and silky white sperm coating my tongue before sliding down my throat. Making sure to take care all the way up her shin for the stream that shot up that far.

I examined my work, her legs and feet now removed of any trace of me.

"Now my flip flop," she said, handing it to me. A quarter sized pool of white lay in the imprinted depression of the big toe. I tipped the sandal up and the cum slid off into my mouth. Then I licked the last bit off, tasting the built up sweat caked into the foam shoe.

While I had been cleaning her feet and sandal, and unbeknownst to me, she had taken one of the socks Stephanie had handed me the night before and used it to clean up the few drops that landed on the bed. Giving it to me she said, "this is the last bit. Enjoy it."

I smiled at her, and sucked the last little bit of cum that had soaked into the sock. Savoring the taste of my cum mixed with Stephanie's foot sweat. A fitting end to a sexually charged vacation.

I laid down next to her; exhausted, spent, and looking forward to a good night sleep next to the love of my life, my wife, my goddess.

"You're incredible, you know that?" I said, my arm wrapped around her midsection.

"I know, baby" she said, clearly through a smile. "I know."

And we drifted off together. Legs and feet pretzeled together again.

—-

We woke up the next morning and emerged from the tent, Stephanie and Matt packing up a few things.

"Good morning, you two," Stephanie sang out.

"Sounded like a couple people weren't quite as tired as they lead us to believe," laughed Matt.

"No, I guess not," I said, not at all embarrassed knowing that they probably heard the majority of what happened from across the campsite.

"There's some coffee over here by the fire," said Steph, "... if you're not too full from your dessert last night" Clearly we were not at all quiet.

I blushed a bit and grinned. "Nah, coffee sounds great. Probably don't need any cream though."

We took down tents and packed up our vehicles, hugged each other, said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. It was a trip that I don't think any of us would ever forget.

Me driving, my wife's bare feet up on the dash of the car as we neared home, a text hit both of our phones - it was Stephanie. She sent an image of her naked feet resting in Matt's lap, then followed it up with "thanks for a great weekend filled with new experiences. Love ya."

"I'm happy she getting a footboy," she said.

"Yeah, her feet deserve it," I agreed. "I think Matt will figure it out pretty easily."

We sat in silence for a few minutes, her scrolling through social media.

"One question for you," I said.

"What's that, honey?"

"You outted me. I wasn't at all prepared for that."

"Did you mind? I'm sorry."

"No, quite the contrary. And, I'm not saying we need to tell everybody that I have a foot fetish. But, it actually felt natural. And, I had somebody to talk to about it - besides you. I'm hoping that Matt reaches out for advice because it felt good to talk about it. Basically, what I'm trying to say is, 'thank you.'"

"Well, good. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a natural desire between two consenting adults. I love having you as my little foot slave. But, more importantly, I love that you're my husband."

"And I love that you're my goddess. And more importantly, my wife."

"If I recall correctly," she said, "there's a little county park up here. I'm not quite ready to be home yet. Let's go try to find a quiet spot to play one last time before we get home.

With that, I exited the freeway and we went searching for a place to park.

12