Foot Worship

Story Info
Sub massages, bathes, licks & sucks Mistress' beautiful feet.
2.9k words
4.56
10.9k
13

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
339 Followers

This story was written as a parting gift for my sweet sub, Richard, at the end of a consensual, caring relationship. It's been a wild ride, and I wish only good things for him going forward. If Femdom is not for you, then please do not continue reading. Seriously. However, if you like the idea of a powerful woman controlling every aspect of a helpless sub's pleasure, then please read on.

The other stories in order in this series include Mistress' Pleasure Slave, Sold for her Pleasure, Serving as her Shower Slut, Subslut's Dilemma, Deepening his Control Training, The Art of Seduction, Wet, Wet, Wet, Acts of Service and Trial by Goddess.

Disclaimer: Please read and take note. This work is about D/s and might include themes, actions, dialogue, and outcomes you find offensive, distasteful, or upsetting - I have tried to be as clear as possible in the story tags so that you can make an informed decision. Please understand this is a work of fiction, directly from the creative mind of a fellow human being who may not share your opinions or views. If by commenting, you are seeking cathartic relief or hitting back at life, I highly encourage you to seek professional help. However, in the event you are here to read my words, consider my ideas and share constructive criticism with me, then you are welcome. Troll comments will be deleted with extreme prejudice.

When Richard heard his Mistress' heels clicking down the hallway, he came to full mast. It was instinctive. The sound of metal heel tips against wooden floors, the beeswax scent of the wood polish, his position, naked and kneeling in subjugation. All of this worked on his psyche, putting himself into a deeply submissive and oh, so aroused state. As she drew closer, his gaze was drawn to the tips of her shoes which was all that he could see without moving his head, and he knew that she would direct him to look up when she chose. He could, of course, snatch a look unbidden, but why would he? He loved their dynamic, the willing transfer of power. Never before had he felt so at peace as when he was kneeling at his Mistress' feet.

And now, looking respectfully downwards, he could see her beautifully manicured toes peeking out from the sky-high green and gold open-toed sandals. The two-inch soles and 5-inch heels brought them that much closer to his bowed head and he had an almost-irresistible urge to bend down and kiss them, to worship them. Of course, he'd never take such a liberty without permission, but his devotion for this woman was boundless and every part for her beautiful, perfect body was calling out to him to worship her.

Stroking her hand through his hair, she caressed his jaw and raised his head, allowing his eyes to take in the length of her foot, the delicate straps around her shapely ankles and the skin-tight black velvet leggings that encased her long, toned legs. Above that she wore a soft green tailored silk blouse that draped across the swell of her breasts, giving just a hint of her lacy bra beneath.

Taking her offered hand Richard followed her along the corridor to the bathroom; a luxuriously appointed room he'd been in before when he'd acted as her shower slut. Apart from the huge, walk-in shower, there was a deep clawfoot bath next to a marble vanity unit full of exotic-looking bottles and lotions. Along the side wall, was a plush deep-buttoned turquoise chesterfield, which is where she came to sit, legs crossed demurely at the knee, tossing a silk throw cushion down and indicating he should kneel.

'Now, my pet, I have had a long day and need to unwind. I wonder if you would be a sweet boy and run me a lovely bath and massage my aching feet?' she looked down at him indulgently. It was a request, but one that she knew he was more than eager to fulfil. She had seen the way he had eyed her shapely feet and painted toes and knew that it would be no hardship for him.

Richard couldn't believe his luck. Not only would he be able to help soothe and tend his beloved Mistress, but he was also going to be able to pay homage to her beautiful feet, all at her behest. Wanting to follow her request efficiently, Richard quickly plugged the claw foot bath and set the water running, checking to make sure it was not too much for her delicate skin, while being hot enough to soothe her tired muscles. When she didn't tell him what to add, he spent a few minutes breathing in the various scents in the different bath oils and foams, choosing one in a beautiful antique gold bottle that smelled like her garden in a summer's evening. It was probably some blend with jasmine in it he reasoned, as he was immediately transported to her marble bench where she had so skilfully bound and tormented him. He hoped that the memory was as powerful for her as it was for him and would bring her pleasure in the reminder.

With the bath running steadily, Richard returned to his pillow at her feet and looked up at her, silently asking for permission to lay his hands upon her. Smiling down at him she nodded, and Richard gently lifted his hands to her sole and cradled it, bowing his head to give her a warm, reverential kiss on her long, painted toes, lingering to breathe in her perfume before lowering it again. Raising his head, he slid the first of the two soft suede straps through the tiny gold buckles to release her foot from its bindings, then slipped it off and placed it neatly beside him. Holding her delicate cool foot, like a small animal, in the palm of one hand, he cupped it with the other, then brought his lips to the seam between his hands and huffed out a hot moist stream of breath over her chilled skin. The soft sound of pleasure emboldened him, and he continued for a few moments, stroking her gently as her skin warmed under his ministrations. Gently easing his precious prize to his thigh, he lifted her other towering sandal and repeated his actions, caring and soothing the other small fine-boned foot until both were warm and relaxed. And now they were ready to be truly worshipped.

Twisting away for a moment to turn off the taps, Richard took up the bath oil and devoted the next long minutes to lavishing her beautiful feet with the most thorough and relaxing massage possible, taking his lead from the soft moans of contentment that he elicited with his actions. Her ankles were gently rotated, the delicate bones circled with the pad for his thumbs, before they slid down and under her high arch, kneading and massaging her tension away. Next, each long, artistic toe was gently manipulated and milked, stretching tugs relaxing each slim digit. When every nerve was buzzing in contentment, he feathered the tops of her feet with a rolling fingertip stroke that was as light as a breath before he offered his hand and helped her up.

Hands wiped clean of any oils that might sully her clothing, Richard carefully undid each pearl button and eased her silk blouse from her shoulders, folding it neatly on the couch. Next, he returned to his knees to peel her tight, soft leggings down her long thighs, gently lifting one foot after another to remove them, leaving her standing in a beautiful lacy bra and panties in a striking shade of chartreuse. Standing again, he walked behind her, gazing at the long line of her spine, dipping to the two little dimples of Venus he so loved to kiss and lick. Reverently, he unhooked her bra and eased it from her shoulders, staying behind her, denying himself the moment of their reveal as he sank once again to his knees, his face mere inches from her perfectly plump orbs, allowing himself an impertinent brush of his lips over those love dimples as he eased the scrap of lace over the creamy swells and down her toned legs to pool at her feet.

Still humming with contentment from her expert foot massage, Kate turned to look at Richard, still on his knees behind her, and held out her hand. With his raised in the parody of a suitor, she clasped his fingers and stepped into the luxuriant bath, easing herself into the fragrant foam which caressed her naked body. As she laid her head back on the small soft towel Richard had folded for her, she rested her arms along the sides of the bath and closed her eyes, giving herself up to the decadent sensations.

Richard took a moment to drink in the sight of his Goddess in repose. Her long, glossy dark hair was flowing over the edge of the bath, almost touching the floor, and the angle of her long swan-like throat, so vulnerable, so trusting, that Richard felt a thrill of pride that she was so unguarded in his presence. Her open position lifted her breasts so that they bobbed gently in time to her slow, relaxed heartbeat, her flushed nipples peeking enticingly through the foamy bubbles. Beneath the rich creamy froth, he knew her legs had fallen open, and the fragranced water was swirling around her perfect pussy, which would be blossoming open like a hothouse flower in the wet heat.

Snapping himself out of his reverie, Richard took up a soft natural sea sponge, moistening it and lathering it up with an opulent gel that turned instantly to a thick cream. The smell of orange blossom blended with the jasmine from the bath, and he proceeded to caress the ball of her shoulder and down one long, slim arm to her hand, stroking along and in between each elegant finger before working her palm with a firm circular stroke. Once both arms were well taken care of, he slid the sponge up her long neck, around and across her throat and down to the swells of her breasts, dipping below the waterline to caress the undercurves before smoothing the cream across the delicate tips, seeking to soothe and comfort rather than enflame his relaxed Mistress.

Breathing out a sigh of contentment, Kate lifted one leg and braced it against the bathtub, giving her pet implicit invitation to continue his attentions on her lower body. Once again, Richard's focus was on relaxation and Kate enjoyed the sweeping sensations as he worked her from thigh to toes. He paid special attention to her slippery feet, working the baby soft sponge between each toe, lathering them with the thick emulsion that felt so good against her tired flesh. When he gently returned her leg to the water and lifted the other, she drifted even further into a state of relaxed bliss.

Tending to his Mistress and seeing her obvious enjoyment was a powerful aphrodisiac for Richard and he had to force him self to stay calm and controlled, not give in to the erotic frenzy the scene had inspired. He knew that his purpose was to relax and soothe her, and he felt that he had done so, but was unsure what she wanted from him now. However, when he saw her dripping hand snake out of the water to begin to trace lazy circles around her nipple, her could tell that sleep was the last thing on her mind. Her other hand worked below the water and her sultry hooded eyes looked up at him, pupils dilated with arousal. Abandoning her tight nipple for a moment, she beckoned him with one manicured finger, and he took over, lavishing attention on her neglected nipple with his lips and tongue, before slipping a hand beneath the water to rest above her fingers, feeling their undulation as they gently worked her needy little bud.

With Richard in place, Kate slid her arms back along the sides of the bath and gave herself up to the heavenly sensations. Richard was so good at this. He took her slowly, tantalisingly, from the depths of catatonic relaxation to the heights of urgency in an unhurried dance of fingers on flesh, of teasing tongue and sucking lips. Soon Kate's hips were churning the water, both legs now spread and braced on the lip of the bath as her lower petals were parted and her throbbing pearl was worked with a calloused thumb as her channel was breached by two thick fingers that tipped her, with a strangled cry of ecstasy, into a gushing orgasm that coated his hand to the wrist, before pulling him back down beneath the water as she became boneless in her afterglow.

The feast to his senses had almost pushed Richard over too, despite having no direct stimulation to his own throbbing flesh. The sight of his glorious Mistress, her head thrown back in ecstasy, her body a taut bowstring, arched in a rictus of pleasure above the water, the scent of exotic oils and sweet womanly honey was enough to make his mouth water for a taste. And yet, ever the dutiful bath slut, Richard merely moved to the heated towel rail to select the softest bath sheet and return to her side in time to see her sated eyes blink open and be rewarded by a languorous smile.

'That was lovely, pet,' she breathed as she slowly came to sitting, accepting his offered hand to slowly stand on shaky legs and accept the warm towel as he wrapped it around her warm, wet body securing it neatly between her breasts. She gasped in surprise as she felt his arm around her back and slipping behind her knees to lift her out of the bath and onto the soft sofa, once again taking his place at her feet with another warm towel in his hand.

Richard gathered both feet in his towel, softly patting them dry, taking time to wick up any moisture to be found in every little crease and fold. Then he used more of the scented oil to anoint every inch, before placing her right foot on his thigh, so close to his throbbing length, as he picked up the left, ready to massage it once again. However, he froze when he felt his Mistress' slippery toes gently trailing the length of his very aroused member. Raising startled eyes to her, he could see from the devious smirk of her lips that his Mistress was going to very much enjoy toying with him.

'Pay me lip service, boy. I want to see just how much you love my beautiful feet.' And with that, she offered up the toes of her left foot to his lips, 'Eyes on me, boy'. Richard pressed a soft, reverential kiss to the tip of her big toe before parting his lips to slide it into the hot, wet cavern of his mouth. As he laved it with his tongue, tasting the clean, zesty oils and the sweetness that was uniquely hers, he gasped as he felt the ball of her other foot press gently along his length. Richard darted a glance down to see how she had splayed her toes to grip him just below his swollen mushroom head, sliding up and back along the length of his pulsing shaft.

'Eyes, boy!' came her sharp retort, and a slap of her sole directly on his crown, like a Mistress would punish a naughty pup before Richard locked his gaze on her once more and she returned to her gliding explorations.

Determined not to lose eye contact again, Richard worked his way along her toes, sucking each one into his mouth, caressing it with his tongue as he worked it with gently tugs. Her little toe seemed particularly sensitive, and he treated it to extra time when she began to moan with pleasure. Switching feet, he repeated his oral worship, continuing to give her a thorough tongue bath, using long, rasping licks with the broad flat of his tongue up her high instep then lapping kitten soft licks between each toe. Richard allowed himself a fleeting smirk of pride when Mistress' eyes rolled back in her head and she was the one to break eye contact.

Throughout the foot worship, Mistress had continued to rub, tease, and stroke his swollen balls and aching cock with her free foot. Anointed as it was with a mixture of oils and his own saliva, she was able to set a punishing pace and it was all Richard could do to stay focussed on his task. But now, with his job done to her obvious contentment, she had stopped. His cock throbbed in frustration, but he knew better than to push for his own release. His pleasure, or lack of it, was entirely at her discretion. He only hoped that he had pleased her enough today for her to be merciful.

Kate smiled down at him fondly, her gaze on his aching and neglected organ that was throbbing painfully against his thigh. 'Nicely done, pet. I believe you deserve a reward.' She pressed her soles together in his cupped hands, spreading her thighs widely. 'Now, slick yourself thoroughly with oil, I believe that my insteps could do with one final oiling while you put your talented tongue to use to pay proper homage at the altar of your Goddess.'

Richard pressed her soles together and pumped his glistening rod between them, hissing in pleasure as her soft skin gripped him like a velvet glove, before bending forward to lap up the nectar that had coated his Mistress' thighs. These were the moments that he lived for, he thought, as he brought them both to a toe-curling orgasm. Life really didn't get any better than this.

Sexykit
Sexykit
339 Followers