Foot Worship Fun in the Summer Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it'll take some time in the shower to clean off your sticky mess," Laura said.

The girls began clambering off the bed and slipping on their flip flops again. I spoke as they were about to leave.

"Umm girls, I don't suppose we can keep this little foot fun session between us?"

Laura and Carey looked at each other. Carey had a wry look on her face as she spoke.

"Well...I know a few of our friends who would get a real kick out of it. Rachel included. But maybe we can keep it a secret."

"We'll think about it," Laura said, smirking. She threw my shorts and shirt onto the bed.

Before I could reply the girls had left the room, chuckling as they went. I dressed and tidied the room before stepping out into the summer sun. Soon after the girls slipped past me and walked to their sunbeds, waving and smiling to me before returning to their magazines and their tans.

The sun beamed down on my face. I listened to the waves lapping against the beach and the cooling breeze rustling through the hedges. In that moment, I got the sense it was the beginning of a long hot summer, and anything was possible.

12