All Comments on 'Football and a Blowjob'

by ava23

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice story

really enjoyed your story and hope you write a sequel. You write a great gay story for a woman and I hope you write more Great job.

jrzdoggjrzdoggover 6 years ago
Wow!!!

Wow!!! I hope there's more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great opening shot...

Jason gives Tom the blow job of his life, and then teases at the end when he says "then we'll see how well you do." I'm anxious to see Tom return the favor, and since it will obviously be tom's first time, he will be learning. But any guy should be able to handle sucking another guy because it's based on making the guy feel great. Let's see how Tom does!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great story

I can't wait to read the next chapter and see if Tom returns the favor. Once you suck a cock you will be hooked. I enjoy sucking cock as much or more than having mine sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BJ

Hot. When I was a teenager the neighbor guys and myself gave each other blowjobs. It was great. Had to have been around 14 y/o and we did for several years until they moved away or got girlfriends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I remember as a teenager sucking and being sucked by other teenage friends -- all guys caught up in exploring each other. A great time. Some guys a bit bashful, or nervous, but once the sucking started, it was the same reaction as here -- pure bliss and a willingness to return the favor and the great feeling of coming in someone's mouth. The guys were different -- some long cocks, some thicker cocks, lots of pubic hair or very little, no chest hair, or hairy chests, or emerging chest hair, or hairy abs and forearms. It was a great world of exposing!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 2 years ago

Very hot story of lust and great blowjob!

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyalmost 2 years ago

Good story. I really enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous