Football and Other Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers

While Eric kept spouting one-liners as greetings, Dave took the opportunity to examine what Sarah was wearing. Another pair of very short shorts, now the third pair in the room, barely covered her ass, but her top was the distraction. She wore a halter top much like Karen wore, but that was where the comparison stopped.

Sarah had huge tits, and they seemed to spill out the sides of her halter with abandon. What would normally be called side boob had to be called just boob. At least half of her over-sized tits were on display. In fact, it almost seemed like the only part of her boobs that were covered were her nipples. Dave had not seen so much tit-flesh on display on one woman outside of Internet porn sites. It was truly impressive. And with her husband tossing around funny one-liners, her mammoth tits were bouncing and swinging and swaying in tune with the jokes. Every male eye and several female eyes were watching those breasts move and loving them.

Wow, Dave thought, this might turn out to be more of a female nudity show than a football game. Well, as long as things didn't get in the way of the game...

He shook his head and made the trip to the kitchen to cut up some more limes for the tequila shots he knew were going to be in demand with the first touchdown. He and the guys had a tradition that they had tequila shots with every touchdown scored in the game. And this championship game was projected to be a high scoring game. Dave looked over the tequila supply to make sure it would keep up with the expected demand. After making a second count, he decided that even with the two unexpected guests, there would still be plenty.

Leaving the kitchen with the limes and tequila, Dave told everyone to find a seat for the kick-off. And from the start, the game lived up to expectations. The opening kick-off was taken at the goal line and returned almost sixty yards before the runner was tackled. The men were cheering or cussing, depending on who they favored, and the women were jumping and screaming and putting on a worthy show. In short, the game was offering entertainment for everyone there. And Dave couldn't miss the earth-shaking that Sarah's mammoth boobs were causing as she bounced in excitement.

Her top shifted noticeably as her boobs challenged the small amount of restraint offered by the halter. He noticed that her left tit had moved so far to the left that the material just couldn't keep the flesh under control. Her nipple pulled free of the fabric and made its presence known. Somehow, everyone seemed to zoom in on that bouncing boob at the same time. The room went silent for about two seconds and then everyone turned back to the game as if nothing had happened, yet it was obvious something had happened from the partial boners around the room. Dave had to smother a grin when he saw Joan shove her elbow into Frank's ribs for staring too long.

Half-time provided a serious show, but it wasn't on the television. Maria got up to serve some beers, and as she leaned over to hand out cold bottles, her loose tee shirt fell away from her chest revealing those awesome nipples. For the most part, the men handled this properly, although there was a rude comment made by some male voice. A couple of the other women took that as a challenge and they stood up to pass around chips and salsa. Naturally, they gave their own shows to any eyes watching, and there were plenty of eyes watching. The competition was declared, but it seemed to be more in jest than anything. By this time, most of the men were sporting boners and they were making no attempt to hide them. A couple of the women made some veiled references to tents and camping but it was Sarah who took things to the next level.

Sarah stood up to offer the next show. Bending low over the table full of snacks, she asked if anyone wanted something.

"Sure, but I am engaged." Terry's comment drew laughs from most of the men in the room, with Sherri muttering a comment aloud. She looked directly at Terry and then leaned forward to retrieve a beer, putting her own mammoth boobs on display.

Karen responded by leaning forward to get her own beer, which caused her top to fall away from her chest. Her side-boob exposure was no longer an issue as her entire right boob was exposed to view. Dave heard one of the men groan but couldn't tell who it was.

She stayed in that position for another minute, shifting to the side to reach something on the low table. Suddenly, everyone became aware of her short skirt. Bent over as she was, her skirt seemed to magically rise halfway up her ass, making it obvious to half the room that she was wearing no panties. This caused José to make a noise that sounded like, "ooooh."

"Okay, I think it is getting really hot in here. I need to cool off." Barbara followed up her comment by pulling the strings of her bikini top and pulling it off. Adam stared at them a moment, and then laughed. He leaned over to kiss his woman but made no real comment other than his non-verbal approval of her action.

There was silence in the room for about five seconds as everyone looked around at everyone else. With Barbara's topless show raising the bar, Sherry's massive side-boob show was eclipsed. Even Sarah, who had never properly stowed her huge tit when it worked its way outside of her top, was suddenly being ignored. Several of the women looked at the men, all of whom were staring at Barbara's two exposed boobs or at Sarah's one exposed boob, and competitive expressions began to develop.

Cindy, like a good hostess, tried to calm what seemed to be a brewing storm.

"Okay, ladies, we have had our fun. I know we are all friends here so I want to ask that the competition remain friendly. I don't want anyone's feelings hurt, and I don't want anyone's relationship damaged. If I see any problems develop I will start wrapping towels around the problems." She looked around and we could all see most of the women smile and nod their heads.

"I agree, and I want to be the first to apologize if I have offended any of the women here." Maria's comment seemed to be grace personified. Cindy replied by claiming that Maria had done nothing that would cause any problems. Maria smiled and then added, "How about now?"

With that, she pulled her tee shirt over her head and off. José burst out laughing and reached over to tweak her left nipple. With Maria's huge nipples on display, even Sarah's large breasts were ignored for a moment. Someone shouted something about the second half kickoff and Maria laughed.

"Try putting something between these goalposts." She pulled on and twisted her awesome nipples, causing them to extend more than an inch. She closed her eyes in pleasure for several seconds before finally letting them go, causing her boobs to bounce slightly with the sudden release. Dave groaned.

"Oh, shit! I think you just created a new game." Several people snickered at that, and José put his arm around her, letting his hand fall down onto one of her boobs. He seemed to settle in for the first half of the game with his hand playing a game of its own. Several men and two women were spitting their attention between the game on the screen and the game on the couch.

"So, how far do we let things go?" Dave asked the question quietly, by nuzzling Cindy's ear with his lips. He pulled back and looked at Cindy with a grin. "Do we set any limits?" She seemed to consider his question for a few seconds and then leaned her lips into his ear to reply.

"I see no problems with exhibitionism, but I think we should draw the line at any real sex. Distracting the men is one thing, but touching boobs will escalate beyond any control." Dave chuckled at that.

"If you keep nuzzling my ear, no lines will stop me." He chuckled, and then gently kissed her lips. The kiss lasted longer than he intended, and became quite passionate. Without thinking, his hand came up to cup her breast, and he moaned. Cindy pulled his hand away, but not until she moaned in pleasure.

"See what I mean?" Dave chuckled.

"Actually, I would LOVE to see." And she pulled on her blouse enough that he got a good look at her lacy bra. He moaned at the view, and Cindy playfully slapped his hand.

"Get a room, you two." The comment from Jim drew chuckles from around the room. Cindy looked embarrassed and Dave just sat there sporting a hard-on that was obvious to everyone. Cindy looked down at it and paused for a second. Then she developed a grin and reached over.

"See what I mean? Touching becomes very difficult to control." And she stroked his hard cock in front of everyone. One of the women moaned but Dave wasn't sure which one. He looked around and saw that all eyes were on him. More specifically, they were on his rather sizable bulge behind his zipper.

"Okay, game on. All eyes on the football." Dave tried to resist drawing any more attention to his crotch by repositioning his dick, and then he just ignored it. At least until Sarah commented.

"There are other balls that I think might be more interesting." Two of the women giggled their agreement, Maria being one of them. And to underscore her agreement, she reached over and stroked José's rather large and prominent erection. Pretty much everyone in the room watched her stroking and squeezing his dick until someone made a comment.

"Aw, shit. We missed the kickoff."

A few minutes after the kickoff for the second half, Chicago scored a touchdown and extra point, tying the score. The group in Dave's house seemed to be evenly split, with half of them screaming and shouting and half of them groaning. Frank, a serious Denver fan, immediately shouted out his disappointment with a comment that was to change the game.

"A hundred bucks says that Denver scores the next touchdown!" Terry, the resident attorney, responded.

"You're on. I'll match your hundred. The next touchdown will be by the Bears." And the first bet of the evening was executed.

The teams lined up for the kickoff after the score. Chicago kicked it high and long and Denver had its best receiver back to take the kickoff at the ten yard line. But he fumbled the reception. Chicago had a man close enough that he took the fumble on one bounce and ran it in for another touchdown. The crowd went wild, both on the television and in Dave's living room. After the requisite tequila shots, the attorney stood up and leaned over to Frank with his hand out. The room went silent. After several seconds, Frank cleared his voice, looking embarrassed.

"Look, I didn't bring any cash with me. Can I get back to you on that?" Terry didn't say anything, but just looked at Frank.

"Listen, you didn't think I was serious, did you? I mean, that was just the excitement of the game. No one takes a spontaneous bet under those circumstances seriously. Right?" Frank was looking uncomfortable by this time.

"If it wasn't a serious bet, you could have said so when I took the bet and restated it to assure there were no misunderstandings. You didn't. That means that had things gone differently, you would clearly have expected me to pay up. So, Frank, pay up." Terry still stood there with his hand out, and suddenly a friendly football game became a little unfriendly. Frank actually looked a little scared, and Joan confirmed why.

"Frank, that will be your beer money because the budget won't cover your stupid bet. YOU wrecked the car last month and we covered the deductible out of the budget. Now YOU get to give up your beer for the next couple of months to cover your bet." The tension between the couple was obvious, and everyone tried to look at anything but Frank or Joan. Everyone, that is, but Terry.

"So, you made a bet but didn't have the money to cover it? Is that what I am hearing?" Frank looked embarrassed and very hesitantly nodded. Terry thought for a moment, with the last few seconds of that moment looking at Joan. It was clear that he was focused on her nearly transparent blouse and the awesome tits it was attempting to cover. Joan saw this and unconsciously brought up her hands to cover her chest. Suddenly, Terry's face changed, making it obvious that he had come up with an idea, and pretty much everyone in the room knew that this idea involved Joan's boobs.

"Okay, if you can't cover your debts, it usually falls to your close relatives to cover it for you. And Joan has already announced that she will not cover your bet out of the budget. So, maybe we can work something out. Maybe you can cover your bet without cash." He paused and Frank asked the expected question.

"What do you mean? How can I pay a debt without money?"

"Legally, it is called an 'in-kind' payment. That means a cash debt gets paid by trading goods or services or both." Terry smiled, but the smile wasn't friendly.

"What, do you want me to mow your lawn or wax your cars or something like that?" Frank almost scoffed at that, but Terry lost his smile.

"An in-kind payment only qualifies if both parties are in agreement that the goods or services rendered are of equal value. And nothing you suggest has any value to me. But something else comes to mind. I have been too busy lately to go to my weekly meeting with a group from my office. Every Friday, we go for beers and lap dances at a very classy titty bar. And I haven't had a lap dance in a month. They usually cost me a hundred in tips. So I will take a lap dance instead of the money." Terry was looking directly into Frank's eyes, seeing the fear there.

"What the fuck! You expect me to give you a lap dance?" Frank's words were almost an explosion, and then he suddenly went silent as he realized what Terry was suggesting. And Joan realized the same thing at the same time.

"Oh, hell no! I won't give you a lap dance to cover Frank's stupid bet. No way in hell. Nope. Sorry." Joan's words seemed as clear and firm as words possibly could. But while she was almost shouting her refusal, Frank's eyes got wide as he saw a way out. He tried to reassure his girlfriend.

"Listen, honey, it is nothing more than you used to do back in Cleveland. What was it, The Tit For Tat Club? In fact, you were pretty good. I think Terry would be getting more than a hundred in value. Come on, honey, this will get us out of a serious bind." Frank was almost pleading but Joan just crossed her arms over her mammoth boobs and looked away. And somehow, looking away from Frank resulted in her looking right at Terry.

And while Joan looked at Terry, everyone else in the room realized that Frank had just informed all his friends that Joan used to be a dancer in a strip club. A couple of the women there unconsciously raised their hands to their mouths and gasped in surprise. But the men weren't surprised as much as hopeful. And José voiced his approval of the idea, even though it came out as more of a moan than a suggestion.

Dave started to say something, thinking that a lap dance was not something that friends did to each other, but Cindy stopped him by gently laying a hand on his arm before he could speak. Dave looked at her, and she whispered that this was something between the four friends.

Dave looked closer at his girlfriend, seeing something in her eyes that surprised him. She wants to see the lap dance. She wants to see Joan massaging Terry's dick right here in my living room. Dave was almost shocked at his silent realization, until he remembered that she had shared several fantasies with him over the past few months, and watching a lap dance close up would fulfill a couple of them. So Dave remained silent, wondering how this was going to work itself out. Finally, Terry broke the silence.

"Here is the deal. Three minutes and we go by typical stripper rules. She can touch but I cannot. I keep my clothes on and I will even allow her to keep her clothes on. But she has to bump and grind and massage my dick through my pants. And I will sweeten the pot a little. If she makes me cum, I will tip her another hundred to spend on anything she wants as long as it isn't more beer for you." Terry was speaking to Frank, but looking at Joan the entire time. And Joan hadn't broken eye contact with Terry for the last several seconds.

The room went silent, wondering what was going to happen next, and the game was being totally ignored.

Dave looked around and saw some very surprising reactions. Two of the women were unconsciously rubbing their tits, and several of the men were doing the same to their cocks. The two men who were not sporting a boner before were clearly doing so now. Everyone was waiting and several seemed to be hoping.

Dave was conflicted. So far, all of his gatherings had been free from sex. Most of the people in this room had been over to his house several times in the past, and four of them had been over a couple dozen times, and until today there had been nothing that was overtly sexual. Some topless sunbathing was not uncommon, but that was true of primarily only two of the women who, at the moment, were pretty much topless anyway. A few times, one of the men might reach over and caress their girlfriend, but that didn't happen too often.

Yet, as he reviewed the sexual content of his parties, it became obvious that things had clearly progressed over time, with the last couple of gatherings involving people rubbing various body parts, but always with their own partner. This lap dance would clearly raise things to a new level, with something sexual happening between two people who were not partners.

Dave found himself getting a little excited thinking about this, and Cindy looked down at his excitement. But instead of indicating disapproval, she merely smiled at him and reached out to take his hand, giving it a squeeze. Clearly, Cindy is as excited about this as the rest of us. Dave's silent comment brought surprise to his face.

All this time, Joan had been silent, saying nothing after her initial refusal, but everyone was watching her as she looked into Terry's eyes. And what started as a strongly negative expression on her face had softened into what Dave could only describe as interest. Dave found himself getting even more excited at the possibilities.

"I can touch you but you can't touch me. And I keep my clothes on. And if you cum, I get an extra hundred." Joan looked at Terry, and it was obvious to everyone that her nipples had begun to show signs of excitement. And this made every man in the room hard as a brick. In fact, Joan looked down at Terry's swelling cock and her eyes opened widely. Dave looked down and saw what seemed to be a huge trouser snake behind Terry's zipper. Dave had never seen Terry's hard cock before. In fact, he had never seen his cock at all, so he was more than a little surprised at its obvious size.

And apparently so was Joan, who clearly lost her resistance when she saw its length. He must be at least nine inches, she thought, staring as it continued to grow. More like ten inches! Her mental measuring of his dick made her nipples even harder. And her harder nipples made all the men harder. Even some of the women in the room were beginning to shift uncomfortably in their chairs. Dave wasn't sure if the discomfort was because of disapproval or excitement, but he was looking forward to finding out.

So far, Sherri had said nothing. Joan looked over at her and quietly asked her a question.

"Are you okay with this?" Sherri paused to swallow, and then spoke with a smile.

"Feel free to enjoy yourself." Joan gave her a knowing look and replied.

"I will. And I think everyone else here will, too." She smiled that sexy smile again, and then turned her attention to Terry.

All eyes in the room were on Joan. And she didn't disappoint anyone. She suggested that Terry move to one of the other chairs in the room, presumably because she believed she would have better access to his crotch. Since he had initially sat in one of the comfortable Laz-Y Boy chairs, his body was almost sunk deep into its soft cushions. Apparently she wanted him more easily accessible.

TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers