Football and Other Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pointed to one of the kitchen chairs that had been brought into the room for the additional guests. And this also put the entertainment in the center of the room.

Joan moved over to stand in front of Terry. She leaned forward, placing her hands on his arms, which he had stretched on the arms of the chair. This trapped Terry, making it almost impossible for him to move. Then she leaned even farther into him, bringing her nose about an inch from his. This meant her baggy tee shirt had fallen away from her chest, revealing her huge boobs to his view.

"Take a good look at these beauties because they are going to be rubbing all over your body." She paused to give him the sexiest smile Dave had ever seen.

Her first move was to rub her mammoth mammaries against Terry's face, trapping him between those mountains of pleasure. For several seconds, she moved from side to side, making sure he had the full experience of pressing his face into her soft boobs. And the material of her barely there tee shirt gave him almost full access to her soft breasts and hard nipples.

She shifted just a little to the side, pressing a very erect nipple against his lips. As her nipple pressed hard against his lips, he tried to close his mouth on the nipple but she pulled back just enough to deny him that pleasure. She grinned at him while shaking her head in the negative, her dark eyes obviously teasing him.

By this time, Dave had used a remote to turn on his excellent sound system and load a CD that started playing a slow song. Joan looked over at him and smiled her approval at the choice in music. Then she turned her attention back to Terry.

She nuzzled his right ear, and then stretched her tongue out to run it slowly up and down his ear. She played with his ear for several seconds, pulling his lobe into her mouth and stretching it with her lips. Then her tongue almost disappeared into his ear as if trying to clean it out with her extended probing.

Centering on his face again, she kissed him, her tongue still extended. Their tongues did a loving dance, obvious for all in the room to see. As she did this, she raised her right knee and pressed it against his boner, moving it up and down and side to side. She took quite some seconds to rub his cock, trying to get him even harder, kissing him passionately the entire time. Then she pulled back just enough to rub her tits all over his chest.

She continued to move down his body, bending at the waist to rub her tits against his hard-on. As she did this, her ass pushed into the room and her shorts proved to be ineffective at covering her pussy. From behind, several people were lucky enough to see lots of exposed ass cheeks and her engorged pussy lips split by the tiny amount of material in the crotch of her shorts, causing several groans of pleasure from around the room. Joan was intentionally putting on a show for the entire room and not just focused on stimulating Terry.

She took her large tits in her hands and used them to more firmly rub against his hard cock. His shorts, which were made of some soft material, were loose enough to allow his cock to stretch to its full length. This, of course, meant that the head was peeking out of the left leg of his shorts. Joan concentrated on rubbing her tits all over the exposed two inches of boner. Naturally, Terry moaned at this, and Joan followed up with a moan of her own.

As she was pressing her boobs against his hard cock, she changed tactics for a moment. She pulled back just enough to take one of her tits and rub the nipple all over his exposed cock. Back and forth, up and down, she focused at least half a minute on this action. And Dave realized she was intent on that extra hundred in tips. It was now only a matter of time before Terry shot his load all over her creamy white tits. But again, Joan pulled back.

Now she straightened and turned her back to Terry. She sat in his lap with her legs spread wide. This stretched the crotch of her shorts to the side and let half the room see her exposed pussy lips almost wrap around Terry's hard cock. She slid her ass up and down his cock for several minutes, and her pussy was leaking juices all over his cock. Her pussy lips wrapped around his cock and her sliding action was just short enough to avoid letting his cock enter her. Terry was moaning constantly, and Joan began to match his moaning.

Dave looked over at his best friend and saw him rubbing his hard cock through his pants, without any apparent concern that someone would see him. Dave looked around and saw most of the men doing the same. Maria was pulling on both her very large and long nipples, and Barbara had her hands inside her shorts, clearly rubbing her pussy. And he was almost shocked to see Cindy.

She was sitting on the couch and had slumped down to the point that she was almost laying out. She had one hand inside her blouse, playing with her tits, and one hand under her skirt, playing with her pussy. Dave was so turned on that he was tempted to kneel in front of her and pull the skirt up to her waist so he could lick that sweet and juicy pussy which, he knew from experience, was just oozing juices onto the couch.

Obviously, most of the people in the room were engaged in some sort of self-gratification, and Dave was so turned on by it all that he almost came in his shorts.

By this time, Joan was well past her three minutes, measured by the fact that the CD was playing its third song, but she clearly didn't seem to care. With her pussy juices coating his cock, she dropped to her knees in front of him. Then she began rubbing her face all over his shiny cock, as if trying to dry him off with her face.

Several times she rubbed her lips against his cock, but she kept her lips pressed tightly closed. Still, it was an incredibly erotic performance, evidenced by Terry suddenly shouting his release. And he pumped stream after stream of cum all over her face. After several seconds had passed, Joan stood up, her face totally coated with Terry's cum. She looked down at Terry, who had slumped in his chair from exhaustion, and smiled at him. Without a word, she held out her hand. Terry laughed and reached into his pocket for his wallet. He opened it and pulled out a single crisp hundred and handed it to her.

"Thank you, Joan. You earned every penny of it. And remember, that is for you. Spend it on anything that pleases you, and NOT on the family budget. Are we clear on that?" Joan smiled widely and nodded, which caused a large drop of cum to drop off her chin and onto her tee shirt just where the left nipple was trying to poke through the material. She looked down at it and quietly laughed. Someone in the room groaned but once again Dave couldn't tell who it was.

There was a collective sigh and people shifted positions to better watch the game on the big screen.

Joan walked over and sat on the couch next to Frank. He grinned sheepishly at her and handed her a napkin to wipe her face. She glared at him for about two seconds before wadding up the napkin and throwing it on the floor at her feet. Obviously, she was going to make Frank see and smell the results of his foolish betting.

Everyone settled in to watch the game, but Dave could see people glancing at others here and there, almost as if everyone in the room wanted to remind each other of what had just happened. Through it all, Joan sat silently, ignoring everyone and letting the occasional drop of cum fall from her face and onto her tee shirt. Frank sat staring at the screen, almost rigid in his position. And no one said anything until the next touchdown was scored. When the cheering and the booing settled down, and the requisite shots were resting quietly in the stomachs of the spectators, the sounds and activities seemed to return to normal.

Dave was sitting next to Cindy, and turned to smile at her. He spoke quietly, just loud enough for her to hear.

"You looked like you were really enjoying the show." She looked directly into his eyes and quietly spoke four words.

"I AM SO HOT!" Her grin showed a little embarrassment but mostly excitement. She reached over and took his hand in hers. The two of them had taken seats in the back of the room, letting their guests enjoy the closer seating. This, of course, meant that everyone was facing away from them. She took the opportunity to pull his hand under her skirt and against her pussy. Dave was surprised to find she wore no panties, but not at all surprised that she was dripping wet. Cindy seemed to just pour out the juices when she was really turned on, and from the pool of liquid on the chair beneath her ass, it was clearly evident that she was really turned on. Dave spoke quietly.

"Should we sneak out of the room for a few minutes? I am sure no one would miss us." Cindy looked embarrassed.

"But if anyone turned around, they would all know what we were doing." Dave had to laugh at that.

"Honey, right now the exact same idea is in the minds of everyone here." He paused, and then a sly grin moved across his face.

"Well, we could do it right here. If we make no noise, no one would turn around and spot us." Cindy looked horrified.

"You mean, right here? In front of everyone?" Dave smiled reassuringly.

"No. I mean, right here, BEHIND everyone." And he grinned at her again. Her look of horror actually morphed into something else that almost looked like interest. Dave's hopes began to rise.

Since they had started dating several months ago, they had discovered an adventurous spirit in each other. They had not actually had sex in public, but they had several times touched each other and even massaged each other's soft parts while in public. And one evening, while at a restaurant that had long table cloths, he had finger-fucked her under the cover of the table cloth. Then he had embarrassed her terribly when he took his fingers and obviously licked them clean, tasting her cum all over them.

So, they were getting adventurous, but not quite enough to do what Dave had just suggested. Still, she held his hand in place, letting it press into her pussy and soak in her juices. Anyone who turned around could see his hand reaching under her skirt and they would know he was playing with her. She looked at him with that combination of terror and excitement, and held his hand in place.

After a couple of seconds, he began to move his finger in and out. She stifled a moan, but was struggling with doing it again and again. Dave could tell that she was really turned on. Keeping his eyes on the screen at the other end of the room, he added a second finger to his actions. This time she was unsuccessful at stifling it, but was fortunate that her sounds corresponded to a long pass that was juggled and then dropped. With the entire room making noises on that fumble, Cindy's noises were totally drowned out.

Dave added a third finger, angling his hand so that his fingers stroked her G-Spot. After about twenty seconds of this, Cindy jerked, lifting her gorgeous ass completely off the chair. She squeezed her thighs together so tightly that his hand was crushed. He couldn't pull his hand away, so he had to sit there and endure it until her thighs let him loose after at least ten seconds of pain. But it was worth it.

Dave considered it an honor to bring Cindy to an orgasm, and a privilege to do it as often as he did. The high point of his day was when she squeezed his head or his hand as she tightened her thighs during an orgasm.

As a true multi-orgasmic woman, she could cum several times in a few minutes. And, of course, he absolutely loved the juices that resulted from his efforts. One of the things he really enjoyed about Cindy was her full bush. She trimmed her hair into a triangle, but within that triangle, she allowed it to grow wild. It was a very light brown and not quite blonde, but still a confirmation that she was a natural blonde. Dave loved to lick that bush clean of the large amount of juices she gave him. Her bush seemed to store it up just so he could enjoy licking her dry. And he was so tempted to get on his knees to lick her dry right now, but he knew that would be pushing her too far. He would have to wait until the game was over and their friends gone before he would be able to lick her pussy clean of the juices that he knew were collecting as a result of her teasing. But it will be worth it.

SHE is worth it!

He looked over at the love of his life, a gentle smile on his face. She saw it and leaned over to kiss him, and over the next few seconds, the kiss became quite passionate. Dave quietly moaned into her mouth as their tongues gently danced. Almost by itself, his hand came up to gently squeeze her right boob, and he felt her nipple harden and press into his palm. He suddenly realized that she had reached over and was squeezing his hard cock, massaging it as they kissed.

They continued their passionate kiss until Dave wondered if she had decided to jerk him off. And then another touchdown interrupted them, the cheers and boos breaking the passion in their kiss. Dave looked at her as they pulled apart, the love in his eyes reflected by the love in her eyes. As Dave walked over to the low table in the middle of the room, picking up the tequila to pour another touchdown shot for everyone, Eric made a comment which Dave suddenly realized concerned his hard-on.

"Obviously, we are going to have to reach for this one because Dave can't get very close." Everyone looked at Eric and saw that he was clearly looking at Dave's crotch. Then everyone looked at Dave's crotch and saw the swelling behind his zipper. Dave just froze for a moment, embarrassed to move. Then he realized that most of the men around the room were still hard, so he suddenly didn't mind. Terry commented, making everything obvious.

"Obviously, I wasn't the only one who enjoyed that lap dance." He chuckled and looked over at Joan. As Dave also looked at Joan, he realized that she was still proudly wearing Terry's cum all over her face. She had a wide grin and made no attempt to hide. Sherri looked from Joan to Terry, and smiled. She commented to Terry, trying to be quiet enough that only he heard, but failed miserably.

"I wish I had a mask like hers." Half the room laughed, indicating her comment wasn't as quiet as she intended, and her face suddenly glowed bright red. Joan tried to comfort her in her embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed, honey. All of the women in this room wish they had a mask like mine but won't admit it." She laughed at her own comment and, looking around, Dave realized that what she said was true. There were several faces showing a flush of embarrassment. And suddenly Dave was excited, as a quick fantasy passed through his mind. He saw the men lined up with hard dicks and coating the beautiful faces of the women in the room, who then wore their cum masks for the rest of the game.

"And that, sweet lady, is an excellent suggestion!" Terry's words carried enough excitement to get everyone's attention. Joan looked at him in confusion.

"What suggestion did I make?" She sat there, obviously expecting an answer.

"I think that we should all have a bet on the final score. And I think that the losers should give blow jobs to the winners. And I think that the women should wear their cum masks until they get home." Terry sat there with a smirk on his face, proud that he had come up with an idea that would let him cum again. But Barbara, part owner of the local lawn care business, spoke up. She had learned to be assertive in the male-dominated business of lawn care and landscaping, so she had no problem challenging him.

"That sounds like a man's way of getting off, but it doesn't work for me. I say no head for men unless someone goes down on the women." Barbara's demands drew several positive comments from some women and a couple of men. And Dave was amazed and excited that Cindy was one of the women who agreed with Barbara's demands. But Dave felt he needed to voice at least some concerns.

"Listen, people. We are all friends here, but do we want to do this? I think that it might affect some relationships here, both friendships as well as romantic attachments." He waited for some agreement and was surprised to hear none. After a few seconds, someone suggested that the actions be performed only by significant others, but Joan voiced disagreement.

"Where is the fun in that?" Several people chuckled and then voiced agreement with her, and suddenly the atmosphere in the room changed. Immediately the game onscreen was all but forgotten in favor of the game in the room. Dave kept his mouth shut after that, believing he had done his duty both as host and as a friend. If the people in the room didn't mind going down on someone other than the one they came with, then Dave was going to let the desires of the people there direct the activities.

Within minutes, the rules had been established. The group was evenly divided between Chicago and Denver fans, with two of the women being neutral. So everyone's name was to be written down on pieces of paper and put into a bowl. If Chicago won the game, then each Chicago fan would draw names until they picked a Denver fan of the opposite sex. When everyone had paired up, the after-game would begin. Dave was concerned about Cindy, but when he looked at her she just grinned at him. So he shrugged his shoulders and went with it.

For the rest of the game, women would get up and offer drinks or snacks to the men, each one showing off as much skin as they could. Two more women threw off their tops, complaining that their outfits didn't allow them to show as much cleavage as others. Before the fourth quarter had started, all the women were topless and two of the men had pulled their hard cocks out and were slowly stroking them in front of the rest of the group. Dave noticed that Cindy had served drinks to two of the men, bending over in such a way that she flashed her pussy at the rest of the room. And Dave was so turned on by this that his dick began to ache.

He never thought that he would see Cindy flashing her pussy at other men. He felt a little jealous at first, but she kept looking over at him with such love in her eyes that he decided he was not in danger of losing her heart. So he relaxed in the idea that some other man would soon be munching on her muff and tasting her juices. It didn't take long for the jealousy to change into envy. And then it turned into excitement as he considered the fact that he would soon be tasting another woman.

Dave's Super Bowl Party had changed into Dave's friendly orgy without his input.

(Look For the Second Half,

Coming Soon)