Football Buddy Ch. 04

Story Info
First date with Kathy.
4.6k words
4.6
15.7k
19
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," I said as I looked at the view of the city.

"That's the second time you said that," Kathy smiled from behind me.

"Well," I said, standing against the glass window of her office. "I know you said you worked in this building, but I didn't think you were up this high."

"I am glad you like it," Kathy smiled as her secretary brought her a few papers. "I am sorry I am running late."

"Late," I said, shaking my head. "I got one of the best views in the city."

Kathy worked as a business consultant. I thought when she said she worked in one of the biggest businesses in the city. I had pictured something less glamorous. Especially since she was staying with Sandy in a small apartment.

To my surprise, she wasn't kidding. It was the tallest building in the city, she was four floors down from the top, and the view was incredible.

"The stadium looks so small from up here," I said as I made my way to the other side of her office.

Kathy shook her head as she looked at me. "We could probably stay up here for our whole date, and you would be happy."

"I told you I am easily entertained," I smiled as I put my fingers out and made the squeezing motion.

"Please tell me you are not squeezing the stadium," Kathy shook her head as she looked through the papers she was given.

I turned back to her to see her smiling as she shook her head at me. "What?" I said. "I never said I was the most matured person."

"No, no, you did not," Kathy nodded. "It's..." she paused. "Sexy in a kind of way, most guys put on a persona like they are the manliest of men, or they are the ones in charge. It's nice to meet someone who can let his guard down and bring out the inner kid."

"Inner," I laughed. "Wait until you see my video game collection, there is no inner kid about me, he's out and about."

Again Kathy smiled. Her office was huge. It could fit my whole living room inside, plus the kitchen. "How long have you said you have been working here?"

"Since I graduated high school," Kathy said as she started signing papers. "Started as a paper pusher, what they call the people that take papers or documents from one floor to the other, then they helped me with my college, and I slowly made my way up."

"Now, you run this whole floor?" I asked as I looked out at the glass wall to the dozens of people just outside the office running around like worker bees.

"And the floor beneath," Kathy nodded.

"You must make a ton of money," I said, looking at the people.

"They don't like to be stared at," Kathy said. "Yes, the company pays me a ridiculous salary to keep things running."

"So," I said, turning to face her. "Why stay with Sandy in that tiny apartment, it's smaller than mine."

"My house is being..." Kathy stopped. "Let's just say after my last relationship, I wanted nothing to remind me of him, and well, the whole house reminds me of him, so," again, she paused. "I am having the whole thing torn down and rebuilt."

"What?" I said. Sandy had warned me that Kathy could be extreme. I knew she liked planning everything to the last detail, but to tear down a house and rebuild it, that was extreme.

"Why not buy a new house?" I asked.

"I like the area it is in, I like where it sits, and I like the neighbors," Kathy shrugged. "Plus, I can afford to do it."

"So," I said as I sat down in the chair across from her. "The whole house."

"And the pool house," Kathy nodded.

"And the pool house," I said afterward.

"You think I am crazy, huh," Kathy said.

"No, extreme, not crazy," I smiled. "That's like setting the house on fire because you saw a spider."

"I would," Kathy laughed.

I looked at her.

"No, I wouldn't, I am not that crazy," she laughed. "Just the room it is in."

We both laughed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~

"This way, sir and ma'am," a man said as we entered the stadium.

"You didn't tell me we were going to see the game?" I said as I went the usual way towards the regular seats.

"Matt, this way," Kathy said as she motioned me to follow.

We walked into the executive lounge. "Kathy," a man said as we approached. I had seen him before, but I couldn't picture where.

"Thanks again," Kathy smiled as she hugged the man, then his wife.

"We should be thanking you, if it weren't for your keen eye for detail, we would have lost the business," the man said.

"Holy shit!" I shouted. "You're Kevin Natal!"

"Say it a bit louder," the man laughed. "I don't think France heard you."

"Sorry," I said, grabbing the man's hands. "You own like half the beach district and Duffers and..." I began to say before Kathy started smiling.

"Yes, son," the man laughed. "And thanks to Kathy here, I get to keep all of it."

"I love Duffers, they have the best wings in the city, and that onion thing with the sauce," I said. I was totally fangirling, and I couldn't stop myself. "The bowling alley on..."

Kathy pinched me.

"Thank you," I said as I looked at her. "I am sorry."

"It's okay. It happens, I get that way when I see the guy from my favorite movie," the wife said. "Words keep coming out of my mouth until Kevin here pushes me."

"Thank you again for letting us use your skybox," Kathy said.

"Not a problem," Kevin smiled. "Here," he said as he picked up his baseball cap. He wrote something on the inside and gave it to me.

"No way," I said as I took it.

Kathy led me away. "Did you know he use to play baseball, and I mean really play like he was..." I started to say.

"Matt, hon," Kathy said as she motioned me to lower my voice.

"I have always wanted to meet him," I said as I gained control of myself. I had always laughed at hearing how people would lose themselves in front of their favorite people. Now I know how they felt.

"You've got to be shitting me," I said as I walked into the skybox.

"Nope," Kathy smiled.

I felt like a kid in a candy store. The room was large with food laid out in a buffet style on one table and drinks of all sorts in large ice chests. What really hit home was the large window that had a great view of the whole stadium.

Television screens inside the room showed the field, but from up here, I could see everything clearly. "I bet this must have cost a fortune," I said as I stood near the glass window.

"I couldn't afford it," Kathy said, taking a seat. "I just helped him with a few investments, and he said I could use it for the day."

"It's great," I said as I sat down next to her. "Thank you."

I had to say Kathy was beautiful, not that Sandy wasn't. Sandy was model attractive. She had the looks that made men stop in their tracks. Slim, Busty, and well built with a great smile. Kathy, on the other hand, was normal attractive. She didn't stop men in their tracks, or would she win any awards, but she did have deep blue eyes, long dark black hair that fell past the middle of her back. Immense sized boobs those alone would stop traffic. They were enormous; the other thing that had struck me was her ass. It was big round and on top of thick thighs.

There were plenty of times when I saw her in tight-fitting jeans or a long skirt like she had on today that I would stare at how big and round her ass was, how it shifted from side to side as she walked.

The kick-off started, and we watched as our team went down the field, taking time off the clock but managing to get first downs. "Good strategy," a voice said from behind us.

It was Kevin. He was holding one of the beers in his hand. "Sorry, did I startle you?"

"Yes and no," Kathy said. She seemed a bit agitated that he was here.

"I know," Kevin said as he could see the expression on Kathy's face. "I said I was going to leave you two alone, mind if I watch the first quarter? It is too loud out there."

"No problem," Kathy said. In a tone that made it sound like there was a problem.

"Fuck!" I shouted as the other team intercepted the ball and ran it back for a touchdown.

"Damn," Kevin said as she sat down on one of the other chairs.

"And that's why they are the number one defense," I said, shaking my head.

"Well, we have to play keep away, their offense is ranked number one also," Kevin said.

"Their defense is beatable if we had a quarterback that could throw downfield," I said.

"Let me guess. You would start Benson?" Kevin asked.

Fred Benson was the teams back up Quarter Back, last year he had the leagues highest interception record. Since then, they benched him for the new rookie Quarter Back, in two starts, he had few interceptions, but most of his passes were ten yards or less.

Again our offense tried to keep the ball, and for a few downs, it seemed like it was working. "Blitz," I said as I watched the defense.

"Dammit," Kevin said as we had to punt after a sack on third down.

"Told you," I shook my head as I tilted my beer bottle back. "They will play man all day long and blitz all day because they know he isn't accurate deep."

Our team was down by seventeen points by the end of the first quarter. We hadn't managed any trips into the red zone the whole game.

"Interception," I said as our team had the ball on our twenty. The Quarterback hiked the ball, faked a screen, then rolled out and tried to go deep.

"How?" Kevin said as the rival team's safety picked off the ball.

"He was staring down the receiver from the moment they lined up," I shook my head. I could see out the corner of my eye. Kathy was getting irritated, this was supposed to be our day.

I guessed Kevin saw it too as he stood up. "I will leave you two alone," he smiled. "I am sorry to take him away from you."

I sat closer and was about to apologize when the door opened again. "Kevin," Kathy said with an angry voice.

"Shit," I said as I stood up.

"Kevin here, says you have been calling every defensive play," the short old man walking into the room beside Kevin said as he walked up to me.

"Uh," I said as I tried to find my words.

"Speak up, son, this is our divisional rival, we are playing here," the man said.

I was tongue-tied as I was staring at the owner of the team. He was also the GM of the team. "Does he speak?" the old man asked Kathy.

"Yeah," Kathy said, also stunned.

"Well, out with it," the old man said.

"Our defense is playing too lax, while their defense is playing to blitz every down," I said as I looked back at the window.

"Of course we are playing lax," the old man said, shaking his head. "Their offense can strike from anywhere on the field."

"But only using two of their guys," I shook my head. "We have a shutdown corner sitting on the bench because he and the coach had a few words last game, play him, and you take one of those away, the other can be double-teamed. It will take half the field."

The older man looked at me then back at Kevin. He took out his phone and sent a text. "It's a suggestion, the coach is in charge, he makes the call down there." the man said.

Our corner got up off the bench as the coach called him over. They had a few words, and then he ran onto the field.

"Okay," I said, looking at the game. "If we can play a good zone here, we should get the ball back."

Three and out, and the team was punting.

"If we aren't going to get Benson off the field, then we need a trick play to get them to not blitz," I said out loud.

Again the old man sent a text. Nothing happened in the first two plays. The coach looked up at the skybox and then at the offensive coordinator box. The next play was a reverse the wide receiver stopped as the defense nearly tackled him for a loss, he threw the ball back to the Quarterback who threw it downfield for a thirty-yard pass our longest gain of the game.

"That should keep them honest," Kevin smiled.

The rest of the game went back and forth. After halftime, the owner left, followed by Kevin. We were three points away from tying the game, something no one expected. Our team was the underdogs.

Kathy laid her head on my shoulder as I watched the game. I couldn't stop myself from looking down at the long line that made up her cleavage. "You like them, huh?" Kathy asked as her blue eyes looked up at me.

"What's not to like?" I asked.

"My last boyfriend thought they were too big," Kathy said as she pushed her arms together to make them bulge forward and up.

"No such thing," I said

"Really," Kathy said as she sat upright. "How big do you think they are?"

I knew that this was a trap. There was no way I could guess their size by looking at them.

I knew Brittany had been a 36H. Sandy was a 30HH or I depending on the bra. Kathy eclipsed both of them quite easily. "I can't guess," I said as I looked at her chest. "J?"

Kathy laughed. "Try P," Kathy smiled as my mouth opened wide. "Yes, I said P, want me to show you?"

How could any red-blooded man say no to a woman asking if they could show them how big their bra was, I was sure there was not going to turn down the opportunity. Screw the game.

Kathy started to take off her bra while leaving her top on. Slowly she pulled it out then gave it over to me.

I couldn't believe it, even though the words were staring me in the face. "Well?" Kathy smiled.

"I think that I am in love," I said as I looked at the bold black measurement. 38P.

"Well, be careful with it," Kathy said as she got up and took it from me. "It costs a lot."

Kathy left the room to put her bra back on. She knew that the camera's outside could zoom into the room and show everything going on inside.

I looked down at the score and couldn't believe my eyes. We were up, granted it was only by a field goal. Every review or prediction had this being a blow out of epic proportions. Here we were just after half time, and we were up by a field goal.

There was a knock at the door as Kevin came back in. "What you think?" he asked as he made his way around to me.

"Defense stepped up," I said as I looked at a three and out by our rivals.

"Rotating safeties," Kevin said. "Just like you said."

"If they start..." I began to say before I saw the backup QB running onto the field.

"They started him after half time," Kevin said, puzzled. "What have you been doing in here?"

"Not what I wanted to do," Kathy said as she came back in.

"If you are thinking about doing that in here," Kevin shook his head. "They will revoke all privileges for the whole year."

"Not that," Kathy said. "Even though it is definitely on the table, so to speak."

My dick throbbed at the thought of bending Kathy over a table with her ass up in the air and taking a pounding.

"Well, maybe," Kevin said, "The two of you should take this date elsewhere?"

"I was..." I started to say before Kathy pushed both of her arms tightly together, giving her cleavage a bonus. "Screw it," I said as I stood up.

I could watch the highlights of the game later on television. The look on Kathy's face made it feel like there wouldn't be a later.

"Have a good night, guys," Kevin said as he sat down on the now-empty couch.

It didn't take long for us to reach my apartment. I sped most of the way, even with Kathy seductively giving me looks as well as squeezing and playing with her chest.

This would be the second time Kathy had seen my apartment. She had come by to drop off a few things that couldn't fit in her storage unit.

We got into the elevator before the door could close, Kathy's hand slipped into my pocket. I jumped as she maneuvered it so that it grabbed my hardening dick. She smiled as she started to squeeze it through the material that made up the inside of my pocket.

The door opened on the second floor. "Mrs. Mathers," I said, trying to hint to Kathy to stop what she was doing. It was quite evident to anyone that was standing near us that Kathy was giving me a handjob through my pocket. Kathy shook her head as she looked at me.

For the second time, Mrs. Mathers was in the elevator while I was making out with a female. Two different females. She pretended she didn't see us by keeping her head forward as the elevator door closed.

"I am going to need more than two hands for this," Kathy said out loud.

Mrs. Mathers turned her head slightly when she noticed that I was looking at her. She quickly turned it back to the front.

"It's huge!" Kathy exclaimed, putting a lot of emphasis on the word big.

"His other girlfriend told me," Mrs. Mathers said. "She was here less than a week ago. He is cheating on both of you," she said with a slight smile as she turned to look at me.

"Oh," Kathy said as she leaned against me, pressing her chest against my arm. "We know about each other, the two of us are roommates, and we both are dating this huge dicked black man," Kathy said again the emphasis was put on huge and black.

"Why I..." Mrs. Mathers said before she could finish the sentence, the door opened, and she practically ran out of the elevator.

"Great," I said, shaking my head and staring down at Kathy. "I am sure I will get a few orange pamphlets under my door for that."

"It will be worth it, though," Kathy smiled.

I nodded. Mrs. Mathers was the head of the building's committee board. She was in charge of giving out violation reports. Small orange letters that told the person what they had to do, or what they didn't do and how to correct it. Most of them were citations, which had to be paid to the committee.

It was hard to walk with not only hard dick in the way, but with Kathy's hand in my pocket. I managed to get the key in the door, and with a slight twist, I pushed it open.

"Finally," Kathy said as she let me go.

I watched as she walked towards the couch. She knelt and patted the sofa.

These women were going to be the death of me. I sat down slowly as Kathy instantly reached for my pants. Within a few seconds, they were down, and she had my cock out in the open.

"Sandy wasn't joking," Kathy said as she used both hands to slide up and down the shaft of my dick. "It's fucking huge and thick!"

I smiled as I leaned forward to squeeze her chest. "She took all of this?" Kathy's eyes widened.

"More than a couple of times," I smiled down at her.

"Well," Kathy said, nodding her head. "Challenge accepted."

With that said, Kathy slowly began to take off her buttoned shirt. "Oh my god!" I said in pure shock as the top fell to the floor.

Whatever thoughts I had of how big her boobs really were got thrown out of the window. Forget that launched out the window at the speed of light. They weren't just huge; they were immense. The baby blue bra that held them in place looked like it was about to wave the white flag and fall off of her.

"Sweetie," Kathy smiled as she leaned forward and pushed my bottom jaw up and back into place.

I didn't know how long I had been staring, but Kathy was waving her hands in front of my face. "They are..." I began to say, but how could you put words to things that were not just big but beautiful to look at "well, they are.. magnificent."

"Aw," Kathy said. "But you haven't seen them without this thing holding them up. You might change your mind after you see them."

Kathy reached behind her and began unclasping her bra. Slowly she cupped the bra in the front and slowly let it fall off her.

Her gigantic boobs fell naturally downward. They had natural sag to them. "See," Kathy said, holding them in her hands.

"Still great," I said, admiring the sheer size of them, with their large areola and nipples that begged to be sucked on.

"You say things like that, and something is bound to happen," Kathy smiled as she moved close to me.

"Like what," I teased as I looked down at her.

Kathy lifted her boobs and slapped them together with my dick between them. "Holy," I said as I was surprised. What had happened at that moment had never happened to me in all my years. I loved getting a good tit fuck. I could probably say it was one of my favorites. I loved seeing my dick between a big pair of boobs, but Kathy's enormous breasts had swallowed the entirety of my dick. Not even the head of it peeped through the top.

12