Football Buddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy began to squeeze her tits tightly together as she expertly bounced them up and down. I sat back as I watched her boobs bounce over my dick. Kathy seemed to be enjoying it as well.

"Love my big boobs bouncing on your huge cock?" Kathy asked as she looked up at me.

All I could do was nod. The feeling was better than any other tit fuck I had ever had, including Sandy's sports bra tit fuck in the car. Kathy's immense boobs had my ten-inch dick wholly engulfed in their tremendous cleavage. As if reading my mind, Kathy leaned even closer and bounced them harder and tighter. The sound of them hitting my thighs on each bounce filled my living room.

"Fuck," I said, feeling my balls tighten. I had tried to hold on from the moment she wrapped them around my dick, but I was losing the battle. "I'm cumming!"

"Cum between my boobs," Kathy said as she held them still.

I pushed my hips up as I shot my cum deep within her cleavage. "Fuck," I said as I finally stopped.

"I bet there is a large mess between them now," Kathy teased as she slowly lifted her breasts off my dick. Teasing me, she slowly pulled them apart, revealing a large amount of cum I had shot between them. "You messy boy!" Kathy said as she ran her finger along the cum scooping it into her mouth. "Next time, you will have to shoot it inside me."

"Oh, that is definitely going to happen," I said as I moved down to the floor. It didn't take me long to get her long skirt off. Her baby blue bikini panties were the next to go.

"Now what are you going to do?" Kathy said as she looked down at me.

"Rollover, and I will show you," I said back to her.

Kathy rolled onto her stomach and got on all fours. I pushed forward, plunging my face between her legs. "Damn," Kathy said as I pushed my tongue inside her from behind. My hands grabbed her thighs as I pulled her back on me.

"Never had this done before," Kathy said as she pushed her ass back onto my face.

I pushed my face and tongue into her and licked and teased her clit. "Fuck," Kathy groaned. "Harder," she moaned as I continued to please her from behind. "Don't stop!" Kathy ordered as I flicked my tongue against her insides.

"Damn," Kathy said as she pushed her ass harder further back on me. "Fuck me!"

I couldn't wait to oblige her orders. Getting up on my knees, I pushed my dick into her. "Fuck!" I said instantly as her tight hole gripped my cock as I entered. I knew Kathy hadn't slept with anyone in a long time, but I wasn't prepared for how tight she would be.

As soon as I had entered Kathy from behind, she instantly starting bucking back against me. "Feels so fucking good!" she said as she started pushing her ass back against my hard dick.

I gripped her wide hips and starting to fuck her hard. Our bodies collided with each other over and over, her thick hips and large ass pounded against me. "Fuck, this is a big ass!" I said as I slapped one side of it. My hand hitting her skin made it ripple and produced a red mark.

"Do it again!" Kathy shouted as she buried her head into the ground, forcing her ass to go higher.

I slapped the other side, and she bounced back on me even harder. It was beginning to feel like she was fucking me and not me fucking her. "Slap my fat ass!" Kathy yelled. "Slap my ass and fuck me with that big fucking black cock!"

I had dirty talking sex-craved girlfriends. I thought Brittany had a filthy mouth while I fucked her; these two were putting her to shame. "I want all of that fucking cock inside me!" Kathy yelled.

I gripped her hips and pushed forward as hard as I could. "Motherfucker!" Kathy yelled as she arched her back, her head leaped forward as I impaled her with my dick. "That's a big fucking cock!"

"This is a big ass!" I said as I slapped it again. With each thrust, it sent waves around her ass as it bounced off of my hips.

"Fuck me, I want you to cum inside me," Kathy said as she looked back at me.

I reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair and wrapped it around my fist. I started pounding into her as she bucked back on me. "Cum inside me, fill me with that thick cum!" Kathy screamed as I fucked her.

"I'm cumming," I finally said as I let her hair go and gripped her hips. I pushed deep inside her as I came hard.

"That was ..." Kathy said as we both collapsed on the floor of my living room.

"Well worth the wait," I said, breathing heavily.

"Definitely," Kathy nodded.

12