Football Party

Story Info
Jamie is made to orally service the men at the party.
6k words
4.14
14.9k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, I felt as if I had been in a car accident. My ass hurt, both inside and out, my face still felt swollen, I had to sleep in a diaper, and I had lost control during the night. I could barely move. I suppose The Boss must have felt bad for me or something because he informed me that I could "ditch the diapers" for now. I was grateful, even offering him a blowjob in thanks. He said he'd take a rain check, settling for me just making his breakfast which I did gratefully. It was amazing how something as simple as the rights to use the bathroom, albeit with permission could lift one's spirits. I promised Boss that I would be good. I was informed that tonight he was having some friends by to watch the football game. I was to be dressed up and of course, I would be seeing to it that there were plenty of snack and beers fetched and blowjobs for everyone, courtesy of me.

I didn't complain. I didn't dare. I was available to whomever wanted me. My mouth may also serve as a urinal for those who found that kind of thing amusing, and should they decide a toilet that comes to them is just more convenient. I did plead with The Boss ahead of time that my ass be spared in case there would be a repeat of what had happened once a while back. I had been held down and anally gang raped as he leered on, enjoying my screams as the gusts had taken turns on me, perhaps a way of venting their frustrations of having their team lose. He looked at me for a moment, a sly grin on his face. I gulped, afraid he was going to deny my simple request, then nodded and said OK. I thanked him. My ass was still sore from the previous night's pounding The Boss had delivered.

That made me feel better. In truth, I often enjoyed these kinds of events. Being dressed in a nice dress or skirt and blouse, heels, hose and make-up, wigs, and kind of being the center of attention was flattering. And of course, all those cocks. My job was simple. Get someone a fresh beer, bring more snacks and suck whoever needed sucked. Sometimes as I moved through the house, one of the guests would corner me, perhaps in the kitchen and make it clear my oral skills were desired. I'd drop and take him right there. Sometimes I would be in a spare room and the guys would come in one at a time to party with me, other times, I was graced with getting to perform a "circle-suck" which was amazing. Seven horny boners surrounding me that night, my hands and mouth keeping busy with all of them, going from cock to cock. A few weeks previous, I blew a train, when my knees got too sore, we designated one chair as the blowjob chair, each guest would take a seat and I would suck his boner to a creamy head. The feeling and taste of all those cocks buried deeply in my mouth and finally emptying themselves in it was a turn-on beyond belief for me!

There were, of course risks. For one thing, most of the guests were people I was familiar with. I had to know who likes what and how. Failure to please could cost me an ass-kicking. If it was an "uncles only" crowd, that could come from any of them in addition to the boss. They were also bossier, some of them, as the night went on, would come back for seconds or even third. After multiple ejaculations, multiple beers, and my mouth starting to fatigue, I could find myself getting struck and screamed at when I failed to get them off timely. Those were problems with an alcohol infused crowd. The group mentality could get out of hand. Rather than everyone having a good time and getting good head, it could turn into a night where I spent most of the night insulted, and abused even for minor infractions (not sucking deep enough, not moaning load enough, etc.) Given the fact that I was currently on a punishment status, things could go either way tonight. I was both excited and apprehensive at the same time.

I got dressed up and really took a lot of time making sure I looked good, spending, as usual, much time on my make-up. Evening was approaching. The guests eventually all got there. I was to kiss each guest on the cheek, curtseying to each of them as they arrived. In the end, Mike, Tucker, Sean, Gary, Lou, Steve, Donald, and last but not least, Dwight, now officially an "uncle," showed up for what was clearly an "Uncles Only" party. Or so I had thought. I was nervous, but excited. Including the Boss, I had 9 men who would each have their dicks in my mouth at least once during the night. Lou and Donald were exceptionally large so I imagined perhaps it would be wise to tame their dicks early before I got too fatigued. I basically was serving as a maid. I made sandwiches for the guys, topped off their drinks, and stayed visible. In the beginning, it seemed they didn't have too much interest in me, except for Lou and of course, Dwight who was checking me out as I sat on a chair in the family room, sipping a mixed drink of my own, my legs crossed, dangling my shoe on the tips of my toes in a way he found so alluring, and not only him, but Mike as well.

Now and then, the Boss or one of the others I would catch checking me out like I was some piece of prime beef. The Boss had made it clear to everyone my ass was off limits. Gary and Lou seemed a bit disappointed, but the others didn't seem to mind. My mouth worked just as good, they figured. I was silently grateful that Lou wouldn't be trying to drive his massive cock through my sore ass tonight. That being said, the fact that it was a "pants optional" party, Lou as usual was the first to lose his and as he sat on one of the stuffed chairs, his legs wide open as he sipped beer and chatted with the others, occasionally commenting on the game, occasionally shooting a lustful look my way, I got a chance to check out his massive manhood hanging thickly between his legs, almost inviting me, calling to me to go and kneel before it.

I took the initiative and began mingling around the room, parading myself before them. As usual, Tucker seemed annoyed, assuming when he needed my oral attention, he would call for it. I smiled anyway, while grimacing inside, then got to Mike, he greeted me in a very friendly way. Mike was always a sweetheart. Playfully, I slipped out of a heeled shoe and extended my pantyhose clad foot to his groin and teasingly rubbed it across his naked penis and winked at him. Immediately, it began springing to life. He smiled up at me, then I stopped and stepped back into my shoe and did the same to Dwight, the other hosed foot lover. I smiled at him despite the fact I still held a good bit of resentment. I moved to Lou, and he looked up at me. His eyes, as always were piercing. He looked me up and down, then took the base of his big dick in his hand and wagged his large cock. It was an unspoken order. My inner whore leapt for joy! I stood before him and winked, then knelt. His penis was growing as I held my face close to it, admiring its size, then I leaned in and kissed it gently several times as was my obligation, then too his thick slab of meat deep into my mouth. It had begun.

Lou had a perfect cock. The kind of cock one sees in porno movies. No exaggeration, it was at least 9 inches long, fairly thick, but not too much so. The tip was a perfect mushroom. I let out a groan of my own, probably unheard due to the TV and the noise from the others. Lou was an odd character. He was not a man of many words, yet he was horny often and had an amazing ability to cum more than once with not much time in between. He stiffened rapidly, had great staying power, and his loads of semen were thick and large. I had experienced sucking him off countless times, and with the exception of the times he got rough with me or raped me, it was a pleasurable experience. His demeanor was often somewhat intimidating. His eyes looked serious, almost devilish. Tall and thin with a beard, along with his eyes made him look like some villain from some horror movie.

My head rose and fell, my hand holding onto his stiffness as I moved. I was horny and cock-hungry and I hoped this night would be pleasant with me just sucking everyone's dick. I heard the sounds of approval coming from the others as they watched my head bobbing between Lou's legs.

"Go on, Jamie, Take that cock!" The Boss said.

"Yeah, take it. Suck it bitch!" Came another's voice.

I didn't take the epithet as anything short of a compliment at that point. Lou leaned back in his chair and let out a long sigh as I slobbered on his beautiful cock which was nothing short of a work of art. For several minutes, I sucked him lovingly, enjoying the smooth skin gliding across my lips, stopping now and then to kiss and lick all over it, then Lou tapped me on the arm. I looked up and him and he motioned for me to move to another for now. I was slightly disappointed. For one thing, I didn't want to stop and for another, as mentioned, I wanted to milk him early. To my left was Gary, looking down at me as if I were some street whore. Remaining on my knees, I shuffled over to him. His pants were off as well. Without a word, I kissed his soft penis until it began to rise and stiffen, then I began sucking him. The crowd around us began whooping as I bobbed obediently. Gary's hand went to the back of my head and pushed down firmly, forcing me to go deep. Fighting back a gag reflex, I allowed my head and mouth to be used and showed down on his erection, which was average size length and above-average in thickness.

"Balls." He ordered quietly.

I moved to his balls, licking them tenderly, as I knew he enjoyed. The were slightly sweaty, and very hairy. I ignored the heavy forest of pubic hair tickling my tongue and licked more passionately, drawing groans from him. Back to his boner I went, sucking deep and his hand once again went to the back of my head, pushing it down, setting a rapid pace for me and making me go deep. I gagged a bit which only seemed to excite both him and the others as they verbally expressed their approval at listening to me choke.

"Balls." He ordered again.

I went back to his balls, licking them more aggressively, sucking on them when prompted to.

"Yeah, don't forget the balls!" I heard Mike call out.

"Lick 'em, Whore!"

"Yes, suck those balls."

I was used to this kind of cheering as I was treated like the group-owned whore. I sometimes even welcomed it. Minutes later, Gary pushed me away, his dick popping stiffly out of my mouth. He ordered me to move to another. Donald was next in line, sitting next to The Boss on a loveseat. His massive cock already out and semi-erect. I moved to it, kissed it, and engulfed as much of his thick manhood into my mouth as I could, keeping my eyes locked on his as I did so. Don was tall, burley, and with a head of curly, grey hair and mustache and reminded me something of a retired male porn star. His tool was certainly Porn star material, and his semen was some of the most delicious I had ever had. I looked forward to a mouthful of it or two before the night was through. As I sucked, the other commented on the game, cheering loudly as I assumed, their teem scored. I paid little attention to them and focused on Donald's thick cock, keeping eye contact, batting my eyes innocently at him as I slowly sucked and stroked him. He stood, and now, kneeling before him, cupping his beefy erection in my hands, I closed my eyes and continued, enjoying the feeling of my mouth being packed. Don sighed and rocked his hips in and out slowly.

The chatter and cheering concerning the ball game drowned out the soft groans coming from Donald. He eventually stepped back and sat back down and motioned for me to go on. I stood up and Tucker spoke up, demanding a fresh beer. Another demand followed his. I moved quickly up the stairs and returned, only to have The Boss order me to get some cheese cut for the guests again. Up the stairs I went again. Up and down the stairs and up and down on my knees was how most of these nights went. As I was upstairs cubing cheeses and gathering crackers, I was aware of Mike coming into the kitchen. He looked at me with desire.

"You are having fun?" I asked.

"I'm not much for football, my main reason for coming here was you of course." He said with a wink.

I kicked back an ankle playfully and smiled at him.

Mike stepped closer to me.

"How about a little head here, away form all that commotion?" He asked.

I grew a bit nervous, since I didn't want Boss to think I was tarrying. On the other hand, Mike held rank and telling him no was forbidden. Smiling, I went down to my haunches and removed my shoes to get more comfortable, and he stepped in front of me, offering me his soft penis. It began to grow as I kissed it, then began sucking it. He gasped as I took his medium-sized cock deep in my mouth. Mike was an older man, over 60, grey haired and soft-spoken and while he had joined in whipping me more than once, too lightly, I would have thought, he rarely got out of hand with me. Other than the occasional "bitch" he would hiss at me as I sucked him towards climax, he was normally rather gentle. In some ways, too gentle. Mike let out several more gasps as I worked him. His cock was a perfect fit for my mouth, and like Don, his cum was flavorful, yet just a bit bitter. Perhaps I could suck it out of him here in the kitchen. Mike's hand went to the back of my head and pushed on it gently. I moaned in approval.

"Ahh, yeah, baby, that feels so good. Yeah, suck it, Jamie. Suck that cock." He whispered dreamily.

"Where are you at bitch!" I heard the Boss' voice boom from below.

I looked up at Mike nervously, his erection, slick with my spittle now dangling free in the air.

"I guess, you'd better get back." Mike said quietly.

I had a look on my face of disappointment.

"Don't worry, you'll get my cum tonight." He said with a grin.

I gave the tip of his erection a quick kiss, then I got my shoes on and hurried back down the stairs.

"What took you so long, Whore?" The Boss demanded.

"Sorry, honey, I had a dick in my mouth." Was my honest replay.

The guests chuckled as did the Boss. I went and offered snacks. Now most eyes were on the game. I was sent back upstairs by Dwight for another beer, apparently, he wanted to exercise some of his newfound status. I obediently fetched one for him and asked if anyone else needed anything.

"A blowjob, would be nice when you get back." Dwight said with a smirk.

I got back, handed him his beer and he pulled me down by my wrist to the spot in front of him. Without a word, I began to suck. He smacked me lightly, asking why I didn't kiss it first as I was supposed to. I apologized, deep inside my anger growing, but showing none of it outwardly, I kissed the tip and shaft several times rapidly, then began again. As my head moved up and down in his lap, he along with the others continued to cheer on their teams on the screen. Talking amongst themselves, effectively ignoring me. This was common. As I went from man to man, taking care of each of them, they often treated me like a non-entity. I was there to suck their cocks and balls and bring them things, not for much else. Dwight was yelling at the screen as I sucked, his penis somewhat soft, as he seemed more into the game than my mouth. I did my best to ignore hisannoying yelling at his team.

"Hey, don't hog that slut's mouth all to yourself!" The Boss said with a laugh. "I want some too. Get over here, Whore."

I silently got up and moved to the Boss, kneeling before him, my shoes off now, since I needed to be comfortable. I took him in and sucked, careful to concentrate on his pleasure, which was not easy to do since, like the others, he was hollering at his team and bullshitting with wit the other guys there. Minutes went by and with his cheering and talking, he didn't sit still, making it harder for me to focus on the task.

"Anyone else want some head from Jamie?" He asked the room.

"I'll take some." Sean said, unzipping his pants.

"Get over there." The Boss demanded.

I moved silently to Sean and knelt before him. He looked down at me with distaste, then shoved my face into his groin. I moved to kiss it.

"Fuck the kissing, bitch. Suck it!" He snapped.

I sucked. He and the others went about their business of socializing and cheering and otherwise ignoring the slut in their mist. As I blew Sean, I caught site of Lou glaring down at me, clearly intent on fucking my face, on the other side of Sean, I saw Tucker, looking at me and grinning evilly. Whatever he had on his mind wasn't good. After a few minutes, I could feel Sean starting to tense as his orgasm approached. Him began shoving my head down faster as it came closer.

"Yes! I'm gonna cum, bitch! Suck it! Take it all. Yes!"

Sean jolted in his seat as his orgasm struck and a steady stream of thick semen rapidly began filling my mouth. Thick and bitter, I attempted to swallow it rapidly, his squirming made it difficult, along with the fact his hand was on the back of my head, holding it down deep.

'Yes, you fucking slut!" He snarled.

The last of his load emptied itself and I took it down, then looked up at him with my innocent, batting eyes. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking at the ceiling, gasping. Tucker, still grinning at me stood up and unzipped his pants. I assumed he wanted a blowjob as well, until he spoke.

"You want something to wash that down with?" He asked. "It's a long walk to that bathroom."

He said it loud enough for the others to hear. I was horrified at what he meant. Horrified and humiliated. I shook my head. He laughed and ignored my response, then moved closer, demanding I "open up." Reluctantly, I forced my mouth open as he held the tip of his penis to just inside my lips and unapologetically began relieving himself in my mouth. I struggled to keep my mouth open as his hot, smelly piss flooded my mouth, not daring to close before he cut off his stream long enough to allow me to swallow. I was keenly aware that others were watching my humiliation. I held my mouth shut, my cheeks bulging.

"Go on!" One of the others boomed.

Fighting back a gag reflex, along with tears of revulsion, I swallowed his urine, then he presented his dick again.

"There's more." He said with a laugh.

The scene repeated itself, my mouth again filled with piss. I gasped in revulsion.

"Look at that bitch go!" I heard from a newcomer.

Uncle Jerry had arrived at was walking into the room just as I was getting another mouthful of Tucker's piss.

"Hell, yeah, Jamie makes for a good urinal." Tucker said.

"Jamie is well trained." The Boss added.

I managed to drink another mouthful, fighting back the urge to retch and Tuckers cock was roughly shoved back into my mouth. I had tears in my eyes, part from the humiliation and part form the acidic fluid. More piss filled my mouth. Finally, his bladder empty, and my belly full of urine, Tucker shoved himself in my mouth, a silent order for it to be sucked. I engulfed his dick, and his hands went to the sides of my head shoving it up and down. I looked up at him with his stiffening penis in my mouth with sad eyes, but he didn't see me, his eyes were on the TV.

"Nice catch!" He announced, his eyes on the screen.

The others agreed. I sucked. Sean, having been orally relieved of his load of semen, decided he needed his bladder relieved as well, he stood next to Tucker and demanded I open my mouth. With my lips quivering, looking up at him, I opened my mouth.

"Spare me the puppy eyes." He said as he began to unload into my mouth.

Once again, my mouth was flooded with hot piss. I caught sight of Jerry who was watching with a smile on his face, clearly amused at how I was being used. It took a few minutes, but I managed to get it all down with the exception of some that ran down my chin and onto my blouse, then Tucker inserted himself back into my mouth for more head. Again, his hands on the sides of my head, he shoved himself into me, gagging me roughly as he humped my face. My hands went instinctively to his thighs, trying to keep his thrusting in check, but it did little good. After a bit, he withdrew from my mouth and jerked himself, sending several thick streams of semen all over my face.

12