Football Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a hell of a load!" I heard Dwight comment.

"Hell yeah! You defaced her." Came a chuckle from Steve.

"Leave that on your face, Jamie." Boss ordered firmly.

It was another common occurrence. I often was mingling with and serving the guests at these get-togethers with one or more loads of semen on my face. I suppose to The Boss, it added to my humiliation, as well as it was a badge of my submission to wear a face full of semen in full view of everyone, cleaning it off only when and if I got permission to do so.

"Go get Jerry a drink." I was ordered.

I asked Uncle Jerry what he wanted. He wanted a White Russian, and I went upstairs in my stocking feet, still with my face plastered with Tucker's sperm. I had a feeling it wouldn't be the only load I'd be wearing tonight. I made Jerry's drink, semen still running down my cheeks and chin as I did so. I was humiliated, yet oddly excited by the entire experience. I just wished my stomach would stop churning. Urine was acidic, even more so than semen. I made a drink for myself as well, then padded back downstairs, my face still slick. When I got downstairs, Jerry like all the others now, was naked form the waist down. He accepted the drink, then motioned for me to kneel. As I knelt and did what was required, I wondered how many others would end up showing for this event and if my mouth could handle it...

Unlike Sean and Tucker, Jerry like the others, resisted releasing themselves up to this point. Halftime rolled around. I was allowed to use the bathroom, and a managed to get some cheese and crackers into myself. I ultimately found myself in the middle of the room slow dancing With Lou. With my shoes off, I was keenly aware of how much shorter I was than him. MY arms gently around his neck we swayed. The others were looking on. I could feel his very long, thick erection brushing the front of me. It was almost comical. Lou looked at me, then placed his hands on my shoulders, urging me lower. I went on my knees. Lou's large penis was already waving stiffly in the air. With a moan of almost gratitude, I kissed it, then took it in. The others began commenting on my sucking skills. I ignored them and went to work, using my mouth and hands on Lou. Moments later, Don, also with his huge cock came and stood next to Lou. Keeping my hand on Lou's erection, my mouth moved to Don. I went back and forth between them. My hands on their thick shafts and my mouth hungrily sucking one, then the other. The moved their hips and gasped in response.

I sensed the others getting up and moving in. This was to be expected, perhaps. A circle suck was beginning to take shape. Gary moved in between the other two asthey moved to make room. Now he was in my mouth, and they were in my hands. Three cocks before me. I moved to each of them, now moaning in spite of myself. The others began giving words of encouragement as they watched me suck three men off before their eyes. Perhaps their encouraging words were somewhat insulting.

"Suck those cocks, slut!"

"Look at that bitch! She loves it!"

"Fucking cock whore!"

"Yes, fuck Jamie's face!"

"Do it, Bitch. Eat those dicks!"

I felt a sense of humiliation, yet I could not tamp down my arousal at kneeling before these three. The Boss moved up to the front and now there were four. I kissed his tool and engulfed it, my mind spinning, my mouth aching, my heart pounding. I was sucking off four men now. My eyes rolled back into my head as I felt my arousal level rise, whimpering like a whore. I was getting drunk on cock! I felt like the world's biggest whore, and I no longer cared! Dressed up and in my hose and kneeling for the men, I was in my element. I just hoped things would not get ugly. So far, other than verbally, I had not really been abused and I wanted it to remain that way. The guys drifted in and out of the circle. Steve and The Boss, both held my head still as they thrusted both their cocks into my mouth, or tried to, anyway. I had both tops on my lips, licking them aggressively. The stepped back and Gary stepped up, demanding I lick and lap and suck on his balls, as did Jerry, then they made me eat their asses, something I hated doing, but didn't dare argue or complain. Jerry slapped me a few times, just to amuse himself, Steve and Lou took great delight in smacking my face hard with their dicks. I winced in pain and yelped.

Halftime ended and the game was back on. One seat was designated for whomever wanted head as they watched the game. Dwight took the seat first. He sat back with his eyes going between me and the TV screen as the others cheered their team, ignoring me otherwise. I sucked Dwight with gusto, tickling his balls as I did so. Five minutes of this and he was ready to pop.

"Oh Baby!" He hissed. "Ahh, that's it. Jamie, I'm gonna cum!"

He shook, then blasted off, my mouth filling with his seed. Kept going until he was thoroughly milked, swallowing everything, then he got up. Done moved in next, taking a seat, his boner waving in the air. I drew a deep breath and began on him. His big cock, firmly in my fist and deep in my mouth, I moved up and down, my eyes rolling, panting, and moaning and whimpering on it, my eyes tearing up. When I finally felt him jerking in the chair, his grunting turning louder, I knew it wouldn't be long. I anxiously wanted his sperm. With a loud cry, he got off. I held the streams in my mouth for a bit, my mouth overflowing with globs of sperm as he spasmed. A few of the others clapped and cheered on "That good little cocksucker" as I finished him off, finally licking the semen off my fingers and cheeks. Lou came next.

When he was ready to cum, he stood up and over me, preferring to give me a massive facial. A minute later, Jerry sat down. With my face covered in semen, I began to suck him. Ten minutes later, his load was on its way down my throat. Sean came up to me, insisted on pissing in my mouth again, then said down for me to give him a second blowjob. It took a long time, and he was cursing at me most of the time, shoving my head down and calling me all kinds of filthy names. The others joined in. I was called "bitch," "Slut," Whore," "Cunt," And a slew of other choice names as I tearfully did the best I could. Finally, he stood, jerked off on my face and stepped away. Next came Steve who sat down and roughly shoved my head down....

By the time the game ended, I had gotten off everyone except my boss. He came up having me suck a bit but held off. I knew he wanted to build up a big load for me as a grand finale. Lou wanted seconds and I almost protested. By then, my mouth felt like someone drove a car through it and I knew it would take a while. I used my hand along with my mouth as much as I could. I finished Jerry off and he came loudly as I sucked the sperm out of him. Sean wanted another blowjob, and he seemed to enjoy the look on my face as I sadly began on him anew. I got another mouthful of piss from Tucker, then Mike straddle my face on the floor, humping my mouth rapidly, before cumming all over it in the end. The others cheered him on as I lay my head back, my eyes closed, my tongue out to receive his fluid, most of it ended up all over my forehead and chin anyway.

Everyone having gotten off, courtesy of me, save for my Boss, they took to now ordering me to bring fresh drinks more snacks, and I got one more load of piss, this time from Dwight who admitted he always wanted to piss in my mouth. I ignored him, just took what he gave me and said nothing as he walked away. It took everything I had to not visibly show my hostility. I sat around amongst the guys, sometimes joking along with them, even cuddling with Boss for a bit. He informed me I did a good job tonight and I was grateful, especially since this was a tame night. No vicious beatings, no rapes, and slaps were kept to a minimum. A surprise, considering I was technically on punishment still.

The game ended, the uncles began to one at a time take their leave, a few like Mike, made it a point to bid me a pleasant farewell before they left. I had to kiss each of them on the cheek as they parted. Jerry was the last to show and the last to leave. I kissed him goodnight, then turned to my boss. I was slightly worried I may have done something wrong and earned myself a beating, but he simply smiled then moved to his chair and sat down.

"Ok, now it's my turn. There is some left of your mouth, yes?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed deeply with a smile, then nodded.

"Oh, I suppose there's some of it left." I smiled tiredly.

"Good, get over here. Suck me off."

"Yes, sir." I said sweetly, stepping up and kneeling.

He made me do it for a long time, making me edge him over and over. When he finally came, he almost screamed. The pressure and excitement had bene building for hours. He screamed every epithet imaginable as his body rocked and shook and convulsed as I sucked on obediently, my eyes closed and moaning as my mouth, once again that night literally overflowed with semen. He continued to shake and buck as I sucked on, slowly now, milking him lovingly. At last, I looked up at him, my eyes glistening.

"I love you." I whimpered.

He softly stroked my cheek as he continued breathing deeply.

I cleaned up after the guests had left. I was still unbelievably horny after all that action. All that cock! All That cum! I supposed I would have to take care of myself later. Still dressed and still in my pantyhose, I collapsed on the sofa in the downstairs family room. The Boss came down a bit later, carrying a scotch on the rocks and sitting down. I stretched my legs out on his lap and thanked him for the evening, and also for not allowing the guys to get out of hand with me. I also apologized again for my earlier indiscretions. He sipped his drink and smiled warmly at me. We drank in silence. He caressed my nylon-clad calves and ankles, eventually rubbing my feet, knowing I loved foot rubs. I leaned my head back and purred. When he finished his drink, he told me to lie down on the floor. My heart fluttered until I was told to be on my back. He got on top of me and kissed me for a long time, his hands moving up my skirt, caressing my thighs. I moaned and hugged him close to me. He moved lower, finally lifting my skirt, then he slid down my pantyhose and went down on me. I drew a deep sigh as I felt his mouth on me."Oh, Honey." I whispered dreamily.

He moaned once and continued. His lips and mouth so warm and tender, drew an amazing swarm of sensations coursing through my body.

"Honey." I repeated again softly.

He continued, clearly intent on giving me pleasure. I closed my eyes and sighs as he made love to me orally. I felt myself drifting. The sensations heavenly. Slowly I felt my own orgasm coming on like a long-awaited sneeze.

"Honey." I whimpered. "Baby, please."

He went on. Ignoring me as he pleasured me.

"Oh baby." I crooned.

I felt it, and there was no holding back. I whimpered and began sobbing. He gripped me under my thigh to hold me still as he felt my orgasm rushing in and he had no intentions of stopping. My thighs went tight around his ribs and my hands instinctively went to his head as my climax struck like a bomb.

"HONEY! AHHHH! MASTER, PLEASE!" I screamed, my voice cracking like a banshee.

He moaned but didn't stop and I shrieked and wailed and sobbed, my legs flailed, my hands desperately pushing his head away, and my back arched and locked up. I bawled like a little girl for a full half a minute as he finished me off, finally slowing down and mouthing me lovingly as I lay there sobbing and shaking.

"I love you!" I cried, my voice cracking and tears in my eyes.

12