All Comments on 'Football Sunday'

by little_miss_behaving

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

excellent! more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh my GOD..

I came three times reading this! It had me so fucking wet! I loved it and am definitely wait for a chapter 2! ;)

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
great story

loved it. loved how the father wielded his power over her when she thought she was so high and mighty. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!!!!

That was an excellent story. You have a gift and I hope you will continue this story and write others as well. I am and will be a loyal reader of yours from this day forward. Thank you again for a fantastic story.

motordaddymotordaddyover 9 years ago
Sorry to have to cut you off short

but when you started out with the rant about the Washington Redskins and the whole political correctness agenda I just had to stop. The P.C. people of the world have overstepped the boundaries and I am just tired of the whole P. C. agenda. Being or worrying about being Politically Correct is part of what is wrong with the world today and why more don't speak out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue this!!!!!

You need to make more

sabadongelovsabadongelovover 9 years ago

Really great story. Love how it's implied that the fathers cock is the reason the mother always forgives him and takes him back. Woould love to see that part of the relationship be expanded. What would the daughter feel, for instance, if she was to hear or see her father fuck her mother? Or see/hear her mother suck her fathers cock?

BlinksBlinksover 9 years ago
Excellent

Well.... that was fucking excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

i don't think i've ever cum 3 times in one reading of a story before. i'll be bookmarking this one for a later re-read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please

Write more, whether it's different stories or a sequel, as long as it's more and the same style I'll be happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I have a feeling I will be thinking about this tomorrow night when the Cowboys beat the Redskins

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do you think you'll write more?

I'm very curious ^_^

RenonymousRenonymousover 9 years ago
Please!

Usually I'm content letting a five-star vote convey my gratitude, but this story hits so many of my fetishes and I liked your style so much that, after checking your submissions every week for something new I have to say: please keep writing! I think there's sequel potential in this story but I don't care what you write. I just want to see more of your stuff!

threeman45threeman45over 9 years ago
Great story

Well writen, loved the pacing.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you.

Good read, thanks. Is there more?

arch3rarch3ralmost 9 years ago

Very hott!!!! Please write lots more stories, you are so good at this

cod983cod983almost 9 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

One of the best, please continue.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
one of the worst stories I have read

This story has nothing to do with love, romance, respect, or family.

It is about humiliation, dominance, disrespect, and control.

of one thing I am certain

No negative comment is allowed to stay

little_miss_behavinglittle_miss_behavingalmost 9 years agoAuthor
In response to Rightbank

Hi there. I'm the writer of this story. Two things:

1. I welcome any negative comment on my stories so long as they're not a) anonymous or b) insulting. You'll notice that someone up there took me to task for having a "PC" character and that's been up for months.

2. You can vote however you want on my stories but I'll never get why someone would say my story is bad because it's not about the shit that he's into. I read lots of stories that aren't my cup of tea but that doesn't make them bad stories. I'm certainly not going to change what I'm into to fit your narrow definition of what makes for a good story and I don't think anyone else would either.

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

Hi Little Miss behaving that is one incredible story. It turned me on a lot. I hope you write part two to see if she is strong enough to get the morning after pill or wakes up still with daddy.

illykayillykayalmost 9 years ago
Hi

Not sure about the negative comments. Its not a love story... But it's seriously hot and beautifully dirty. A small masterpiece... Should be studied in schools as part of the syllabus! Your English is also amazing for a native Korean. I'm guessing you grew up in the US or something? So sexy - love your photo too.

illykayillykayalmost 9 years ago

Ahh...the aunt doesn't want to come round either! Hmm... Now I'm picturing auntie, mother and daughter all kneeling down in a line, asses in the air, moaning and sobbing.... begging to be first in line for daddy's huge cock. Perhaps trying to outdo each other with their craving for accepting humiliation, desire to take his seed and promises to have his babies.

zammzammalmost 9 years ago
you go!

LMB, you write whatever the hell you want to write. Seriously sick and hot...I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

Hot. One of my favorites here. Love the writing style and I thought the pacing was perfect.

... And it checked off quite a few of my fetishes, so many thanks for that.

PS: Regarding that one guy ranting about "p.c.". Can I just add that I thought it was kinda nice and thoughtful to add the disclaimer at the beginning? If some stuff is triggering then it's good to know it's there beforehand instead of getting disturbed while wanking or something.

Nothing personally triggering for me here but I still appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're a writer. Please continue to write!

It's so nice to read stories from a good writer. You're just starting and I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
10 Stars!

This is a one of a kind story!

darkhammerlovedarkhammerloveabout 8 years ago
I've commented before but

I'll say it again. This is a great story, but it could use a wonderful sequel! The cliffhanger at the end, while sweet, just leaves me wondering what other erotic mishap our heroine will get into next. Even if you don't continue this one, I'd love to see more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

So sexy, would love to read more of this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hottt!!!

WOW!! THAT'S ONE OF THE HOTTEST STORIES I EVER READ. I WANT MORE LIKE THAT. WOW!!A3BC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This turned me on a lot. I like how smart and rational the main character was. I feel bad that her dad is such a douchebag, but she knows what that dick does and understands that it’s what keeps her mother/other women putting up with him. At least she got that answer and now she can’t resent her mother as much anymore for taking him back all of the time lol

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
Magnificent

Probably the hottest, most erotic "Daddy" story I've read yet!!

it just proves the point that the opposite of Love isn't hate, it's ambivalence.

Daddy plays her like a virtuoso violinist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

I have to saw it’s your looks that got me to read your stories and I’m not really a fan of incest stories...But I loved this one. One of my fetish’s amongst many is women being weakened till they submit even if they don’t want to. The other is sexy nasty big titted asian women. You fit all the boxes. You need to continue writing, or just send out pictures 😁

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 2 years ago
A good incest story never goes out of date

This is one of those I wish I'd read years ago, as it's a really good study on how hatred can be overcome when pleasure and submissiveness takes over. Love the inevitability of the daughter giving in to her inner slut. I hope you'll write again.

~B

kaazuya007kaazuya007over 2 years ago

Love all your stories, wish you'd come back to write more 💕

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The perfect story. I keep cuming back to it

soldier4_1soldier4_16 months ago

this needs a second chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous