Football Tickle

Story Info
Wife turns off football game gets tickled.
1k words
4.13
35k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee walked into the room, grabbed the remote and turned off the TV, much to the consternation of her husband Tom and his two friends Dick and Harry.

"Renee what are you doing? Turn it back on!" Tom demanded.

"No," Renee said. "Let's do something fun. Let's play a game. Use our minds and imaginations," Renee insisted. After a few more words with no results, Tom tackled Renee to the floor and grabbed for the remote. She held it close to her body. Tom started poking her in the sides eliciting a laugh from her. "Hey, guys help me," Tom pleaded.

The next thing Renee knew three men were on her. Her husband was unbuttoning her dress, while the other two held her down.

"Tom no," Renee said, but burst inter laughter when the other two started tickling her now exposed stomach.

"We're just using our minds and imaginations," Tom shot back.

Soon Renee was void of her dress and pantyhose, leaving her in just a white see-through bra and panties.

Tom and Harry tickled her feet, while Dick tickled her under arms. Renee was laughing and thrashing about begging the men to stop, but they just kept tickling her.

"Hey, Tom she must not mind it too much her nipples are hard," Dick said.

"Okay stop," Tom said. all three men stopped. Renee was left gasping for air.

"Wow! they really are hard," Tom said, reaching up and tweaking his wife's nipples.

"Her pussy's wet too," Harry offered running a finger up and down Renee's panty covered pussy.

"If were going to keep going we need to tie her down. I'm getting tired just holding her," Dick said.

"Let's take her to the bedroom. Tie her face down on the bed," Tom said. Now Renee found herself tied facedown on the bed totally naked. Her bra and panties removed in quick motion.

"We know her feet and armpits and sides are ticklish, let's see if her legs and butt are as well," Harry said.

"Wait, I'll be right back," Tom said. While he was gone Dick and Harry took the time to examine Renee's ass and pussy from behind. She had small tits but a really nice ass. Both men gave it a squeeze and a couple of light smacks. Then they started tickling her sides making Renee jump and laugh again.

"Sorry, we were just testing the restraints," Dick said, when Tom returned with a feather duster.

"Let's see what this does," Tom said, running the feather duster up and down Renee's back, butt and legs. This brought some laughter, but not as much. He then broke off three feathers and gave one each to Dick and Harry and they all started tickling her all over with the feathers. This was much more effective. When Tom touched her asshole Renee really jumped. All three men had a turn tickling Renee's asshole. Tom noticed Renee was moaning along with laughing, curious he slipped his finger in her pussy. She was soaking wet.

"Holly shit guys she's really wet," Tom announced. The other two took a turn slipping a finger inside Renee as well. Renee just moaned even louder.

"Tickle her ass while I finger her. Let's see if we can make her cum," Tom said. The other two men didn't need to even think about it. They started running their

feathers around Renee's asshole and along her but crack, while Tom fingered his wife, slow then fast. Soon, Renee came on Tom's finger.

"You two keep tickling her. I need some relief she's got me harder than a railroad spike," Tom said.

When Renee felt Tom's dick smacking her face, she didn't even hesitate, just opened her lips and started sucking his hard cock.

Dick had forgone the feather and was simply licking Renee's pussy. Then he started licking her asshole and slipped one finger inside her pussy, then added another. He brought her close to orgasm several times before finally letting her come.

Renee held Tom's cock in her mouth. She didn't have so much freedom on her side, but her tongue did most of the work. She went crazy licking the cockhead until Tom exploded into her mouth. Some of it leaked out, but she managed to swallow most of his load.

Harry did the opposite of what Dick did, deciding to finger Renee's asshole, while licking her pussy. She came pretty quickly with that one.

Renee and Tom never did much ass play, so she was surprised how much it turned her on.

Renee didn't hear anything for awhile and didn't see anyone either. The she was suddenly flipped over and retied. She noticed all the men were now nude and sporting very erect cocks. Tom's cock was average, but thick with a thick head and harry balls.

Harry's cock was really big at least ten inches and thick and shaved. Dick's dick was long but thin with trimmed balls and pubic hair.

The men tickled Renee again with the feathers and their fingers, paying close attention to her nipples and shaved pussy. Teasing her clit and pussy lips. They kept Renee on edge but wouldn't let her cum. Dick and Harry sucked on Renee's small but perky tits and hard nipples.

"We'll let you come if you let us all fuck you," Tom said.

"Fine, just get me off," Renee demanded.

The next thing Renee knew Dick was underneath her with his cock in her ass, Harry was in her mouth and Tom was in her pussy. The sensation of having three cocks inside her at once was almost overwhelming. Renee was close to coming and when Tom rubbed her clit she came, gripping his cock in her tight pussy. This tightened her asshole and made Dick shoot in her ass, causing her to moan and that's when Harry exploded in her mouth. She swallowed all of his cum.

Soon the men untied her and left. Tom went to take a nap, while Renee went to shower, even before she turned on the water she was planning her revenge.