Footjob

Story Info
My first footjob!
961 words
4.32
11.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the motel first to prepare. I had taken a bath and removed all hair earlier in the day as well as cleaned myself out. I took my time dressing. First came the makeup. Not too much to start but enough to just need touch ups before he arrived. Then my toenails, dark red to match my fingers. Now stockings. Tan pantyhose as he requested. My pink chastity cage in place. Now a bright red satin g string and a red push-up bra that had openings for my nipples. On top a little black dress and a pair of four inch CFM heels. Now my wig. On the counter was a fresh bottle of poppers and some white wine. I drank a glass to relax me. Almost time for him to show. On went the wig and the lipstick redone.

He arrived and upon walking in he pulled me close and whispered into my ear, "you do look like a perfect slut!" Then he pushed me away and asked for a drink. As I served him he chatted a bit, telling me he hoped I was as sexy as our conversations. I assured him I was even better. He finished his wine and as I poured him another he removed his clothes. He did it fast and laid on the bed. His cock was semi erect, not too big or small. As I handed him his drink he told me to suck him.

I crawled onto the bed, licking my way up his legs till I reached has balls. They were marvelous, not too big, not too small. I took my time popping them in my mouth as he moaned, one hand slowly stroking his now erect cock. It was about seven inches long, not too thick. As my mouth bathed his balls he pushed down on my head. I know he wanted me to rim his ass. I put his legs on my shoulders and dove in. While his ass was sweaty it was clean. I continued to stroke his cock as I tongue fucked his tight hole. Then his hands went to my face and pulled me towards his cock...

Cock...I love cock...I love to lick it, suck it, stroke it, be fucked by it...I started to lick his cock but he shoved it into my mouth, telling me to suck it like the sissy I am...I worked it well, bobbing my head in a teasing manner when he grabbed me, held my head, and fucked my mouth. He was just long enough to cause some gagging. He did this for a good ten minutes. His cock and balls gleamed with my spit, drool dripping down.

Then he pushed me back and told me to strip. Off came the dress, then he said my shoes, now he pulled my bra so it was a push up for my tits, all 48 C of them. He started pinching my nipples and as I moaned he twisted them, yanking them...Pain...pleasure...my begging for him to go easy and then he slapped them...then he laid down again...he had me opposite him..."I want a foot job!" I started to massage his balls, his ass, his erect cock as he moaned...he then took his hands and started to jerk his cock between my nylon covered feet...he was moaning, groaning

His cock was twitching, I could feel it pulse...then he took one foot to his mouth and sucked it, getting it wet...then the other...I stroked his cock with the foot he wasn't licking...then both around his cock, feeling his balls pulsate as he started to shoot his load...I pressed my foot into his balls as he moaned, his cum dripping on my nylons...

He laid on the bed, exhausted. He slowly started to move, to dress. He then took money from his wallet, "for the room, Slut," and threw it on the bed. Then he left. It was better than I had expected...but now I was excited and by myself...i started to rub my clitty-cock...the sensual feel of my pantyhose was exciting. but i needed more!

I stopped and took a dildo i had brought with me and started to lube it up. I ripped a hole in my pantyhose and place the dildo at my anal opening. It was a big one, 10 inches long to its balls and 2 inches thick. It hurt going in so i snorted some poppers...My head felt the rush, that euphoric feeling. I sat on the dildo and it entered deep in me. Then i started to fuck myself, slowly at first but picking up speed, moaning like the whore in heat I had become. I was rubbing myself harder, faster, wanting to cum...then the door opened...

He had forgotten his car keys...he watched as i mercilessly fucked my own ass. He had now pulled out his own cock. It was semi-hard but growing. He shoved it into my mouth and started to fuck my ass with the dildo. He pushed his cock deep, fucking my throat. I tried to concentrate on his cock, using my tongue and applying suction. All of a sudden he started to jerk his own cock and came down my throat. At this point my own pathetic clitty cock came as well.

As I gently licked his cock clean he suddenly got up, tucked his cock in his pants and looked into my eyes and said..."You really are nothing but a sissy slut!" and left. I fell back on the bed and pulled the dildo from my ass with one hand as i wiped the cum from my pantyhose with the other. I then wiped the cum on the dildo and licked it clean! He was right, I am a sissy slut!