Footy Tipping Party

Story Info
Wife gives head to a cop then has double fun with my mate.
5k words
4.56
9.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Footy tipping party.

We were all having a great time at our annual footy tipping party. There are around 40 people in our footy tipping competition and every year we have a party at our home, on our farm and we have a great time announcing the winners.

The party starts early, before lunch and we present all the awards. Even though it's a work tipping party we have invite people from other industries to join in the fun we have tipping throughout the rugby league season in Australia.

This year a new tipster won the first prize of $1000. His name is Rob, he is one of the local coppers in town. Rob and his wife Elyse along with a few others were asked to join our tipping competition.

My friend Tommo and I were waiting for everyone to go home because our goal was to play with my wife Julie. Over the past couple of years, every now and then we have found it really exciting to have fun with each other. It had been a long time since we've found time to have some fun. Tommo's wife was on work roster and not present tonight at the party. Julie knew what we had planned and even though she never says anything, we knew she was looking forward to it. She was hitting the vodkas fairly hard to calm her nerves. Over the past couple of years since we have been having some fun with Tommo and a couple of others, we have found that it is really rejuvenated our marriage. It has never been an issue between any of us and we just had fun together.

We all had a ball throughout the day in the pool and in the spa. We always play a lot of games and generally have a good time. Even though it wasn't late in the evening most people had gone home because of the early start. The few that were left were all getting fairly drunk, and we were playing games.

Those that were left where Rob his wife Elyse, Julie, Tommo a couple of younger ones from our work and me. Throughout the day we're all in an out of the pool in our togs but now everyone was changed except for Rob and Elyse who was still in the spa. The rest of us were playing giant Jenga, our house rules are if you lose at Jenga then you have to do a nudie swim in the pool.

Julie removed the wrong board and the whole Jenga game collapsed. Even though no one else other than Tommo myself and Julie knew the rules she must have decided she needed to do the punishment for losing. For some unknown reason when she passed the spa on the way to the pool, she just decided to hop in. She had changed from her togs and was wearing a tracksuit top and bottom and white singlet underneath. She just hopped in the spa fully clothed. Everyone laughed.

Then amongst the laughter she decided that the tracksuit was too heavy to wear in the spa, so firstly she stood up and removed her pants and then pulled her top off unbeknown to her she removed not only the tracksuit top but the singlet top as well. This increased the laughing, and we were in tears as she realised her beautiful boobs were on display. Julie quickly sat down covering her boobs and asking for someone to throw her singlet top back to her. Tommo went and got her top and helped her put it back on and I'm sure Rob, Elyse and Tommo all had a great view of her boobs as she put it back on. The white singlet top was that sheer you could clearly see her breasts and lovely nipples.

Julie, Rob and Elyse stayed in the spa for a good while, I could not hear what they were talking about, but they were certainly in earnest conversation. Tommo and I started cleaning up and were hoping that everyone would go home or go to bed so that we could play with Julie. I showed the young couple a spare room and they went to bed. Finally, the other three got out of the spa, Julie didn't seem to be covering up at all and you could easily see her gorgeous tits and outline of her pussy through her thin white panties.

Julie and I have been married for a long time and she's a gorgeous lady. She is approximately 5 foot 10 tall, shoulder length blonde hair, slightly more round now then when we first met, beautiful long legs and a nice round bum. Julie had her boobs done some time ago after finishing having our children. They are a beautiful full C size with lovely pink nipples. Julie always keeps her pussy shaved with just a little landing strip.

I looked at Rob and Elyse when they hopped out of the spa and throughout the afternoon in the pool. They are a lot younger than us with young children probably in their early 30s. Rob is fairly well built but has a slight belly. He is fairly short around 5 foot 10, same height as Julie. Elyse is a pretty lady still carrying a little bit of weight with short hair and a couple of tattoos on her shoulders and arms. We all knew that Rob had the hots for Julie, he was always in our office and always flirting with her and for that who could blame him.

Tommo and I looked at each other when they got out of the pool thinking finally, we get to go and have some fun. That is when Rob suggested we have a few more drinks on our back patio. Elyse decided that she was tired and was going to bed. We live in a big house that is empty now the kids have left home and we live on a rural property. With no neighbours within miles of our house.

We moved to the back patio and Julie came back changed into another jumper and slacks and she had a bottle of Baileys in her hand with four glasses.

We are all chatting about how good the afternoon was and were drinking a Baileys as a night cap when Rob shocked us all, or certainly shocked Tommo and I, when he stated that he wanted Elyse and him to join our group. After a short silence I told him I didn't know what he meant, no one else said anything. He told us he knew what Julie Tommo and Myself did for fun.

After some more delaying tactics he told us he was a copper so how to read people. He went on to say that he and Elyse had similar friends in other towns before he was transferred. He said that they had to be careful with the job that he had and who they confessed their swinging ways with. He said that the Elyse was attracted to both men and women, and she absolutely loved Julie.

To this point neither Julie nor Tommo said anything. Rob said that he had to be really careful, or he could ruin his career and his family. He said Elyse and him would really love to join our little group for fun. I confessed that Tommo and myself and Julie occasionally hooked up with the consent of Tommo's wife. But that was where we were going to leave it with just us three, as we have tried with a couple of others and although it has been great fun, we decided the three of just seemed to fit together easily with no complications when we slept together.

Rob said he understood what I was saying but he thought him, and Elyse would fit in well with our group. Julie spoke up saying that she liked Rob and Elyse and they obviously spoke while they were in the spa as Julie didn't seem as shocked as me and Tommo at the current situation unfolding. Julie told him that she was comfortable with Tommo and me. Surprisingly she said in time maybe when we become closer friends, we may be able to explore some possibilities.

Rob was persistent, when he suggested that he could show Julie that they were more than compatible I thought Julie would close that down and we would soon go to bed. But instead, she seemed intrigued and asked him what he meant. Rob said that he would put some "meat in the sandwich'' and prove how much he wanted to be in our group. He said he would pay Julie his winnings from the tipping club if she would give him a head job. I couldn't believe it, I thought Julie would absolutely go off her tree at him. Julie didn't say a lot but just looked at Rob. Then she asked me what I thought.

I said it seems crazy $1000 is a lot of money but it's totally up to you what do you want to do. Rob said even though it's $1000 it only cost him $50 to be in the tipping competition and it was a show of faith how serious he was to show that he is compatible with our group. Julie said a thousand dollars we paid for our next weekend away, to which Tommo quickly stated that he would come on the weekend with us, so he was obviously fine for Julie my wife to give our local copper a head job. Julie and I always talked about our fantasies, and her getting paid for sex was one of these fantasies. Julie said she could have done that when she was younger but not now. Now it's seemed that was about to change.

Julie calmly poured us all another drink and said to Rob so if I say yes to sucking you off what are the terms and conditions. Rob giggled and said you're always on the job Julie. Rob stated that he would give Julie $1000 in his winning envelope plus the three scratch it tickets that he also won if she would give him a head job. He said that Julie would need to be naked while she gave him a head job. Julie straightaway said no to that. Rob Being diplomatic said so now we've agreed on the major items we just need to agree on the smaller terms. He said I've already seen your boobs so how about if you just wear your knickers. I couldn't believe after a short while that Julie said that she thought she would do it. She said that her and I often fantasised about her getting paid. I told her she didn't have to do it and she replied she knew that but was intrigued with the proposition. Julie stated that she would wear panties and that Rob was not allowed to touch her pussy or butt at any time. Rob agreed with this but counted that he was able to play with her boobs. Julie agreed and counted saying that they would not kiss.

Tommo and I just sat there in disbelief. I asked Rob what Elyse would think of this. His reply was that they already talked about it together in the spa. Julie spoke up saying that they both wanted to join us but she wasn't comfortable at this stage with Elyse joining in on our fun. I asked if Tommo and I could watch? to which both Rob and Julie said no way. Julie continued by saying that maybe if we all think we are compatible at some stage we can all play together.

I quickly came up with an idea and told Julie and Rob that I would grab me and Tommo a couple of beers and stay at the back, they could use our main room and when they were finished Rob could just go into where Elyse was sleeping, and we wait for Julie to call us.

When I went past the main bedroom I quickly went inside and opened up the blinds a short way then put my camera on record on my duchess. I then went to the laundry where the beer fridge was and grabbed a couple of beers for me and Tommo. It was a little awkward when I went back, and Julie gave me a big kiss and whispered in on me in my ear that it wouldn't take long she will give Rob a bit of a suck and it would all be over and Tommo and I could have some fun with her. Julie told Rob to follow her into our main bedroom. As soon as we heard the door close, I told Tommo to quickly come around the other side of the house we were as quiet as we could be and had a good view into our main bedroom from where I parted of the blinds. It was dark outside, so we had no way of been discovered unless we made too much noise.

When we got to the bedroom window, we could easily see Rob inside and Julie was turning the lights on in our ensuite and walk-in robe she always did this when we played as well just so there was enough like to see. They seemed a little hesitant to start but as soon as Julie went towards Rob he reached out and caressed her breasts through her jumper. He told her how beautiful she was. Julie lifted her arms and let Rob pull her jumper over her head she was now standing there in another singlet shirt and her nipples were already erect and pointing through her singlet. Rob then bent over and pulled her loose pants down, now Julie was just standing there in a singlet and panties. Fuck she looked hot.

I couldn't believe this was happening, Tommo and I were just staring at what was unfolding in front of our eyes. Rob again reached out and held her breasts his big hands encasing her wonderful boobs. Julie reached for his shirt and quickly undid the buttons and pulled it off, then pulled his shorts down with his boxes. Rob's cock was already half stiff just from playing with her boobs. Julie reached out and grabbed hold of his weapon he moaned in delight as she started to move her hand up his shaft. This continued for a while then Rob removed Julie's singlet and magnificent breasts were now on display and Rob tweaked and played with her nipples as she continued to pump his cock. By now his cock was hard and it was a very impressive size.

Julie has this way of holding your balls as she pumps your cock, and it can make you come very quickly, and I think that's what she was trying to do with Rob.

Rob was having none of this and moved away from Julie. Rob laid down on my bed and his big cock stood straight up. Julie got between his legs on the bed and what a sight it was when she put her mouth around his cock head and started to lick his knob. Julie licked Robs big cock head as she continued to pump his shaft with her fist. Rob grabbed hold of her hair as Julie began to take more and more of his cock shaft down her mouth.

Outside Tommo and I stared on in amazement, I think we both started to get harder and at the same time as we were both rubbing our shorts to ease our stiffening cocks. I thought to myself the camera would be picking up great shots as it was directly behind Julie's bent over arse As she increased her pace bobbing up and down on Rob's stiff prick.

In a short while Rob moved Julies head off of his cock and asked her to lay down on the bed to which she complied. When Julie was flat laying on the bed he hopped on her belly and grabbed her breasts in each hand. He asked Julie something, but I could not hear what he said then he bent his head down and started licking at the channel between Julies boobs and then he licked her nipples to which she pushed him away. He then used the lubricant to slide his cock between Julies beautiful tits and he started to titty fuck her. His hands pinching her nipples as his cock slipped between her beautiful tits. When Julie pushed her own boobs together Rob reached back behind his back and felt between Julie's panty covered crutch. Julie didn't seem to mind in fact she's parted her legs to giving better access. Rob was rubbing her slit as his cock continue to slide between my wife's beautiful globes. As Rob continued to titty fuck my wife his hand went down the front of Julie's white knickers.

Tommo and I looked at each other and I wondered whether I should go in and stop what was going on because this wasn't in their agreement. When I look back Julie, she certainly wasn't worried in fact she was raising her hips meeting Rob's hand as he explored her pussy.

After a short while Rob removed his hand and hopped off of Julie's belly and stood beside the bed. He guided Julie's head towards his big prick, Julie opened her mouth welcoming his erect cock. Soon it looked like Rob was fucking her mouth as he held her head and pushed his cock in and out of her mouth. This continued and Rob removed one hand and pushed Julie's knickers to one side exposing Julie's bald inflamed pussy he started rubbing her clit with his thumb as his fingers explored her pussy flaps soon Julie's pelvis was meeting his thrusts as he fingered her. He announced he was going to come Julie removed his cock from her mouth and aimed his cock at her beautiful tits and she laid on the bed with her hand she continued to pump his cock and soon a spray of come shot out of his cock and all over her tits and belly. Julie continued to wank his cock and Rob started rubbing his come all over Julie's tits.

At this stage Tommo and I and I headed for the back patio so that we weren't noticed. As soon as we heard the door open and close in the bedroom we bolted to get to Julie. When we got inside Julie was still lying in the same position towards the side of the bed. We didn't say anything I just ripped off my gear my cock was bursting and needed relief. I grabbed Julie's legs and pulled them over the side of the bed I pushed her white knickers to the side, and I saw that her pussy was already flowing with juices. I pushed forward and my entire cock slide easily into Julie's hot snatch we both sighed as I entered her. Tommo also stripped and jumped on the bed beside Julie his head went straight for her tits and he started to lick and clean Rob's come from her. Julie wrapped her legs around me and thrust her pelvis up meeting thrusts.

Tommo always the dirty bastard moved his left hand down between Julie's legs as I continued my assault on her pussy with my dick. Julie moan as Tommo rubbed her clit and continue to nibble on her nipples. I knew I wasn't going to last long as I could feel an ache in my nuts but neither did Julie, she had a huge orgasm as Tommo continued to strum her clit and I kept ramming my entire length into her hot snatch. I think she was really excited about what she did with Rob. Soon I erupted and pushed as far as I could into Julie's pussy, I came for ages I was so excited.

As soon as I finished coming Tommo was pushing me out of the way so that he could fuck Julie. Tommo has a long slender cock much longer than mine but thinner. He sighed as he slid into Julie. This is what I've been missing he said. I must admit I love watching Julie having sex with others especially Tommo as we got on so well, I love watching when he first pushed his cock into my wife's fanny spreading her pussy flaps apart. When he withdrew his cock was covered with my come and Julie's pussy juice. Tommo pushed his cock deep back into Julie's pussy and started to fuck her furiously.

Julie wrapped her legs around Tommo as he continued to pummel her snatch. Her come covered tits wobbled up and down and is he ploughed into her. I decided to grab hold of them and started massaging her stiff nipples, Julie groaned in appreciation from me rubbing her tits and Tommo fucking her pussy. Tommo was really fucking her now his balls slapping against her arse as he slammed into her. I knew he wasn't going to last long as he was telling me earlier that he hasn't had sex in ages, and I told him we will sort that problem out tonight and we've got all night with Julie. Soon he said that he was about to come and pushed his dick head into Julie and came deep within her hot pussy. Tommo paused with his dick still deep in Julie's snatch and started telling her how much she loved fucking her.

Slowly Tommo's dick softened and slid out of Julies pussy. Julie laid there recovering from the pounding she just received. I loved looking at her bare puss, come started to run down between her swollen pussy flaps. My dick hardened at this wonderful view. I went around the other side of the bed and offered my hard penis to Julie. She wrapped a hand around my dick and started to pump it as she licked my knob. Tommo urged Julie to turn over, she complied and laid on her front. Tommo pushed her legs up under her as she now sucked my cock back into her mouth. I knew what Tommo wanted, he loved too clean Julie's pussy up after we fucked her. Julie always acts like she didn't like it and thought it was dirty but we both knew she loved it in reality. Tommo got between her legs pulling her arse cheeks apart and started to lick her pussy. I knew he'd be licking her little tight but hole as well.

Soon Tommo had Julie so worked up from licking her pussy and arse that she couldn't concentrate on sucking me off and she just held onto me for support. I was happy with this because I didn't want to come again just yet. Julie on the other hand convulsed and had another massive orgasm as Tommo had his tongue deep in her pussy and was rubbing her clit.

When she recovered, I laid down on the bed my cock sticking straight up in the air like a flagpole. Julie knew what was coming as we had done this a couple times before and it really got Tommo and I off. Julie straddled me grabbing hold of my dick rubbing it up and down on her pussy a few times for sliding it between her pussy flaps and sinking down to the hilt. Her pussy felt incredible. She rose up and down on my dick and I thrust up into her hot wet snatch. In the meantime, Tommo positioned himself behind Julie holding her arse as it rose and dropped on my dick. Then on an upward stroke I withdrew my hard cock from Julie to allow Tommo to again push his dick into Julies waiting pussy. Julie pushed forward rubbing her pussy flaps and clit on my dick as Tommo fucked her from behind.

12