Footy Tipping Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then after Tommo held her hips and fucked her for a while, he withdrew his warm dick and I pushed mine back into Julie's hot waiting fanny. I held Julie steady, and Tommo slowly pushed his dick along the top of my cock and into Julies tight pussy. The feeling was fantastic Julie gasped in pain and pleasure at the same time. I really didn't move I just held my dick in Julie's pussy as Tommo started to slowly move in and out letting Julie get accustomed to having two dicks in her snatch. The feeling was unbelievable. I could feel Thomas cock pushing in an out along the top of my cock his long thin dick was perfect fit with mine and Julie's pussy. We continued to fuck her like this for a good while. When Tommo withdrew, I knew what he was wanting to do he was wanting to fuck Julie's arse she only occasionally lets anyone fuck her butt.

Julie must've been hot tonight because she lifted her arse up to give Tom a better access to her little freckle, I pulled my dick out of her pussy to give Tommo more room. Julie groaned a little as Tommo pushed the head of his cock between her bum cheeks and slowly into her bum. Soon his cock was sliding in and out of Julies arse and she started to push back as he thrusted forward. With this I guided my dick back intp Julie's cunt. It was beautiful warm and tight and I could feel Tommo's dick sliding in an out of her arse through the thin walls. Soon all the excitement built-up in me and I erupted in Julies hot tight hole. Not long after Tommo announced he was coming and held on tight to Julie's arse and hips as he came deep within her. We all collapsed and recovered.

We were all comfortable with each other as we had been together a few times now when we recovered, we got in the shower together and washed and soaped each other before crashing. It was only when we were getting out of the shower that I remembered I had my phone on record. Julie noticed this and was not happy that I recorded what we did. We hopped in bed, and all fell asleep. The next morning when we woke both Tommo and I had our hands on Julie's naked body. We both had hardon's. Julie said she couldn't believe it and there was no way we were doing anything because she was too sore. We all took our turns to relieve ourselves in the toilet and then settle back down in bed.

Julie said even though she thought I was out of line to record what happened the night before,she said she wanted to see what was on the phone so I connected to the TV in our room and pressed play. Soon we all were watching Julie give Rob head on the replay although Julie said we shouldn't have done it and she was cranky with us she didn't take her eyes off the screen and by the time Rob had slipped his finger down her panties and started to feel her pussy she didn't stop Tommo and I doing the same. Julie was really getting off watching herself from the previous night. With Tommo and I lying either side of her. We were both playing with her stiff nipples and nibbling on her tits as we explored her pussy with our fingers.

I think we may have found Julies new kink as soon as her Fanny was sopping wet with juice going everywhere. Tommo and I soon had two fingers each up her sopping snatch. Julie rolled towards me pushing her back towards Tommo and he gratefully lifted her leg and pushed his dick between her wet pussy flaps and into her snatch. Julie continued to watch herself on film and by now Tommo and I were in the room with her. Now she groaned as Tommo pushed as far as he could into her pussy and I rubbed and nibbled her boobs and kissed her in between looking at the film.

As Tommo became more excited, he grabbed her hips and rolled her more flat on her belly, Julie arched her pelvis to give Tommo a better access to her pussy. I could hear Tommo's ball slap as he drove into Julie from behind. He clenched as he came and collapsed over Julie momentarily, when he recovered, he withdrew his satisfied cock and told Julie how much he loved to get us together.

Julie forgetting how sore she said she was, told me to lie flat on my back and she positioned herself reverse cowgirl over my straining cock and guided me into her wet sloppy pussy and started to move up and down in rhythm to what was happening on the screen. It felt fantastic Julie's little freckle was rising up and down in front of me so I decided to see if she would let me play with her bum hole. She didn't complain when I started to rim her pretty little freckle, so I gathered some pussy juice on my finger and pushed it up her butt. Julie groaned in appreciation. Tommo always the dirty bastard started playing with her tits while his other hand felt down her front of her belly across her landing strip and started to finger her clit. Soon his hand was rubbing her pussy's flaps and clit as my dick was rubbing up and down her pussy this excited both me and Julie and before I knew it I started to come and this intern made Julie come Tommo held her as she spasmed with a huge orgasm totally fulfilling our weekend.

It was only then that we remembered we had guests we quickly showered and went out to see Rob Elyse had cooked a good breakfast for everyone enquiring how our night was. Julie just said it was great and we would have to do it again sometime and maybe even expand our horizons. We thought the weekend was great, great sex made over $1000 and we should never ever get speeding tickets again as we have the copper on film getting head from Julie.

12