For A Glass of Fine Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even I know that isn't true, and I'm right, as Carly begins to speak again.

"So resistant. I'm impressed, my love."

A short pause follows, and I immediately know that's not a good sign.

"However, such fine wine as this isn't earned so easily, sweetheart. No. You must resist the most potent level of pleasure I can give you to thirst on this exquisite gift, so prove to me your worth, my slave."

With that, her foot stops its torture, but I am far from relieved, knowing Carly isn't one to fuck around. I tremble upon her reaching to the underside of the table again, this time returning with something that I swallow hard at; a dildo; the one and only toy we have and use for intense erotic roleplay.

Oh shit...

"You know this very well, don't you, babe?" she mocks. "With every bite of food you eat, the level of intensity will increase until it hits max level. You must act natural until your plate is clean. No moans or any sign that you're enjoying the pleasure this will surely give you."

I nod, knowing I am absolutely fucked. Everytime we've ever played with this thing, I am normally screaming like a banshee; there is no way I'm resisting this thing at the highest level. By the time I even get through five bites, I'll probably be cumming all over this fake-dick.

Carly disappears under the table and within seconds, I feel the toy sliding into my soaked vaginal chasm. I jump at the contact and immediately tense up as the device starts to embrace my vaginal walls with its vibrating rhythm. I nearly yelp at the embrace instantly, but somehow manage to hold it in with intense amounts of restriction.

My grip on my fork tightens to the point of where I can feel it starting to bend as I attempt to try and focus on just eating my food. I try twirling the fork, but struggle as my body's natural reaction to the sexual pleasure starts to flood every one of my senses and my vision starts to blur to a fog.

All of my nerves dance in an electrifying sensation that starts to corrode my ability to act, my fingers frozen and the fork stabbing into the plate with no give whatsoever. I can feel sweat starting to seep from my pores as I continue to try to resist the overwhelming sensation attacking my entire body.

I'm ready to raise the white flag in Carly's victory, but something keeps me going, regardless of what is happening. Somehow, I find the ability to continue twirling the fork and unbelievably manage to take another bite of the delicious meal, chewing slowly at the risk of muttering even the slightest sound of sexual ecstasy.

After what feels like a war, I slither down the food, but instantly gulp again, knowing my will was about to be shattered.

"Very impressive, my slave, but how will you handle level two?" Carly mocks, turning up the intensity of the dildo.

The vibrations grow more powerful, and I immediately collapse, my elbows managing to stop me from going headfirst into the spaghetti. I can't even think straight as I try to grab the fork, but my blurred vision makes it impossible to find. In the mix of my unwanted intense pleasure, I somehow find the will to find the fork resting along the plate's edge, and pick it up again.

I feel like I'm holding my breath as I stab the noodles yet again and twirl the utensil. I can feel pressure starting to build up in my pussy, and I freeze at the realization, knowing that meant that an orgasm was nearing, and that would be an instant loss. I stick the fork into my mouth and chew up the contents fast. I need to finish fast before my body loses to the natural effects of the toy.

Another bite, another level up.

Level three is the setting where shit really gets intense, and I'm reminded of its potency as the vibrator intensifies from just vibrations to added movements. I can feel it twirling around in my vagina like an ecstatic massage that makes every nerve and sense in my body go numb.

Upon the shift, I lose composure and let out a long trembly breath. I shiver and tense up at the feeling engulfing my entire vagina, sweat trailing down my face as I feel myself start to sink into the chair. I can feel goosebumps starting to rise and an ice cold chill slither through my spine and bloodstream as I start to feel my climax grow to near-eruption.

I tremble at the nearing conclusion, and, through some will of pride, manage to find my fork and take another bite. It's like lifting a lead block from the plate, but the utensil reaches my mouth and the food, once chewed, finds its way down my throat to my reservoir of stomach acid.

I pray for Carly to not be paying attention, but all of that hope is lost at the sudden spike in my pussy cavity. Level four has been commenced, and a sudden gasp escapes my mouth at the sudden embrace of the dildo's embrace with my entire vagina.

The vibrations are so intense that I can feel the chair starting to quake mildly as well, making my sexual pleasure increase and my longing doom grow ever closer. Everything starts to feel weightless and I have the sense that I'm floating, even though, beyond the sexual sensation, I know I'm still seated.

I start to squirm and mutter as if I'm struggling to talk or say something specific, and I know that only means one thing; defeat. I don't know how I manage to, but, through very strangled breathing and near-shut eyes, I find the fork again and manage another serving to myself.

I'm shocked that I'm able to fight past the aggression of the toy inside of me, but I do, and get every bit of the chewed up food down yet again.

"Please don't notice! Please, for the love of God, Carly, don't notice!"

I'm at my breaking point of sexual tension and if I have to deal with level five, the highest level of the vibrator, I'll break instantly.

An instant pulse of unbound bliss permeates my entire body like an explosion, and, just as I start to scream from the absolute pleasure attacking my lower body with a relentless angst, my muscles burst into an intense eruption.

I cum hard and aggressively, my vaginal juices splashing onto the floor of the underside of the table. All of my compressed sexual bliss releases in a single culmination of screams, cries, moans, and heavy breaths, to which I collapse back into the chair.

I slink down the chair as my muscles continue to collapse and erupt, every second intense, exhausting, and phenomenal to my sexual desires. I can still feel the vibrator at its max level rolling around inside me on a rampage to make me submit to its every move and sensation.

It had won. I surrendered like the little slut I am.

"That's right, my slave," Carly starts as my orgasm comes to its end. "Give into your desires and demons. Let your true nature free into the night like the dirty whore you really are."

I can't answer. My body is dead and broken from her schemes, and I'm not sad about it at all. That had been the best orgasm I'd had in a long while, and I absolutely needed it after the day I'd had.

Carly returns to the upside of the table in her chair, a smile of devious victory on her face.

"What a display, my love," she starts in a cute tone. "You came so close to beating our little friend, but level five beats you again."

Back to composure, I just smile at Carly.

"What can I say? You know how to fuck me, my master."

She smiles back, only breaking her character for a second.

"Such a compliment from such a lewd slave. Hmm, maybe if you make me submit to you in the same manner, I'll consider letting you have a glass of this fine alcohol."

Now, this was a deal I could get behind. Carly, while dominant, is easy to break sexually.

"Alright, but on one condition," I offer.

"What may that be?" she replies, already knowing the answer.

"I don't use the dildo. I'm pretty confident I can break you on my own."

She smiles.

"Deal, my love, but first, I'd like you to finish the meal I prepared for you."

I nod, my body an absolutely exhausted mess, as I return to my plate to eat the rest of my food without any struggles.

I stare at Carly on the bed, her black hair now down and sprawled out on her backside like a lingering dropshadow. I preferred Carly's hair straight rather than pulled up, seeing she looks way sexier that way and it's a sight that arouses me instantaneously.

I stare her down from the right corner of the bedroom like a hawk, licking my lips at her gorgeous form laid out upon the ghost-white bed sheets that make her lightly-tanned skin pop like a protagonist in a 3D movie. She is now my slave and little slut to devour however I please, and, as I continue to stare at her, I brainstorm the many ways I can ravage her body in a display of romance.

"Your dress, lift it," I command. "Slowly."

Carly follows, sitting up and grabbing the end of her dress. She slowly reveals her skinny legs, a glossy glow adorning them in the light of the room like precious and priceless diamonds. The motion is similar to a stripper teasingly taking off their clothes, to which my body becomes aroused and grows the higher up she goes.

Even though I've seen her nude before, the sight of her body in its fullest raw form never ceases to turn me on. Carly has one of those bodies that are just perfect in every single way.

Her curves are smooth and even, breasts just the right size, hips perfectly wide and not too thick, and vagina clean but not shaven bare. She had chosen to let her pubic hair grow after her decision to change for the better, but not to the point of a full bush; just enough to make cunnilingus bearable for my tongue and mouth.

The first time we'd fucked, she'd been as smooth as a newborn's flesh. She hadn't even been prickly from a recent shave or anything, and, to be honest, I had been absolutely shocked she hadn't had a tattoo in that area as an exclamation on her nature of wanting to be fucked by every guy who had said her name in a hot way.

I am glad that version of Carly is a thing of the past now, because I wouldn't take her over any other woman, even the coffee shop chick.

I smile upon the appearance of her cute skinny ass, the reflection of the light in the room gracing it in a way that makes my hormones rush like wildfire.

"Smack it," I command.

Carly follows, planting her hand on the side of her right ass cheek, causing an audible smack to pierce the silence and a red spot to form in the area of impact.

I lick my lips again in sexual hunger, her pussy now visible to my eyes. It's wet and swole from my commands and earlier orgasm, and upon taking one whiff, I can smell her cunt's emanating aroma of pleas to ravage it mindlessly.

I listen, but, before approaching, make an interesting decision.

"This light doesn't fit the beauty of your being," I coo, moving to the lightswitch and switching it off to dark. "Your body is one of the finest of curvatures, so only a small amount of light is needed to express your beauty, my darling."

I point to the lava lamp on the far nightstand, currently switched off.

"On, my slave," I command, to which Carly follows, switching it on and radiating the room in a mild glow of red.

It embraces Carly's curves perfectly.

I approach my defenseless slave half naked on the bed, leaning inward between her long luxurious legs.

"Cry for me. Arouse me, my little slut."

I bury my head into her crotch and begin to lap her pussy with my tongue, sending Carly into a fit of struggle with cute grunts and breathy moans that make my own crotch moisten.

While Carly is crafty and cruel in her sexual games with me, when I am in control, she's nothing more than a lewd peasant. Her tolerance to resisting the overwhelming sensation of sexual foreplay is terrible, and all it takes to break her "bad bitch" persona is just the lightest touch to her inner thighs. After that, she's a lewd mess with devotion to everything I command her to do.

I love that about her though. Her lewd sounds and demeanor during intercourse make my pussy warm and my nipples hard, making the sex all the more romantic and intense. Her screams and moans grow as I continue to grope, kiss, and breathe on her flower, her ladyhood emanating a scent that drives my sexual desire sky high.

I can feel her tensing up as I add more aggression to my tactics, her pussy starting to leak the sweetest of nectars, to which I lick away and moan at the sweet embrace with my tastebuds. It's a taste I already know, but, like a favorite drink or food, it never gets old, and each time I taste it, I can't help but get shivers at it.

My muffled moans grow louder the more I continue to taste her, and Carly responds with her own moans and pleas for me to continue tasting her. I start to feel goosebumps rise on my skin and chills of sexual nature slither through my body as Carly continues to squirm like a good slave. I can see her gripping the pillow in a death grip each time my tongue tickles her clitoris, meaning I was probably close to making her cum.

She wasn't getting off that easy.

I pull away and stand up from the bed, a sexually exhausted Carly looking up at me in confusion.

"W-why did you s-stop?" she breathes through strangled breaths. "I-I was so c-close."

I give her a lewd look, crossing my arms in the bloody tint of red light.

"Dear slave, you think your punishment would be so easily said and done?" I taunt. "No. I plan to hold you out as long as I can before the night ends."

Carly smiles at me, her breaths still rapid. I wink and lick my lips as I prepare for the next act I have planned.

"Stand up," I command simply, to which Carly follows, standing up from the bed and looking at me cutely. "Now, take off your dress like I do, but only when I tell you to."

I slip the shoulder straps from my shoulders and allow them to slink down my arms. After the straps lose support, the entire dress descends from my body to the floor, revealing my nude body to her in the dim red light.

I decide to play with Carly, mimicking cunnilingus with my fingers, then slink them down my body, into my slimy vagina. Carly bites her lips at my teasing as I start to play with myself. I start lightly, a gushing sound piercing the silence along with my moans and heavy breaths.

It feels as if I've stuck my fingers into a slick and slimy hole as I continue to fuck myself, the sensation being nothing close to the dildo or shower. They say that masturbating can become an activity with no effect after so long, and, honestly, that's a true fact. In this moment, I feel little pleasure from pleasing myself, and it's mainly because of Carly.

Carly can finger me in a way that's different from my way of fingering myself. A way that exhilarates me every single time, and it always makes me wonder why Carly can make me cum, but I can't make myself orgasm. The sooner I accepted that Carly is the only one able to fuck me right, the more I realized we were meant to be together, and that's something I can live with. After all, here we are.

"Strip," I command.

Carly follows my order and allows the dress to fall from her shoulders to the floor; a sight that makes me blush and my pussy moisten more, my fingers now soaked as I pull them out of me.

A long string of my juices hangs from my wet fingers, extending from my vagina to where my fingertips now reside. Carly licks her lips at the sight, her body now bare and lightly highlighted by the lava lamp's eerie crimson light.

"Lick me clean," I order.

Carly obeys and walks forward. She grabs my wrist gently and wraps her lips around my wet fingertips, using her tongue to lick away my pussy juice seductively. Once my fingers are clean, she moves to her knees and eats away the hanging strand of my body juice, up until she meets my vaginal area.

I tense up instantly at her tongue starting to embrace my pussy, the feeling being similar to the jolt of a shock from static electricity. My legs shake as she licks me dry, her breaths making my nerves dance and her warm tongue making my sexual nature burst without any restraint.

I close my eyes and breathe at the pace of someone who had just ran a marathon, struggling to keep my footing. Her tongue seeps past my outer walls and just barely meets my slimy insides, causing me to jump and moan loudly, collapsing to the floor ass-first. This makes her stop and express concern.

"Are you okay, babe?!" she asks me out of concern.

"F-Fine... j-just... d-don't s-s-stop!" I command, to which Carly follows, sending me back to sexual paradise.

I can feel her along the inside of the entrance of my hole, aggressively digging deeper and harder, licking my vaginal walls clean. I feel my body starting to lose to her actions, meaning that I'm close to climax. As much as I didn't want her to stop feasting on my genitalia, I know I have to if I want the grand finale to commence as planned.

"T-That's enough, s-slave," I breathe out in the form of a moan.

Carly listens and pulls back, a small string of saliva following, causing her to wipe her mouth. I struggle to sit up, my pussy in a rage, as I work back to my feet. I nearly stumble upon ascent, but manage to hold myself together as I continue to try catching my breath.

"You've...done well, my...slave," I struggle. "However, your punishment isn't done just yet. We have yet to climax, and we shall do that now that we've prepared one another."

Carly nods with a beautiful smile on her face, her godly form radiating in the light of the room in a way that keeps my lingering orgasm at bay. I smile back as I point back to the bed and watch as Carly gets up and lies back on the pale-white bed sheets.

Once she's settled, I walk forward and lean inward, beginning to peck gentle kisses along her inner thighs. The action makes Carly squeak like a mouse and intensifies as I work from her thighs to her ladyhood, still moist; still swole; still carrying that erotic scent.

I start from the lowest point of her pussy, kissing it gently and exhaling hot and lewd breaths that set Carly off in a fit of sexual grunts and moans. Her sounds make me shiver in sexual arousal, my vagina becoming moist and hot with each hot and sexy exclamation coming from my little torture victim. I can feel something leaking from my vaginal opening as I move up her slit, her soft black pubic hair tickling my lips with every kiss I land.

Her sounds and reactions to my work increase more and more as I move to her abdomen and up her chest, stopping at her breasts. The smell of sex emanates from her cleavage and it makes me smile, driving my sexual actions to a whole new level.

I wrap my lips around the tip of her right breast and begin to suck on it like a newborn baby. Carly jumps instantly and utters a shaky and sexy yelp that makes me suck even harder, her nipple as hard as a rock against my tongue's tip.

I can feel her shivering under me as I continue embracing her breast, moving to her left tip and doing the same sexual actions. She squirms and pleads as I embrace her like a lover should with their soulmate, her body growing hotter and emanating the smell of sex to the point of being intoxicating.

But I love it. Every single second of it is absolute bliss and heaven on earth. Something that you can only understand by doing it yourself.

Every memory of mine and Carly's past as enemies dissipates like a moth to a flame; even the night of my revenge. All I care about now is Carly; my light in the dark and most precious thing in this world.

When I make love with her, everything nasty in life disappears, and all that matters is us; two women against the world. In this very moment, all that's on my mind is her and loving her with all my being. The wine isn't the drive, nor is it getting payback for the sexual torture at dinner; it's just simply the fact that I want to show her I love her by pleasuring her with all of my being.

Her lewd exclamations continue to permeate the room, my lips still sucking and kissing her breasts passionately and our bodies arousing one another in a true display of romance.