For A Glass of Fine Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continue this until she's at the point of absolute submission to my actions, her body tensed up so tightly that it's likely to be sore in the morning, and her sounds amplified so high her throat is probably sore.

I release her breasts from my embrace and move to her face, her hot breath meeting my face instantly and an evident shine of sweat adorning her skin. Knowing she doesn't want me to stop, I press my lips to hers and engage her tongue into a dance with mine.

Our tongues lap and embrace one another inbetween our lips locking and unlocking, our bodies starting to roll around atop the sheets. We kiss, roll, and pull each other close for what feels like a heavenly eternity, up until we break and swap positions.

Carly pushes me back atop the bed to where my head meets the foot of the bed and begins to explore me. She starts first by sucking on my right breast, resulting in my already-aroused body jolting like lightning.

To intensify the sensation, I grab my other free breast and begin to massage it gently, already feeling my genitalia react and increase with every motion of my hand and Carly's sucking. Loud and extreme moans escape me as I start to feel my body shift; the definite feeling of an orgasm starting to build up.

Carly pulls away from my right breast and kisses me passionately again before moving to my left breast. I release my hand and allow her my left breast, to which I move to my right breast and begin to massage it intimately.

The mix of Carly's embrace and my own make it hard to focus clearly, but I've done this enough times to overcome the overwhelming sensation of my hormones rampaging my senses like bulls on parade. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud as Carly continues to feast on my left breast like a hungry toddler, and upon feeling something trailing from the bottom of my vagina to the crack of my ass, I move my massaging hand to Carly's vagina, sticking two of my fingers into her.

The action causes Carly to utter a muffled moan as I start to move my fingers up and down along the inside of her pussy. The action is so intense that it causes Carly to break free from my breast and follow with nothing but intense sexual shouts of absolute pleasure.

I stop shortly to guide her hand to my own pussy, causing her to immediately understand, sticking two of her fingers into my vagina and beginning to fuck me. I return to doing the same to her, both of us tensing up and moaning in sexual pleasure.

We both are breathless and shout lewdly in the intense acts, our pussies being ravaged to the point of no return. The inside of Carly is hot, wet, and slimy, my fingers moving back and forward in her chasm with no trouble at all as we both approach the finale.

I stop again, knowing we're both close, and instruct Carly to follow me. I move to a position where my genitalia meets her's in an embrace and begin to caress it. An instant shock of sensitivity and bliss strikes me to where I nearly feel like I'm going to pass out.

Carly matches me, a severe scream escaping her upon the contact and her body falling back on the sheets. I find the strength to continue and continue to glide my pussy against hers, feeling my body start to collapse. I scream along with Carly, her fists gripping the sheets so hard that her knuckles are bone-white, and my head to the ceiling with my mouth wide open.

The gushing of our genitalia fills the mix of our separate sexual exclamations as our bodies grow weaker and weaker to the inevitable end. Our rhythms increase faster and faster, up until we stop and our muscles collapse like falling stones.

We cum together, feeling our bodies shiver in the mix of our lewd and satisfied screams of absolute unadulterated sexual satisfaction. Juices seep from between the lock of our vaginas, our abdomens quake under the release of pressure of sexual buildup, and our bodies collapse in exhaustion.

The perfect ending to a day that started as a trip to Hell and back.

The orgasms subside, and for a minute, we just lie there and try to rebound from the exhaustion. Both Carly and I smile on the bed, feeling like we have just fought a war and barely escaped alive. It's a feeling that makes me forget the strife of today's earlier events, and instead, makes me not even want to bother putting my clothes back on.

Carly is the first to sit back up, moving to the nightstand and, with the sound of a flick of a lighter, I know she's having herself a smoke.

I finally get up and just stare at Carly's body. While I'm not a fan of the smell of cigarettes, I let Carly's nasty habit slide, because she always looks sexy nude with a cigarette in her fingers.

Especially after hot and intense sex.

I crawl across the bed and join her as she releases a cloud of smoke from her mouth.

"Bad girl," I tease. "You're going to ruin this sexy body if you continue this habit."

She turns to me with a smile, the cigarette locked in her left index and middle fingers.

"I thought you liked bad girls?" she teases back.

"I do, but you're the only exception," I reply, starting to massage her shoulders.

She leans in and kisses me, to which I return. It's nothing huge, just a casual kiss, but nonetheless still something I love.

"I love you," she says cutely.

"I love you too, slave," I play back. "I think I've more than earned my prize at this point, wouldn't you agree?"

Carly giggles, sticking the smoke inbetween her lips and getting up to retrieve the wine from the kitchen. I can't help but stare as she walks away, her ass swiveling in her strut that she knows I love. To show her my passion, I smack her right cheek before she gets out of reach.

Upon the contact she yelps cutely, stopping shortly to wiggle her skinny and hot ass as her own way of showing passion back. After the sexy play, she walks out to grab the reward of this hot night, just for the two of us to share.

She returns pretty quickly, two wine glasses resting in-between the fingers of one hand and the massive bottle in the other. She sits down and hands me one of the glasses, to which I take and rest in my hand. Carly settles the bottle between her thighs and pops off the cap, the scent of the aged alcohol wafting from the opening meeting our nostrils instantly.

It's a bittersweet smell that some love and others don't. It makes sense, seeing wine is a beverage that requires an acquired taste to drink, and Carly and I are of the percentage that loved the taste and smell of a newly opened wine.

Carly carefully pours the aged alcohol into her glass first, coming out smooth and easy like alcohol should. Once hers is poured, she carefully pours my glass, filling it with just about the same amount as hers.

With both filled, Carly settles her cylindrical friend in the ashtray on the nightstand and turns to me with a smile.

"To many more years of this," she pledges.

I smile back, and, in the dim light of the room, I raise my glass.

"To us."

Clink