For a Man so Loved This Woman

Story Info
An ultimate test of a husband's devotion.
6.6k words
2.08
29.8k
10
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

For a Man So Loved This Woman

an ultimate test of loyalty

Warning: This story contains a strong female dominant theme and some strange sex. It is a love story but one that is very unusual. Some (mostly men and maybe some women) may find some scenes disgusting. Look elsewhere it that is not your thing.

I am a jealous woman. Strongly jealous and some might say insanely so. I disagree. I have a legitimate reason for why I am the way I am. I am the child of failed marriages. My mom was twice divorced by two scumbags who cheated on her almost from the moment they said, "I do." I was the child of the second marriage and grew up with a rejected and lonely mother who still loved the cheating son of a bitch who I was unfortunate enough to call my father. He rewarded that love and devotion with a nasty social disease that eventually killed her. I was determined for my life to be different. My man would be loyal. My man would be devoted and my man would stay that way.

My Donny and I met in high school where we shared a number of classes. He asked me out six or seven times before I finally gave in and agreed with conditions. We would go to a movie of my choosing and have dinner at my favorite burger joint. He was to be closely shaved, freshly bathed and well dressed. He was to pick me up exactly at 5pm with his car freshly cleaned and polished.

Other boys had asked me out previously and all had laughed and walked away once they heard my conditions. I was branded as stuck up and I liked that way. Donny was both persistent and agreeable as well as being quite good looking. I won't bore you with the details but our first date was quite enjoyable as were the next few that I allowed him to beg me for. After six months he asked me to go steady. I agreed with conditions.

I told Donny that I took going steady as a per-engagement test run. I expected him to treat me as if we were engaged to be married. There was to be no cheating, no unauthorized socializing with any other females and I expected his complete devotion. I also told him that I took going steady as a prelude to becoming engaged and depending upon how he performed, I would expect a proposal of marriage in the future. Rather or not I accepted would depend upon his conduct during our per-engagement relationship.

By the time we finished our senior year I was quite smitten with Donny. He was everything that I wanted in a man and quite agreeable with my leadership role in our relationship. There was just one time that he slipped up. Donny was part of the stage crew for our school's theater group. They were performing as part of a drama festival at a local college and his faculty sponsor had to leave the festival a bit early. She asked him to drop off one of the actresses that she had given a ride to on his way home. I happened to pass him going the other way as he drove the redhead home and I saw red. For the next six weeks I ignored him. I refused to answer his calls or talk to him at school. I shut him out completely. Finally, after turning him away on five previous occasions, I relented and allowed him to plead his case. He brought with him a hand written letter from the faculty sponsor explaining why she had asked him to give the redhead a ride home and asking me to understand. I'm not sure how he got Mrs. Morrison to write such a letter but it must have been embarrassing. It melted my heart and I agreed to continue our relationship, with conditions.

The main condition was that he get prior approval from me before giving any rides to other females. I was also to be given a copy of his weekly schedule and told beforehand of any changes. This was before cell phones were common so I did make allowances for unexpected changes which Donny agreed to tell me about as soon as possible afterwards. I know this sounds very controlling but I had some solid reasons for having trust issues. I had to know that my potential husband was trustworthy beyond any doubt in order to feel comfortable. Donny understood and agreed.

I was an excellent student in high school, Donny, not so much. While I excelled in academics, Donny was an athlete with star status on the track and lacrosse teams but a below average student. I was proud to walk from class to class with him on my arm and the envy of many other girls at our prom. Of course those looks he got only made me more jealous and controlling of Donny's comings and goings but he seemed quite cool with that. Throughout our senior year there was a lot of kissing, heavy petting and a lot of intense touchy feely stuff that left us both sweaty and panting but no sex. We were both virgins and I was not interested in changing my status just then. If Donny minded, he never complained. I never let him forget how much I loved him and how much he meant to me. Right on time he proposed marriage the day after we graduated. I accepted, with conditions.

Due to my stratospheric grade point average and my ethnicity I had won a full scholarship to a well regarded university. Donny was just barely able to graduate. My first condition was that he move to my university's location, get a job, take care of all our household expenses as well as look after the household chores. This would keep him too busy to mess around and allow me to focus on my education. By this point we were both certain that I would be the real wage earner in our relationship. Donny had no problem with this condition and easily found a menial but good paying job that allowed him time to keep our apartment clean, our laundry up to date and a tasty meal on our dinner table. He agreed to be my househusband before that term was even invented.

Our wedding was a simple affair, my mom was quite ill by that point and neither Donny or I had the money or the interest in having a elaborate wedding. Our wedding night was a comedy of anxious errors between two virgins but ended with Donny making a valiant try at cunnilingus. I don't remember actually having an orgasm that first time but I was grateful for the effort and looked forward to giving him plenty of opportunity to improve his technique.

University was challenging but having Donny to look after all the day to day stuff allowed me to focus on the learning. We made a good team but I still felt anxious about him being out of my immediate supervision throughout the day. Cell phones were just becoming more common and I decided to work one for each of us into our budget. It made me far more reassured to be able to call Donny whenever I felt anxious and check up on him. His job allowed him to always answer after a couple of rings.

I had a strong libido and a frequent need for sex. I also felt that if I kept Donny drained and devoted he would have little drive or ambition to take advantage of any stray offers that would certainly show up for such a handsome and likable young man. We would have sex almost every night usually involving a marathon cunnilingus session lasting an hour or more followed by some vigorous P in V sex that left us both satisfied and exhausted. Sometimes we never got to the penis in vagina part, especially if I had had a busy day. Donny would tell me the next day that he would feel me slow down in my grinding and thrusting until I eventually started to snore. He would then softly withdraw his head from between my legs and pull the covers up over my shoulders. He often became so focused on giving me oral that he would cum from the act of cunnilingus alone. It was not all that unusual for us both to wake up in the morning with his head resting on my thighs. Usually, the morning after I would awaken to a kiss on my forehead, a strong cup of coffee placed into my hands and a loving back rub as I took the first long and lingering sips. God, I loved my Adonis. I was living a dream but I still had doubts that secretly slipped into my thoughts.

My problem was that Donny was just so damn attractive. His body was lean and chiseled. When we walked in any public place I could not help but notice the eyes of other women tracking him as we passed by. I just knew that he must be getting passes from some of them and while he never showed any signs of disloyalty, I feared that sooner or later some interloper would make a breakthrough. I needed something to reassure me and calm my wild and irrational thoughts. Still, he knew more was needed and he would often ask me just what else he could do to make me feel better. One day I came up with an answer.

His birthday was two weeks away and I told him that for his present I wanted to get a tattoo for him; a very personal tattoo in a spot that only he and I would see. He loved the idea and said that he found it quite sexy. I hoped that he would still feel that way once he saw what I wanted. Of course he was curious about the design but I told him I wanted it to be a surprise.

The tattoo artist had a private room and I had made some special arrangements with him when I made the appointment and explained what I wanted. Donny was asked to remove his pants and underwear and lay face up on the table. A curtain was installed over his upper body preventing him from watching; however, there was a TV within his view and we put on something that interested him. After a few hours we had him turn over and the artist went to work on the area just below the small of his back. Towards the end Donny became excited and anxious to see the final design. I asked to him to please wait until we were home and I could reveal the surprise in a more personal and private way. I sealed the deal with a deep and sensuous kiss as I stroked his thigh.

Donny could not wait once we were home but I insisted he go into our bedroom and allow me to do the reveal. I stood him facing our full length mirror as I slowly lowered his pants planting little kisses on his belly and legs as the pants slid down to the floor. I then asked him to close his eyes as I slid his underwear to his ankles. I then stood behind him and covered his eyes with my hands and did a ten second countdown. When I hit zero, I removed my hands and and whispered, "surprise!"

Holding a hand mirror in front of him to reverse the mirror image, I held my breath as he looked down to see written in a decorative script, "Hands off, property of" followed by an arrow pointing leftwards to his other side. I gently turned him around revealing what was written on his firm and stunning backside. There the artist had continued by tattooing, Marjorie Evelyn Giroux in flowery script.

I did not breath for many seconds waiting for Donny's reaction. Finally a smile broke across his face and he spun around to hug me. "I love it, it is perfect," he said before planting a generous kiss on my lips. Kicking off the underwear from his ankles he moved to our bed, flopping down on his back and spreading his arms wide in a welcoming way. "Come over here and claim your property. Your choice of position." Donny knew what I liked so he was not in the least surprised when I mounted his face in reverse cowgirl style and became his entire world.

It seemed the next decade flew by as I landed a good paying job that actually paid for me to get my MBA. Our household income now greatly exceeded our present and future needs and I urged Donny to drop back to part time work. We had a nice home in a semi-rural area with a big house and a large yard with extensive gardens. Donny loved working outdoors and he was happy to have the additional time to add groundskeeper to his househusband duties. You might wonder if children were considered and they definitely were but after three miscarries we decided to give up and I asked Donny to get a vasectomy. It gave me just a bit of extra insurance that he would not dump me for some more fertile woman who could give him a family.

Over those years I never lost the need to be constantly reassured that my Donny only had eyes or anything else for me. My libido kept him well drained and our marathon sessions of cunnilingus kept him hooked on my pheromones. A typical evening would involve me enjoying a couple of hours of Donny devotedly focused on my needs with my legs wrapped tightly around his head and my pussy grinding into his face. While my mind was amused by whatever movie or television shows that I watched, Donny would lick and softly suck with enthusiasm until I finally could take no more and would pry him away and mount his rock hard penis. We would both finish the evening with a near simultaneous eruptions. Afterwards, Donny would sometimes still be so sexually charged from his hours of devotion that he would disappear under the sheets and slowly suck and lick me to one more slow and steady orgasm that left my vagina empty and my mind drifting off to sleep.

As my 40th birthday approached I began to become more conscious of my age. There were no gray hairs yet but I was definitely getting curves in some new places. Of course this only heightened my anxiety over maintaining my husband's devotion. Donny still had the body and looks of a twenty year old and while he was a giant hunk of arm candy, when I attended social or business functions his handsome features cut both ways. I noticed the longing looks he got from other women. I know that given how devoted Donny was to me in every way, my jealousy was irrational and bordering upon crazy. But how does one help oneself? His love for me was deep and his devotion rock solid but those damn doubts still crept into my thoughts and nothing I would do could keep them under control.

A man as empathetic as Donny could not help but pick up on this and he made every effort to reassure me every day. However, for my 40th birthday he pulled out all the stops. He took me out to my favorite restaurant followed by a performance by the Philadelphia Symphonic Orchestra. He had bought me a designer gown for the evening and since none of the money came from our joint account, he must have saved months to afford it. That gown was stunning and it accented my figure and made me look at least ten years younger. It was a perfect evening and Donny had one more surprise for me when we returned home.

Our home was filled with candles that he had somehow arranged to be placed and lit prior to our arrival as soft symphonic music played in the background. An chilled bottle of champagne and two glasses were set up next to our bed and Donny quickly stepped into the bathroom and started running a bath for me. He helped me undress and carefully placed my wonderful new gown on a hanger in my closet as I got into the tub for a long, luxurious soak. Donny left for a bit and came back smelling of a fresh shower and wearing the silk robe I had bought him for Christmas. As I sipped my second glass of champagne he washed my back and legs using long soapy strokes. It was heaven on earth.

When I was ready he helped me from the tub and using a warm fluffy towel, helped me dry off. Then he left the room to give me some privacy and said he would wait for me in bed. When I came into the bedroom he looked lovely under the single thin sheet and glowed in the candle light. I was full aroused and ready for whatever the rest of the evening had in store. Before I could get into bed, Donny said I had one more present to unwrap and asked me to pull the sheet from his body. I carefully lifted the sheet from his body to reveal his penis encased in a gleaming silver chastity cage and tied with a large red bow.

He handed me a key on a gold bracelet and said, "This is to give you total confidence. Only you can remove this device and I have been assured that the lock is magnetic and impossible to pick. Without the key it would take a grinder or cutting torch to get it off. I want you to know that this cage is completely unnecessary but it will never come off except by you loving hands. You are, have always been and will always be my one and only and now you have proof that you can wear every day and touch when you need reassurance. Happy birthday my love."

Have you heard the expression, I fucked his brains out? I did that and more until the sun shown through our curtains.

In my forties I moved into senior management of the multi-national corporation where I had worked since getting my MBA so many years ago. I loved my my job and worked hard at it, rising to become one of the top female executives in the USA. Donny made it easy for me to devote so much time to my career taking care of all of life's little details and making my time away from work worry free in every area except one.

I was truly a horrible person bordering on insanity to still have any doubts about Donny's loyalty and devotion to me. I think my childhood coupled with Donny's ageless good looks might have had some role in my insecurity but I have to acknowledge that in this one area I was a seriously messes up woman. It did not help that my forties brought with them an early onset of menopause.

Unless you are a woman of a certain age you can not understand the degree to which menopause can turn your life upside down and inside-out. Menopause did include one gift from mother nature in that I stopped having my monthly periods; however, in exchange I received hot and cold flashes, wild mood swings and a heightened sense of jealous worry that this would be the thing to finally drive my Donny away from me. My body and mind were now a chemistry experiment going out of control and while on one level I knew my worries were unfounded and irrational, my fore brain could not put aside the idea that I was becoming an old woman married to a hunky young man.

As I colored the stray gray hair that I occasionally began to see and watched my breasts begin to sag and wrinkles appear I could not stop forgetting that with each passing day I was growing less and less attractive. My self confidence was diving for the depths and while I was not ready for my red hat and purple dress, I thought I could see that day coming fast. Of course most of this was only in my mind. Donny never stopped telling me how beautiful I was and men did still flirt with me and sometimes I flirted back. I was always faithful to Donny despite having numerous opportunities during my frequent trips to give seminars and attend meetings around the world. However, as the hot flashes hit with greater frequency and my gray hairs plucked or colored, the temptation to prove to myself that I still had the looks to ensnare a man increased.

Twice during my forty-seventh year that temptation coupled with opportunity, raging hormones and bad decision making let to a couple of one night stands while I was away on business trips. I regretted both times immediately afterwards and promised myself it would never happen again but I knew that was just a lie. I came home from one of these trips disgusted with my lack of self control and worried that Donny would somehow find out. I had cried most of the way home from the airport and that was the first thing Donny noticed when I walked in our front door. Without a word, he hugged me and held me tight knowing that I would tell him what was wrong when I was ready. When I did not do this, he took me by the hand, led me into our living room and poured me a glass of red wine. He sat next to me on our sofa with his arm around me and and told me he was ready to listen and do whatever he could to make it better. This only made me cry that much harder.

Finally, his pleadings for me to talk to him broke through my gloom and I confessed, not my indiscretions, but my worries that I was becoming an old woman and that sooner or later some young thing was going to lure him away from my side.

To his credit, Donny never laughed when I said such ridiculous things and did not even chuckle this time. Instead he hugged me, kissed me and told me that like a fine scotch, I only got better with age. I laughed at this and he went on to tell me that he would not give the 19 year old girl he married a second look today but that if he had just met me for the first time today he wold sell everything he owned and pledge his life to me should I agree to marry him.

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers
12