For a Man so Loved This Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still remember what he said next, word for word: "I would re-marry you today, tomorrow or any day in the future with complete acceptance of any conditions that you might choose to set. I love you Marjorie and can not live without you in my life."

A reasonable person might think that such strong and soothing words would have calmed my worries and to a degree they did. I stopped crying and let Donny finish getting dinner together before taking him to bed and having my loving way with him. However, the next morning the tears returned leading to another round of hugs, soothing remarks and efforts by my husband to reassure me. At some point I think he must have become frustrated with my inability to be soothed because he finally said, "I am at a loss my love. I don't know what to say or do to give you the confidence you need. If there is anything I can say or do to give the guarantee you somehow need to be sure that I am yours forever, please, for the love of God, just name it and it will happen. I can't stand to see you like this and I will do anything in my power to help you. Please, what can I do?"

I could not give him an answer but his words did calm me, I stopped crying and decided to put on my big girl pants and try to find an answer somehow. For the moment the best I could do was to dry my eyes, let Donny mix me a drink and snuggle up with him to watch some television before heading off to bed.

At work I have a smart, energetic and very outgoing secretary named Bonita. She and I are quite close and share a lot of details about our life away from work. She is quite envious of my relationship with my husband and is always interested in the details of our marriage. She is married to a nice guy who I have met a few times over the years at business functions. Together they belong to a swinger's club that is quite exclusive. She has tried to talk me into bringing Donny along to join them some evening but I have steadfastly refused. Given my family history, I am afraid of sexually transmitted diseases and I have absolutely no desire to share Donny with anyone. According to Bonita, the club is quite exclusive only allowing well vetted couples who have passed a medical screening to join. Monogamy is required everywhere except club evenings and couples must pass monthly medical testing as well as take one of the new rapid tests that can detect everything from AIDS to syphilis before every club evening. No thanks, I was not interested. However she was a confidant and I needed someone, another woman to talk to. I told her about my two flings, my worries and how Donny responded. I also told her about Donny's chastity devise which she though to be cruel, unsanitary and frankly silly. If that did not give me security she wondered if anything outside of blackmail could help.

I agreed and said that even blackmail was not an option. Donny never had a criminal or illegal thought in his life much less do anything of that nature. Bonita was quiet for a few minutes and then said, "Blackmail does not need to be for something illegal. At the club we all do things that could get us blackmailed if someone could prove it. That is why cell phones and any other electronic devices must be left at the door and we are all scanned before entering. We also sign legal agreements that are said to ironclad protection against such actions."

She went on to add, "I am getting an idea that could work. Let me do some research and get back to you in a day or two."

Two days later at lunch she laid out her plan and I had to admit that if it happened as she suggested, it could give me a sense of security that might last the rest of my life. I agreed to sleep on it and let her know my answer the next day. That evening I went home and had a talk with Donny.

I asked him if he would really do anything to make feel secure even if it was embarrassing for him? Even if it made him uncomfortable? Even if it was something that he would never want anyone else to know about? "Of course." He answered.

I told him that I really needed an honest answer not just something to make me feel good. That I had an idea that might be an answer to my anxiety. That what I was considering would not harm him but be something far different than anything I had ever asked of him before and that it would possibly make him extremely uncomfortable.

He told me that what I was saying and the way I was saying it was troubling to him but that my increasing anxiety over the past few months troubled him far more. He went on to say that no matter what is was, even giving me a kidney, he would do it.

I chuckled at this last remark and told that there was no cutting or surgery involved but that there would be some embarrassment and some bizarre and uncomfortable moments for him. His response was to say: "Heck, if that's all that is involved, bring it on. I'm a big boy and I can take it."

Bonita and I had set the date for a week from Friday and I spent an anxious week running over the details in my mind and working out a plan for getting Donny ready without revealing too much. Bonita and I decided that it would be best for Donny to react in a genuine way without any mental rehearsals. All he really knew beforehand was to keep Friday evening open and to be showered, naked and standing in our bedroom by nine o'clock. Other than that, he had no idea about how the evening was going to unfold.

By nine Donny was showered, naked and in position. Precisely at nine I entered the room and moved him to one corner and told him to stand still, follow my directions and say nothing no matter what happened. I also asked him one more time if he was okay with this. He nodded, yes. How little did he know.

I left the room to get ready and as I walked out Bonita walked in carrying a tripod and camera which she set up in a corner where it would have an unobstructed view of the entire room and especially Donny. After it was set up she walked out leaving Donny standing there alone. True to his word, Donny stood there and said nothing.

At 9:30 I came back in. I was freshly bathed and wearing a silk kimono that he had bought for me two Christmases ago. I asked him to undress me and help me onto the bed. The camera silently filmed as I lay naked on the bed and Donny returned naked to his corner, his penis straining against his chastity cage. So far, aside from the camera, this was only a bit kinky. Things were about to change.

At 9:15 Bonita entered the room again. This time she brought with her five naked and hooded men. Each was fully erect and unable to see anything or know where they were supposed to go without Bonita directing them. The men were all spouses of some of the wives from her swinger's club. One was possibly her own husband. Each was freshly scrubbed, shaved and bare down there. All they had been told was that they were going to a secret location to have sex and that they would never know the where or who of the evening. From the look of their erections it appeared that they all found the situation highly arousing. Donny just stood there, fully visible to me, Roberta and the camera. He followed my previous instructions.

After positioning four of the men out of the way, Bonita led the first mystery man to my my bed and ordered him to mount me and be quick about it. He appeared to be in good shape and I was already excited and well lubricated to receive his rigid shaft. I used my hands to guide him into position and let nature take over as he thrust and I squeezed and counter thrust causing him to reach his peak and spill his load into me in just a few minutes. As soon as he had spent his last drop, he eased off of me and Bonita led the next man into position where the scene was repeated.

While I had two extramarital flings, being the guest of honor at a consensual gang bang was an entirely different set of experiences. I did a good job acting for guy number one and began to get into it a bit for guy number two. The first guy was so fast that I hardly had enough time to go beyond the beginnings of arousal. However the sudden penetration by a fresh and eager penis was something strange, new and exciting. Bonita had instructed them that there would be no talking or foreplay. They were there to service a woman and to do a good job but be quick about it. Guy number two was definitely doing a good job and I could feel my body catching fire.

By the time mystery man number three slipped on top of me I was on the verge of losing control. He was well formed and nicely long. He also definitely knew his way around a vagina, putting pressure on just the right spot at just the right moment. I fought back the urge to let my body go ballistic and only through focusing on my ultimate goal was I able to stave off an orgasm. When he finally spilled himself into me and withdrew, I was both relieved and longing for more.

Between men I looked over at Donny in the corner. His eyes were open and his stare fixed on me. His expression was blank and I could not tell just what affect this performance was having on him. It worried me but there was no stopping now. My body was too keyed up and my mind a cauldron of emotions. I had to play this through to the end and focused on keeping my body under control until the proper moment.

Number four was fast and furious depositing what felt like a massive discharge into me. I felt like a water balloon about to burst and wondered if it would possible to contain myself for the last and final guest. He was the largest of the five in both physical size and equipment. I was a sweaty mess by this point and I had to wonder just how Bonita convinced someone to be the last car in a five car train. However, he must have found it exciting as he mounted me with enthusiasm and fell to his work with eager excitement. Thankfully his deposit was not in keeping with his overall size or I may have burst.

I was now teetering on the razor thin edge of an explosion as Bonita led the last man out of our room and did a final check on the camera position. As the door closed behind her, I called Donny by his full name and told him to come closer to the bed and face the camera. Using his full name again I told him to get into bed and assume the position, my hand patting the location next to my hips where I wanted his head. This last bit was just for the camera since Donny knew what, "assume the position" meant having spent a measurable portion of his adult life there.

As soon as he was positioned firmly on his back and his head in place, I rotated my body over top of him into the reverse cowgirl position in a single, swift motion. Without a pause my dripping vagina sought out his mouth and without further instructions Donny lifted his head to meet me part way in the time tested and perfected way that we both enjoyed. Had I been a bit more under control I might have found this surprising as this was definitely something different for the both of us. However, I was now completely on autopilot with my body overpowering anything my mind was capable of thinking. My mons venus sealed itself against his open mouth and I began to grind as his tongue probed and scooped my vaginal walls. As my body contorted and spasmed, I could feel myself emptying into my lovely Donny. I was out of control and loving it.

Donny's lower lip rubbed up and down against my clit and I could feel contraction after contraction echo through my body as the deposits of five healthy men mixed with my own secretions passed from my body and into my husband's. My leg forced itself under the back of his head forcing it upwards and deeper between my tightly clamped thighs. His hands found the small of my back and pushed himself deeper still. We were a single organism with a single body and purpose. I felt Donny swallow once and then a second time before I exploded into a mind expanding orgasm that momentarily caused me to lose consciousness. When I came around, we were both gasping for breath and drenched in sweat as well as other fluids. This next part was going to be hard.

"Get off me and go back to your corner," I ordered. Donny slowly obeyed, his legs somewhat rubbery as he made his way there and turned to face me. On cue, Bonita came back into the room and walked over to him.

As we had planned it, she faced him and called him by his full name. "Donald Michael Giroux, you are a filthy and disgusting pig. If I ever get even a hint that you so much look at any woman other than your own sweet wife, the tape of what just happened here will go to every porn site in the world and your wife will divorce you and walk away with everything you own. There will be no place in the world where you can show your face without disgrace. Do you understand?"

Donny nodded.

"That's not good enough. I need to hear you say it loud and for the camera. Say you understand that should either I or your wife have even the slightest doubt about your loyalty, you agree for this tape to be sold or freely given to as many porn sites as I can find."

"I agree," he said.

Without another word, Bonita turned, collected the camera and tripod and disappeared out the bedroom door.

Donny stood there shivering and I motioned for him to come over to the bed. The sheets were wet and sticky so I sat on the edge and he sat along side of me. I moved to kneel in front of him and removing the key from the bracelet around my wrist, I unlocked his cage, removing it and tossing it into the trash can. "I don't think I will be needing this anymore, do you?"

"You never did," he answered.

"How about you?" He asked me. "Do you now have the security you need?" I thought for an moment and answered, "I think so and I feel more certain now than at any other time. I know that the tape of this evening will never be seen by anyone other than Bonita or you and me if we wish. Just knowing that it is there somehow gives me a comfort I have never felt before. I know that I am a crazy, mixed up person and should never have doubted your devotion but I also can't help how my brain is wired. I hope you understand and forgive me."

"I can't forgive you because I don't feel you have done anything wrong. You are my life and always have been. Whatever you need to do to keep that life going I consider to be essential. It is as important to me as it is to you. We are a team and if, as a team, we were able to conquer something that has plagued you most of your life, it is a win for both of us and nothing to apologize for. Besides, I got to ditch that itchy cage and feel you have the most explosive orgasm that I think to be humanly possible. While this evening is not something I need do again, if you need a booster, know that I am there for you without you needing to ask."

God, I love this man and God, how he must love me!

12