For Art's Sake Ch. 06

Story Info
Mrs. Waters puts on a show.
3.2k words
4.57
2.2k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18 year old and figments of my imagination.

---------------------

Dinner was a success thanks to plates heaped with pasta and sausage, plus four bottles of wine. It didn't hurt to have a new member at the table with unheard stories to share. Prompted by questions, James told much of his life story.

"I knew it!" cried Karen on hearing that James was an artist. While she preferred he'd been a movie star or stage actor, an artist was somewhat glamorous. She gave Mary a look which said, 'I told you so.'

Mary shrugged and thought to herself that he might be an art forger. Wearing dinner clothes and his long hair carefully combed, James no longer looked like a pirate. He actually looked fairly nice. She still didn't trust him, but she smiled at him anyway. Showing interest in the newcomer was her way of putting Arthur in his place. And James played his part by lapping up her attention like a puppy dog.

"You're an orphan? Oh, how terrible. How did your parents die?" she asked.

"According to my mum, my pop drown at sea before I was born. My mum died when I was ten of overwork and a broken heart," James said sadly.

"How old are you, laddie?" asked the Captain.

"Nearly twenty-three."

"So you were born in 1905 or 1906?"

"1906, sir."

"Um, interesting," said the Captain.

"It's so sad, it makes me want to cry," Mary said.

"Me too!" piped up Karen, feeling that her friend was stealing a march on her. She reached over the table to touch James' hand but stopped when she noticed her Stepmother's frown. There was still the matter of her might-be engagement to Freddy to deal with.

Mrs. Waters said gaily, "Whatever happened in the past, brought you to us. And we welcome you to our hearts as a friend."

"Hear, hear. Let's drink to that!" boomed the Captain, raising a glass.

A discussion about sleeping arrangements broke out. Many ideas were floated, but in the end, Mrs. Waters' suggestion won out. Arthur and Freddy would remain in their cabin, while James would take over the girls'. Mary and Karen would share the master's cabin and bed with her.

"It is the most comfortable way and leaves one bunk open in case another stray falls in our laps," she explained.

Several of the group found things not to their liking. Karen and Mary were reluctant to give up their privacy. Mary wasn't happy in the company of her friend's Stepmother, who seemed condescending. And what girl would choose to share a room with her Stepmother, even if not an evil one. Not Karen, that's for sure.

Arthur had hoped to get away from Freddy's french postcard albums and the activity that went with them. He'd hoped to have a cabin to himself, or at least a new roommate. Alone with James, he could share his ideas for how James could help him out. It wouldn't be too much of a sacrifice for the artist. Art wanted James to entertain his Stepmother. From what Art had seen, it wouldn't be a hardship for the well-equipped youth.

"Let's give three cheers for our great cook, Gladis. Come in here, Gladis, dear!" called out the Captain.

Appearing shyly in the door to the galley was a small, plump, buxom woman. Of middle-age, she looked pleasant and motherly. To James, she looked familiar, but most motherly women did.

"Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip hooray! Hip, hip, hooray!" they chimed in together. Gladis blushed brightly, smiled, and disappeared back into her station.

"We're blessed to have her. I don't think I could live without her," the Captain said, his eyes misting over.

The party broke up. The men went topside for smoking and chitchat. The women went to oversee the transfer of clothes and personal items from the cabins. Mr. Bates and Tom helped out with that task. Jerry helped Gladis out with the dishes and galley cleanup.

After the transfer was complete, the three women gathered in Mrs. Waters' cabin. The time had finally come for the Stepmother to receive the news of the hoped-for engagement. To say she was disappointed with what she heard from Karen would be putting it mildly.

"Your father will be upset, as I am. You know this whole trip was to bring the engagement off," Mrs. Waters complained.

"But he's so boring! I can't stand him! And I don't think he even likes me," Karen cried.

"Nonsense, my dear. He asked me to persuade you to pose for him many times. That shows he is interested!"

"Only as an object of art. Besides, he told me he wants you and Mary to pose for him too," Karen said.

Mary was startled to hear this news. She didn't think the man had even noticed her. If anything, the news made her think even less of him, almost as little as she thought of Arthur.

"If he asks me to pose, I'll do so gladly. Your father had a photographer take pictures of me. And I'll tell you something else, my dear," Mrs. Waters said, wagging a finger in Karen's face. "You will pose for Freddy. Yes, you will!"

*

Up on deck, the men occupied themselves in clouds of smoke by making profound observations on the gathering dusk. The sunset had come and gone while they ate dinner. Now the stars appeared in all their dazzling glory. The Captain began pointing some of the brighter ones out and naming them.

"That one there just above the horizon is not a star at all. It is the planet, Venus," he said knowingly.

"Charming," said Freddy. "I've heard it said that there are troops of beautiful women living on it."

"There are quite enough for me on this boat," Arthur replied.

"Especially the angel Mary," James said. This statement met with silence. "Did I say something wrong?" James asked.

When he saw the sudden flare of Arthur's cigarette end and heard a slight cough from Freddy, he sensed he might have said something amiss. "Of course, the other women are gorgeous, too," he added.

"I guess I'll have to say it. Art is too much a gentleman to do so. It's just that Art's sweet on Mary," Freddy explained.

"Oh, sorry about that! It's just that she saved my life, don't you know. She kind of means something to me," James said. He was thankful for the darkness which hid his confusion and heartbreak. He couldn't do anything to come between Mary and his benefactor.

"There is Karen. She is a fine girl, too," Freddy said. "She seemed to be interested in your story."

"Freddy, what are you saying? I thought you were going to ask Karen to marry you," Arthur asked, shocked at what he heard.

"Well, to be truthful, I'm not sure I'm the marrying type. Some men are, some aren't."

"I thought that was the whole reason for this trip." Arthur was confused.

"I can't think why you thought that," Freddy said with a sniff.

"Because you told me so. That's why!"

"Oh, so I did. I see why you might be confused," Freddy acknowledged.

Again silence reigned in the night until it didn't.

"Ow!" The sound of pain came from below, from the main cabin.

*

A few minutes earlier, in Mrs. Waters' cabin, the situation came to a head. The willfulness of Karen and the desire of her Stepmother to dominate led to quite a scene. One which Mary couldn't believe she was witnessing.

"Your father isn't here, so I suppose it is up to me to make you see the error of your ways, my dear," Mrs. Waters told Karen.

"I don't care! I won't marry Freddy!" Karen cried.

"Hitch your dress up and bend over the bed, dear," Mrs. Waters ordered while reaching into a trunk and pulling out a leather riding crop.

Mary couldn't believe her eyes, but her friend calmly raised the hem of her dress above her hips. Karen bent down over the bed, leaning on the mattress on her arms. Her bottom covered by white cotton panties looked divine and vulnerable.

Mrs. Waters held the crop in hand over her head and swooped it down swiftly towards the targeted panty covered flesh. The stroke stopped short of hard contact with the girl's bottom, but the flexible leather bent enough to gently touch the cotton. Karen flinched a little but was not hurt. Neither did she cry out.

"No, don't do it!" cried out Mary. She wanted to protect her friend as best she could, but it was a family matter. The older woman looked so imperial and determined, she couldn't be reasoned with. There was only one thing Mary could think of doing. She hitched up her dress to her hips and bent over the bed right next to Karen.

"I don't think Karen should marry Freddy either. I told her so. I guess you'll have to convince me as well," she explained to Mrs. Waters. Mary reached over and took her friend's hand in solidarity.

"Well, well. The poor girl shows her noble side as well as her backside," Mrs. Waters said with a chuckle. "I don't understand your logic, but applaud the sentiment."

Mary figured if it came to a beating, she could take at least half of the blows until Mrs. Waters exhausted her fury or arm.

Mrs. Waters repeated her fake whipping action on Mary's lovely cotton covered bottom. Again the crop stopped short but bent enough to touch lightly. Mary's nerves were so much on edge that she cried out, "Ow." She was immediately embarrassed at doing so since there had been no pain at all, only the slightest tap.

*

The men moved to the spot that filled their thoughts up on deck but never discussed. This was the multi-paned skylight which gave a view into the main cabin. They had avoided standing near it so they wouldn't witness something they shouldn't. The cry gave them the excuse they needed to gather around the window atop the room and peer into the female sanctuary.

There were a couple of audible gasps as they took in the scene below. Though there was no actual nudity, the sight might have been even more exciting for some men. Certainly, Freddy seemed excited since his eyes immediately went into camera mode. They repeatedly flicked open like a shutter and quickly closed again. This time his tongue made a clicking noise against his teeth.

Mrs. Waters stood at the foot of the bed with a riding crop held high. She appeared to be menacing the two girls laid out before her with their panty-clad bottoms on display. It was impossible to know which of the lovely girls was responsible for crying out. But there could be no doubt as to who inflicted the pain. The older woman appeared to be amused by the girls, for she was laughing uproariously.

"Pardon me," said Arthur. He dashed away from the knot of men towards the nearest companionway.

Freddy, James, Tom, and the Captain continued the stare down into the lighted cabin. "Do you think they can see us?" asked James.

"As long as you don't put your face against the glass, they can't," replied the Captain.

"I believe Mrs. Waters is onto our little game, though," Freddy said.

"What do you mean?" asked James.

"Oh, she seems to enjoy putting on a show for us each night," Freddy explained. "For the last few nights, we watched her attempts to seduce Art. Believe me, she used all her charms on the lad, but she failed."

"I for one could not have resisted," the Captain admitted.

"Me neither!" piped up, Tom.

"I just wish the lighting had been better," Freddy said.

*

The woman stopped laughing and looked down at the girls. She seemed to be putting considerable thought into which one would receive her next blow.

James appeared behind Mrs. Waters before the blow was begun. He grabbed her upraised arm by the wrist and wrapped an arm around her waist. Several words into her ear had the effect of loosening her grip on the crop, which tumbled to the floor. He released her from his grasp and went down to pick it up. As he did so, the formerly imperious woman raised her dress above her waist and bent over the bed. This revealed her lovely bottom, which was larger than either of the girl's and naked as well.

Arthur straightened up to find his Stepmother offering her naked bum for a spanking. She looked back over her shoulder with a hopeful gleam in her eyes.

"Now things are getting interesting," the Captain said. He reached down to the front of his trousers where his foot-long was coming to life.

"I wish I had my camera and a flash," said Freddy. Of course, he had long ago unzipped and pulled out his cock. The perpetually horny James joined in with his own functional sausage.

Now that his betters were rubbing themselves, Tom felt free to indulge himself in a bit of self-pleasure too. He pulled out a respectably sized meat and joined the stroking gang. All four men were dressed as they were at dinner. Just their private parts were out for an airing and a bit of exercise.

Arthur looked to be building up to give his Stepmother a hearty whack across her backside. It showed in his raised arm and the barely restrained fury of his posture. Three of the four watching men knew how much torture the woman had put the youngster through the last few days. As far as they were concerned, she deserved whatever punishment she would receive. They were more than happy to watch her get it.

The two girls watched in shocked excitement as their tormenter was about to be given her comeuppance. They twisted around to see what would happen to the woman bent over the bed between them. As the moment stretched longer, they made themselves comfortable by sitting up and leaning against the headboard.

Arthur began to tremble from head to toe. "He's going to crack," whispered Freddy.

"I don't think so. The lad is tough as nails," said the Captain.

"DAMN!" Arthur swore. He rushed out of the cabin as if pursued by the devil.

"By God, he must be a saint," the Captain declared.

"I guess the show's over," sighed James.

"No. It couldn't be going any better! The lad has just stoked her fires up even more."

The moment James fled, Mrs. Waters pounded the mattress with her fists. It was clear she wasn't happy. She stood upright at the foot of the bed and tore the dress from her luscious body. Quick as a flash, she was on her back between the two girls with her long dancer's legs spread wide.

"Wow," exclaimed a couple of the men.

"She won't last long tonight, boys," predicted the Captain.

In contrast to previous shows, Mrs. Waters was far along the road to climax. One hand twisted a stiff nipple, and her other hand delved in her dark bushy triangle. Even in the less than ideal light given by the two blubs, her moist condition was apparent. The Captain's experience allowed him to imagine the noises her fingers were making in her quim. He knew how pleasant it would be to plunge his throbbing cock inside her.

All hands on deck were busy. Each man used a hand for their smoke of choice, while his other hand was active stroking. As their efforts increased in pace, they were enveloped in a thick cloud of smoke, caused by their more rapid puffing. This threatened to obscure the view of the action below, so the Captain with all the command he could muster said, "Gentlemen, the smoking lamp is out."

The three men with previous experience of the nightly shows immediately tossed their smokes over their shoulders. Tom told James, "Pardon, sir, toss your butt overboard. Captain's orders, sir."

Absorbed by Mrs. Waters' performance, James didn't respond. Tom obliged him by removing the offending object from the lad's lips and tossing it overboard himself. "Thank you, sir." Tom sounded a little snarky but whispered softly out of respect.

Because Freddy looked at the overall picture as a photographer should, he saw something the others missed. This was the reaction of the two girls. They each covered their mouth with one hand, while they held hands in shared ... what? Horror? Shock? Fascination? Maybe, it was all three, and more. One thing was sure; their eyes were missing nothing. What they were watching was very educational for innocent girls.

James focused on the wanton Mrs. Waters. His earlier experience with her was still relatively fresh in his mind. Jerry's hot mouth was more recent than her soles and toes. If asked which he preferred, he would have a tough time choosing. But those events happened hours ago and couldn't hold a candle to what he was witnessing now. Despite three massive ejaculations already today, he quickly neared a fourth.

For the men, there was something powerfully erotic in the sharing of this moment. It was a conspiracy of lust, a secret society of sex and masculinity. As they stroked and jerked their cocks more rapidly above the masturbating woman, they could have unconsciously pumped in time with each other. Instead, each set his own pace--some with steady clockwork regularity, some with herky-jerky haphazard movements. Soon the wet whacking noise produced by four precum slicked hardons drowned out the tongue clicking sound of Freddy's imaginary camera.

Mrs. Waters came with a gentle tremor at first, which was hardly detected by the watchers. The experienced Captain noticed it and called out, "All together now, laddies."

The tremor became shock waves of what appeared to be agony, as her body jackknifed multiple times. She didn't look like a fish flopping about out of water, but that was because she was aware of her audience. She remained enough of a showgirl to care about her appearance at the climax of her act. Her feet arched, and toes pointed prettily. Her face, as composed as possible, was still lovely.

Tom's spurting jism triggered the rest of the men to a volley of ejaculations. First, to start, Tom was not the first to finish. Freddy's cumshot was meager and over quickly. Then, Tom's dwindled and stopped. The Captain hung in with the youngest of them blast for blast, but his age came into play once his fifth gush splashed on the panes of glass. He was done. James pumped out two more thick globs of semen before he was spent.

"You are a marvel, my boy," exclaimed the Captain, as he pounded James on the back.

"He is still hard," murmured Tom tucking away his limp penis.

"Ah, to be young again!" said the Captain as he stuffed a semi-erect cock into his trousers.

Freddy had stopped working his imaginary camera. The view into the cabin was obscured by the white mess on the window. He looked down at his shriveled weenie and sighed, "I wonder what my excuse is?"

James still had his cock jutting out when the two girls popped up on deck. Fortunately, they merely waved shyly to the men before heading to the foredeck. They didn't want male company. There was much to discuss in private.

--------------------

If you enjoyed this chapter please vote. I welcome all feedback. Thanks for taking the time to read.