For Athena

Story Info
Quick Scenario, open to feedback and suggestions!
1.1k words
4.43
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the Valley of the Sun our Goddess remained out of place. Named after the powerful Greek goddess of wisdom and crafts; our Beauty had armor of her own to protect herself from those who would hurt her. Dreaming of tropical Florida and the gorgeous women who could be outside without melting, she missed it so much! Arizona was another place of opportunity, or so it seemed.

Her armor needed to be hardened as the girls here made finding 'the one' almost impossible. Not really interested in Latinas, the overtly gay (with shaved hair, face tats, family issues), stoners, in-your-face activists, or those wavering in morals; she was looking for a unicorn it seemed. Looks weren't the most important thing in her potential partner (or partners); she needed someone fun who could carry on a conversation, the spark of adventure, and unconditional support to follow her dreams. You would think that wouldn't be so difficult to find right?

As most girls have taken to, she begrudgingly went to online dating. Put a few confidence boosting pictures of yourself, only the minimal details to start a conversation, and some hope that this will actually work. Then it was time to start swiping; a simple act but, with the aforementioned pool of potential suitors things became somewhat depressing fast. There were some fun dates and experience she was able to nail down, but her desire for something better was still there.

At last it seemed there was a unicorn; Mia was her name and her pictures were sexy, silly, but showed potential! She hoped the info on her profile was correct. 29 years old, transfeminine, and interested in girls; she deserved a swipe right and it was a match! She made the first move and my goodness, the chat was witty and light hearted.

What our Goddess wanted most from this 'girl' was someone to play dress-up with and take spicy photos. Mia seemed like a totally willing participant. They continued to make small talk and get to know each other, testing to see how committed Mia would be to submitting. She hoped that anything she could imagine would be on the table, or strapped to it. If she could get some passion and practice her camera skills at the same time, why not?!

They finally arranged a meeting; Mia was bringing all of her makeup and clothes that she had to her place. She was nervous, but not even close to as nervous as her subject. This was a big step for both of them, what would they look like in person? Would there be immediate attraction? Would Mia look atrocious without feminization? Sure she could fix that pretty quickly, but there still had to be some natural spark.

Luckily, the light hearted nature of their conversation continued in person; what a relief! They started discussing the story Mia had wrote for her and the limits they both had.

In Mia's head meeting her Goddess was a chance to live out her dreams! A gorgeous brunette with mesmerizing eyes willing to help Mia with her appearance and becoming more female. Of course, it wasn't all about Mia nor would she ever let it be a one-way street. Mia mentioned how much she loved pleasing others and prioritizing their pleasure over hers. Goddess really needed to test if Mia was as good 'downstairs' as she claimed to be.

First off, it was time to get Mia prepared. Before this 'girl' could start working her magic, she had to look the part. They went into the shower together, soaping each other up from head to toe. Mia spent way more time than necessary on Goddess' sensitive areas. This was Mia's first opportunity to see how excitable she could be, from perfect breasts and nipples to her folds and clit. Unlike any previous encounters with people born male, Mia knew exactly how to have the woman's touch. Already this girl Mia seemed like the best of both worlds. Feeling the passion Goddess placed both of her hands on Mia's head and pushed her downwards, now she could have all the hot water to herself! Leaving her hands on her, she spread her legs and pulled the back of Mia's head into her forcefully. Immediately she saw stars and she could feel her heartbeat radiate throughout her body; her claims of being good at this weren't an exaggeration.

After the shower and toweling off, it was time to determine what they would wear. Mia was in stockings, a garter belt, overbust corset, matching panties, and stilettos. Goddess on the other hand was in a lace and silk bodysuit for easy access to her over-sensitive breasts and perfect pubis, with heels to match as well. They swapped bold makeup ideas and chose for each other, then went to work to limit the amount of editing on photos needed later.

They agreed that a boudoir shoot as a couple would be very sexy and could bring in some profits online, even with Only Fans changing there was still plenty of opportunity to get paid. This would be a great start to getting better cameras, lighting, green screens, and computers for editing.

Setting up a remote and timers they started worshipping each other's bodies and making out, their kiss was electric and Mia's tongue knew exactly what to do. Goddess forgot the camera was even going as she continued to give into her pleasure, so hot and bothered she needed more. Whether it was Mia's skillful tongue on her clit, fingers wandering, or even the vibrator she had next to the bed; not surprisingly she wanted all of them!

As much as she wanted to do something else for Mia, she was enjoying herself too much. Also, Mia did say that she would prioritize her pleasure as most important. Any hesitation or doubt she had before meeting Mia was completely gone now. She had lost count how many times she'd gone over the edge, but this combination of tongue and touch and the vibe was going to make this earth-shattering. Waves of pleasure kept washing over her as Mia whispered in her ear about how beautiful and perfect she is, the 'big-O' was approaching very quickly. When it finally hit she made a sound she never knew she could make, her entire body was quaking and she felt as if she melted into a puddle.

After they cleaned up they turned the camera off and cuddled intently, using this perfect opportunity to view all of their pics and thoroughly appreciating their efforts.

What other outfits and adventures could they have together? The possibilities were endless.