All Comments on 'For Better or Worse - Obey'

by melairkalana

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disgusting

We're not talking non-consent here. You wrote about rape and physical assult and seemed to enjoy it. What a pig!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking immoral and disgusting!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I get it. Rape and humiliation of women turns you on. But have you ever stopped and asked yourself why? Having a fantasy of beyraying your wife's trust and love for you by objectifying, abusing, and using her like she's nothing more then a damn sex doll is deeply suspicious and could cause you to actually start acting on these fantasies in real life. I reccomend you seek psychological help before you turn into a serial rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i liked it :)

it kinda shocked me in the begining how rough and mean you were portraying the story expecially me being a female and all but it was a different kind of story and really hot how thats secretly how she liked it all along. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
idiots

The people who say this story is disgusting cause of the rape and humilation of women u might whated to made sure if a male or female wrotes this and the writer is female. As for melairkalana great story i actually came before the end but had to read all the way.

melairkalanamelairkalanaover 12 years agoAuthor
My Reply to 'Feedback'

Thanks for the 'feedback' negative and positive.

Mr reply;

Firstly, I am a FEMALE writer, and although it is possible, I'm less likely to go out and follow through on any of these fantasies.

Secondly, why read these types of stories if you are offended by the nature of the writing? I carefully selected the category and have read FAR worse on here, which often contain greater violence and less respect.

Thirdly, I write what I fantasise about, female rape/control fantasy is quite common women. Being taken by a man who wants you so badly can be erotic for certain people. Not everyone, I personaly don't understand the fascination with urinating on people or understand foot fetish. However, I respect their right to talk, write and willingly participate with consenting legal partners.

Finaly, my HUSBAND, not wife, is not a fan of the extremes I go to in my stories. Therefore, I live them out through my words and find that perfectly adaquate. All my stories have an element of Love, however bizare it may seem to others.

If you are offended by any content in my stories then I suggest you go out and buy a Mills and Boon books as that seems to be what you require. However, as you did select this story AND read it, it does suggest you may have a darker side you may subconsciously be represing. In my opinion, it's the repressed ones who often go out and commit serious physical crimes as they are unfullfilled in their present lifestyles.

So, thank you again for taking time to read my story and I hope this couple get to 'enjoy' their honeymoon soon.

Love and Peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

For the people complaining that the story was inappropriate... this is the nonconsent/reluctance section! What did you expect to find?

I liked the story. I personally enjoyed the first part more than the second, but the writing is good. A couple typos you might want to fix on the second page though.

Great job, keep writing!

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Don't worry about mr. "immoral"

That particular anonymous feedback gets copy-pasted to at least a couple stories a week. It's best just to ignore the rant, after all, in America we've come to realize after Jimmy Swaggart, Ted Haggard, Congressmen Mark Foley & Larry Craig, those who most loudly preach against and condemn a behavior, seem to be the most likely to actually practice it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok, have to confess that I clicked on this story imagining something a bit more soft

I occasionally dip into non consent, because I have a BDSM/non consent view that I enjoy sometimes, and generally I would say (although I'm sure I'll be flamed down) the stories often ascend into something more approaching consent (which I like) and are more enjoyable for me.

I was a bit shocked by this story, as it was so brutal and I was therefore ready to post something negative about the harshness as I saw it.

But having seen the comments, I'm not sure what to do. Am I intruding on a group of people that are perfectly ok with the violence of this genre? And is that ok?

I'm genuinely asking this as a question, and would be happy to back away if that is what people want to explore safely, and I really want to emphasise safely, as a fantasy. I'm just really concerned that other people don't take this as evidence that it is ok to force themselves physically on another. I would really have a major issue with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

I thought the story was very well written and I look forward to future developments if the author didn't get too discouraged. Some of the "critics" seem to get real life situations mixed up with sexual fantasies.

Many, if not most, of the stories in Literotica are the products of the authors' libido and are erotic exaggerations, not meant to be compared to our mostly vanilla lives, and it is exactly this that makes them exciting.

I have sampled and enjoyed erotica from every niche and perversion from BDSM, to incest, to voyeurism, to exhibitionism, to cuckoldry, to humiliation, to blackmail, to loving wives .. without ever having been tempted to live out the excesses of the stories.

I know that when it comes to non-consensual stories or "rough" stories I enjoy them immensely, yet I have never hurt anyone or even had the slightest desire to do so in real life. Same with other extreme subjects like incest as one example. I have never had the slightest sexual thought in connection with anyone related to me, yet in stories I love it.

Learn to tell the difference. If you can't, don't come to this site and stick with Harlequin Romances instead.

melairkalanamelairkalanaover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks to my readers

Thanks again for the commenst and I'm glad to see a few rational people out there.

Thank you for picking up on the typos, when proof reading I get a bit careless towrads the end.

This is the second re-write, the original was a lot more 'forecful' and not so 'happily ever after' but it was rejected by the moderators.

I do appreciate that some people with extreme fantasies pose a danger to society, however, I feel if people have a platform or devise for living that fantasy out safely then that can help stop them commiting violent acts.

My stories are always about married couples, as a wife am I subjected to similar treatment by my husband? Never! I wouuldn't allow it, but in my mind and fantasies the thought of him being strong and dominate to me turns me on. I am not ashamed of that. Instead, I write stories I want to read and publish them for others of a like minded nature.

Those that deplore them should NOT enter the non-consent / reluctance section. However, as the comment section is always on the last page it does make me wonder if they are not just trouble mongers as they must have read the whole story.

It's like with a TV program, when you get to the bit you don't like then SWITCH OFF or STOP READING and go else where. I do.

Thank you to those who supported my views and to the reader who is unsure if this leads to someone commiting the act. I sincerly hope not. That is certainly not my intention.

Peace.

Dasani_83Dasani_83over 12 years ago
Sure it was brutal,

but there WAS a love element all the same. Sheesh. Some people's children. Honestly, use some of that common sense we are all blessed with and go to another category if this isn't what you're looking for.

Barring a few typos here and there this was a good story. Keep writing and don't the hating posers stand in your way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Intense

definately one of the more intense stories i've read, and i, like many of the other commentors here have sampled a variety of these stories. very vivid, but alot more cruel than i expected it to be. i'm hardly vanilla myself, and i really do see the appeal, having a similar fantasy myself, but the callousness he displayed is somehow arousing and terrifying at the same time. well done on that by the way. a brilliantly written story, barring a few typos.

can i just suggest something? the build up kind of suggests an "unhappy" ending, and the change was slightly abrupt. it felt alil forced to me. maybe for the next one, try to balance the terror and horror she feels in the beginning with pleasure at the end? she just seems alil too much like shes taken on a "beaten wife" identity, raher that a willing slut to me:? maybe thats the point. its just confusing at the end.

thats just my opinion. brilliant story either way:)

therodoggswifetherodoggswifeabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed your stories

Really enjoyed your stories. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree with Mr. Immoral

im guessin the writer has a warped sense of fetish.. hey but people love different things huh? so referring to context ud love to be abused, torn apart, used by ur husband and every other dandy in town ? non consent doesn't actually mean rape .. honestly i feel sorry for you if u consider what your "wives" in the stories have achieved something called love. i hope you treat your pets better. if u do have them. please understand psychology before writing some crap. to be dominated and to be used as a possession are two different things and honey be careful wat u wish for. such practices are horrifying and usually the women dont make it out alive. and trying to make the world know that you think you are woman enough isnt the reason to write stories.and why non consent... love and participation from the other person isnt considered to be non consent .. if u hadnt written the subject about the woman 'loving ' the person debasing her i would have given u stars... u must go into the thriller section. something like sidney sheldon.. becz honestly giving a 'love' based fairy tale ending to a rape scene isnt practical

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice

I am a female who has fantasy's of rape... but they are just that fantasy's i do not want to be raped... hell i already have been more than once and did not enjoy it... but rough sex... hell yea... this was very shocking but well written. i don't know about some of the other commenter's i mean give it a break.. if i use the spin feature and come a cross a dull story or one i don't like i hit back and click spin again to find a different one i don't read all the way to the bottom just to leave a bad comment... get a life... and leave the authors alone... just because its not your thing doesn't mean its a bad thing.. most people know the difference between consent. and non consent... and a lot of people out there like consensual non consent it works for them.... get over it.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 6 years ago
I would hope that she would kill this bastard some day.

He treats women worse than the Muslims treat Christian girls, no offense, Ragheads.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyover 6 years ago
@Bfreetorun

Honestly!! For those who get off on extreme,obnoxious, male chauvinistic humiliation and ill treatment of women,Melairkalana's work is the ultimate stop!! ;))Read them for yourselves, to believe so!! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best story on Literotica

Easily the best story I've ever read on Literotica. It's very sad that there aren't any more chapters available

StephenWolfe60StephenWolfe60over 6 years ago
Sanctimonious Moralists Trolling a Porn Site: Welcome to Trump America!

For starters, you sanctimonious hypocrites are way more fucked up than melairkalana or this story.

It continually entertains me to read these morality rants written by people combing through porn literature looking for something to titillate themselves while they wank in a pure, moral and chaste manner.

Maybe some tawdry tale about your sainted mother blowing the milkman in a consentual, chaste and loving way is more to your liking?

Save it for whatever fucked up offspring you're raising, and don't forget to vote republican on your way to church, you panty wearing sissies!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Fascinating

I picked up on this story from seeing the comment in the Public Feedback Portal where StephenWolf criticises the "sanctimonious moralists".

So I glanced through Ms Melairkalana's story, and very clearly it is not the type of story I would ever wish to read.

It's just that those who do read stories they know they morally disagree with so that they can express their moral outrage fascinate me. I mostly troll the comments in the Loving Wives category where the Moral Brigade lurk, awaiting every possible opportunity to express their disgust at any wives who may wander from the righteous path of marital fidelity.

It's good to see that moralising hypocrisy occurs in the NonConsent/Reluctance category as well.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wtf

Reading this as a woman, it’s absolutely fucked up. And then learning that the author is also a woman, all I felt was shock and pity. A woman wanting to be brutally raped and abused isn’t normal. You should speak to a professional and figure out the underlining trauma that caused these “fantasies”. This story normalises rape and abuse and would give some men the idea that this behaviour is okay. It isn’t. It’s filthy and horrible.

I’ve read loads of BDSM stories and I’ve even had some experiences, and they all have a common denominator: pleasure for both parties. This was just plain abuse. You tried to shoehorn what little pleasure for her in at the end. It didn’t work. This story is still disgusting. Anyone with any semblance of humanity would see the overt faults in this. I would genuinely be afraid of being around those who actually enjoyed this.

Rape and non-consensual giving of pain isn’t “hot” and it definitely isn’t something to be fantasised about. There are survivors of these experiences that can’t sleep at night or live their lives normally because of these traumas. There are women who take their own lives because of this, and you’re here trying to romanticise it. I feel sick. You should delete this piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Can’t Any of You Read?

This was categorized under Non-Consent / Reluctance. What the hell did you guys think you were going in for? Romantic loving sex? If so, look under another category. Obviously, Non-Consent / Reluctance isn’t for you. Look at the category name FIRST before you decide to read the story. It serves as a warning.

Not only that, but this is written FICTION. This isn’t real life. For fuck’s sake. Idiots everywhere.

julianmarquezjulianmarquezalmost 4 years ago

I loved reading the comments of this story, both the ones panicking about morals and the self-proclaimed open-minded free spirits defending "fantasies". I enjoyed them particularly because neither side is really justified, because the story is absolutely BORING. Seriously, the comments were more entertaining.

This was monotonous, there was something seriously lacking, it wasn't until I read the author's first comment that I realized what it was: the love component.

A good non-consent story, even those depicting straight up rape, do actually have a fantasized idea of the assault/rape: they come from the fantastical conceit that the assault happens because the attacker simply wants the target all that much and completely lost control. It's that kernel of emotion, of raw need, what elevates the good non-consent stories.

Meanwhile, this story is actually about rape exactly as it is in real life: not about love, not even about lust, it was exclusively about power and abusing that power to cause harm. On that area, I actually applaud the author, a more or less realistic portrayal of rape and abuse, if an unintentional one.

In other words, it was reading that the author somehow convinced herself that there was love in this story what made me realize that there actually isn't any. There isn't even lust. And that's why it falls so flat.

ShoukoushiShoukoushiover 2 years ago

Present tense and passive past tense. Rough read

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 2 years ago

@Julianmarquez…I have to agree.

I’m not here for the story at this point. I’m here for the comments. This story was plain abusive sick and BORING. I’m not anyones moral police. But ppl do look for some form of “love, lust, infatuation, loss of emotional and sexual control” even in noncon stories and this story had none of it. It went from one abusive act to another with literally (1) sentence of a young uneducated (about any sexual act between 2 ppl) girl. The author made her seem like she was mentally about 11-12 yrs old which gave it a cringey vibe. (Real nasty)

Honestly, It fell flat and didn’t come together well. I didn’t even get why the author gave them names- Susan, John Smith. Like come on! I normally try not to be harsh in my critique of any story but this one was bad. It might be fictional but even for fiction it wasn’t good.

1. There is a disconnect with trying to show that she is innocent versus just not an intelligent young lady.

2. Actually beating her for “cheating” came across as “dumb” because it seemed so infantile.

3. Then have the other wife give her a bath like what is she 3 yrs old? So, she could explain the don’ts bec there wasn’t many dos.

4. There was a lot missing in the story which may account for the visceral response that others had to what was written. It seemed like it was NOT an 18-year-old person but a little child that was being abused. Which might be why people did not like the story.

5. Although, some of you might think it’s because “others” want to be moral police; but really it’s because the story just wasn’t written well.

6. I don’t think most people come on here to read about “children” getting abused and that’s what the story came across as… the young lady sounded like a child.

Just my two cents!

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 2 years ago

I’m back!

I just read authors bio and hun I’m sorry to tell you that trying to read through your story was an effort to give your story a chance. Not all stories start off good but they get better the more one reads. For you to say that there is possibly “repressed desires” in ppl who don’t like your story but continue to read is being simple-minded. Which explains why your stories don’t work out well. You may have an audience that likes your stories and that’s good for you but you placed them on a public website for the consumption of the masses. I do agree that not everyone will like your stories but for you to come back with, it must be some type of “kink“ that makes people continue to read; that is simply untrue. I can speak for myself and say that I was trying to give you a chance to redeem the story but with that attitude there’s no redemption to be had. I wasn’t going to trash your story because I myself could try to write but that’s not to say that I would be any good. I usually thank the authors for posting their stories on the website for others to consume; because they don’t have too.

However, your arrogance in thinking that the problem lies within the reader shows why your stories don’t flow/read well. They come across as someone who has experienced sexual, mental, and physical abuse. To be specific child abuse.

Your female character seems like she has the mentality of a young pubescent little girl that has been surrounded by a bunch of sick, and depraved pedophiles. Which is why a lot of your readers can’t get behind your story. (Ie. Moral police, outrage) The one thing that you did do for all of us and I thank you for; is you stopped posting them a decade ago. So, thank you (no sarcasm)💕

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous