For Both of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, my spasming slowed to a halt, and Susan just suckled gently, coaxing the last few drops out of my totally spent cock.

She looked up at me and smiled, "Was that okay?"

"My God, that was amazing! What did you do with my cum? It felt like there must have been a gallon!"

"I swallowed it. It tasted good! I wanted the full experience. I love sucking your cock. I want to do that a lot, if you'll let me."

"Let you! I may just beg you! Are you sure you've never done that before?"

"Nope, I just did what felt right, and what seemed to make you feel good."

"Shit! You're a natural! That was amazing!"

"I'll get better with practice."

"You can practice on me any time you want! Can I kiss you again?"

"Please!"

I pulled her up off the floor where she had been kneeling, She mounted me, straddling my lap. My cock was rubbing on the crotch of her shorts as she leaned in and kissed me . . . sloppy wet and all tongue. Suddenly, she jumped back. "Oh, I forgot! I must taste like cum! I'm sorry!"

"Sue, it's okay, if my cum is good enough for you to swallow, then why should I complain about a little taste of my own? Now, kiss me again." She did, and it was intense!

She straightened up on her knees and fed me her breasts. "Suck me please?"

I happily obliged, alternating between her tits, then leaning her back so I could kiss my way down her tummy. I turned and lay her on the sofa. I unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, tugging them down over her hips. She raised her legs to my shoulders and lifted her butt to make it easier. I leaned down and kissed her mound firmly. Susan sighed, "Oh, yes!"

She started to remove her own thong, but I stopped her. "Let me," I said. I slowly slid her tiny thong down over her ass, then pulled down the front exposing her pussy for the first time. I tried to kiss her mound again, but the half-removed panties were in the way. I slid them down and completely off. My girl was finally completely naked and lying on her back on the sofa. I parted her legs, taking a good look at her pussy.

She had a little tuft of auburn hair just above her slit, but the outer lips were shaved, or more likely, waxed smooth. I placed my hand on her mound and felt the pubic hair. Soft and silky! Beautiful! I ran my thumb down over her slit. She moaned her invitation to do more.

I bent my head further and planted a kiss on her pubic hair, then moved down kissing her outer lips, but avoiding her slit. She placed her legs on my shoulders and pushed her pelvis toward my face, rolling her hips to give me better access to her cunt. I looked down. Her lips had spread exposing her inner lips and her clit which was starting to poke out of its hood. I took that as an invitation, and licked her clit. "Oh, my God!! That feels so good!" she breathed.

I could see the moisture collecting around her opening, and licked at it gently. Her feminine aroma was intoxicating, and I inhaled deeply, savoring it. I licked between her inner lips, parting them with my tongue, working my way up to her clit, where I stopped and sucked gently.

Susan's abdominal muscles clenched and she forced her pussy harder against my face. "Guuungh!" she grunted. Not very ladylike, but expressive of her first orgasm. I licked harder, and sucked.

"Gaaaahhhh!" She cried, spasming harder and clenching not only her abs, but also her butt and thighs. "Oh God cummingggggg!" I backed off and kissed her pussy gently, letting her finish. Her opening was gushing girl cum.

"Okay, well lubricated," I thought. I tried for a finger. I gathered some of her moisture on my little finger and slipped it into her passage. Susan moaned and clenched again. I pulled out my finger, thinking, "That was not a greased needle!"

When she stopped clenching, I replaced my finger with my tongue, working it slowly up into her hot dripping cunt as far as I could reach. I circled her clit with my thumb. That set her off again. I loved watching her cum. I wanted to keep this up all night, but I knew sooner or later she would have had enough.

Susan settled back down again, and I resumed my oral assault. This time, I licked my middle finger and slowly eased it up into her. She was snug, but I didn't seem to be causing her any pain, so I started searching around for the G-spot that I had read about.

She jumped when I found it, so I gently stroked it and lowered my head again so I could suck her clit. It took only a couple of finger strokes, along with sucks, and tonguing her clit, and she was off again, this time shrieking loudly and stomping her feet on my back. Her pussy spasmed rhythmically, milking my finger. I kept up my fingering and sucking until she twisted over to the side, closing her legs around my head and crying uncontrollably. We both fell off the couch.

We lay there on the floor, beside the tipped over coffee table for a few moments and Susan started to come around. Her crying stopped and she looked down between her legs, which were clamped around my head. "Oh shit!" she said. "I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?"

For an answer I extended my tongue and slipped it into her gaping hole. She spasmed and her eyes rolled up into her head. "Awwwwwgggh, guh, guh, guh!"

"Susan? Sue! Are you okay? Talk to me! Sue!"

She blinked, and relaxed her legs. I kissed the inside of her thigh. She shuddered. "I'm okay, I think! I just lost it there for a moment. Holy Fuck! What did you just do to me? Jesus, I'll never be the same!"

"Just lovin' you babe!"

"Shit! I'm gonna go home and throw all my toys in the trash! I had no idea!"

We crawled back up onto the couch. Susan sat with her legs spread, fanning her nether region. I cupped her mound with my hand. Susan's legs clamped together and she curled up into a ball, capturing my hand. "Oh, my God! Stop! Stop! You're making me cum again."

"Then I guess actual fucking is out of the question . . ."

"No! Just give me a few minutes to recover! I've never cum like that in my life! Don't touch me, or I'll be useless for the rest of the night!"

"Then I take it you enjoyed it?"

"Enjoy it! I'm fuckin' addicted! I never want to do anything else ever again!"

"Next time, do you mind if we do it in a bed? It might reduce the possibility of severe injury. Geez! You cum harder than anybody I ever heard of!"

"If you do that to me in a bed, I may never get out. I'll just lie there waiting for the next time, and the next."

"I think I've created a monster."

"And that's a bad thing . . . how?"

"I didn't say it was a bad thing, I love it . . . as long as you're my monster."

"Oh, I'm yours alright. You'd have a hard time getting rid of me now."

"Get rid of you? Why in God's name would I ever want to do that? You're a walking wet dream!"

"Awwwww, you're being sweet!"

"I'm being honest."

"Listen, we both need to recover a bit before round two . . ."

"There's another round?"

"I sure hope so. We're both still virgins."

"That's okay, after the orgasms you just gave me, I can die a happy girl!"

"Oh, don't do that! We have a lot more things to do yet."

"Oh, God! I just might die, but what a way to go! Cause of death . . . extreme sexual overload."

"Anyway, you said you wanted to try the hot tub. C'mon, let's go cool off in the hundred and two degree water."

"I don't have a bathing suit!"

"You don't need one. It's perfectly private out there. Besides, now that I have you naked, I may never let you get dressed again. It would be a shame to cover up all that gorgeous female flesh!"

I led her out the back door and over to the hot tub. The surrounding trees and high fence gave us complete privacy. Even the swimming pool couldn't be seen from any other house. I turned on the jets and stepped in, offering my hand to Susan. She daintily stepped in and sat down in the swirling water. I sat next to her with one arm around her shoulders.

"This is nice! Being naked out here is kinda cool! I could get used to this."

"Yeah, it's much better with you here. You sort of complete the setting. I like having these here, too!" I said cupping her tits in my free hand.

"You've got just thirty minutes to stop that, mister."

"Yeah, what do I do then?"

"Find something else to fondle. I do have other parts, ya know."

"Do I have to wait thirty minutes?"

"You don't have to . . . it's entirely up to you. I just want you to know you can 'feel free', if you get my drift."

"You're giving me a license to fondle?"

"You got it, Mr. Bond, James Bond."

"Come over here," I said lifting her in the swirling water into my lap. My cock was hanging between my legs, but now it was trapped beneath her muscular ass. I cupped a perfect tit in each hand and tweaked her nipples. Susan sighed contentedly and lay back.

I moved my hands down and stroked her legs. She parted them for me. "Is that an invitation?" I asked.

"Yep, sure is. Keep it in mind. Any time I part my legs, it's an invitation, a welcome for you to play in my playpen."

I slid one hand up and cupped her mound. "Duly noted." I slid one finger between her lips and stroked gently.

Susan lay back in my arms with a sigh, "Mmmmmm! That feels so good!"

My cock was getting hard and poking up between her legs. I grabbed it and pressed it against her clit.

"Oh!" She shifted her hips upwards, and my cock slid down her slit. She moved forward and down trapping my cock between us. "Not here, not like this. Another time absolutely yes, but I want the first time to be in a proper bed."

"I understand. I want it to be right, too. You're just so damn sexy!"

She leaned forward, and slid back, trapping my erection between her ass cheeks. She squeezed and wiggled. "I didn't say we couldn't play, though."

"Much more of that, and I'll have to clean out this hot tub."

"Yeah, but it would be worth it. Save your cum. I want it in my pussy!"

"Are you on birth control? Because I don't have any condoms lying around. Never thought I'd ever have any use for them."

"No, no birth control. I never thought I'd need it either. But it's okay, I'm safe. My period is due to start Sunday night, and I'm always regular. That close, the chances of getting pregnant are pretty much zero."

"Are you sure? I don't want to take any chances."

"I'm sure, and if we're going to be doing this again, I'll see my doctor on Monday and get started on the pill. We will do this again, right?"

"We haven't done it the first time, yet, but I have a feeling this could be the start of something beautiful!"

"I think I've had enough hot tub for tonight. Take me to bed and make a woman out of me."

We got out of the tub and quickly rinsed off under the outside shower to get any traces of chlorine off us. I used a natural system, as well as an ozone generator, and a small amount of chlorine, but I don't like the smell of even that little bit of chlorine, and it isn't good for the skin. We toweled off and practically ran for the house. Less than a minute later, I picked her up and carried her across the threshold into my bedroom, and dropped her on my bed.

She bounced and giggled, "Eager much?"

"Baby, I've spent the last six years fantasizing about this. I don't want to wait a second longer."

My erection had softened a bit somewhere between the hot tub and the bed, but Susan fixed that promptly by swinging around so her head was off the edge of the bed, wrapping her hand around my cock, and inhaling as much of it as she could, "Fuck my face," she whispered, and returned to sucking. I gently rocked my hips, sliding my cock in and out of her sweet mouth. The steel in my cock soon returned.

"Move up," I said, guiding her back so her head was resting on the bed instead of hanging off. She never lost contact with my cock until I lowered my face to her crotch and nuzzled at her pussy. Her legs instantly parted, and her knees bent. I licked and sucked her pussy lips and clit. I rolled to the side, taking her with me, and slid my tongue up inside her dripping pussy. I wanted her as wet as possible before I tried putting my cock in her.

"Oh, oh oooOOOfuck!" she cried, as she came harder than ever,

"Does every girl cum this easily?" I wondered. Not from what I heard some of the guys at school describing. But for the most part, they were usually interested in their own orgasm, to hell with the girl's. I always figured, if I took care of the girl, she would look after me . . . seems simple enough.

Anyway, that last orgasm of Susan's flooded her pussy with cream, so I licked at it a little, just reminding myself of the taste, and pulled back from her, removing my cock from her mouth. I was as hard as a rock, and more than ready to fuck. So was she.

Susan repositioned herself on the bed, lying in a normal position with her head on a pillow. I moved over her and nudged her legs with my knee. She opened her legs and bent her knees, holding them open with her hands. "Do me!" she breathed. "Don't make me wait. Just do me."

I positioned my cock head at her gaping opening, rubbing it around in the girl cream oozing from her cunt, then I pressed forward, slowly, but firmly. God! She was tight! The first attempt didn't even get the head in. I repositioned again. This time, Susan rolled her hips up to meet my gentle thrust, and my cock slipped into her delicious pussy.

"Harder," she said. "Fill my pussy!"

I pressed harder, and my cock slipped in another two or three inches. Susan gasped, "Oh, fuck! That's big! Give me a minute."

I started to pull back, but Susan gasped, "No! Don't pull it out. Just give me a chance to stretch a bit. I can take it all! I know I can!"

I pressed back in and got another inch before stopping. We lay there for a couple of minutes, Susan breathing hard, then she asked for more. I slid in another inch or so. We gradually worked it in, bit by bit until I was buried to my balls in her tight cunt. "That's it!" I said. "That's all I have."

"That's okay, you hit bottom about a half inch ago . . . pull back just a little please? Ah, yes! That feels so good. No more hurt and I was able to take it all! And that's a lot bigger than a greased needle!"

I started a long, slow fuck, sliding almost all the way out, then plunging back in, keeping it slow and gentle, getting her used to having my cock in her. She was squirming around on the bed, trying to meet my thrusts. I kept a regular rhythm to make it easier for her.

I couldn't believe how hot it was inside her pussy, or how snug a fit she was. It was as tight as a surgical glove, and I could feel every twitch of the muscles lining her sheath. She was dripping wet, the fluid running down my balls. I felt her abs contract as her orgasm approached. "Oh, God! Fuck me! Feels so good! So good! Oh, my God! Cumminnnnnngg!"

Her pussy spasmed around my cock in a milking motion, trying to suck the cum out of me. I couldn't stand it any longer, and gasped, "Cumming, gaah now!" as I released stream after stream of creamy white semen into her grasping cunt. After many more spasms for both of us, we finally lay quiet. Susan released her legs, and let them drop down to the bed. I lay on top of her, with my slowly deflating cock, gradually slipping from her soaked snatch.

"I thought we were going to take things slow," I murmured.

"We did. I wanted to jump your bones the minute I saw you at the mall."

I kissed her softly. "We're not virgins anymore."

"And I couldn't be happier," she replied. "That was perfect! Much better than anything I ever imagined! You were perfect!"

"No. 'We' were perfect, together. All those years, we could have been doing this. What a waste!"

"I was only seventeen when we met, Jerry. It's probably a good thing we didn't get started right away. I wanted you even then."

"And I was too stupid to see you as a possible girlfriend."

"Do you see me as one now?"

"I see you as the only one, now. I'd like to make up for lost time. Stay with me tonight? I don't want you to leave. Stay for the rest of the weekend."

"I have an appointment to show a house on Sunday afternoon, but that should only take an hour or so, unless the clients get talkative. I'll have to go home to change, though. I can't show a house wearing Daisy Dukes and a Tee shirt."

"If it were me, I wouldn't be looking at the house, but you could sell me anything. Worry about it tomorrow. I want to sleep with you tonight, and wake up with you tomorrow morning."

"I need a shower. I feel sticky!"

"Me too. The shower is big enough for both of us."

"Wash my back?"

"And your front, and your top, and your bottom . . . every place I can reach!"

"Okay!"

We showered together, we played, fondled, soaped, and rinsed every part of each other's bodies kissing most of the time. Afterwards, we lay in bed together. I never ever wore pajamas, and Susan didn't even mention borrowing a shirt or anything. I offered, but her answer was "I want to be naked in your arms."

"I have a spare key for the house, I'll dig it out for you tomorrow."

"My own key? Almost sounds like you want to keep me around . . ."

"I'd be stupid to let you go again. Jesus, Susan, Do you have any idea of the number of times over the last six years I jerked off thinking of you?"

"Probably as many times as I did thinking of you. Reality is much better."

"You are pretty incredible, you know."

"I have a lot to learn about sex and relationships."

"So, we'll learn together. Ya know, I always thought that sex isn't everything in a relationship, but it sure as hell is a good indication of how things are going."

"Probably a true statement. I'll never get tired of you, you know."

"Give it a few years . . . I know how I'll feel."

"How's that?"

"Horny for you!"

"So . . . no change?"

"Nope!"

We made love again, taking our time and making it last. In the morning, we made love again three times before we got up for breakfast. I learned what it was like to eat a pussy filled with my own cum. Not that bad, actually. It was a small price to pay to be able eat my gorgeous girl's pussy again.

After picking up some of her things from her apartment, she came back intending to spend the week with me. It's been five years, now, and we're hornier than ever. Maybe it's time to change her title from 'Girlfriend' to 'Wife' . . . hopefully that won't change anything.

Author's note:

For more on Vic, see Confessions of a Videographer, coming soon.


12