All Comments on 'For C.J.'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Romantique!

11/10 Purple Pinky Nails!!!!!

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 2 years ago

Swampcooler always delivers a good story. He's got a good ear for dialogue and an insightful approach to dramatic tension and plotting. Strong work. 5*

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

The devastation of MD aside this is a delightful, well written, story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautifully written. Thank you.

pcman1950pcman1950about 2 years ago

Deeply moved by the story up the funeral, but by the eulogy in particular. I've voted 5 stars, though I did find the full-on raunchy sex immediately following the funeral to be incongruous with the rest of the tale.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Loved it as well! As much a Romance as an Erotic Coupling, So glad I read it, thank you!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 2 years ago

I'll say I enjoyed this enough that I believe it is worth a 5, although it has some things that could be improved.

Compelling premise to highlight a child with such a debilitating disease--yet such a great attitude--and this premise wormed Dillion into the story quickly, which was a logical fit; it was also logical that sooner or later (with all he did for them and Cliff being drunk and/or gone) that Katy and Dillion would fall in love. Also quite fitting they screwed and got caught by Cliff showing up drunk, and Dillion getting hammered by the gossip and therefore moving away. Him returning because CJ died was sure to revive some angst, and it seemed a bit convenient he didn't have to relive a real falling out with his parents. It was cute Sonia approved of them and effectively sealed the deal, with the white German Shepard puppy being a nice touch.

I'd say I was hoping you would have enlarged the story by having Dillion have to relive part of his "mistake" with his parents, as leaving that out made it feel like a large-enough hole was left in the story. However, overall it was a well-wrapped up one when one considers all things.

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Great story, beautiful and very touching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loving and heartbreaking.

Thank you. 5*

I feel like I've been cutting onions or something...

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐❗

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This should be in the Romance section also. Great story with a happy ending. Nice guys finish first sometimes.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 2 years ago

How long till Katy shows the neighborhood a baby bump.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 2 years ago

Hope Katy shows a baby bump to the neighborhood.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 2 years ago

Well hell. Now I have another "favorite author". One emotional roller coaster.

MrViixMrViixover 1 year ago

Awwww. Sweet and sexy. Five stars. :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thank you for being educated enough to avoid run-on sentences, "their" for "they're", "lay" for "lie", and so forth. This made it easy to enjoy your story without hitting distracting speedbumps that turn my attention from the story to its poor construction. It was an enjoyable read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous