For C.J.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonia, who planned to stay with Katy for a couple days as moral support, suddenly realized she might not be needed. "You're going to go to bed with him, aren't you?" she said.

"Oh, hush girl," Katy said. "Please. It's been four years."

"So what, I can read you like a book. Trust me, you will. It's all over your face, you love that kid. It's obvious by the you look at him and the way he looks at you and the way you hugged each other, like you'd never let go. And he loves you too, otherwise he wouldn't be here. So go for it. He may be young, but he's a cutie."

Katy shook her head and smiled. She didn't argue with her sister.

----

It took a few hours before all of the guests had finally left Katy's house. Dillon figured Katy could use a little down time, so he waited another hour before he went over. It was early evening when he knocked on her door. 'C'mon in', he heard Katy call from inside.

They were in the living room, to the left of the foyer. Sonia was seated in an easy chair facing Katy, who was on the sofa. Mellow jazz was playing softly. Katy patted the sofa cushion to her left, and Dillon took a seat next to her.

"Good timing," Sonia said. "We just made a pitcher of lemonade. With a lot of vodka." She poured a glass and handed it to him.

For the next hour they sipped lemonade and talked about the day: The service, the preacher, the guests. Katy was happy with the way everything had gone, especially pleased that Cliff had behaved himself. She then recapped for Dillon the highlights and lowlights of her divorce. She was relieved she would not have to deal with Cliff again.

When the pitcher was empty, Sonia excused herself. "Well, I'm going to turn in," she said, as she stood up. "It's been a crazy few days. Goodnight Sis. Goodnight Dillon, and thank you again for your eulogy. Everyone agreed it was wonderful. C.J. would have been so proud." She kissed Katy, then kissed Dillon, to his surprise.

"That was a beautiful speech, Dillon," Katy said, after Sonia left. She took his hand in hers, the first time they'd touched since he'd arrived. "It was so real, and so tender. Everyone was in tears."

"I was so nervous," he said. "I forgot my notes. I left them in the car."

"Really?" she said. "You were so smooth, no one could tell." She rested her head on his shoulder.

Nothing was said for a while. They just sat here, their bodies flush, their hands clasped, listening to soft music, cherishing the simple pleasure of being together after so long. Katy nestled against him, Dillon rested his cheek against her hair and breathed in her delicious, long-lost scent.

"This is nice," Katy said, after some time. Then she raised her head, turned to look at him, and after a momentary pause, kissed him.

Their lips parted and their hungry mouths went into overdrive, the once-familiar tongues becoming reacquainted. In a heartbeat, their bodies turned and meshed and their arms locked around each other. Dillon felt her tits against his chest and pushed his hardening cock against her, and as if they were in a time machine, they instantly picked up where they'd left off long ago.

"You know," she said, as Dillon sucked her earlobe, "I know it sounds crazy, and I know it's been four years, but as soon as I laid eyes on you at the funeral home last night, I wanted you."

"Me too," he said in a raspy hiss.

"Stay with me tonight," she said.

"Are you sure?" He kissed her neck.

"I'm positive." Her hand found his penis, thick and hard like she remembered.

"What about your sister?" He sucked on her nipple through the cotton fabric of her blouse.

"She's cool." She started unbuckling him.

"What if there are rumors?" He unhooked her two top buttons.

"Good."

Katy put her face right up to his. She said: "Dillon, you and I are the two people on Earth who C.J. loved the most. We belong together tonight."

"Yes," he said. "We do."

They rose and Katy led him by his hand to her bedroom, shutting the door behind them. They tore their clothes off as they french-kissed, each savoring the taste of the other.

"Make love to me," Katy whispered. "Like you used to."

It all came back in an instant. He knew exactly what she liked, and all of her sweet spots. She moaned with his touch and her body was soon writhing and wouldn't stop. He kissed her quivering thighs. He traced his tongue along the inside of her moistened lower lips, before plunging it inside her. Katy squeaked with pleasure, and Dillon drunk in the smell and taste of her, like a sip of cool sweetwater after four years in the desert.

He sucked her clit into his mouth, and just like the old days, Katy fell into the sway and fucked his face with a rhythm matching his. It was as if no time had passed.

Dillon's hands slithered under her butt, his fingertips dug into her crack, and he squeezed.

"Ugh," Katy groaned. She had her thumbs in his ears and her fingers webbed around the back of his head as he ate her.

Dillon hummed a slow tune into her pussy, played her clit like a kazoo. Katy groaned loudly and squirmed some more. When she felt his finger enter her asshole her pussy was about to explode.

It didn't take long for her to come the first time. It had been a long while since she'd had sex and her loins were trigger happy. And Dillon knew how to push all her buttons better than anyone ever had. She'd taught him well and he didn't miss a beat.

Katy shivered and half-screamed his name when her dike broke. He felt the wet, warm rush of her saved-up cum surround his tongue and rinse his face, and he tasted her juicy funk again, finally. He never thought this would happen again, but here they were. A thought flowed through his mind briefly as he lapped up her juices. He thought how he could never, ever get more intimate with a woman than he was at that moment: Her clit in his mouth, his finger up her ass, her cum on his face. But it was a fleeting thought. His dick was swollen and hard and achy. It was time to fuck.

Katy was reading his mind. When he put his slimy face up to hers, their lips had barely touched when he felt her sturdy grip around his cock. She fed it right into her slippery gash and started humping. No recovery time for this gal. She wanted it again.

No problem. Dillon was ready to bust. But he didn't want to rush things. He wanted to make it last, make it beautiful. He kissed her, slid his hands back under her ass. He lingered, took his time, kissing her with his dick inside her and his fingers once again feeling their ways around her lovely butt. He wanted to fuck her slowly. They fell into a gentle, loving rhythm.

"You like this?"

"I love this."

Back and forth, up and down, in and out, taking their time, kissing, smiling, only gradually picking up speed. Dillon knew he would have to come soon, so he picked up his pace and started banging her harder, then harder, and Katy was okay with that. Her legs were wrapped around his, constricting, as she slung her body at him over and over as his cock rammed her ripe twat.

"I miss this," Katy hissed. "I need this."

Dillon's low, long grunt told her that his sperm was on the way. She wanted it.

"Yeah, Baby, give it to me. Give it to me."

His body shook with each hammered spurt. When his nuts were drained, his body, still wavering, was zapped and telling him to rest, but he did not. He wanted Katy to come again and he knew how to make that happen. So he jammed his finger up her ass and started pumping his drained dong into her as hard as he could without throwing his back out.

She squealed when she felt the bullet up her butt. Then she bellowed, ugh...ugh...ugh... with each of his thrusts.

Her orgasm was another twisty bodyquake, high on the Katy scale. Her cum flowed big, and oozed out of her. Dillon felt it surround his cock and drip down his balls. It puddled on the bed.

When Dillon pulled out he collapsed onto the bed beside her, held her and their sapped bodies slept.

*

Sonia enjoyed the show, although it was strictly auditory through the thin walls. It was like an X-rated radio program. She'd never listened to her little sister fuck before, but it was quite the turn-on. She imagined Katy in the next room, with her young lover on top of her, pounding her, making her scream like that. But she felt a calm come over her. She now knew her sister would be alright, because she was already healing, getting the shit fucked out of her by the man she had not yet admitted that she was in love with. With the titillating sounds and mind-vision of her thirty-nine year old sister in the next room getting laid by her twenty-four year old lover, she masturbated, then quickly fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, Dillon woke up and walked into the bathroom adjacent to the master bedroom. He closed the door and turned on the light. His mouth was dry, and tasted funky. He found some mouthwash under the sink and took a swig, squished it around and spit it into the sink. He turned on the faucet, ran the water onto his hands and scooped a drink from his palms. He splashed his face and dried it. He raised the toilet seat and took a leak, then lowered the seat. He flushed, hoping he wouldn't wake Katy.

But Katy was awake. She'd stirred when he got out of bed, watched his sexy shape as he walked to the bathroom, watched the door close and the light come on. She heard the water running, then the sound of him pissing. The toilet flushed, the faucet was running again. She reached over and felt around in the drawer of her nightstand and found what she was looking for. She popped the top on the tube and squeezed, rubbed the greasy stuff all over her hands, and fingered herself.

The bathroom light went off, the door opened and Dillon came back to bed and lay beside her in the darkness. She immediately grabbed his limp dick and stroked it with her slick hand. He turned to her in the dark and they kissed. Katy pivoted her body and went down on him, and sucked him for a minute until his cock reached its maximum hardness, length and girth. Then she lay back beside him and pulled him on top of her. She splayed her legs wide and guided his cock to her opening.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

He pushed his cock into her. It was tight, but he slid in with a sweet friction and knew right away that Katy had fed his cock into her ass. He kissed her again, deeply, tenderly, and she moaned as he pushed himself all the way in.

Katy reached down between her legs and stroked her clit, which was already swollen with expectation. As Dillon began fucking her, she pulled her trigger harder and harder, wanting to match his movements and come big when he did.

Dillon broke a light sweat as he propelled his dick in and out of her. It had been four long years since he'd buttfucked her, but he was now in a state of rapture. As his stiff, slippery cock sledded in and out of her, and he felt the firm, hot pressure of her perfect ass around it, he felt like he was finally home.

He picked up his pace and he grunted when he felt his semen start to rise.

Katy knew her man. Four years? It seemed like it yesterday. She stroked herself harder and faster.

"Give it to me!" she wheezed, short of breath.

Dillon gave it to her. His body shook with each of his spasms as he fired his load deep inside her, but he stayed in place because his dick was like an eight inch rivet up her ass.

When he pulled out of her, Katy was still plucking her clit like it was an electric bass, reaching for her climax. Dillon was about to put his mouth down there and do his thing, when Katy howled like a wounded wolf and her torso shivered and she came in the dark. They quickly fell asleep.

The sun was up when they woke later that morning. They said good morning, kissed and Dillon spooned Katy from behind, holding her tight, not wanting to let her go. But soon he was kissing her neck and licking her ear, and then Katy turned to face him and they were kissing, and both were aroused, and they screwed again. But it was a stark contrast to their raunchy, middle-of-the-night assfuck. They made slow, precious love, taking the time to show their attentions to every nook and cranny and cleavage and orifice of their bodies. Afterward, they held each other in silence. No words were necessary.

But Dillon was thinking. He was thinking about how it was Saturday morning and he would have one more day with Katy before he left to drive back to his apartment and his job. He was thinking that he didn't go home last night and his family would know why. He was thinking about Millie, and how the gossip mill was probably already turning. Katy was the first one to speak, breaking the silence and interrupting his thoughts, but practically reading his mind.

"Move in with me," she said.

That got Dillon's attention. Did he hear her right? "Huh?" he said.

"I said, move in with me."

"Move in with you? What, here?"

"Of course, here. Where else?"

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Why not? It's cheap rent, the house is paid for. That's one positive that came out of my divorce. What's the matter, you don't want to?"

"No, it's not that. It's just...I live and work three hundred miles from here."

"So? Quit. You can find a job here, if the company can't relocate you. Or better yet, get a real estate license, we'll work together. I do pretty well, I'm sure you would too. We'd make a hell of a team, don't you think?"

He nodded. "Yes, I believe we would."

"So, what's the problem?"

"No problem. Just unexpected, I guess. Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I'm sure, Dillon. It's not an offer I'd make to just anyone, and not without careful consideration. I've thought about it over and over." She got out of bed, stood up, looked down at him. "I'm sure. And do you know why I'm sure? I'm sure because I've spent so much time thinking about you and missing you and I feel like I've waited four years for you. You make me feel good, you make me laugh, you make me happy. And I love the way we fuck. And... Well... I love you. There. I said it. Now I'm going to take a shower."

Dillon watched her shapely, naked ass disappear into the bathroom, leaving the door open. He heard her turn on the shower. He laughed quietly to himself. Something that he'd thought about for years, something that he thought could never happen, was happening. He got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. He slid the shower door aside and stepped in beside her. Katy's tits were covered with soap.

"Katy, thank you for telling me how you feel. Because I love you too. I've loved you for years. But I was afraid to tell you."

"I was afraid, too," she said, washing his shoulders.

"You were?"

"Yep. I was afraid you thought I was too old for you."

"Really? I was afraid you thought I was too young."

"Nah, you're just right. You make me happy."

"You make me happy too. I love you, Katy."

"I love you, Dillon."

Dillon moved under the spray and they kissed, a deep, wet wing-dinger, as the water pounded them.

"So, how did you get over the fear?" he asked. "What made you decide to tell me?"

"It was something my sister said. She said that it was so obvious that we were in love. The way we looked at each other, the way we hugged, the way we interacted. I knew she was right and I just hadn't admitted it yet. I knew I had to do something before you got away again."

They kissed and ran their wet, soapy fingers over their wet, soapy bodies, and before you could say 'I'm hard again', Dillon was hard again. Less than a half hour after they'd made love in bed, they made love again in the shower. With their mouths plastered together, and his hands cupped under her butt, and her legs wrapped around his waist, and his dick deep inside her, and her back against the tile wall, they fucked for the first time as committed lovers, and they came in an echoed unison of orgasms just as the water pouring down upon them ran cold.

----

It was late morning by the time Katy and Dillon made their way to the kitchen in search of food. There was a note from Sonia on the kitchen table. She was gone. The gist of the note was that by the sounds she'd heard coming out of Katy's bedroom, she knew that Katy would be fine without her hanging around. She wished them the best.

The rest of the weekend was a nonstop love-in. They rarely left the bedroom. They had too much catching up to do. Dillon never even went back over to see his parents, or to say goodbye when he left. He figured he'd wait until he got back to tell them that he was going to be their newest next door neighbor.

He left at four a.m. on Monday so he would get to the office on time. He had a busy day planned. In addition to several appointments, he had to type up his letter of resignation and give his two-week notice. His supervisor was surprised when he told him he was leaving, but couldn't offer to relocate him. That was fine with Dillon; Katy had said she would find out when and where the real estate courses were being given so he could hit the ground running when he got back.

He called his mother after the first week and told her he would be moving in with Katy. She wasn't surprised. She said she knew what was going on after he came back from the funeral and went over to her house, and never came back. She also said Millie was on the case.

He had no problem getting out of his apartment. His roommate's girlfriend had been staying over a lot anyway, and now she could just move in and take his place. It worked out for the best for all of them.

----

Early on Saturday morning, the day after his last day at work, Dillon packed his car with as much of his stuff as he could fit into the car, the trunk, and tied to the roof rails, and hit the road, and made that long, lonely drive for the last time. He spent most of the five hours in deep thought, thinking about Katy, and all the nasty things they were going to do when he got there. It was mid-afternoon by the time he got to Katy's house, and he didn't know it, but he was in for a big surprise. He was soon to find out that he and Katy would not be living in the house alone.

Katy was waiting for him. She'd been looking out the window every five minutes for over an hour. When he pulled into the driveway, she emerged onto the front porch. She had a big smile on her face as Dillon walked to the porch. She stepped down to greet him.

"Welcome home," she said, as she took him into her arms. "Just in case there are any neighbors watching, let's give them something to talk about."

She kissed him, jamming her tongue into his mouth. Wrapped in four arms, they shared one of the longest, deepest kisses they'd ever had. When they finally ended the kiss, they were laughing.

"That ought to do it. Let's wave to Millie."

They both turned toward Millie's house, three doors down on the corner, and waved. They knew she was probably peeking through one of her curtains, watching.

Katy took Dillon's hand and led him into the house.

"Now, Dillon," Katy said, "I don't want you to get mad. I know I didn't discuss this with you, but I invited someone else to share the house with us."

"You did?" he said, already wondering what kind of shit bucket he'd stepped into.

"Yes. Do you like three-ways?"

"Do I like three-ways? What do you mean?"

"Three-way. Trio. Threesome. Manage a trois. Whatever you want to call it. You know. You and me and another girl. In bed together."

Dillon felt like he'd just driven five hours into the Twilight Zone.

"You're into that?"

"Sure, why not. Don't worry, I think you'll like her. She's really cool. I've been sleeping with her for a week."

"You have?"

"Oh, yeah. She's great in bed. Come on, I'll introduce you."

In a daze he followed her to the guest bedroom at the far end of the hall. Katy opened the door and went into the room, Dillon was right behind. Then he saw her.