For C.J.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lying on the bed, on top of a jumble of blankets. Her eyes were blinking, as if she just woke up. She was gorgeous.

Dillon burst out laughing. So did Katy. They walked over to their new, rudely-awakened housemate: A beautiful, shiny, white German Shepherd puppy!

"You had me going, you stinker," he said. "I'll spank your ass when I get you in the sack."

"Ooh, I hope so."

"She's beautiful. What's her name?" He rubbed her ears and stroked her back.

"I thought I'd leave that up to you," she said.

"Lady! What else?"

Katy picked up a small gift-wrapped package off of the dresser and handed it to him. He ripped it open. It was a pink and blue collar with an attached heart-shaped tag that had 'Lady' etched into it.

"Ah, you knew."

"I know my man." She kissed him gently on his lips.

"What a nice surprise," he said. "Thank you. Lady is beautiful, I love her already. But she just woke up, she probably needs to go out. Why don't we take her for a walk and share her beauty with the neighborhood? It'll help get the rumor mill cranked up."

"Sounds like a plan."

So they put Lady's collar around her neck and hooked up her leash, and they took a leisurely stroll around the block. And when they got back to the house, Dillon dragged Katy into the bedroom. They tore each others' clothes off and they jumped into bed, along with Lady, and they had their very first manage a trois. Or threesome. Or trio. Or three-way, or whatever you want to call it. Katy and Dillon made loud, passionate love, but for the most part, Lady just watched.

*****************************