For Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,260 Followers

There was the sound of oil being sprayed, followed by quite a bit of sounds of appreciation from Erin. Nicole and Vicki watched, eyes twinkling, while Erin's breasts were rubbed and rubbed. The staff member paid special attention to her areolae and nipples this time, and her moans were soon evident, despite the gag.

The staff member only stepped away when the air currents changed in the room - the large main doors had opened, and there was a susurration created by the entering guests. Blocked quite a bit by the thick wood of the devices, the sounds were mostly unintelligible. But then a woman's voice loudly proclaimed, "Oh my gawd. Herbert... look there! Look at the display!"

There was a dignified? rush of people up close to the three butts on framed display. The bound women, even facing the wrong direction, could tell the proximity due to the air disturbances around their expose backsides. Nicole didn't know how Vicki and Erin were reacting, but she had a clear mental image of their gleaming posteriors, with all these strangers gathered close, staring at this salacious display. That image kicked her exhibitionist thrills into high gear, and her heart and breathing rates accelerated as her cheeks bloomed with the heat of delicious humiliation. And, as yet, no one had touched her.

The sounds in the room got louder and louder as more people filed in. And as more entered, some began circling around to the other side of the devices. Several pairs of eyes widened and stared like deer caught in headlights as they saw how the women were bound in place. The ball gags were making them drool, too, saliva dripping on oiled tits in obscene streaks. A man cleared his throat and spoke in a hearty male voice, "It appears that Darren has outdone himself this time. I think he deserves a round of applause for his efforts."

The applause started rather tentatively, as if people wanted to be certain this was the socially acceptable thing to do on this occasion. But soon the venue was ringing with the sound of clapping hands, as the people realized the rigid rules they followed in public could be suspended in these premises, since they were among other like-minded people.

As the applause ran its course, another male voice stated, "I believe we were told there would be a menu, Darren?"

He answered, "Indeed there is, Senator. There are actually two of them that you can find around the room and at various tables. The cream colored one is for food and drinks. The gold one is for the other 'options' that are available. The crowd shuffled around, and there was the sound of pages being turned as people studied the menus. The murmurs of small groups around the room blended and clashed, so Nicole wasn't able to follow the thread of any of the conversations.

"And the young women have agreed to all of the items on this menu of their own free will?" a woman asked. "I'm not quite certain why they're bound and gagged."

Darren responded, "Of their own free will, M'lady... yes, certainly. You can look into their eyes and ask them directly of course. They're bound in place so they won't fall out of the display if they fatigue, and they're gagged to add a certain soupçon of interest to the sounds they'll undoubtedly make as the evening progresses. They have a signal they can give the staff if they need help or need to speak. Please feel free to come, look into their eyes and ask them directly if they're willing to do these things to earn donations to the charity."

The woman in question did just that. Addressing them with a voice infused with the authority granted to the privileged class, she stated, "Ladies, are you doing this without coercion? If you nod yes, the evening will proceed. If you shake your head no, I'll see to it that you're freed and taken to safety without any repercussions whatsoever." She was pleased to see all three of them nodding vigorously.

If Nicole could have spoken, she would have said, "But please, someone do something to me soon! I'm getting so horny like this that I need to be fondled or fucked!" But she tried to convey that with her eyes.

"Very well. I'm satisfied," stated the woman who'd interrogated them. "And my husband tells me that the menu prices are quite reasonable for the services being offered." She addressed someone off to the side, "Herbert... you know what I want you to purchase for me... better start with the one in the middle." Hearing that, Nicole jerked a little in her restraints, and drooled around the ball gag.

Darren got their attention and announced, "May I point out that you're all here for the same reason, and that therefore clothing for the evening should be considered optional." He paused to let them ponder that statement, then continued. "I'm sure that some of you would hate to get such lovely garments stained or soiled. The same room that checked your coats can be called upon to check other items of clothing as well." This announcement was met with a few titters, and that led to more general laughter. The bound women heard the shuffling of many feet, and subtler rustles of clothing, probably being removed. Nicole's body quivered with anticipation.

After an eternity of time - perhaps as much as seven minutes - Nicole felt cool fingers exploring her labia, and moaned sounds of relief and encouragement loudly into her ball gag. She was acutely aware when those fingers grasped her pussy lips and stretched her open and the resultant laughter coming from behind her. Other hands began exploring the curve of her butt cheeks, because someone was still stretching her open. "Look, Herbert. Look how wet this slut is becoming. We've barely touched her and her honey is already streaming."

"I see, my dear," a male voice said in response. "You wanted to taste her, so go ahead while I decide which of her holes to fuck."

The woman giggled. "Why not fuck both holes, darling?" She chuckled. "You can certainly afford it, and it's for charity, remember." If the man answered, Nicole wasn't aware of it, because her mental focus zeroed in on her vulva, which was now being licked... sort of lapped at to begin with, but then the unseen lips fastened around her vaginal tunnel, and an inquisitive tongue penetrated her.

Nicole groaned and squirmed as that tongue began ravishing her very vulnerable and juicy tunnel. The woman ate her out greedily, not seeming to care about the obscene sucking sounds she was making as she apparently sought to drink every drop of Nicole's pussy juices. Stronger hands - Herbert's? - had grasped her ass cheeks and spread them apart. As a result, the probing tongue was able to drill just a little deeper. Nicole felt the energy of an orgasm starting to glow in her core. Her scent was being released as some of her juices escaped the woman's lips to dribble down the woman's chin and neck.

She was dimly aware of gagged sounds of pleasure from the women on either side of her, but she had her eyes tightly closed, concentrating on her building arousal as she neared its peak. Since her eyes were closed, she didn't see the naked man that stepped up close to her front, and began kneading her breasts and thumbing her nipples. That sudden extra stimulus acted like a carnal switch, flipping her into a full-blown orgasm. Her eyelids flew open, but she still saw nothing because the strength of the climax caused her eyeballs to roll up in their sockets! The chains attached to her wrist cuffs jangled and her knees trembled as her body shook in the restraints.

The woman performing cunnilingus certainly got her money's worth! She managed to swallow the first gush, but since she'd closed her mouth to swallow, the rest splashed all over her face, neck and tits. Her husband, Herbert, helped her clean up, lapping at her tits first, and then working his way up her neck to her face and lips. Performed in full view of the other participants and the venue staff, this libidinous act, along with the taste and smell of Nicole's arousal, caused his erection to achieve a size and rigidity that amazed his wife. She might've wanted to climb atop that flagpole herself, but she gamely grasped his throbbing member and guided it into Nicole's sopping pussy.

"Here's the lube that you'll need for that tighter hole, darling," she giggled. "But I imagine you want to give this one a thorough fucking as well." She gave his balls a gentle squeeze. "I'm going around front to watch her face as you ream her out. But don't tell me when you switch holes... I want to guess," she chuckled as she moved toward the front.

On her part, Nicole could have screamed, 'Thank you!' but for the gag stuffed in her mouth. The best she could do was arch her back a little while crooning a long nonsensical sound from the depths of her throat. Her cunt was now being stretched, filled and used, fulfilling the purpose for which it'd been designed. The woman's tongue had been great and exciting, but the current thrust and withdrawal of that marvelous shaft of manhood was pure ecstasy!

The unseen man grabbed Nicole's hips and began pounding her harder. She'd heard the guy's wife talking about coming around front, so the woman stepping into view must be her. "Some of the gleam on that woman's face is probably my cum," Nicole thought, blushing. The woman promptly began caressing her tits, which caused her pussy muscles to clench involuntarily. Herbert grunted, feeling the momentary extra friction, but kept thrusting as the minutes passed.

Unable to speak, Nicole could only communicate with her eyes, trying to convey how good it felt to receive the attention from this couple. Their eyes were locked together when Herbert suddenly pulled his cock free from Nicole's cunt, and, without further ado, pressed it inexorably into her tight ass hole. Even though it was fairly lubricated with her slippery pussy juice, it still felt like a hot poker being shoved up her ass, since there'd been no preliminary dilation done there. Nicole winced and her eyes watered a little, and the woman called out, "Did you just start buggering her, Herbert?"

He laughed. "Yes, dear. And god is her back door tight! I'm not going to last very long now."

Nicole was mentally whimpering, "Yes... yes... don't last long! This hurts, you bugger!" But she didn't use the signal for him to stop, since it was at least bearable, after the first few thrusts. She figured she could 'tough it out' until he came.

But from behind her, she heard a soft female voice say, "If this bothers you, Herbert, tell me and I'll stop." Nicole was still trying to make sense of what that statement meant when she felt gentle fingers spreading her labia apart, and other fingers entering her pussy. It felt like more than one. In fact it felt like quite a few. The sensory report from her vaginal ring momentarily distracted her from any anal discomfort, as she wondered what was stretching her so prodigiously.

"You don't have to stop, Joyce," Herbert replied. "Your hand is making her feel a little tighter. The friction is great!"

Another male voice exclaimed, "Wait! Are you actually fisting her cunt?" Nicole shivered, hearing that word 'fisting' and now visualizing what the woman was actually doing. No wonder her pussy felt 'full' like this!

Joyce giggled in response. "Sure. It's an item on the menu. Luckily I have small hands. And she's lubing so much that my hand slid inside her easily. I'm enjoying the feeling of Herbert's cock moving inside her ass."

"And I'm enjoying the feeling of Joyce's hand... I think I can feel her fingers moving," Herbert shared.

"Oh? You actually feel my fingers? How about if I do this? Try holding still." When he ceased thrusting, she curved her fingertips and started stroking the firmness of his cock through the wall. Two people reacted to that with loud noises of pleasure, and Herbert shuddered while vocalizing, while Nicole squirmed and drooled around the gag while making her sounds.

"What... what exactly are you doing, Joyce?" Herbert gasped out.

"I'm trying to jack you off inside her," Joyce chuckled. "Should I stop?"

"Fuck no! I'm so close now... and you're also making her butt tunnel muscles ripple... I'm... oh fuck! I'm... cumming!" he managed to tell her before he grunted with the force of his ejaculations. He stayed buried in Nicole's butt until his spasms subsided. In a shaky voice, he stated, "You guys should feel that sensation! It's unlike anything I've felt before."

Joyce's mirth was evident as Herbert stepped back. "Next!" she called out. "Anyone else for anal sex with this one while I fist her?" There was some good-natured jostling for position, but several guys lined up. Thus began a series of cocks being given a light spritzing of oil as a lubricant and then easily being shoved into Nicole's ass, since they entered while the opening was still dilated. Joyce at first just flattened her palms to let the guy fuck for a while. Then she'd do the trick of 'jacking' him off, and, wide-eyed with pleasurable sensations, he'd quickly spew his hot seed into Nicole's rectum. Each successive load of semen shoved the preceding ones further inward.

Finally, Joyce said, "Sorry guys. My hand is getting tired. I guess you'll have to screw her the normal way." The fullness in Nicole's pussy vanished as Joyce removed her hand, leaving a disappointing void. But her pussy wasn't neglected for long. As the men took turns fucking her anally, from time to time a hand would toy with her pussy lips, stroke, flick and rub her clit, and fingertips might tap the area around her pee hole and clit. Hands and mouths also spent time at her breasts. While she wasn't cumming, she was simmering on the edge of cumming. This went on for hours, her rear passage feeling raw now, and her rectum bloated with cum. Her body was coated with sweat. She had to be given short breaks during this time, the gag temporarily removed so she could suck nourishing liquids through a straw, and be given food to nibble on. But then the gag was reattached, and the fucking began anew. She had no idea what was happening with Vicki and Erin, other than hearing some muffled shouts into their ball gags.

Her own throat was hoarse with screaming into the ball gag garbled words like 'oh fuck - I'm cumming' or 'yes, yes, oh god yes' or 'so close... so very... oh!' which no one could clearly understand. But her shivers, twitches, shudders, toe and finger curls, and eyes going out of focus spoke volumes about her arousal and climaxes. Her tits were smeared with the drool escaping around the gag. The humiliation of being restrained on display like this, and being used anally (and vaginally) while a large group of strangers watched and made ribald comments drove her excitement to new peaks heretofore never experienced. Not once was she tempted to give the signal to stop. However, after countless orgasms, and countless thrusts by a myriad of differently endowed cocks, she did give the signal that she needed to talk.

The staff member currently assigned to watch over her recognized the signal and acted immediately. He came to stand next to her and unfastened the gag. "Yes, Miss?" he inquired.

She worked her jaw to relieve the stiffness of those muscles, and wet her lips and swallowed several times before she could utter the words she needed to say. However, at that moment the guy who was currently fucking her pussy rammed his cock deep and started spewing his hot seed against her cervix and into her womb. She'd already been teetering on the brink, and this drove her into yet another orgasm. "Oohhhh fuck! I'm... that's... so... ahhhhh!"

Thankfully, the staff member intuited that that was not the information that she wished to convey. So he stood there, grinning, watching how the contraction of her muscles straining against her bindings made her breasts wobble enticingly. Finally, when Nicole recovered enough composure to speak, she gasped out softly, "I... ummm... I really need to... pee." She flushed a deep red, not daring to meet his eyes.

"Oh! Of course, Miss. No problem at all," he whispered. He fetched and showed her a clear plastic bucket. "I'll hold this in place and tap your ass three times. Then you can relieve yourself, Miss. Understand?"

Her eyelids disappeared as her eyeballs seemed to bulge, staring at the bucket. "You mean you want... you mean I have to... you want me to piss... in public? With everyone watching?"

"Yes, Miss," he confirmed. "It would take much too long to free you, and there is still a line of men and women who've made their donations to the charity, and are waiting to claim the menu items they've chosen." As he said this, he'd set down the bucket, freeing his hands to reattach her gag. Picking up the bucket again, he asked, "Ready for me to hold this for you, Miss?"

Nicole rolled her eyes, debating whether or not she could wait longer. But her bladder was signaling that it was going to open its valve soon, regardless of her wishes. In defeat, she nodded slowly, and the staff member moved out of sight behind her.

When he had it in the proper place, he tapped her butt firmly three times. She tried to open her internal valve, but perversely her body now refused, protesting, "We're not sitting on a toilet seat!" She moaned and struggled to loosen that sphincter. The guy tapped again, harder this time, thinking that she'd missed his first signal. The crowd was murmuring something, people pointing at the staff member and the bucket, and word was spreading.

By sheer effort of will, Nicole managed to start her stream... and once she'd started it, she couldn't stop it, nor did she really want to, given the sheer pleasure of being able to empty her bladder. It was also terribly humiliating, knowing people were watching her piss filling that bucket and beginning to laugh loudly at the sight.

Her humiliation skyrocketed into mortification, when some wag called out loudly, "Oh my god! Look at all that cum burping out of her ass hole while she's peeing! All that sticky mess streaming down, clinging to her cunt before plopping into the piss bucket! What a fucking mess!" The volume of the laughter doubled, tripled, quadrupled as the force of her yellow urine stream stirred the semen that had dripped into the bucket into flocculent clouds.

Despite that, once the bucket had been removed, people were not reticent to the act of using her some more. During the remainder of the evening, between her break times, Nicole still twitched, shuddered and groaned as she drifted in the blissful haze of 'subbe-space' - completely submitting to being used, and enjoying it, even if her body was getting too tired to physically cum. She managed to experience a mental orgasm or two, though.

Ultimately, the guests departed. She had her eyes closed as staff members cleaned her and buffed her dry with soft, warm, fluffy towels. The restraints were removed and attentive hands helped her off the device and onto a comfortable chair. The other two women, about whose presence Nicole had completely forgotten, were seated on chairs near hers. During their recovery they were given cool refreshing liquids to help replenish their lost fluids. There was also nourishing food carefully selected to be easily palatable. Still naked, and occasionally quivering with orgasmic aftershocks, the three women could care less if the staff was ogling them. This was definitely going to be an evening to remember.

When she was coherent enough to recognize that Darren was holding the glass with her fresh drink, and placing its straw to her lips, she took several grateful swallows, and then croaked hoarsely, "So, Darren, how did the evening go? How will the charity make out from it?"

He smiled. "I'm glad you asked, Nicole, because we've finished tallying the results. "From ticket sales alone, we raised $250,000 - and all the ticket purchasers did indeed show up for the event." He whispered quietly into her ear, "And I think that in large part it was because we advertised that you were participating. You're very popular."

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,260 Followers