For Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers

She blushed delicately, taking another sip, her eyes signaling that she wanted him to continue. "Yes, and over and above that, you raised an additional $352,000 for the charity. We'd decided to up the price for anal sex with you, and the men paid willingly. Congratulations!"

Nicole glanced at the two other women, thinking that the three of them had helped acquire a nice charitable contribution during this single evening. She smiled first at them, and then at Darren. "That's wonderful, Darren. Not bad for a single evening, and a great deal better than I'd originally expected. But I wish it could've been more, of course."

He looked at her quizzically, for a moment. "What? Oh! Oh, I see. You misunderstood me, Nicole." He locked eyes with hers and said clearly, "That is the amount that you personally raised this evening. You, and you alone." He leaned forward, bringing his lips next to her ear. He whispered, "The grand total for the evening was..." Nicole was looking straight out over his shoulder as her eyes dilated in surprise when she heard that amount. And all for charity. She'd definitely do it again, once her soreness abated!

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers