For Display Only Pt. 02

Story Info
More of Ed and Mara’s hotwife hobby!
5.1k words
4.72
10.4k
15

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shopping for clothes was something Ed was never interested in. He encouraged me to dress sexy but when it came to picking out wardrobe he would last about 2 minutes, his eyes would glaze over and he'd go hunting around for the 'guy waiting around chair'. That was his name for it, the plushy chair or couch, coveted by men, that bought their mates precious shopping time.

But all of that changed with the advent of our new hobby. I was now a hotwife and not only was he putting me on display, suddenly he was interested in dressing me for other men. "You know, Mara," he said, "I'm a man and I know sexy on a woman."

I found his newfound interest in fashion hysterical but I couldn't complain, I finally had another girlfriend to go shopping with. Hehe.

I had always thought that part of the 'guy waiting around chair' allure was to be visually stimulated by other women shoppers but dressing me turned out, to Ed's surprise, to be more fun than that. I became the Barbie he never had but secretly wanted.

At first I would come out of the dressing room and over to the 'chairs' for his opinion and he'd give me a simple yes or no. That graduated to yes or no with a short critique and then finally I'd come out and he'd be going through the racks with suggestions for me to try on.

Now I'm not saying he always hit the mark but he was having fun and at the same time showing me off to the other 'chair' occupants with an idea as to what I'd look like with no clothes at all. It was written all over their faces. Ed loved when their casual interest turned to lust.

Then one day at the mall, Ed, always observant, got an idea. At the checkout, he asked the cashier if men ever pretended to be waiting for their significant other but really just wanted to watch or pickup pretty girls.

The cashier laughed a little and admitted that was sometimes the case. "You can't be sure so you can't just ask them to leave but you can guess when they're there too long. Sometimes their wife is shopping in a completely different store."

When we got out to the car Ed said, "Wanna have some fun, Mara?" Since it usually involved getting me laid I was always interested. After explaining his wacky plan we went back in the mall to another store, this one leaning more towards the lingerie side of things. "A better bet," he said. Despite my protest he insisted I bring the shopping bags back in, "Just go with me on this one. You'll see. Just fumble with the bags."

Once inside the store we split up, Ed heading for some mindless faux shopping in the front and I, awkwardly carrying too many bags around, walked passed the 'guy waiting around chairs'. There were about three guys, all heads going my direction.

When I got fairly close to them I dropped a couple of the bags. Two of them made a move to help me, one of them quicker than the other.

Scooping up the runaway bags, "Oh, here, let me help you. You've got your hands full."

"I think I should have made a car drop and come back in but I wasn't paying attention," I said.

"I'd be glad to help you out to your car with everything. I'm Chad by the way."

I fumbled around a little more. "Hi, I'm Mara. Gee, that would be great but I'm sure your wife wouldn't appreciate that."

"Oh, she wouldn't mind. She's somewhere else in the mall shopping. I just wait in this store because the chairs are comfortable. I'd be glad to help."

"Wow, thanks. I don't mean to monopolize your time but would you mind if I looked at a couple things before we go out to the car? I'll make it quick."

"No problem."

All too eager Bag Boy followed me as I headed for the lingerie section, stopping occasionally to touch something. Holding up some crotchless panties I said aloud to myself, "Mmmmm, these would get some serious attention."

"They sure would," he nervously laughed.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm being rude. My god, what would your wife think?"

"She wouldn't mind."

I picked up a balls out bustier that had no other purpose than to get monster fucked in. Out of the corner of my eye I caught him studying my ass.

"It's very pretty," he said clumsily.

I held it up to my chest as his eyes got wide. "You mean the bustier?"

He audibly cleared his throat. "Well we better get to the car."

"Yes! Sorry for the delay. We're on your time and I'm wasting it."

"Oh, believe me, it's not wasted! Glad to help."

I gave Ed a quick nod as we passed him on the way out and he grinned. Just outside the store I stopped, exasperated. "I forgot I don't have the car. Ed dropped me off and went to the bar. I'm texting him (pretending to text) I'm ready but no response. I'm sorry. I can call a cab."

"Who's Ed?"

"That's my flakey husband."

I reached for the bags but he pulled away. "I can take you home," he announced.

"No, I can't ask you to do that. What about your wife?"

"I have a confession."

"What?"

"Well, don't be mad but my wife's not in the mall. She's out of town visiting her sister."

I teasingly scolded him. "Why you bad, bad boy. So you were trying to pick me up in a lingerie store?"

"Yes...but I didn't know you were married."

"Did you care?"

"To be honest, no," he admitted.

"So what did you plan on doing with me?"

"I wasn't sure. You were just so hot I had to try something and figure out the details later."

"So if I were to let you take me home what would you like to do with me?"

"I think you know the answer to that...except there's your husband."

"Well I have a confession too. My husband likes to watch other men fuck me."

"Oh, shit, you're kidding."

"Nope. And here's even better news. I'd love it if you'd drive me home."

With that information all he said was, "Wait here I'll get the car." I texted Ed that we were going to our house. 'He's cute and very into me. Cum home and watch me, baby.'

All the way to the house I kept my hand in his lap and at red lights I would lean over and kiss him on the cheek. He had already entered Mara happy land where no one leaves without a hard-on. When we pulled into the driveway Ed's car was already there. I was sure he'd melt into the background.

We'd taken no more than a step into the living room when Chad took my ass cheeks in hand and kissed me hard. "Somebody wants something I've got," I said. He slipped my sundress over my head and tossed it on a chair. "You've got an amazing body, Mara!" While I unbuttoned his shirt, "That's what guys tell me." I tossed his shirt on the same chair.

"How about we take this to the bedroom?" I suggested.

"What about your husband?"

"Like I said, he won't bother us. He likes it whenever men come over to fuck his little Mara." As I sat on the bed, he stood before me and I took his pants down and reached for the surprise in his briefs. "Let's see what you have for me," I said, as his hefty rod practically hit me in the face. "My, my, what's a cum slut to do with such a nice big cock? I'll just have to suck it I guess."

Behind Chad I saw Ed peeking through the partially open door as I sucked Chad's balls. When I took his shaft in my mouth he reached down and undid the clasp on my bra and my hard nipples fell out just waiting for his touch.

"Oh fuck, Mara...yes, suck it girl."

"Gluck, gluck, gluck, gluuukkkk..."

"That's it...shit...yes, yes!!!"

Probably a gym rat, he had well developed buttocks which turned me on using them to leverage his cock down my throat.

"Gluck, gluuukkkk," I eventually came up for air, gasping a little and spitting up everywhere. I pushed him back on the bed where I'd been sitting and pulled the rest of his clothing off.

"Suck my nipples, baby, it makes me crazy," I told him and he went to town on me. It felt so amazing. I looked back at Ed and rolled my eyes back into my head. At the same time Chad took my panties to the floor and started finger fucking me while sucking my tits.

I moaned and spasmed as his energy sent an orgasm speeding through my body. OMG. I looked down at his swollen cock like a birthday present I couldn't wait to open.

"Lay me down and fuck me, Chad! Put that fucker in my pussy!! I want to feel you!!"

He stood up and tossed me on my back. "My wet pussy wants you, baby," I growled.

I screamed as he drove his cock forcefully into me. A brief thought crossed my mind, 'I'll bet Ed is going nuts watching Chad's well developed buttocks rise and fall between my legs'.

Chad was getting off on the sight of my tits bouncing back and forth and every once in awhile he'd lean in and take a mouthful. Of course, that was ambrosia for my senses and another orgasm would well up in my belly.

He liked to talk and never changing positions meant he could keep eye contact, "You're the hottest slut I've ever fucked. Damn, girl!"

"Bang me, lover. Make your cum slut a happy girl."

Chad pounded me in what felt like forever, stopping only occasionally to keep from cumming right away. "God, you're beautiful, Mara."

"Don't stop, baby," I said, rubbing my clit, "I'm cumming again! Don't stop, I'm cuuummmiinngg, fuuuuccckkk!!!" It was monsterly intense and I screamed again.

Still pumping me he said, "You're just too hot, I can't hold it anymore."

"Cum on my face, baby. I wanna taste your cum." I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, inviting him to desecrate my cuteness with his hot jizz.

Outside the bedroom door, Ed was wanking it at a hundred miles an hour.

Chad pulled out and splattered a huge load on my face, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuucccccckkkkk!!!!!!!" I ran my finger through some of the cum on my cheek and licked it off my fingertips.

"Oh, girl," he said, "that is deliciously nasty."

Then, like the others, he asked for my number and I gave it to him but I started to doubt myself on that one. Would this ever growing legion of pussy worshippers overwhelm me, calling at all hours, taking the spontaneity out of negotiating with a total stranger? The chase and catch was a major part of the fun.

Chad got his act together and went out the door right past Ed. "Hey, thanks buddy. She was a great lay."

I started for the bathroom to clean up but Ed took my wrist and pulled me back on the bed. "C'mon, babe, spread your legs and give me some of that." He was still hard and grabbed me by the ankles and, with Chad's cum on my face, fucked me until he came.

"Well aren't you the beast," I said as he rolled off me.

"Geez, Mara. Watching that guy have his way with you I kind of lost my mind a little bit. I was so fucking aroused l..."

"I liked it."

"You did?"

"Of course, we're having some of the best sex of our married lives. And look at you! You've never fucked me like that...just took me and did what you wanted! Between you and our guests I feel like the hottest girl on the planet! I'm having so much fun."

"I'm glad, babe. Sometimes when you're in the middle of doing some guy I don't even recognize you. You're so nasty and beautiful all at the same time. You're like the perfect wet dream."

"Thank you, dear," I said laughing, "What a lovely compliment."

***

After all the years of Ed's encouraging me to dress sexier I finally felt the part. I finally inhabited the hotwife he wanted me to be. Whether I was with Ed or not, I wanted to be desired everywhere and anywhere I went. Whether that desire was consummated or not became secondary to the chase. Don't get me wrong, I loved taking random cock but just the perpetual, uncontrollable desire by men wanting to fuck me I couldn't get enough of.

***

Ed and I decided that variety was, indeed, the spice of life and so we sought out different bars and clubs for men interested in what we were offering and that was practically anywhere.

As you might imagine, there was no shortage of volunteers and we seemed to have only one interest. We chalked that up to the newness of it all. Going from television every night to hotwife hottie for some horny stud was a seismic shift in our personal lives.

Ed checked in with me frequently, "Are you having fun, Mara?" I asked him the same question. We were going to do this together or our marriage would end. We never said those words but both of us knew this intuitively.

Our fantasies took a different twist since we were acting them out rather than imagining them in our heads. I know the battery life in my vibrator definitely increased since we began talking openly about everything and acting it out.

One morning I asked Ed, "What about multiple guys. I mean, you know this is going to come up at some point.?"

"I know. I've thought about it too. For me, it would be a major turn on but that seems like something we'd have to organize rather than pluck off a bar stool. You'd be into that?"

I smiled, "I...ah...might have had a couple of fantasies about it over the years. Hehe."

"Why, Mara! You naughty girl. You never told me."

"No, but we weren't where we are now."

"Well, I guess I know what to get you for your birthday."

"Oh my god, I'm not sure if I'd know what to do."

Ed started to chortle, "I've got the feeling the guys would help you figure it out."

***

That Friday evening Ed and I took our hobby out to The Captain's Quarters, a lounge in an upscale downtown hotel, a sea of suits, ties and dresses. My purple dress had two key features, a plunging neckline and a slit going up one leg, just this side of decency.

From the heavy front door to the bar I allowed myself the pleasure of being inspected by the women and enjoyed by the men. Ed waited a couple of minutes and followed, finding a stool two down from where I was sitting. Most of the patrons were at tables with one or two others at the bar.

I ordered a drink and smiled at Ed in the mirror on the back of the bar. Trying to be funny he gave me some goofy wave. By our silliness you wouldn't guess that we were there to get me fucked.

About 20 minutes in (yes, I was counting) a guy sat beside me, obviously good looking and monied. "Hi," was all he said. I wondered if that was all he had in his pickup arsenal.

"Hi," I cleverly countered.

"Sorry, I'm Don and I'm nervous as hell sitting next to the most beautiful girl in the room."

Now we were getting somewhere.

He continued. "You probably get a lot of compliments, guys trying to pick you up for a good time?." Then he texted someone on his phone.

"Looks like you have a busy night ahead of you," I said, looking directly at his phone.

"Oh, geez, I'm sorry, that was kind of rude. I was texting my brother."

"Is that what you call her?" I said sarcastically.

No, really. Oh, hell, I'm not doing so well am I?"

I shook my head.

"I know this might be weird but could we start over and I'll try not to be my usual clumsy self?"

He was somewhat charming in his honesty, so..."Sure, give it a shot."

He got off the stool, walked to the entrance, walked back in and sat next to me. "Hi, I'm Don. Mind if I sit next to the most beautiful girl in the room?"

I took his hand. "I'm Mara, nice to meet you."

"Mara, are you here alone?"

Trick question. "Pretty much. My husband likes to give me playdates out on the town."

"Sounds like a generous guy. So I'm safe sitting here?"

"Very."

"He lets you go out, sexy as shit, to get hit on by who knows who and doesn't get angry?"

Putting as much sexy as I could, "He likes it when I have fun with other men."

Large pause here...

"So, Mara, I usually don't hit on married women but you and your situation are irresistible...can I buy you a drink?"

"Absolutely."

I was a little put off when he responded to yet another text. "Sorry about that."

"Girlfriend?" I queried.

"Brother."

"Brother? Did you tell him you were busy?"

"Yes, and he's going to join us. That is if you don't mind."

"What are you talking about?"

Someone brushed against my back and when I turned to see who it was I saw...Don again?

"We thought we'd surprise you," said the new guest who turned out to be an identical twin. "From Don's description you must surely be Mara. Hi, I'm Phil."

"Hi," I eked out, unsure where to go with this revelation. I looked at Ed in the mirror and he gave me the shrug of 'I'm out'. "Let me get this straight, you're both trying to pick me up?"

"That's pretty much it," said Don, "We figured out early on how much fun it was for all concerned so we rarely go out alone."

"I don't know what to say." And I didn't. Was I going to hook up with twins? It seemed bizarre but..."

Phil said, "We hope you'll say yes to something twice as pleasurable." As he spoke he put his arm around the back of my chair and Don brashly put his hand on my knee. "And twice as hot."

It was ironic that Ed and I had just discussed the idea of multiple partners and now this drops into our lap, well, my lap. It wasn't lost on me how handsome they were. I was getting wet and the confusion was being replaced by curiosity.

Don's fingers, his gentle touch in proximity to my pussy, were convincing me that I might enjoy being fucked by twins. Their approach made it evident they'd done this many times, three way experts looking for interested parties.

And all I had to say was, "yes," which I did.

As I said it I looked over at the bartender and the slight smile on his face let me know that Don and Phil were regulars and he'd seen this negotiation play out before.

"Great," said Phil. "Just one thing before we go up to our room. You told me your husband likes you hooking up with other men, maybe you'd like to give him a call. He could join us and watch if that's what he's into."

Heads swung around when Ed answered, "Thanks for the delightful invitation, I'd love to watch my hotwife in action." Everyone laughed and Don bought us another round.

What followed was an almost surreal discussion about sexual preferences, women they had fucked, positions they enjoyed and on and on. Ed was fascinated by their candor and joined in the conversation, first with mostly questions but then he said...

"When I'm out on the road, which is all too often, I meet plenty of tasty treats and a few times I've indulged."

What? He indulged? All of a sudden the banter became a confessional. Naive me never asked about things like that and he never offered. We just didn't talk all that much until recently when we bonded over kinky sex and stopped watching TV.

I wasn't surprised necessarily or was I offended by him cheating on me. Was I supposed to be? It was weird. I just filed it away for the time being, especially considering I was about to happily get nailed by two young men for his viewing pleasure.

As Don talked he got visibly more aroused and his hand started moving up and down my leg. His eyes were locked on me when he said, "Ed, thank you for sharing the exquisite, Mara, with us."

"You're more than welcome but it's always Mara's call. She decides who lights up her pussy. I just sit back and enjoy."

"Enough talk, boys," I cut them off, "I'm very wet and need to be fucked."

Don hurriedly payed the tab and we all followed Phil to the room. Don held my hand all the way there, stopping once to kiss me in the elevator. Phil fondled my ass before the door opened.

Don led us down the corridor while Phil pushed me up against the wall and kissed me.

Ed laughed, "Are we going to make it to the room?"

Don swiped the plastic door key and Phil picked me up and carried me in the room, unzipped my dress and pulled it off of me. I just stood there in my underwear and shoes as they tore off their own clothes and came for me. Naked, I couldn't tell them apart right away. It really didn't matter as they sat me on the bed and stuffed my mouth with their cocks. They were a little rough but I loved it and Ed didn't seem to mind.

"Use me you animals!" I yelled. I found myself wanting to be smothered in their anxious lust. All the sex talk downstairs had gone straight to my pussy

In the midst of frenetically sucking them off I added fuel to the fire by compulsively dirty talking them. "God, I love sucking cock...Ummmmmffffffff..." I made a show of licking the pre-cum from their tips.

12