For Display Only Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of them pulled me by my hair and stood me up, while the other removed my bra and panties and turned me towards Ed, announcing, "We're gonna fuck the shit out of your wife. Enjoy! Put her on all fours, Phil." After he said that the subtle differences became obvious and I could tell them apart again.

They tag teamed me, banging me from behind with considerable punch, their groins slamming my buttocks. Phil liked to spice things up during his turns by shoving two fingers up my cunt and vibrating the heel of his hand against my clit. It drove me nuts and caused me to cum twice. Don jumped in slapping my rear with a small whip that looked like a riding crop. He cracked it across my ass while he fucked me, using the other hand to pull my head back into him.

Phil, so I could be sure to watch, reached into a canvas bag and held up nipple clamps on a chain.

Oh fuck.

He attached them with a devious smile on his face, pretending to pull the chain while Don's cock pumped me repeatedly, his balls slapping my clit.

Don, without missing a beat, picked me up by the waist so I was standing. They bent me over for a spit roast. Phil from behind and Don face fucking me. They never took a break even when Phil deposited an unannounced cum load in my captive pussy. I felt his warmth fill me up.

Don jumped into his brother's sloppy creampie. "Bang me, fucker, I want more cock," I told him. He cracked the crop over my ass, "You like it, bitch!?!" Each smack made me yelp. "Hmm? You like being fucked and whipped?"

"Yes!!"

He ran his hand from my rear to the back of my head and shoved my face into the bed.

"Say it, bitch! Tell me how much you like being fucked and whipped!!"

"I love it!!"

"Say it!!!"

"I love to be fucked and whipped!!!" With those words I came with a monstrous orgasm, "Uhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!," my juices exploding over his cock.

"Bitch does love it!" And with a few more strokes Don roared like a tiger and filled my pussy again, his face red and sweat dripping from his nose. He dismounted quickly, anxiously jerking himself back in the game.

Before I had a chance to move, Phil picked me up off the bed and carried me to a small sofa, the chain still hanging ominously from the nipple clamps attached to my tits.

He sat on the sofa and ordered me to mount his cock. I guided him into my dripping, cum filled pussy. I saw Don reach into the canvas bag but I couldn't see exactly what for.

"Work it, Mara. Make my dick happy." I moved energetically up and down on him. "C'mon, girl, shake that fine ass."

Ed was sitting two feet away from us in an armchair jerking off when there was a knock at the door. Ed reflexively got up, dick still in hand and not a pinch of modesty, answered the door and welcomed the room service guy with his cart right in. When the guy saw me riding Phil's cock he froze, unable to look away.

Ever the gentleman, Ed said, "Stay and watch my wife get seriously fucked if you like." He even pulled up a chair for him. The guy, in a trance and without a word, slowly sat down. Ed poured shots from the bottle on the cart and handed them to everyone. "Here's to Mara's smoking hot box," and we downed the bourbon.

The cold gel on my anus sent a shudder through my body. They were going to double penetrate me and a second later I screamed when Don pushed the head of his cock in my ass and I had the twins fucking me together.

"Oh fuck..." said a masturbating Ed.

They worked me over until an orgasm came out of nowhere and I spasmed. It released all through me. "Uhnnnnnnnnnnnn, fuuuuucccckkk." God it felt so good. About then I noticed room service dude with dick in hand and I said, "Come here, baby, let Mara play with that" He climbed over the back of the sofa and offered up his already hard shaft.

My cheerleader/husband said, "Fuck, Mara, that's beautiful," said my. "Take their cocks, baby! That's my girl."

"I'm cumming," moaned Don. "Fuck yes!," said Phil. Ed got up and came around to the other side of 'room service' and I sucked and jerked him and 'room service'.

As if on cue, the four of them came in all my holes and all over my face. I was awash in cum and swallowed what I could. The room phone rang while I licked 'room service' clean, "That's the manager trying to find me. Thanks...wow." He jumped off the sofa and ran out the door.

"And now dessert," said Don.

"What are you talking about?" I said. There was more after that?

"We got you dessert."

Phil picked me up again and put me on the bed spread eagle. Don reached in the bag and they hand cuffed my wrists to the headboard. WTF? Were they really going to try and fuck me some more?!?

"Dessert...just for you, Mara."

Each of them took one of my legs and went down on me. Their tongues worked my pussy while Phil held the chain to the nipple clamps. I was overwhelmed, both their tongues colliding, focused on nothing but getting me off. "Oh fuck," I kept yelling. One of them stuck a finger up my ass. As it kept building I heard Ed saying, "Holy crap, Mara."

They continued voraciously eating me and the orgasm was growing in my belly. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!!!!" Then...then I had a massive orgasm and as soon as it circulated in my system Phil ripped the chain and the pain mixed with the euphoria gave birth to an incredible climax.

It was impossible to describe, but it felt like my whole body came up off the bed.

***

On the way home in the car we talked endlessly about the twins and their particular brand of sexual debauchery.

"I hope you don't mind but I gave them my number."

"Why would I mind? Tonight was fantastic and I loved it. When they DP'd you I was coming out of my head. I didn't even know if you'd go for something like that."

"You went to get the car and didn't hear this but they are part of a group of men who organize gangbangs with various women and they asked me if I was interested. Ed, I said yes but if you don't want me to do it I won't. They also invited you to either watch or join in if you want."

"My lord, Mara. Why would I not want to watch you take on a gangbang? It's a fantasy I've had forever but I was afraid to bring up anything like that. I've sat in the bathroom and jerked off to that idea too many times to count."

"You know, people have wild fantasies but it doesn't always mean they should be acted on. Sometimes fantasies should probably stay fantasies. With you and I, we seem to be all in. I hope that doesn't hurt our marriage. It's weird. You've had all these sex fantasies since we've been together and I've had similar fantasies and we've been afraid to talk about it."

"I know, babe. I'm just glad we're where we are now, open and honest. I love you."

"By the way," I said, "you've admitted you had other women out on your road trips. Considering the path we're on now I'm not going to ask you anymore about that but from now on if you get the urge and can't resist I want details. We have to keep talking!"

"Yes, you're right and the same with you. Which brings me to the latest news from work. I'll be gone Thursday, Friday and Saturday to wine and dine clients in Chicago. You'll be a good girl while I'm gone?"

"Very amusing, funny boy."

Something very fundamental had happened to me. I had a large helping of uninhibited anonymous sex, endorsed by my own husband, and I loved it. I felt liberated and inclined to say yes to anything as long as I got satisfactorily fucked. So far it was something we both wanted. I hoped it would stay that way.

Oh, and yes, I planned on going out Friday night. Mmmmmmmm.

12