For Display Only Pt. 03

Story Info
Hotwife Mara flys solo and she and Ed host a dinner party.
7.1k words
4.73
6.3k
6

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like light years since I left loneliness behind. My pussy was electric and my options were endless. Ed was out of town and I had plenty of naughty thoughts. We were domesticated sex freaks and most marriages weren't like that even if, in the dark recesses of their minds, they wanted to be.

This was the first day Ed was out of town since we'd begun our hotwife hobby. I thought it would be fun to have a wingwoman but being married with friends who were largely couples cut down the possibilities so I had to fly solo.

Even so, I was pumped up for Friday's adventures. I looked in the mirror and my version of man bait and liked what I had constructed. All monochrome; white button down top, ridiculously short black skirt, black choker, black lace bra showing through the top, black lace thigh highs and black heels. I tossed my long hair to one side and over my shoulder.

I looked like the alluring bad girl on an old '50's film noir movie.

I unbuttoned the top so the bra got center stage, then took a selfie and sent it to Ed. There was a quick text back: 'Oooo, babe, you've got some real Bettie Page action there. Going grocery shopping?'

I texted, 'You're partly right, I am going shopping'

'Naughty, naughty, girl.'

'Just the way you like me. Hey, who's Bettie Page?'

***

I went old school, a tiki bar downtown, the places with a paper umbrella in every drink. I had to park in a city lot about two blocks from my destination. It was just a bit on the sleazy side and I probably shouldn't have gone without Ed but I was feeling just naughty enough and curious enough to take it on myself.

As I walked down the sidewalk to the lounge a car pulled up next to me, lowered the window and an older guy leaned out and yelled, "How much?"

I smiled, "Not for sale," and kept walking.

"Well it oughta be," and he drove off.

Apparently I was dressed perfectly for a sleazy tiki bar.

The interior was a lot larger than it looked from the outside. There was a small combo, a dance floor, a very long bar and ample dining. I asked the hostess if there was room at the bar and she said no but had a two top near the dance floor.

A quick survey and you had plenty of guys at the bar, 50 to 60 range, and my entrance was certainly not lost on them. Most of the tables had older couples, the men with dreams of bedding a twenty something like me, while their wives probably wanted to chase me out with sticks.

What I didn't see coming was the car guy who propositioned me. He plopped down next to me.

"C'mon now, let's stop fooling around, how much?"

"Will you get lost? I'm not a whore!"

He jumped up from the table, "Well you oughta be." And he stormed off.

As soon as he left a guy at the bar who'd been studying my entrance came over. "May I?"

He had manors, good looks, salt and pepper hair with a goatee, a goofy Hawaiian shirt, well built and somewhere in his late fifties.

"Be my guest," I said not sounding especially welcoming, "Anything's better than that last asshole."

"Oh, you mean Larry?"

"You know him?"

"Not very well but he hangs around often looking to spend a sliver of his fortune on a prostitute for the night. He seemed to take a keen interest in you. I'm Tony by the way."

"I'm Mara. You mean he has a lot of money? That guy? "

"Yup. I wouldn't have believed it myself but one night at the bar we were talking and he invited me back to his house for drinks and women. Before we left the bar he made a couple of calls and bought two expensive escorts who were waiting for us when we got to his house, well, it was a mansion. I couldn't believe it."

"What did you do?"

"I don't mean to be crude but, in a nutshell, I drank his booze, fucked his girls and went home."

"That's crazy."

"Crazy but true. Are you suddenly reconsidering his offer? Could be a big payday."

"God no! I'm not a whore. Is that what you think?"

"No, not necessarily, but you're dressed to kill and you're here alone. I'm fairly certain that wasn't by accident. There's not a guy in here who doesn't want the company of a sexy, gorgeous girl like you."

"Does that include you?"

"That definitely includes me and right now I can feel the sting of a hundred arrows in the back because I'm sitting here and they're not."

"You seem to have quite the analytical mind."

He laughed, "I better have, I'm a psychologist."

"Ooo, I think that's sexy," I said intimately, "Go ahead then and analyze me."

"Ahhh, this may be a trap but based on five minutes of knowing you I'd say randomly; out looking for adventure, great legs, exhibitionist, somewhat fearless, oversexed..."

I was giggling like mad as he got precariously close to the truth.

"...married but spouse out of town, did I mention oversexed?, too pretty to be in this place,

actually enjoyed being mistaken for a streetwalker. There, how's that?"

"Pretty good, doc."

"One more thing...you're likely before long to come to my apartment a block from here and have a very good time."

"Um, not sure about the last one..."

"You don't want to see my stamp collection?" Tony motioned over to the server, "Jean, dirty martini, please and a Cosmopolitan for the lady?"

"How did you know what to order for me?" I asked with amazement.

"I took a shot. You looked like a Cosmo girl to me. Care to dance?"

"Yes," I found myself saying readily even though I was a marginal dancer. He was smart, engaging and twice my age but age didn't matter to me at the moment. He made it clear he wanted to take me home and my pussy was coming around to the idea.

As we got up to hit the dance floor, I got a text from Ed, 'Have a good time but be careful. Love you.'

Tony was a very good dancer and made up for my clumsiness by leading me like a pro. By the end of the first song he even had me convinced I knew what I was doing.

He was so damn charming I was falling under his spell. But he was older. What if he couldn't get it up and I had to awkwardly excuse myself from his apartment? What if he fell in love with me and wanted to date? But, no, he knows I'm married so that wouldn't happen. This and many more nutty caution signs were annoyingly running through my head but then it all stopped...

...as he seduced me on the dance floor. The way he held me close made me feel like he was making love to me already. His hand rested on the small of my back, guiding me like I was floating on air. At the end of the dance we came close, face to face and I wanted him to kiss me and I'm pretty sure he wanted to but held back.

When we got back to the table the Cosmo made me ask him why he didn't kiss me? He was caught off guard.

"I really wanted to but didn't want to come off too heavy. We just met and you're married."

"Let me put you at ease then, Tony. I really like you. I think I want to go back to your apartment, now kiss me.

He kissed me so romantically I got weak in the knees. But his following inquiry brought me back to reality.

"Tell me about your husband. Is this some sort of arrangement? I don't get it."

I wasn't surprised. He was older and more concerned with protocol whereas a younger guy wouldn't care if I was married or not. He'd only be thinking of getting in my pants.

"Yes, we have an arrangement. I'm what's referred to as a hotwife. Mostly he shares me with other men and enjoys watching or, as in this case, he knows I'm out sharing myself and I tell him about it in detail later. He's out of town right now."

"I understand. I just didn't want to get beaten in the head with a shovel because I was hitting on you. Actually, I've had a couple of patients in my practice who identified as hotwives and it always fascinates me."

"Did you ever take advantage of them?"

"No, but I'd be lying if I said it never crossed my mind."

Finishing my drink much too quickly I said, "So, Tony, I got very wet out on the dance floor and need you to fuck me immediately or sooner."

"Wow, that's the kind of directness I can appreciate. I'll pay the check at the bar."

As we stood up and he walked away there again was Larry.

"So hot shit, I'll ask again, how much?" He pointed at the bar. "How much are you charging him? Whatever he's paying I'll double it!"

"Not everything's for sale." I reminded him.

"Well, it oughta..."

Tony walked up behind him, "Larry...no." And Larry walked away without a word although he stared at my ass all the way out the door.

Tony held my hand on the way to his apartment, stopping once to kiss me. "This may be the luckiest day of my life."

Right then I got a text from Ed and stopped to read it, 'Hope you're spreading your legs and having fun, my love. I'm back in my room later if you want to share details. LOL'

I showed Tony the text. His eyebrows raised and he said, "Is this like porn for him?"

"Ya, kinda. He just thinks I'm beautiful taking cock. He gets off. However, I wouldn't be surprised if he's fucking his secretary as we speak."

"Well it's kinky as hell but you can tell him I greatly appreciate his generosity."

We got on the elevator and went to the top floor which opened right into his unit. His apartment was fabulous and that I did not expect. Not from some guy in a cheesy Hawaiian shirt.

"Make yourself at home and I'll get us drinks from my bar."

Tony brought the drink tray to the coffee table and turned to kiss me. Our tongues met and I began to get wet again. For the longest time we were lost in the kiss. He eventually started to unbutton my blouse.

"Dancing is what got me here," I said, "how about I dance for you?"

"I'd love it. Wait..." He got up and put on some mood music.

I did the sexiest, slinkiest striptease I could possibly do. I featured my tits and, holding them out to him, applied a tongue to my erect nipples. By the time I got to my G-string he had his pants off and the Hawaiian shirt was history. I stood with my back to him, gazing back over my shoulder with the 'fuck me' look and slipped the lingerie off with my forefingers. I slowly ran both hands over my ass and presented it to him.

He took hold of my hips, spread my ass cheeks and, to my surprise and delight, rimed my asshole. A little shiver ran down my legs.

"Mmmmm, Tony," I moaned, "fuck that feels good."

I noticed he hadn't removed his briefs and with the low lighting I couldn't tell the size of weapon he'd be using on me. I reached back behind my legs and felt for his bulge. It was partially erect, thick and I jerked it.

Still sitting on the couch, he turned me around and sucked my tits. "What can I do more to please you, my beauty?" he asked looking up, shoving two fingers up my now blazingly hot cunt.

"Suck me to fuck me I always say."

He doubled down on sucking my ultra sensitive tits and then jolted my senses as he pinched my nipples.

"Oh, Tony, oh fuck, I'm so ready for you, baby."

He stood up and in one motion shoved me to my knees, dropped his briefs and presented his cock. It wasn't especially long, an average six inches or so, but so big around. I barely got my mouth around it as it stiffened.

"My tight little pussy's gonna scream when you fuck me with this thing."

He helped me to my feet and dragged me to the bar and sat me on the edge of the stool. In one motion he kissed me and filled me with his cock. I leaned back on the bar, my elbows on the counter, as he gave my cunt a workout. "Fuck me, baby, I love it."

The stool wobbled every time he shoved his cock in me, his heels leaving the floor. He paused occasionally to kiss me and then right back to it. Bang, bang, bang. He turned me around for a doggy drill and I manipulated my clit all the way to orgasm. "I'm cummmming, Tony! Fuck me harder! Uhnnnnnn! Love you in me!!!"

He reached up for my tits and like a switch going on my juices covered his cock. At the blistering pace he was fucking me at I didn't see him holding on much longer. A couple more minutes and he'd cum on my ass.

"Well, well, who do we have here?" came the startling sound of someone across the room. It was the voice of a woman. Right away I thought I'd unwittingly stepped in the middle of something unpleasant.

"What are you doing here?" asked an aggravated Tony. "We have an agreement..."

"I figured you'd be at the bar and I could get more of my things." Looking me over she said, "Oh my, you did win the lottery with this one."

I went about gathering my clothes and dressing. "You don't have to go, Mara. Gloria was just leaving."

"So he didn't tell you about me? We were married a long time until I got honest with myself and admitted I liked girls better than I liked him. From what I can see I don't want you to go either. Wow. I could eat you for breakfast, lunch and dinner."

"Gloria! Please leave!"

"Mara, if I applied my tongue to that rockin' pussy you'd leave here even happier than you already seem to be."

"Gloria..." he mildly protested.

I stopped dressing to listen to her offer.

Now, dear reader, I know some of you are thinking get the rest of your clothes and out of the line of fire between these two. On the other hand, many of you already know I lack an off switch. Well...

She was a very attractive woman and the thought of her going down on me made me damp. And I was an explorer wasn't I?

"Well, Gloria," I said, "Tony and I have some unfinished business but I'm also a bit excited by your interest. How about you both can have me, that is if you can learn to play together."

They looked at each other and back at me and jokingly shook hands. They both got up and took the clothes out of my hands and removed whatever I'd put back on.

"The bed," said Tony and I followed. Gloria stripped down as we headed for their sexual sandbox. To be honest, except in my imagination, I'd never had sex with a woman so I laid on my back and let them have their way,

Like wolves, they devoured my body. Tony resumed fucking me like a crazy man and Gloria, after kissing me, straddled my face. "Make me cum, honey, and I'll return the favor." I ate her pussy and she moaned her approval, "Yes, yes, yes!" I may have been inexperienced but I knew what my pussy liked and applied it to Gloria.

After ten minutes she was soak and wet and ready to cover my face with her cum. She got louder and louder as my tongue found her hotspots. "Fuuuuuuucccckkkkkk," she screamed, her sloppy wetness dripping down my cheeks. "Oh fuck, yes, you little vixen."

Gloria dismounted with a kiss and as Tony fucked me Gloria went about teasing my body, kissing me more, licking my tits and sucking my fingers and toes. She ran her tongue down my chest to my clit as Tony kept at it. They were overwhelming my system and I came again.

"Turn doggy, I wanna cum." I got on all fours and we were once again where we were when Gloria came on the scene. Tony was driving me hard. Gloria went to the nightstand drawer and pulled out a butt plug and unceremoniously jammed it in my ass. I squealed.

"Like that, my beautiful bitch?"

"Oh god!!!!!!!" I orgasmed again.

Without warning, Tony blew his cum on my buttocks, "Uhnnn, uhnnn, ummmmmmmm..."

As he stepped back satisfied, Gloria removed the plug and put me on my back once again, cum still stuck to my rear. She crawled up my body leaving a trail of kisses and touches. Then she slid back down to my well used pussy and told me to, "just relax and let it cum, pretty one."

Tony sat back and watched Gloria furiously eat me out. OMG! She released an orgasmic tidal wave in me. "Oh...oh shit, oh fuck, oh fuck, ummmmmm!!!" She didn't stop for a long time, her tongue was everywhere while her right hand reached back to massage her own clit.

When she came she blissfully looked up, our eyes met and she climbed back up and we wrapped our legs between each other, our pussy's touching.

As she circled my nipples with her forefinger, "Fuck, I'm cumming again," I said urgently.

She humped me harder and again the ambrosia swept across my naked body and I screamed. After that we stopped out of sheer exhaustion. We were sweaty, breathing hard and she was stroking my hair.

"I think we all need a drink," I said.

"I'll get right on it," said Tony as he went out to the bar. "French Gimlet, honey?"

"Yes."

"He called you, honey." I noticed.

"Probably reflex," she laughed. "I know he still loves me and I love him. I just needed to move in another direction."

"For what it's worth, Ed, my husband, and I were getting seriously disjointed. I was so alone all the time and we were losing each other completely. One night when I couldn't stand it anymore I was on my way out the door to find attention elsewhere when he unexpectedly came home. I think he knew what I was about to do. That night he got his hotwife and I get more attention than I know what to do with."

"Where is he now?"

"Work trip but we've been texting and he knows I'm here. He asked me to call him later and tell him everything."

The three of us talked and imbibed for the next hour until Gloria said she was going home. Realizing we were in the same parking ramp we decided, for safety reasons, to walk together.

As we walked the block to the ramp she asked to see me again and I said as much as I loved our fun I was trying to keep my adventures to single encounters for now.

"It's just a matter of excitement," I explained.

She stopped and kissed me, saying, "Are you sure you don't want to swing my direction?"

"Not for now, Gloria, but you never know."

Right then a car I recognized all too well pulled up next to us, "How much for both of you?!"

***

When Ed got home Sunday afternoon we sat in the living room talking about our Saturday night. To avoid being in two minds we decided to have a cellphone free evening. So our mutual whereabouts were an unknown until now.

"You first," I said.

He laughed, "Okay...well we had a great dinner with the client. He came with a woman we assumed was his wife although he only introduced her as Grace. She was a stunning girl and Jeff, my trip partner in crime, kept looking at her while the client, Dominic, was talking. I kicked Jeff under the table.

"She didn't say much while the three of us blabbed on about work.Then the ever too inquisitive, Jeff, asked Grace, 'So what do you do?' In total surprise that she's addressed in the conversation she looked at Dominic, thought for a second then, 'I'm sort of a goodwill ambassador.'

"We all laughed, only vaguely understanding what we were laughing about, and as Jeff started to talk to her again I whacked him in the shin once more. By now it was clear to me that Dominic's 'date' was an escort. But that made me laugh to myself because of your Larry story."

"So that was your night?"

"Basically, yes. However, Jeff fared a little better. It seems that Grace was a gift of entertainment from the client and about one AM, according to Jeff, she came to my room, knocked on the door and got no response because I was sleeping hard. Then she went down to Jeff's room and the rest is suck and fuck history."

"Oh my poor baby! So you never got to play with Grace?"

"Not only that but I had to listen to Jeff talk about her all the way home."

"My poor, poor, baby. Awwww. How about your Mara makes you feel better? I'll let you fuck me while I tell you about my Saturday night."

"That would really help," he chuckled.

We scurried off to the bedroom leaving a trail of clothes on the floor and as he eased his cock in me..."Saturday I was feeling tired so I ordered in."

"Ordered in?"

"Ya, I called Danny, the bartender from the roadhouse, and he came over about the same time Grace was knocking on your door...and he brought a friend..."

***

The next morning at breakfast Ed told me he invited three young couples from work over for a dinner party Saturday night. "I'm sorry to spring this on you last minute but here's the good news. I'm having the dinner catered so you won't have to cook. Just tidy up and I'll help you with that."

12