For Display Only Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What made you decide this? And without asking me I might add."

"Oh we keep having these dopey arguments about who's got the sexiest wife and, of course, I know it's you but Paul suggested we have a party with everyone together and vote."

"This sounds like something teenagers would come up with. And you're hosting? What the fuck, Ed?"

"These couples are in their early twenties so you're not far off. I don't know, I just said yes."

"And all the other wives agreed to this?"

"Apparently."

"And how will it be determined who's the sexiest?"

"I don't know...yet."

"Sounds real thought out," I said as sarcastically as possible. "Sounds like a bunch of morons combining their minimal brain power to come up with a stupid idea."

"Good point. You know, I'm gonna call this off. You're right, it's silly."

"No, no, no, I gotta see this. If the other girls go along with this train wreck then I'm in too."

It dawned on me that we could have a nice dinner while the brain trust carried on their contest. I called the other wives and suggested we humor them and enjoy the evening. Everyone liked my approach except Carrie who thought it was demeaning to pit us against each other with some imaginary standard. "This is the kind of shit they kick around at work all the time." Even so, she agreed to come.

When Ed got home Tuesday night he told me that Paul was in charge of the questionnaire and would MC after dinner. It would be like a pageant sort of thing. As it got closer to Saturday I started having trepidations myself. I didn't really want to admit that I was a hotwife for the benefit of Ed's coworkers. It just seemed weird and private.

By the time I got to Saturday I was more than a little nervous. As instructed by Ed I dressed hyper sexy as, I assumed, all the girls would. We laid out the food, tidied the place up and got ready to host.

First through the door was Carrie and her husband, Paul. For a reluctant participant she was dressed so hot I was surprised she didn't spontaneously combust. A deep blue spandex dress that hugged her fabulous curves and black heels had Ed's eye.

Betsy and Lorenzo followed and finally Suzanne and Cal, who lived only a block away. Ed had told me the stories he'd heard about Suzanne being a bit promiscuous but it was, so far as he knew, just rumor. I'd have time to do some digging before dinner.

Cal couldn't take his eyes off me and went on about anything just to remain in my orbit. Suzanne, on the other hand, had Ed's devoted attention. She was a compact hottie with curves in all the right places.

We put out gummies and joints besides the standard cocktail requests. The conversation was lively and got more disjointed (excuse the pun) and suggestive as the weed took hold. A lot of incidental touching and laughing.

By dinner time everyone was pretty toasted and ate their meal like they'd been rescued from a remote island. Carrie, not realizing we had it catered, complemented me on my culinary skills. I was so high I accepted her compliments as an amused Ed gave me one of his shit eating grins.

I sat at one end of the table and Ed at the other. On either side of me were Lorenzo and Cal and both of them took some liberties touching their legs to mine. I got the message. I chalked up his misbehavior to the weed but Cal took it up a notch by briefly resting a hand on my thigh. He waited for a response that I refused to give him. It was too early for what he had in mind.

Ed suggested we retire to the living room and settle the question as to who had the sexiest wife.

"Do we have to?" complained Carrie but a little mind altering joint or two and she was working that spandex.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen," announced Paul, "and welcome to Ed's living room and the first annual 'Who's Got The Sexiest Wife?' pageant!"

"I realize that this is a highly subjective competition but I think the winner could be so sexy she would steal votes from other husbands. At any time a contestant may drop out of the competition, no question asked. I've given the husbands anonymous score cards so they can score each segment and contestant from one to five.

"Okay, let's introduce our competition and have a little runway walk. First up, my gorgeous wife, Carrie!"

Carrie played it campy and exaggerated her hip movement. Everyone clapped and cheered her on as she took another hit off her joint.

"Next, Lorenzo's wife, Betsy!"

Betsy's walk was more of a slightly embarrassed tease if there is such a thing. She dressed like a pin-up girl, very wholesome on the outside, secretly sexy on the inside. Polite applause but obvious interest from Ed who was so into her he forgot to applaud.

"And next, Cal's wife, Suzanne!"

Suzanne was an out and out petite hot shit. Barely 5 feet if that, she had a tight body that demanded your attention regardless of your orientation. I thought, there's your winner of this idiot contest, right there. Even I was getting a boner watching her stop and turn to walk back, that killer butt hypnotic. To top it off she was cute as hell with her brown haired bob and perky tits that didn't need a bra. She was the only one with the nerve to wear a bustier under a completely open shirt to a dinner party.

Cal and Suzanne were the only ones of the group over thirty according to Ed who originally thought they were younger. I liked her. I didn't know her sexual preferences but she had balls of steel. How I divined this through minimal conversation I didn't know. Intuition?

"Next up, Ed's wife, Mara!"

I gave it my sexy all. I knew I already had admirers in the group so I worked it but good. I posed like a model and put all the 'fuck me' into it I could. There was a long silence punctuated eventually by Suzanne's cat call. I heard Lorenzo say under his breath, "Wow."

"And now the question and answer portion of the contest. I will ask the same question to all of you and take your time answering:

"You're stuck on a remote island with ten good looking men and they've made it clear that the only way to get off the island is to have sex with all of them. What do you do and why?"

Carrie, totally annoyed, "What a stupid question, Paul!"

"Nevertheless, that's the question," said an equally annoyed Paul. "Okay, Carrie, you're first. Would you like me to read the question again?"

"Oh god, no. Alright, I wouldn't have sex with all of them...maybe one or two out of boredom. I'd learn to like coconuts and make shit out of them. Then I'd wait for you to find me in a speedboat and if you didn't I'd kick your ass when we got home."

We all howled and even Carrie started laughing. It's best to note that everyone was getting completely stoned and laughing at everything.

"Okay, next up is Suzanne."

She thought for a second, "Why would I want to leave the island? It sounds like Shangri-La. I'd have everything I needed."

Well the guys were licking their chops over that answer. She ran her fingers through her hair. You could hear a pin drop.

"Okay. Mara?"

Capitalizing on the mood, I spoke softly and sensually. I was so high I stopped editing myself and simply said the truth.

"Well first I'd be sad because Ed wouldn't be there and he likes to watch...but, of course I would fuck them all but only one a day so it would last longer."

If a look could fuck a woman, Lorenzo would have done me at least 3 times by then.

"Our final contestant, Betsy!"

"Gee, it's hard to follow that last one. Anyway, I'd explain to the men why I should get home to my husband. They'd understand because I'm convincing and earnest but just in case they still wanted me I would do them all at once so I could get home sooner."

"You mean a gangbang?" asked a surprised Paul.

"Yes, if it sped things up. I don't like coconut."

This cracked up everybody and I thought Ed was going to have a seizure. Betsy had this odd charm, she appeared self effacing and unaware of her powers. Nevertheless, she had powers. I could tell Ed was quite smitten.

"And now," announced Paul, "the final portion of the pageant, the lingerie competition."

"The lingerie fucking what?"

"C'mon, Carrie. We don't have swimsuits so we're doing lingerie. We're just having fun. Do you want to quit?"

"No, but you're still a dope."

"Alright, contestants, in this final judging you need to strip down to your underwear and strut your stuff. First up, Mara!"

I tried to explain, "But I'm only wearing a G-string and a push up bra."

"That just increases your chances of winning," said smart ass Paul. Ed was laughing hysterically.

Pleading my case, "Let me go change."

"Sorry, Mara, that wouldn't be fair to the other girls who don't have bedrooms with them. Go with whatcha got."

"Okay..." I said, stepping out of my sheer top and mini skirt with zippers on either side. And there I stood in bra, G-string and heels. I took a different approach to the runway this time, walking to each judge and posing for him. The last, Paul, I posed with my back to him and bent over, a clear shot of my genitalia. He fumbled his clipboard and dropped it.

"Oh my god...okay...next up is Suzanne!"

Suzanne, in bra and panty set, took my lead and posed for each guy and when she got to Paul she flashed her pussy just to dick with him.

"Okay...okay," he said, clearly rattled and using the clipboard for lap cover. "Could I have a glass of water?"

Everyone was laughing and teasing him.

He croaked out the next introduction, "Ahem...and now my delightful wife, Carrie."

Carrie took a slightly different approach. She looked beautiful and classy but as she got to the first guy she unhooked her bra and flashed her tits and, continuing around holding up her bra, displayed her girls for each one. She put them right in their faces and Lorenzo briefly touched them. "Oooo, bad boy," she coo'd. When she got to Paul she said, "You may never see them again." We assumed she was kidding.

"Last in our parade of beauties, our blonde cutie, Betsy."

Betsy still had her clothes on. "I better skip this part you guys."

"Oh I hope not," pleaded Paul

She looked around the room, the women curious, the men excited. There was something about her naïveté that made the group anxious to see her naked.

"I have a slight problem. I'm not wearing any underwear." She quickly flipped up the hem of her skirt in back and sure enough...

"The way I read the rules..." started Paul.

"You mean the rules your dick made up?" interrupted Carrie.

"The way I read the rules, and the way we've applied them to the other girls, you wear what you have and if that's nothing, well..."

"Well, okay."

She pulled apart the knot in her midriff top that acted as support for her ample and glorious bosom. But what was truly remarkable was how they kept their shape even though they were natural. How did I know that? She figured we'd wonder so, "FYI, girls, they're all me."

Then she lowered the pleated mini skirt over her shapely hips and past her shaved pussy. Completely nude one couldn't help but be attracted to her perfection and humble personality. At the point she reached Ed the look on his face had me concerned that he'd embarrass himself and leap on her in front of everyone.

"Alright then," a dazed Paul said trying to gather himself, "Our judges will give me their ballots and we'll declare a winner although I'd have no problem with a tie."

Tick, tick, tick...

"Okay, the votes have been tabulated and I'm ready to announce a winner of 'Who's Got The Sexiest Wife'. The winner is.............Betsy!!!"

Suzanne comically yelled, "I was robbed!"

I played along, "Fix, fix, fix!!!!"

Carrie: "I know the head judge. As crooked as they come!"

Then, as a single unit, we all hugged Betsy and congratulated her.

Then the three runners up went back after the boys again. "No sex for a month!!" We had fun with that for awhile and the gathering turned into a great party as we imbibed and laughed for another two or three hours. Lorenzo and Ed talked for some time in the corner. Finally it slowly broke up couple by couple. We all vowed to do it again.

Except that Lorenzo and Betsy didn't leave and we all sat down. I offered a nightcap as a way to end it and Lorenzo spoke. "I know that Betsy and I had a wonderful time but, after talking with Ed, maybe we could make it even better. Could I be frank, Mara?"

I was tired but what could I say?

"Through this entire night I haven't been able to take my eyes off you. I touched you at dinner because I couldn't stop myself. Betsy and I are forever but we allow each other to act on our desires."

"You're swingers?" I asked suddenly awake.

"Yes, and you're husband tells me you're a hotwife."

"Yes, I sort of gave that away in the game."

"Or maybe you wanted the men to know."

"Yes, maybe..." By now my pussy was screaming fuck me as it often did and he looked like the most desirable man on the planet. I felt like such a slut. He was right, I wanted them to know.

"Your husband wants my Betsy. Betsy told me she wants him. I want you and from the look of you right now I believe you want me, is that right?"

"Yes," I said, looking at Ed and he nodding.

"Then come over here, Mara." He stood up and I came to him. Ed wasted no time and had his pants to his knees and Betsy dropping to hers.

Lorenzo came around behind me, "While I take off your clothes I want you to watch Betsy suck your husband's cock. Mmmmm, look at how Betsy swallows his cock."

He grabbed me with one hand around my throat and one hand ripped open my blouse.

"Now, while your husband fucks my wife who do you belong to?"

"You," I said, "I belong to you." He unzipped my miniskirt and yanked it to the floor along with my G-string.

"You have one spectacular ass, Mara. Mmmmm, I'm gonna pound that ass."

Surrendering myself completely, "Do whatever you want with me."

"That's my girl." From behind he reached around and fondled my breasts and kissed my neck. Still in his pants I could feel his already hard cock moving up and down against my butt.

I watched as Ed entered Betsy and joyfully went about fucking her. I could understand better why he liked to watch me take it from another man. It was turning me on, every inch of her magnificent body giggling to his thrusts.

"Do you like the show?" he asked.

"Oh fuck, yes."

He turned me toward him, "Now suck my cock, Mara."

"Yes." I took his pants down. He took them the rest of the way and lost his shirt. I went after his cock hungrily, punctuated by licking his balls and shaft. Having serviced more and more men I had gotten to be a competent deepthoat cocksucker. Not something you'd put on your resume but a skill nonetheless.

As I came up for air I looked over at Ed banging away on Betsy and realized that what felt odd about it was that as often as he'd watched me, I'd never seen him have sex with another woman. He was so excited he knocked the lamp off the end table.

Lorenzo picked me up by the neck again and dragged me to the dining room table. Clearing the top of used plates and whatever else from our dinner with one sweep of his arm, he put me back on the table and penetrated me.

I reached down with one hand and jerked my clit with the vision of Lorenzo pounding away at my box and to his right Ed's ass driving hard into Betsy in the other room. The arousing visual put me over the top and I came.

"Yes!!!!!! Fuck me good and hard!"

Lorenzo pounded away at my kitty like a mad man, staring into my eyes. The table shook and a droplet of sweat fell on my chest. In the midst of his onslaught I pushed up my tits towards him and he bent over me and sucked them. "Oh, fuck, yes that feels so good," I said, encouraging him.

Abruptly he withdrew and immediately began eating my cum soaked cunt. His tongue darted in and out of my hole and he pushed his thumb into my ass. I held the sides of his head. He went at it for awhile until "Oh, damn, Lorenzo...uhnnnnnnnnnn, mmmm, fuuuccckk," and I laid lady cum over his face.

Lorenzo rapidly put me face down on the the table

From the living room were the high pitch sounds of Betsy climaxing and telling Ed to cum in her mouth. For some reason I wanted to see his cum cross luscious lips.

Where he held me down was right next to the kitchen and I looked back as he grabbed an apron from its hook and slipped it over my head and around my neck. He choked me while he vigorously fucked me until his cock swelled and pumped his hot load in my pussy. Surely Ed had told him I was on the pill or he assumed it after finding out I was a hotwife.

When Lorenzo helped me up off the table I smiled at Ed and Betsy sitting comfortably post coitus on the couch. We joined them in small talk and they finally left around midnight. Ed and I put the broken house back together the best we could and debriefed as usual.

"Well," I said, "you had a unique way of congratulating the contest winner."

Laughing, he said, "Ya, I'm not sure who got the best of that contest. I feel like the winner."

"Was she good?"

"Very."

"So, now we're swingers too?"

"Maybe we're just explorers."

"Sexplorers!"

"Yes, babe, that's what we are."

"You don't think that's just a cute euphemism for sick, debauched weirdos do you? I mean, I love being your hotwife. I love showing off my body for other men I don't even know. I love them wanting me. I love fucking them so you can watch me. I love all that but am I supposed to love it this much?"

He put his arms around me. "Here's how I see it. Couples find common interests and they enjoy those things together. It's what strengthens their bond. It can be any number of things; cooking, skiing, pets, whatever. Ours happens to be sex and if that sex deviates from what is considered the norm, who cares? Were not hurting anyone and, in fact, we're making a lot of guys deliriously happy. Frankly I'm glad we found ourselves because watching TV all the time wasn't quite doing it. We enjoy this brand of sex and, speaking for myself, I'm having the most fun of my life. There'll be plenty of time for TV and other things when we get much older and the plumbing goes to shit."

"You're right. Well said. Now, wanna watch TV before we go to bed?"

"Absolutely."

12