For Display Only Pt. 05

Story Info
Mara learns darts at the pub, scores big in the parking lot.
5k words
4.57
4.9k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continued from For Display Only Pt. 04, Mara's all sports weekend!)

"Fuck darts."

That was my new mantra for Saturday night. Fuck bowling on Friday, fuck golf the next day and now fuck darts. But damn if those outings didn't get me laid and give Ed some pleasurable viewing as new friend, Dennis, manhandled my petite pussy on the bowling alley lane.

I had no choice but to go along with Ed to the nearby English style pub for a scintillating evening of darts and ale.

"Fuck darts."

I dressed simply: short yellow sundress, lovely red lace bra and panty set underneath, black lace thigh highs and heels with ankle straps (catnip for men). Bowling and darts shared a common fashion attraction for men standing at the right angle; in both cases a short dress tended to ride up when either rolling or throwing.

However, because I enjoy giving a certain amount of good natured grief to Ed I came out of the bathroom with "Fuck darts."

"You'll change your tune once some well hung bloke takes an extreme interest in you and plants his bobber in your sniffle."

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know, I just made it up," he said, laughing at himself.

"Fuck darts."

***

It was a busy Saturday night at the pub and forget finding an empty barstool, just hunting down a table was a chore and people were still coming in.

When did fucking darts become so popular? Or was it just the beer?

As we surveyed the room there was only one choice, stand behind the bar until a table opened up. Ed went to get us in the queue for darts which I would inevitably suck at. While Ed was checking out the competition I was approached by a young guy who introduced himself as Eli, probably college age I thought, who asked me if I'd like to join he and two buddies at a table in the corner of the room. Three guys and me. To begin with I liked the odds.

"We need a fourth for the team," he said.

"Seriously, Eli, you don't want me on your team. I'd just be the weakest link," I said, trying to save them from a sure loss. Ed looked over and could easily see I was being picked up and kept his distance. He nodded so I said, "Sure, but I don't want to hear any complaining if I miss the board completely."

"Believe me," he smiled, "none of the guys is concerned about how good you are at darts."

That pretty much summed up my recruitment. Pretty girl, freshly minted testosterone and, oh ya, darts. They never even asked if I was there alone. Their hormones willed it to be so.

"Hi, boys, I'm Mara."

Ed kept track of me and eventually lucked into a barstool not far from our table. He had that 'I'm going to enjoy this' look on his face.

In my estimation, my admirers were barely breaking the legal drinking age, maybe twenty-two at best and nervously in awe at landing my more mature company.

"Hi, Mara," they said in unison and then sat there with goofy smiles on their faces.

I broke the silence, "And what are your names?"

"Oh, sorry," said one of them, "I'm Travis."

"And I'm Henry," said the other.

"I'm with the community college," said Travis. "These fine friends of mine are grad students from elsewhere."

Having fun with them, "So what made you think I'd make a good darts teammate?"

"Weeellllll, I'm not sure you'd want to know that conversation."

"It wouldn't be because I'm pretty, dress sexy, your dicks probably stood at attention when I walked in the door and right now you don't give a shit about darts because you're hoping to hell you can have me later, either individually or as a group?"

If I had a mic I could have dropped it.

Stone silence. They began to look at each other, giggle a little and then Travis said, "Ahhhh, ya, to be honest that's pretty much what we were talking about. You sat down with three horny guys, what can I say?"

"Great! Now let's play darts," I said enthusiastically.

"They just called me for the pairs," said Travis. "Come on, Mara."

"What, me?"

"I'll help you, come on."

He was so sweet the way he asked I could hardly say no. He carefully put his arm around me and we were off. "You seem like a nice guy."

"I've found," he said sounding professorial, "that if you really want something you'll never get it by being an asshole."

"I'm assuming that something is me."

"I'd be a fool not to try."

"I must say, your voice is very persuasive. Instead of taking notes you should be a professor."

"I am a professor."

While I digested that bit of news we met out opponents. In an all too short time of whispering in my ear the down low basics he ended the tutorial with, "Just do your best and try for the double and triple rings." When it was my turn to throw the three darts I put up a modest score but I was mostly proud of the fact that I managed to neither hit the wall behind the board or impale some innocent bystander.

Before my next turn, Travis helped me with my stance, physically moving my front leg and, just so I wouldn't forget his ultimate intentions he patted my ass, "Go get 'em, Mara." Again, I scored a few points but exclaimed proudly that we were still way ahead. That, of course, made everybody laugh as Travis explained that accumulated scores were 'subtracted' from the starting score of 301 and in actuality we were losing.

Oh.

I realized no one had gotten a bullseye. "What's that worth?" I asked him.

"Fifty for the very middle, that's called a double bull and the next ring out is a single bull worth twenty five."

"I'm going to do the middle one," I declared confidently to the amusement of the other players. I was aiming so hard that I didn't put any mustard on the throw and my first dart fell to the floor.

"Shit."

I was getting a little intense about the game and instinctively went to retrieve my dart. When I bent over my sundress rode way up and the world got full view of my panties. I wanted to flash my panties to some guy but not in the middle of darts. The opposing team began applauding.

Travis reached out and took my hands when I came back, "Just relax and visualize the dart landing smack dab in the middle." Then, without warning, he kissed me. "That's for good luck."

Gathering my composure, I aimed and once again planged the dart off the board.

"Fuck."

I was so pissed for my final throw I put some unnecessary mojo on the thing and nailed the bull dead center. It was pure luck but everybody was so excited, even the opposing team. Travis took me in his arms and kissed me again, this time adding a little tongue. Ed stood and applauded.

"Let's go outside," he said taking me by the hand.

"But the game's not over."

"I don't care, I want you and I want you now."

He took me over to what I assumed was his car, a low slung sporty model, and laid me back on the hood. The car was in the shadows but not invisible.

He feverishly unzipped me out of my sundress and underwear and all of a sudden I was naked from the thighs up and his pants were down. With no assistance necessary he was in me and, to the delight of passersby, was pumping the hell out of my pussy and my heels were knocking against the grill.

I did love being fucked in public. A few guys stopped to enjoy the view, "Fuck her good, buddy." A couple stopped to watch and the woman said, "I want you to fuck me like that when we get home."

Ed was in my sight line a few cars back but what got me hotter than a summer's day in the equator was a guy standing close behind Travis.

He had long, wavy black hair and the most incredible steel blue eyes. He stood with his face in a sliver of light and when we locked on to each other I could feel his deep craving, his all consuming lust. It felt like it was he who was fucking me and triggered an orgasm that lifted my waist off the car hood.

A look of satisfaction fell across the stranger's face like he knew what he'd done and he walked away into the pub. I had to know who he was. I desperately wanted to run after him. It took an effort to get myself back to the fuck at hand.

"So this is where you went to," said a voice in the darkness. "I've got next." It was Eli.

"What am I," I asked, "a dispensary? Pussy for all?"

Still banging nonstop, Travis looked up, "Yes, or you would have said no a long time ago."

"Hey," said another voice, "save some for me." It was Henry.

Travis was right. I just spread my legs for them and let my body fall into the sublime gangbang, the three of them using me and me using them. Henry fondled my tits and Eli climbed up on the hood and presented his cock to me. I gladly took him in my mouth as one of many orgasms swelled inside me.

Travis could hold back no longer and, with a deep growl, pulled out and shot his cum nearly to my chin. Eli climbed off the car and told me to stand up and put my hands on the hood. He penetrated me and ran his fingers over my buttocks like he was polishing a trophy. "Fuck, you're a beauty."

Henry squatted down underneath my jiggling tits and sucked them. "Twist my nipples till I hurt," was always my constant request but he hesitated, "Do it!" and I gasped as he followed my direction. The pain/pleasure cocktail caused me to cum without fail.

Eli pulled out and shot a stream, "Oh fuck, Mara," hitting me in the back and partially on the car hood. He stepped back and pridefully looked at his work still stroking himself.

Henry had been patient but now the wait was over. He put me on my back once again and rammed his stiff pole in me while Travis put his cock in my mouth to recharge. They were oddly in sync and my body moved in perfect rhythm with them. I came again.

Ed was standing just outside their field of vision, mostly because their only interest was right in front of them and apparently there was no worry about the police being called or one of the patrons complaining to management.

One guy walking by genuinely asked if I was okay. Ever the wiseass I said, "I'd say yes. They seem to enjoy my company." He watched for a few minutes and then went inside, grinning and shaking his head.

Henry was the smallest of the men but his energy and passion more than made up for his lack of stature. What's the line from that old song, 'It ain't the meat it's the motion'? Well Henry had the motion and while his hands held me behind my knees, his cock drilled my pussy to ecstasy and the car rocked. "I'm cumming, Mara," he said.

"Me too, baby. Bang me and shoot your cream on my body."

That was all the dirty talking encouragement he needed. He hit my cunt a few more times, then pulled out and his warm spunk jumped up to my tits. "Fuck, Mara, you're amazing."

"I like to play."

Apparently we weren't quite finished. As I went to get off the car, Travis put a hand on my chest. Easing me back down, he took a handful of my hair and jerked off until he splattered my face with cum. "One for the road," he said. It was mostly on my mouth and I scooped it in and licked my fingers.

"Shit, I've never fucked a girl like you, Mara. You're just so nasty good. Please tell me you're staying longer at the pub. Maybe we can go back to my place."

"You guys go ahead," I said, "I'll be in soon."

They walked away together fist pumping and congratulating themselves on their conquest. I, on the other hand, was a mess. I certainly couldn't go back in like they left me. My hair, my makeup, half dried cum everywhere.

"Looks like you need some help," said the reassuring voice of Ed.

Thinking of everything he used a damp bar towel he swiped from inside to clean the cum off me.

Ed, my partner in slime.

"Did you have fun, baby doll?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, yes, I really like gangbangs. Every sensor in my body is on fire."

"I'll try and rekindle the heat with my golf buddies."

"Ed, who the fuck are you? There can't be another mate like you in the world. You do understand how fucking kinky this all is?"

"Yup."

"You do understand that strangers are fucking the hell out of me? I still can't believe this serves both our needs. I keep waiting for you to dump your slut of a wife."

"Can't do that."

"But why?!?"

"We're enjoying our lives...that's all that matters. Not all marriages can say that. watching you fuck other men let's me thoroughly enjoy your immense beauty. It's like a...I've never put it in words but you're like a gorgeous painting in action. Does that make any sense?"

"Thanks for helping me clean up. I'm presentable enough to make it to the restroom for the final touches."

"So you want to stay longer?"

"Yes, if you don't mind."

"You mean the tall guy with the long black hair?"

"How did you know?"

"I read the expression on your face. He's still in there."

"Ed, sometimes I don't believe you're real."

"And you want to invite him home and fuck him in our bed."

"Yes."

We walked back in the pub to the calls of my gangbang group to rejoin them. I smiled and waved on the way to the restroom. Ed reclaimed his barstool having left his beer and car keys to save his spot.

I hadn't seen the black haired man when we came in but when I came out of the restroom I spotted him right away, in the far corner by the door. I half expected there to be a woman sitting with him but he was alone.

I walked straight to his table and right past my banger's imploring me to sit with them.

"May I?" was all I said. I had a strange feeling of already knowing him. He smiled.

"Of course. You're the girl I met on the way in," he said.

"Yes, but we didn't meet."

"Not formally but we definitely met."

"Yes, I guess so," I said, realizing how much I wanted him to rip my clothes off and....

It was rare to find a man who I was sure could make me beg but here he was. Even our silence was comfortable.

"I'm Mara."

"I'm Max."

I did not sit across from him but very close to him, something I normally would leave to a man pursuing me. But in this case I was the hunter who wanted to be caught. My gangbang contingent had given up, plainly seeing I had moved on.

The two of us were so absorbed in our physical attraction there was almost no conversation. The trance was broken when I asked what he did for a living.

He put his glass down on the table, "I'm a painter."

What? Houses, interiors?"

"No. Commercial. I do art work for various companies and clients."

"Sounds interesting."

"Not really. I'm in love with what I paint personally. That's my passion."

"And that is?"

"Women."

"Ahhh."

"So, Mara. You sought my company for a reason and I wanted you to find me. I wonder if we're of the same mind."

He placed his hand on my thigh and slowly moved underneath my dress.

I was lost in his touch, "Mmmmmm, ahhhhh."

He moved his fingers closer. The way he did it was so erotic and then with his middle finger he touched my wetness. "Ohhhh my god."

I looked around the room for recognition of what he was doing. He slid into my panties and touched my clitoris. I shook.

Travis was staring at us and Ed was in the moment but I couldn't be sure whether they could see what he was doing or not, the shadows masking the act.

"Do you want me to fuck that beautiful body of yours?"

At this point I would have said yes to anything.

"Yes...yeesss"

Then my mood had a whiplash timeout. "What about your husband?"

"How did you..."

"I'm observant; your wedding ring and he saw you get gangbanged in the parking lot. Not to mention he's been watching us since you sat down."

I always forgot my ring.

"He...he likes to watch," I said, "and I like it when he watches me."

He pushed his middle finger in my pussy and I stiffened.

"Mara, I'm incredibly hot for you right now. I want you to come with me to my home. Your husband may or may not decide to follow us. I hope he's used to this because I might like to get a little rough on you. How does that sound?"

"Yes."

"When we're finished and my cum is hanging from your scrumptious lips I want you to sit for a painting immediately after I've fucked you."

"Yes." It was so erotic, the idea of painting me.

He took his hand away from my pussy, put some cash on the table and got up, extending a hand to me. I went and told Ed the plan and he should follow in our car.

Max and I left together and on the drive over to his place I leaned over and retrieved his cock and pleasured him. "If you go any harder on that we'll never make it there," he said.

"Not many men complain about my blowjobs."

He laughed, "I believe that."

He held my hand through the entire trip, often looking over at me with those eyes, those eyes that brought me to orgasm. I touched the side of his face and kissed his cheek. It was hard to remember I wasn't his. Was there such a thing as a temporary love affair?

I looked back for Ed and he'd managed to stay close. By the time I looked forward we were there, a bungalow in a nondescript suburban neighborhood. I pictured something more artsy, a downtown loft or something like that.

"Here we are, welcome to my palace."

Ed pulled in right behind us, got out and approached Max to introduce himself. Max intentionally drew me towards him and kissed me, establishing his claim over me as long as we all were in Max's territory. It was very top dog.

The two men never introduced themselves although Max stayed low level cordial knowing that using me relied upon cooperating with my husband. But make no mistake Max's negativity bled through. He would have preferred that Ed have some sort of accident on the way to the door and never be seen again.

Max kept his arm around me as a statement of ownership on his turf. I knew I had to say something to defuse the tension or no one would have any fun. I pulled Max aside in the kitchen.

"That guy in your living room is giving his consent to you having your way with me. I'm his wife. All he asks in return is to watch you do it. Treat him without the attitude and my pussy's yours, otherwise we can have a playdate elsewhere."

I hated having to say that because it meant the temporary love affair in my mind was over and only rough sex was left. But I'd still take it.

"You're right," he said contritely, "I want you but I have to remember you're only on loan."

"Look at it like this, play nice and while I'm here you own me and don't you want to own me?"

He stepped back to look at me. "Yes, Mara."

He walked back out to the living room and offered Ed a drink and said, "Whatever room we're in or whatever I'm doing with your wife, you're welcome to enjoy."

"Thank you, Max," and Max brought him a bottle of cognac and a glass. Max went to the bedroom.

"What did you say to him in there?" asked Ed, "He's suddenly the perfect host."

"I just said there are rewards for playing well with others."

Max came back, "I've laid out some clothing on the bed that I want you to change into. Keep your stockings on and your ankle strapped heels. And from now on you're my bitch and you only refer to me as 'sir'."

"Yes, sir," and I, preparing to be dominated, went to change.

After a few minutes I appeared in the doorway wearing a G-string, bustier with push up cups that exposed my nipples and a black leather collar with a five foot leash attached.

"Do I please you, sir?"

Ed moved out of the way to another chair.

"Yes you do." He sat down on the couch. "Come here and suck my cock the way you did in the car."

"Yes, sir." I knelt down and gave him the leash. He was already plenty hard and as I sucked him he demanded I look in his eyes. It was those eyes that made me cum and I could feel it approaching again. As I jerked his cock with one hand I jerked my clit with the other. I looked down for a moment, he pulled my head up and slapped my cheek. "Keep your eyes on mine."

He slapped my exposed tits and twisted my nipples very hard. I gasped at the pain and once again put his cock in my mouth, aggressively forcing his shaft down my throat. He used the leash to hold my head down. "Uuuccckkkkk."

12