For Display Only Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he let me up he grabbed me by the throat and kissed me hard. As he stroked my hair he said, "You're a very pretty bitch. Who owns you?"

"You do, sir."

"And who do you want to fuck you more than anyone?"

"You, sir."

He laid me back on the couch and began to massage my pussy but every once in awhile he'd slap it, making me bolt upright. "Uhnnn!"

He unhooked the bustier and removed all the rest of his own clothes. He shoved me back on the couch and ate me. Reaching up he twisted my nipples while he ate me. The result took little time and I had a massive orgasm. "Oh my god..." and the ecstasy was still circulating through my body when a second orgasm followed.

Pussy slap. My body jerked upward. "Uhnnn!"

Ed was jerking off.

"Beg me, bitch. Beg me to fuck you."

"Please, sir, please fuck my pussy."

Pussy slap. My body jerked upward. "Uhnnn!"

"I only give it to bitches who really deserve it."

"Please, please, please fuck me!!!"

Pussy slap. My body jerked upward. "Uhnnn!"

"Fuuucckkk mmmeeee, please!!!!" I screamed.

He grabbed me by the ankles and pulled me onto his cock and pounded my cunt with a fury. It was overwhelming and seemed endless, my legs in the air, screaming for more.

He must have spent a fair amount of time at the gym because I noticed a well developed six pack while he banged me. It was so damn hot and I came again watching him drive his cock into my sloppy wet hole.

During the onslaught, for the first time since we'd come in the house I noticed the nude paintings on the wall. In various stages of repose I was sure he had fucked them all and painted them post coitus. It was an artistic notch on his belt.

"Mara, you beautiful bitch."

Soon my picture would be on that wall.

Suddenly, he stopped. "Stand up and come with me."

He pulled me along by my leash and I followed him down in the basement where I saw the apparatus. It didn't take much imagination as to its purpose. He strapped me face down on the padded board, my wrists and ankles cuffed, my legs spread wide.

I was facing away from the stairs but could barely see that Ed was sitting on the steps. I could hear him jacking it and softly moaning.

Max took a small whip and dragged it down my buttocks, threatening to crack it. He stepped between my legs and nonchalantly began fucking me like he had upstairs. He snapped the whip on my buttock and maintained a steady motion. "Oh, fuck!!!" I yelled.

He picked up the pace, faster and faster, until he leaned back and came. He never pulled out, but instead filled my slut cunt with his warm cum. He stepped back, hands on my knees, happily watching it ooze out of me. I heard Ed orgasm. "Mmmm, Mara," was all he said.

Turning my head I saw Max jerking himself back to life. He was not done playing with his toy.

He undid the cuffs and ordered me to lay on my back, strapping me down once again. He stepped between my legs jerking and with the other hand he twisted my nipple, "Uuuuuuuhh".

Then he twisted both of them. Oh god, the pain took my breath away and then he four finger fucked me and my back arched with orgasmic pleasure.

He stepped around to my head and whipped his dick across my face several times. I could see it stiffening. He pushed it in my mouth. I jerked and sucked and talked dirty to him.

"What are you, bitch?"

In between mouthfuls, "I'm a cock hungry slut."

"How much do you like being fucked?"

"I've fucked six guys today and I still want more."

"That's right and who owns your pussy tonight?"

"I'm your bitch, sir, and need to be monster fucked."

Twenty or thirty minutes had passed and he was rock hard again. He slapped my tits and then resumed fucking me with the same ferocity.

At one point he withdrew and pummeled my pussy with an oversized dildo. My whole body vibrated with its power. I climaxed again and again and thought I might pass out.

With hardly a second to recuperate he put the dildo down and went on one final tear, penetrating my ravaged cunt, forcing more of his first deposit onto the floor.

Eventually he peaked, pulled out and ejaculated on my face, instructing me not to touch the fresh cum. He took off the restraints and pulled me upstairs with the leash, right past Ed, and up to another room, obviously the studio where he painted.

He asked me to sit on a cot and pose like I felt and tell him about it. "I feel thoroughly used, satisfied, tired but a part of me wants more."

"Spread your thighs and cup one breast.

Drawing in the outline he said, "Perfect," and stopped talking, concentrating solely on the art, intermittently stroking his cock.

Ed sat behind him, fascinated by the product on the paper. He mouthed the words, 'It's beautiful.'

After a while Max stood up, took a picture of me with his phone and said, "I have the basics and I'll finish tomorrow. Give me your cell number and I'll text you a look when I'm done."

Ed and I had decided not to give out my number but in this case he nodded.

Driving home my mind was absorbed by the day and most of all Max's intense consumption of me. Now all I still wanted was more cock. I felt what being brainwashed must be like. I didn't even know where we were in relation to home.

"Mara?"

"What?"

"You're masturbating."

"What? Oh...pull over."

"Why? We're five minutes from the house."

"Pull over by that building and fuck me..."

***

I slept till three in the afternoon of the next day. Ed, being the sweetheart he is, had a meal prepared for whenever his sex addicted wife became conscious. After telling me to stay in bed he swept into the bedroom with a tray like I was an overindulged royal.

"Here's your grub, your highness."

He fluffed up the pillows and even put a dandelion he plucked from the backyard in to a small vase next to the food.

I started to cry.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked all concerned he'd messed up the eggs.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. You're so wonderful to me and it feels so weird after watching all those men have sex with me. It just feels like I'm cheating on you. I know we've had this conversation but..."

"I know you might be feeling that from time to time but your brain knows better. I've pushed you in this direction for years and I think you're feeling guilty because now you're there and you like it."

Ed wiped away my tears, "Always stay with the thought that we're doing this together. I know it's easy to forget that when you're blowing some guy but I'll always love you."

I started laughing, "You're quite the romantic there, Shakespeare. Ed, to be perfectly clear when I'm blowing some guy I'm thinking of blowing some guy. But, seriously, thanks as usual for taking care of me."

"You're welcome, my love. You deserve it. And by the way, my golf buddy, Charlie, has been relentlessly texting me wanting to set up a time with you. Apparently you made an impression."

"I usually do."

"He can only get away on Wednesday night. Interested? We could have him over here."

"He was the real cute one, right?"

"Yup, good looking guy and I've seen his equipment in the gym shower and you won't be disappointed."

"Ed!!!!!"

"Don't worry it was only reconnaissance."

"It's a date, and have him bring his friends."

12