For Display Only Pt. 06

Story Info
Hotwife Mara and hubby have a playdate with fun surprises!
6.2k words
4.41
6k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a leisurely mid morning Monday but never too soon to get the primping started for Ed and Mara's playdate. Periodically Ed took the day off and we had time to ourselves, doing nothing in particular.

The day always began with a good morning fuck to get our motors running and the rest of the day was whatever came to mind.

It used to be nothing more elaborate than shopping and maybe a movie but with the evolution of our sexuality and the pleasure and power of hotwifing, the playdate took on a much different dimension.

As a hotwife or 'vixen', if you wish, I had unleashed, with the constant encouragement and approval of my husband, the full intensity of my sexuality. Ed had dreamt of this for years and now he got it.

Once I tasted the ultimate pleasure of sex with any number of strange men I now craved its energy like a drug. Add that to my endless desire for attention and, well, you get the drift.

Out of the shower I sat on the throne and shaved my legs and then called for Ed to do his favorite, the ceremonial shaving of the pussy. The goofball really got into it, acting like a surgeon, making sure his razor missed nothing. His meticulous work was as good or better than any bikini wax I'd ever had. Plus he always got a boner doing it.

He liked to jokingly say, "The hotwife pussy must always look its best since it could be called into action at any moment."

"Okay, crazy. Thank you," I'd say sarcastically but I actually liked it when he shaved me.

I never got tired of dressing sexy, plenty of cleavage and leg. Ed and I loved the lusty looks wherever we went and I became a skilled tease.

"Could we go to a jewelry store today?" I asked.

"What? Is there a loose stone in my queen's tiara?"

"No, but you're close. I was thinking it would be reeeeeally sexy to have a hotwife anklet. Anklets are sexy to begin with but one that advertises my availability would be even better. You could help pick it out!"

"For you, Mara, anything. Sounds fun. And maybe I could get one for myself that says, 'I'm with her'.

"Okay, smartass."

"I'm being silly but I think it sounds hot, hot, hot. I don't think we can go to a traditional jewelry store though. Like maybe one of those adult stores with other stuff like that."

We did a web search and found something close to one of the malls and off we went to 'The Other Girl'.

The store wasn't one of those seedy places with two parked cars and a peep show but an upscale adult emporium I guess you could call it. Lots of lingerie, toys and stuff for sexually active couples. Ed got lost in the sexy outfits but I went straight for the jewelry. I wore a short skirt (when didn't I?) so my legs would make a good model for the anklet.

There appeared to be two sales people, a pretty blonde and a middle aged man with the salt and pepper hair I've always been nuts about who approached me while I looked over the glass case. "Can I help you find something?"

"Yes," I said looking up and realizing he was a nice looking guy. Then again, what did I expect? A customer was more likely to buy something in this store if their libido was nudged in that direction.

"Well I was looking for an anklet."

"Simple chain or was there a message you wanted to convey?"

"Yes," I replied confidently, "I'm a hotwife and I guess I want something that clearly signals my availability."

Over in the corner of the store the blonde was talking to Ed.

"Oh, okay, well let me bring out a bunch of things that are more specific to that." Before he left I caught his eyes checking me out.

He returned with a pallet of choices. "If you'd like to sit over here I can help you try them on." I followed him to a chair next to the dressing rooms. "That is if you're comfortable with me touching you. I can get Dina if you prefer."

"Handsome guy like you helping me try on anklets, I don't have to think twice about that," a smile and a wink got my point across. I sat sideways, crossed my legs and he knelt in front of me.

He remained professional. Holding my leg by the calf he carefully removed my shoe and placed my foot on his bent thigh. "You may want to go with a simple chain and 'hotwife' written on it or you can be more personal than that and have your name engraved. Try this one," he wrapped it round and hooked the clasp. "And then if you wish you can add whatever charms you want that make your look more specific to your preferences."

"I don't have any specific preferences," I said, "I'm open to almost anything."

That mere statement gave him the look of having won the lottery.

He had fifteen versions of the basic hotwife anklet and I had him try every one on me. It was one of those subtle erotic moments we both enjoyed and after he'd shown me everything he and I were left wanting him to touch me more.

"There are a couple I'd like to see again." I said, inching my foot up his thigh.

"Of course."

He made no acknowledgement of my slow ascent but the bulge in his pleated khakis gave him away. After three or four more anklet showings my toes touched his hard-on and our eyes met. He said nothing as I moved the ball of my foot up and down his shaft. He closed his eyes and stroked my leg, reaching mindlessly up my skirt.

And then the phone rang. "Can you get that, Ben?"

"Huh? What?"

"The phone!" said the mildly annoyed saleswoman still talking to Ed who, it dawned on me, had been running interference by tying her up in conversation. If I know Ed, he was asking her expertise in dressing me like a naughty Barbie, one of his inanimate crushes.

"...yes, until seven. You're welcome." He hung up the phone and turned back to me. I had already made my choice and was looking at it in the mirror. It was basic but to the point, a silver chain with 'Hotwife' written in script. It looked very sexy on me and if you knew what a hotwife was then you could pick me out easily.

"What do you think, Ben? It's Ben right?" I asked, as he stood close behind me.

"Yes. I think you look stunning."

Getting frisky, I asked, "Did you mean me or the anklet?"

"Both."

"Ben," I said trying to cause more trouble, "are we flirting?"

Now he was getting more confident, "Yes, I think we are," and he put his hand on my hip, now standing closer behind me pretending to be evaluating the anklet. I could feel his stiff cock against my rear.

Then I whispered, "Your cock wants my attention."

"Is that a bad thing?" He pressed harder.

"No, definitely not but we are in the middle of a store."

I could hear Ed and the blonde laughing and bits and pieces of conversation but being preoccupied I missed most of it. She yelled over to Ben, "I'm going to take an early lunch. Hold down the fort." She and Ed left out the front door.

"Hmmm, that's interesting," I said.

"What's interesting?"

"That man your sales woman left for lunch with is my husband."

"If I know her she'll be gone for at least an hour," he informed me then walked over, locked the front door and hung one of those 'Back by' signs with the moveable clock hands. "Apparently your husband found something he likes and, in turn, I've found something I like."

"But what about the owner. You can just close the store anytime you want?"

"No, but since I am the owner I don't think we have a problem. Other than the fact that I don't even know your name."

"Mara."

He walked towards me, "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

"Thank you."

"I have something I want to give you." He picked up a chain off the counter and guided me to the dressing room mirror. Standing once again behind me he reached around and attached a necklace that in the same script as the anklet said 'Hotwife'.

"There," he said, "now you have both."

"It's beautiful, how much do I owe you?"

Still looking at me in the mirror he said, "I don't want your money I want you," and he slid his hands up from my hips to my breasts. Again I felt his hard cock pressing against my rear.

"I like that," I moaned. "How about you fuck me in the mirror so we both can watch."

I turned toward him and we undressed one another in such a way that my hair trigger pussy almost went off before he entered me. We kissed and I turned back towards the mirror and leaned on the chair..

"Fuck me, Ben."

"Always available to help out a hotwife."

Loved the mirror. It was a chance to be my own voyeur. My head bobbed up and down with his repeated entry. We were locked into our orgasmic image.

"You're exquisite, Mara, a perfectly created woman."

It took little time for my clit to go off and, "I'm cumming, Ben. Oh god, I've never seen myself cum with a man. Ahhhhhh, shit...fuck me harder, Ben, uhnnn...fuck!!!!! Oh my god that's good."

He pointed. "Look to your left at the big side window."

With their faces and hands pressed against the glass were passersby or potential customers, two men and a woman. Now we had become a performance. Ben seemed completely comfortable with the show.

"Mount me on the chair."

Ben slipped around to sit on the chair and I mounted him and guided his cock in me. I looked over and there was another couple added to the voyeurs. I heard one guy say, "Oh, man, I gotta start coming here more often." Our audience laughed.

While I moved up and down on him, Ben caressed my tits and gently tweaked my hard nipples. I was so excited with looking at the mirror and the people at the window. The small group expanded every time I looked.

Meanwhile another orgasm was creeping up on me as I bounced and manipulated my clit.

"Turn around so I can see your fucking ass."

I went reverse cowgirl and bounced on him a little faster.

"Oh my, your fucking ass...," he said.

My orgasm exploded like fireworks and he asked me where I wanted his ejaculate and I answered, slightly out of breath, in my mouth, "I wanna swallow your cum."

"Sit in the chair." He stood in front of me, madly jerking his tool and grunting like an animal as the sperm came in spurts on my tongue and I managed to swallow all of it. For the first time I noticed that one young woman outside the window had her hand down her pants. She nodded when our eyes met.

We got our clothes on, looking halfway together, and then Ben reopened the store. According to Ben, where there had been relatively few customers since opening, now the place was buzzing with interest.

"Wow, I'm gonna have to start doing that every morning. Maybe, if I gave Dina a raise..."

"You were hot. Thank you." said a voice behind me.

It was the hand in the pants girl. "You're welcome?" was all I could think to say.

"Could I ask you a question?" asked the guy holding her hand.

"Sure." I was feeling like a porn star at a convention when he asked....

"My girlfriend wants to have sex in public but it's a little too freaky for me. Any tips you can give me?"

Being asked that question was a little too freaky for even me. I came in to buy an anklet, ended up fucking the owner, in front of a group of voyeurs no less, then ended up with a Q&A. I had a life that in no way resembled normal. Tips? Everything I was doing was based on instinct and the constant desire to be fucked, so all I said was, "Whatever she wants, give it to her."

Ed came back from 'lunch' and marveled at the number of customers in the store since he'd left. "You're good luck."

"No," I corrected him, "I'm a good fuck."

"That you are, my dear, that you are. Love your new hardware." Then we compared lunch notes.

"So how was she?"

"Very nice actually. Turns out lunch was on her," he said, amusing himself.

"Where did you take her?"

"Her apartment was close to the store so we went there. We barely made it out of the car. You know what a thing I have for blondes."

"When you sat down to lunch, was she shaved or natural?"

"Shaved runway but she needn't have bothered, I'd have found my way."

"I'm sure you would have."

"So, my lovely passion flower, would you like to go home or continue our playdate?"

"After hearing a little about your blonde adventure I'm getting recharged. Let's hit the mall and see what pops up."

When we got inside we were both hungry in the gastronomical sense so we settled on a bar in the Mexican restaurant. It felt like my white off the shoulder top fit the decor nicely. The bar was on a slight riser and I sat on the end stool facing out to the floor so my long legs could entertain the diners. I also crossed my legs so I could feature the anklet.

Ed sat one stool away as he usually did to make it appear I was alone but now the anklet and necklace sort of explained the arrangement if you knew what a hotwife was. Nevertheless, we kept the seating setup.

I noticed a table of three, two women and one man, the guy aiming my direction and repeatedly scoping me out to the point where one of the women turned around to see what he was looking at.

He couldn't look away.

After ten minutes more the girls left and he picked up the check and came up to the end of the bar where the cashier was and paid the bill.

Looking at me he said, "And I'm paying for this young lady's lunch also."

I thanked him and stopping in front of me he said, "I love your necklace." He put his business card on the bar and walked off.

I turned to Ed, "Well that jewelry sure worked."

"I think it's more like you worked but the necklace didn't hurt. What's the card say?"

"Says he's a salesman in the mall. That mattress place by the anchor store."

"How appropriate. Shall we or not?"

"Well he did buy me lunch."

"You know, at this rate you may never have to pay for anything again."

"Or until I loose my mojo."

We trekked down to the store. Testing his knowledge of hotwives I took Ed's arm as we entered.

"Hi Scott," I said, "Thank you so much for lunch."

"You're welcome. Thank you for making my day so much better by standing there. I didn't get your name."

"Mara."

"And I assume this is your husband."

Ed introduced himself and they shook hands, "I'm pretty sure you know why my wife and I are standing here with you."

"If I'm not mistaken the anklet tells me what I need to know unless she's wearing it mistakenly."

"No," said my negotiator/husband who suddenly took over the conversation, "You read it right. Where do you purpose taking her?"

"My partner is on her lunch break now but I can step out for forty five minutes or so when she gets back. I've got keys to one of the administrative offices where my buddy works but he's not working today so we could go there. We have what you might call an understanding when it comes to women in the mall."

Ed checked in with me, "Mara?"

"Yes, I want it," I said.

"We'll be back," said Ed as we left the store.

"I hope so. I'll make it worth your while, Mara."

When we got outside the storefront Ed asked me again if I wanted to fuck this guy and I said, "Absolutely, he's cute and you'll get a nice show out of it."

"Okay, what say we go back to the bar, have a margarita and then give mattress dude some pussy?"

We went back to the Mexican restaurant, downed the drink at a record pace, turned right around and excitedly headed back. Scott was eagerly waiting for us in front of the store and asked us to follow. We went down a corridor past mall security and he unlocked the second door and we went in. Scott locked the door behind us. Ed quickly spotted a chair to enjoy his wife putting out for a complete stranger.

"Strip, Mara," Scott said forcefully, "I only have a little time and I want to rock that pussy."

Without bothering to take off his shirt and tie, Scott got out of his pants and underwear by the time I was totally naked. Ed cleared the desktop and sat back down. With one hand on the side of my face and one on my back, Scott drew me to him and kissed me in a way that got me wet and glad I'd said 'yes'. His hands were everywhere on my body, his hard rod needing little coaxing to do the job. He pressed me against the desk and kissed me again just before laying me on my back and parting my legs.

"So, Ed," he said, "you get off watching guys fuck your wife?" While he talked he teased my pussy running his hands up my inner thighs.

"Yes, now give her what she wants."

"Don't mind if I do," he said building anticipation long enough. He finally put the tip of his cock to my slit and stopped.

"Want the rest, Mara?"

My cunt was sopping wet and his tease just got me hotter. "Fuck me, you sonofabitch!"

He rammed a good eight inches up my snatch while his hands grabbed my tits. For a good fifteen minutes he was really laying into it and I quickly got close to peaking as usual. He got my legs over his shoulders and pulled me closer to the edge of the desk. "She's a beauty, Ed. I'd give anything to have a slut like this everyday."

Ed had his pants down and working it. "Take it baby, take his cock," and as soon as Ed said that I came, "Uhuuuuu, uhhhhhhhhh, fuuuucccckkkk."

"My girl likes it," Scott said. I could feel him tensing up, getting close. "I'm cumming, slut. I'm cumming..."

At the same moment the door knob rattled and another man came in. "Well, Scotty, who have we here?" Scott ignored him but to say, "Wait your turn, Tommy."

Tommy walked to the other side of the desk where my head was, unbuckled his pants and pulled out his cock. "Suck it, girlfriend." I took him in my mouth and did as he asked. "Wow, Scotty, you've got good taste."

I felt Scott's cock expand as he said, "Ohhhhh fuuuccckkk, I'm cumming, slut! Fuuucccckkkk." He dropped his entire load in my cunt. By the time Tommy could get around the desk I was oozing fresh cum. He penetrated me immediately. "Oh shit, she's still tight."

Scott got his pants back on and made himself more or less presentable. "Hey you guys, I gotta get back to work. When Tommy's finished he'll show you out. Thanks for the fuck, stop by again," and he left.

It felt like he'd sold us a mattress.

Meanwhile, Tommy was pounding away at my hole. I might have tossed him aside but I liked the way he did me.

He pulled out and told me to stand up and turn around, "I need to walk the dog." He took off his tie and put it around my neck, pulling and pushing with a really hard bang that I seriously enjoyed. Ed was loving what Tommy was doing and was stroking himself to nirvana. Cum was on the desk and still dripping on the floor from Scott's deposit. Soon there would be more.

In mid fuck, "What's your name, darlin'?"

A shaky, "Mara," came out of me as he yanked the tie. "I'm cuuummmiinngg, motherfucker," I started to scream as the pummeling continued. Only his hand over my mouth probably kept the mall cops from busting down the door. "Uhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..." came the muffled cry of my orgasm.

For Ed it was a Mara double fucking feature.

The desk shifted about half a foot as his thrusts pushed my thighs into it.

"Nice to meet you, no, nice to fuck you and that tight twat." he said, "Uhnnnnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn."

The onslaught was relentless until he bent over to my ear, "I'm cumming, slut." He whipped off the tie and shoved one side of my face down on the desk and held it there. After a few more shots at my already full cunt, with a deep growl he dropped his considerable load in me.

When he pulled out, cum came backing out onto the floor. He had me sit on the edge of the desk and, holding his cock out to me, ordered me to "Clean it up."

With a satisfied smile I gladly licked him in exchange for a great fuck. He handed me a business card and said, not asked, but said, "I want to see you again Wednesday afternoon at one."

Addressing Ed, "You must be the husband."

"Ed."

Shaking hands, "Well Ed, make sure she keeps that appointment. I'm sure you don't want to miss me fucking your wife."

"As for you," addressing me, "I guess I have to send Scotty a thank you note. Girl, I can't wait to have you again." He drew me close to him and we kissed with plenty of tongue action. He grabbed my ass for reinforcement.

12