For Display Only Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking down the hallway and past mall security we heard the hushed comments of the officers, reinforcing my thought that Tommy and Scott had a history of doing women in Tommy's office and all of them had to make the walk of shame past security.

Not me.

I got what I wanted and would happily do it again. As we turned the corner with those horn dogs watching intently I flashed them, lifting up the back of my skirt.

"You mad tease, you," said Ed. "They'll probably detain you to get in your pants."

***

That comment by Ed turned out to be prophetic. Hooked on Tommy's rough office sex I went back alone on Wednesday because Ed had to work. Security gave me what was probably the usual salivating stares and low level comments they'd given other girls, but this 'appointment' with Tommy got the best of of their restraint and they stopped me.

"Excuse me, Miss, we need you to come in our office for some questions."

Of course they knew I was fucking Tommy so I was surprised they risked their jobs to try and get closer to the action.

Standing in front of the plexiglass I defiantly said, "Why?"

"Just some basic security questions. It won't take long."

I played along. Tommy would have their ass in a sling anyway and it might be fun.

I had on a spandex tube top and an easy access lace mini skirt with a liner but no panties so I sat down delicately. I came to get fucked not apply for a job.

There were three of them and they all looked like they were sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner. "We've been noticing some suspicious activity and you look a little like the description of the woman we're looking for. Would you mind standing up?"

"Sure, officer."

"With your permission we'd like to do a quick pat down and then you can go."

"Sounds like fun," I said cheerfully.

They had me sign a release so they could legally grope me and then they did it as a group. They didn't do anything to mask their intent. The tall one played with my tits, the chubby one was obsessed with my butt, moaning softly as he realized I had no panties. The apparent supervisor stood face to face with me, pulled down my tube top and said, "Let us fuck you and this will all be forgotten." He pushed two fingers inside of me to make his point.

"Well, as much as it pains me to turn down a good gangbang I don't like being trapped. Now under different circumstances," here I put my hand on his package, "I would gladly have entertained you and the boys. However, you thought you could power play me and now I'm fifteen minutes late for my meeting with your boss so I think I'll just scream. Tommy or maybe the real cops will come running and you'll all be unemployed."

"Step away from her, boys"

"Even sluts have standards," and I walked out to see Tommy.

***

An hour later I left Tommy's office and walked past the security plexiglass. As I stopped to torture them a little by adjusting my thigh high I heard a meek "Sorry."

It was the now contrite supervisor. I turned around and walked back. "I get it," he said, "it was just driving us mad when you passed on the way to Tommy. You're just so...just so...you know...you walked by...anyway, sorry..."

I broke in as he kept stumbling around, "Open the door to your office."

"What?"

"Open the door and get your guys in the office."

He looked stunned and just yelled, "Everybody in the office! Now!"

He even radioed the guys who drove around the mall parking lot with the emergency lights on the top of the car. There were five guys in the room.

No one claimed to know what bukkake was but all of them understood, "Drop your pants and show me your cocks."

I pulled the spandex tube top off over my head to reveal my tits. They closed in around me touching and jerking. The supervisor handed me a chair foam pad and I knelt before their dicks, stroking, sucking and licking the anxious men.

Between mouthfuls I dirty talked them with whatever came to mind that would make them harder and happier. "Mmmmm, I love to suck cop cock." "You're fucking tasty, baby."

"Oh man," said the chubby one, "I can't believe this." That pretty much summed up the excitement and moaning in the room.

A couple of them got aggressive, pushing my head down on their dicks but for the most part I commanded the stage. When I asked who wanted me to lick their balls, they pressed in even closer.

"Who wants to cover me with their sticky cum?"

Obviously, it was unanimous and they began dropping their loads on my face, shoulders and tits. To make them crazier I swirled my tongue around my lips and ate what I could off my finger.

When I'd taken the last drop I got to my feet and asked someone to get me a towel. The supervisor ran to get something and when he got back I tantalized him by requesting he personally wipe the cum off my tits. "Lick it off if you need to." He didn't turn down my offer.

"Oh fuck, you're amazing."

As we walked the corridor to the front plexiglass he thanked me profusely.

"Will you be coming to see Tommy again?" he asked hopefully.

***

Coming in the front door I was surprised to see Ed home early. "From the looks of you," he said smiling, "I'd say you visited your mall friend. And?"

"And another satisfying visit with Tommy, but that wasn't the story. You were right, security gave it a shot."

Ed was clearly amused, "Oh really."

I went on to tell him the whole story, the attempted detainment and how I called the supervisor's bluff.

"Well played, sir!"

"I went off to fuck Tommy and on my way back I took pity on their poor, helpless guy hormones and blew the whole staff."

"Oh no, you didn't!"

"Yup."

"Bukkake?!"

"Yup...I know, I know, but they apologized so sincerely..."

"Plus, you like to suck cock," he added.

"Ya, there is that, but that's not the end of the story. As I was leaving with the security supervisor he told me that Tommy said the day before, "My dumb whore is coming to fuck me tomorrow, I'd look the other way if you guys get a piece of the action on the way to my office. Just be quiet about it."

"Uh oh."

"Uh oh was right. On the drive home I called him and said, 'Just thought I'd let you know I won't be dropping by anymore. Apparently I'm a dumb whore and I'd probably get lost trying to find the mall. Too bad because I'm the best pussy you're ever going to have'."

"What then?!?!"

"I hung up. He called back ten times begging and pleading and each time I told him to fuck off and hung up. Anyhow, blowing five guys is really tiring so I'm going to clean up and take a nap."

"Well don't sleep too long because this is the night Charlie's coming to visit my wife."

"Oh god, I forgot!"

***

The shower was a relief, the sleep was a release and by five thirty a repast got my head right back in the game. Putting on my makeup in the bathroom I started to fantasize about Charlie and his drive to fuck me the first time Ed introduced us. Ed told me that once given the go ahead Charlie couldn't stop thinking about me and the earlier disappointment.

I heard Ed's phone ring through the door and hoped it wasn't another postponement. My body was too turned on for that. Hearing just an occasional word I waited anxiously.

Ed stuck his head in the door, "The latest word from Charlie is he and Steve are using each other as their guy's night out alibi so they're coming together." I just said okay and he closed the door but I was ecstatic. More and more I was enjoying multiple partners and liked the feeling of being used, their hands roaming my body, gratifying themselves.

Getting down to business I wore a skimpy sparkly matching two piece halter top and super low waisted mini skirt, my trusty black thigh highs and stilettos. I was dressed for only one possible occasion and that's what we were meeting for. It was Ed's idea to wait until they were comfortable before bringing me out from the bedroom.

The doorbell rang promptly at seven. I listened through the door as Ed welcomed them.

"Make yourself comfortable, Mara will be right out. Can I get drinks?"

"I don't know. Steve and I already hit the bar before coming here. Liquid courage I guess."

"Just relax guys," said Ed reassuringly, "We're all going to have fun with this. Mara is very excited."

I think it was Steve who said, "It's just that we've never done something like this before, you know, with a buddy's wife. It feels weird."

"So, drinks?" asked Ed.

"Martini," said Charlie. "Make that two," said Steve.

Once they had their drinks Ed said, "Honey, come on out, our guests are here."

All heads turned as I slinked out like a stripper, leaned on the back of the sofa where each of them had landed and said, "Hi, boys."

"Oh wow, Mara," said Charlie, "you look amazing." Steve couldn't talk, his mouth hung open. He took a hefty hit off his martini.

"Thank you, Charles, happy you came to see me?"

I came around to the front of the sofa and stood before them, legs apart, hands on hips. Ed had created the perfect mood lighting. The shadows played with my curves, the low light bounced softly off my sparkles.

Surprisingly, a mute Steve reached out and ran his fingers up my thigh. He finally spoke to Ed, "Are you sure about this?"

"Am I sure I want you guys to fuck my beautiful, sexy wife? It's one of the few things in my life I'm sure of. I'm really looking forward to your cock sliding into Mara's hot box.

"Oh shit," said Charlie.

I sat down between them and draped each leg over theirs. Now I sit wide open, the mini skirt barely covering anything and my G-string acting like a welcome mat.

"If you need it," said Ed, the happy homemaker, "there's KY on the end table."

"Oh shit," Charlie said once again.

They both undid their pants and offered me their cocks and I went about alternately sucking and stroking them. Ed was right about Charlie's equipment being substantial and Steve's wasn't far behind. They moaned as I did a purposefully sloppy job of getting them in the mood.

Charlie took a moment away from his wood massage to kiss me. While Charlie gave me a little personal attention Steve stripped down. Charlie returned the favor and Steve kissed me.

Off went the halter top. Off went the mini skirt. Off went the G-string. I went to my knees and blew Steve, propping up my ass for Charlie to stick me.

Ed to Charlie: "Does that look good to you?"

Charlie penetrated me, "Looks good, feels great. Ed, your wife is the best fuck."

I popped Steve's ball out of my mouth and asked Ed, "Do you like how your girl looks?"

"You make me crazy, baby doll," he responded with his pants to his knees and his cock in his hand.

"I think my Stevie needs some pussy," I said, switching ends for my visitors. With Charlie in my mouth and Steve pumping me, "I'm cumming...fuck me, baby, fuuccckkkkk me...."

As soon as Charlie reached out and squeezed my tits i came. "Do it again, girl," said Steve.

I forgot to silence my phone, sitting on the end table. For some nutty reason Ed answered it. "Ya, bring it over," he said enthusiastically and he gave the caller our address. WTF? So he invited someone over to watch me fuck two guys?

My suitors lined me up on my knees against the sofa back and tag team fucked me.

Fifteen minutes or so there was a knock on the door. It felt surreal that Ed would actually open the door. I looked back over my shoulder and it was, oh fuck me, it was Max. He was carrying something wrapped in paper which he leaned against a table.

Ed welcomed Max like he was family. "Join in the fun, Max. There's always room for one more in Mara's pussy."

Max hastily pulled his pants off and came around to face me over the sofa back. "Hey, baby," he said, kissing me and holding his dick out to me for servicing. I took Max down my throat while Steve was wailing on my cunt. As their hands covered my body, my senses were overwhelmed and..."I'm cummmming, I'm cuuummmmiigggg. Uuummmmmmmffff." My entire body spasmed.

The painting! He brought the painting.

My mind and my body were one reactive jumble. I imagined that I would become a permanent receptacle for every cock who wanted to get off. Maybe I already was.

Charlie had been pushing his thumb in my ass when he fucked me but now my hole felt the cold touch of the KY. He gently inserted his pole, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, easy." I got accustomed to the feeling quickly and Charlie picked up the intensity. Soon he buried it completely.

Without notice he put his hands underneath my thighs, lifted me up off the sofa, turned us around and sat back down with me on top of him and his cock still planted. He deftly set me up for a double penetration.

Max made sure he was next up and pushed his cock in my exposed pussy and together he and Charlie worked their members like a machine. Steve stood next to my face where I could suck him and now all my holes were full.

I could feel my orgasmic juices seeping out of my cunt and running everywhere.

I let out a scream of excitement and release and came again as Max twisted both my nipples. "I'm cumming in you, baby," he said, shooting his load. He pulled out and Steve immediately filled the dripping void.

They say timing is everything as Steve, Charlie and I all climaxed simultaneously. Like a gloriously choreographed sexual ballet we fell apart onto the sofa.

As we laid there in exhausted disarray, Max picked up the painting, ripped away the paper and there I was, artistically naked and freshly fucked. My legs crossed, my hair disheveled, the cum hanging from my lip, my appetite so extreme it appeared insatiable.

And so it was.

12