For Display Only Pt. 07

Story Info
Hotwife Mara celebrates Ed’s birthday by doing party favors!
5k words
4.53
7.1k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I possibly have found a better mate than Ed? He lovingly nudged me into what I wanted before I even knew how much I wanted it.

He always wanted to share me with other men but he never selfishly pushed me into anything. He was never brutish. He always guided me based on my instincts and desires and he was almost always there to protect and care for me. I put myself in the arms of other men because I discovered my massive sex drive. Ed, somehow recognizing that before I did, helped me ditch the TV for life as a hotwife.

Love it.

It would seem an improbable, crazy setup, destined to fail and yet has succeeded in large part due to Ed. He trusted and loved me beyond anything I could imagine. On top of that our personal sex life was better than ever. Go figure.

His birthday was coming up and I just wanted to do something wonderful for him. He kept saying, "Just being married to you is the only gift I need."

That's Ed for you...kinky but kind.

I racked my brain trying to come up with a killer gift for a birthday he'd always remember, and then it came to me...

Ava.

Whether she would do it I wasn't particularly hopeful but it was worth a shot. Ed had a thing for blondes. He also, as I previously mentioned, had a nutty obsession with any woman who resembled Barbie (I won't even begin to explain the psychology behind that one). There was only one girl I knew and, in Ed's eye, she was close to perfect. Ava was petite and yet appeared long and lean with 34A cups, a tight athletic body, a marvelously proportioned ass and a beautiful face framed by a gorgeous blonde coif. When we were dating Ed took me twice to the strip club to see her dance.

When she worked the runway Ed was like a panting dog waiting for dinner, and I mean that in the best possible way. Hehe. I'm pretty sure there are better dating techniques than taking your fiancé to a strip club and go bonkers over another woman but here we are, all these years later.

Furthermore, while he professed his undying love for me, he wanted to make it clear that if an opportunity to bang Ava "ever, ever" became a possibility that he wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of it. Problem was, Ava was married too, destined to remain Ed's hall of fame fantasy girl forever.

He still brought her up wistfully on occasion, suggesting that, "Wouldn't it be incredible if you and I had a three way with Ava? Oh well," and he'd file the thought away for another time. Even when we'd have an argument I'd often say, "Fuck you, Ed, why don't you go live with Ava!"

He'd hang his head and mumble, "She's married and her husband plays softball."

Ed eventually stopped taking me to the strip club and Ava was relegated to mythical status, like a calendar pin-up girl. One day I asked him jokingly, "Haven't heard anything about Ava for a really long time. What happened, did you guys break up in your head?"

"No, nothing that drastic," he said, laughing, "I just realized that what's the point of pining away for the girl of my dreams when I'm already married to her."

Well as much as it was playing with fire it would be an amazing gift to give Ed that threesome with Ava. How in the world do you even suggest something like that to someone even if they are a stripper? 'Hey there, excuse me. You don't know me but my husband has a huge crush on you and I was wondering....'

And then I thought, that IS the only way to ask something like that and hope for the best. I didn't know if she was still dancing but I called the club and sure enough she was still there but working all day shifts, from around noon to seven. Actually it would be easier to talk during the slow weekdays than the crazed evenings.

I got there at eleven thirty, sat in a booth and waited for Ava to come out of the dressing room but in the meantime I got mistaken for a dancer twice and one out and out proposition for sex in the parking lot. Of course, I was wearing my hotwife anklet and necklace so no surprise there.

Eventually Ava came out in a sexy two piece and impossibly high stripper heels. Time hadn't made a dent in her beauty and I had to admit I was getting a bit of a girl boner watching her walk. With her perky tiny tits, magnificent ass and killer legs she walked like 'you can't afford me.'

She stopped to say hello to a regular who kept his hand on her rear the entire length of the conversation until hugging him and moving down the bar in my direction.

I yelled across the room, "Excuse me, Ava, can I talk to you?"

Approaching me, she said, "It depends. I have a regular coming at twelve thirty but go ahead."

Recognizing protocol, I slid a twenty across the table to her. "I'm Mara." She, in turn, opened her glorified G-string for me to place the bill which I did.

"You want to take me private, Mara?" she asked.

"I want to ask you a question."

"Before you do I just wanna say, you're a real hottie. If we got you in a skimpy outfit and had you walk the runway, money would be flying everywhere."

"Thanks. Coming from you I consider that a huge compliment."

"What's your question?"

"My husband has long thought that you were a gift from the gods. (She started laughing) When we were dating he used to bring me here to see you dance and before we got married he talked about you endlessly.

"Uh...okay, so why did you marry him if he was hot for me?"

"Only a psychologist could answer that one but he's turned out to be special to me."

The DJ with a clipboard interrupted, "Ava, you're up after Mary Jane."

"Your necklace says hotwife," she said, "really?"

"Yup, really."

"Wow. He likes to watch, huh?"

"Ya, sometimes he joins in but mostly he gets off watching."

"Devin, my husband, is straighter than an arrow and would never get into swinging and stuff like that. Anyway, spending all week grinding on dudes is so tiring all I want to do after work is nap."

From the sound system came, "Let's hear it for Ava!" The music blasted.

"Excuse me," she said, "be right back."

She climbed up on the runway stage, doffing what little she had on and skillfully worked the pole, only stopping for tips offered by her admirers. After two songs she grabbed her clothes off the stage and sat back down next to me.

"Am I getting in the way of you making money," I asked.

"No, you're fine. Besides you bought a

dance, we just didn't go. You wanted to ask me something."

I handed her another twenty, "There, I've got two songs coming."

Extending her hand, "Shall we?" and, to the surprise of the men, she led me back to one of the booths and removed her clothes. "Why don't you ask me what you wanted to ask me while I take you to a happy place?"

She seduced me with moves she'd used many times before but rarely on another woman gauging by the usual clientele. Each booth had a mirror. She stood and showed me her body and, as she wanted, I reached up to caress her, sliding my fingers across her curves, especially that rocking ass that no man could resist. She featured it in her dance.

She sat down next to me and reached over and up my skirt. When she eventually touched my panties it was a major turn on. Through the cotton fabric she massaged my clit and soon I was hers. No doubt she cued off of my wet spot and my heaving chest.

I must have lost track of time as the second song ended with a regretful thud, interrupting my high, "How was that?" she said.

"More," I urged her, "much more."

"Why don't we do a half hour in VIP so I can take care of you better?"

"Yes, yes, yes," I babbled like a junkie. It came to me then; the tease, the taste, the hopeful climax. That was the formula. Those poor saps out on the floor didn't stand a wallet's chance in hell with a beautiful professional like Ava.

The dance booths were more of a communal environment but VIP was a private room all our own.

I, now one of the poor saps, settled back on the couch and let her do her magic. Most of it was grinding but then she broke the house rules, back against the camera, covering the act, she moved aside my panties and ate me out until I arched the small of my back and oozed my girl-cream on her face.

Wiping her cheek and laughing, again she asked, "How was that?"

"Fabulous! I've never been happier going to the ATM."

"Outside the doorway on your left. What was your question?"

"Oh ya!! Well I was going to ask you if you'd consider having a three way for my husband's birthday. He'd go nuts. I'd pay you and everything."

At about then the room timer went off.

"Sorry, but no. I know what I look like but I'm pretty straight and as I get older I just don't do that kind of stuff but I'll tell you a girl who might go for it. She's working today. Her stage name is 'Honey' and she's stripping to make money to help pay for school. She's nineteen with a stupendous body. Your husband would go nuts."

It was worth a try. Ed had long expressed an interest in a threesome with a young girl, nineteen or twenty. "Is she blonde?"

"Yes."

"Introduce me?"

When we got back out on the floor again there were many more customers. I followed Ava to a pretty girl negotiating with an obviously interested guy. "Honey, pardon me, but when you get a minute would you stop by and talk to my friend here?"

"Sure," gesturing to the man, "as soon as I get back from a couple dances."

I tipped Ava heavily since I made her late for her regular, patiently waiting two booths down and anxious to see her. "Thanks again, Ava."

"You're welcome, just don't tell anyone what I did in VIP." I blew her a kiss as she walked away.

A few songs later, Honey and her customer emerged from the back. She grabbed her purse and headed my way, moving like a cat for future customers. Ava was right on, her body was spectacular. I hadn't really gotten a good look but now, oh my. Her shape had to be the product of a sculptor.

I moved over in the booth and introduced myself. I decided to cut to the chase. You'd think talking about sex openly in a strip club should be standard conversation. I went for it and led with a compliment.

"You're gorgeous, girl."

"Thanks. Twenty dollar dance per song. VIP rates are on the wall and a twenty percent tip is customary."

I teased her, "Maybe you have a career as an accountant."

"Oh...sorry. I've gotten stiffed a couple times lately and I'm pissed...assholes drool all over me and then run out the side door."

"Sorry that happened to you." I rummaged through my purse and came up with a fifty. I was looking for a twenty but what the hell, I slid it towards her.

"What's that for? We haven't done anything."

"I'm using your time and time is money."

"Wow, thanks."

"Look, I'm going to get right to the point. My husband's birthday is soon and as his gift I want to hire you for a three way with the two of us. You name your price."

"Oh I don't know. I'm saving that for my boyfriend..."

I picked up my purse and started to slide out the other side of the booth, "Okay, thanks anyway. Have a great day..."

"Wait!," she put the brakes on my exit, "let me think about it for a second. I've never done anything like this before but I like you so maybe."

"Well, ask me whatever you want. Maybe that would help you make a decision."

"Alright...ahhh, well what do I have to do exactly?"

"You have to have sex with my husband and we let him do whatever he wants with us because it's his birthday. As to exactly, use your imagination. We'll have toys, KY and costumes. Basically, you're his gift and the two of us have fun with you and, of course, we want you to have fun too."

"Did you say KY? Boy, I don't know. How long do you want me?"

"The whole evening, three hours more or less. And it's another thousand if you stay the night in our bed."

"Another thousand?! Wait. How much are we talking here?"

"How much do you want?"

"I don't know what to ask for since I've never done this before."

"How about two thousand?"

Then her inner business woman trainee emerged and took over, "Twenty five?...five hundred in advance and I stay the night for the extra thousand."

I extended my hand, "Deal," and we shook on it. It's this Friday at eight. Give me your number and I can text you our address. Dress ultra sexy and one more thing. I want you to wear a big red bow I have out in the car." I retrieved the bow and wrote a check and we were set. Gathering myself to leave she had one last question.

"I see 'hotwife' on your jewelry. What's it like?"

"I think everyone's different but for me it's the ultimate high."

"One of the other married dancers does that but I don't get it."

"Like I say, everyone's different."

***

Friday came and my primary concern was that Honey would flake out and not show up. I figured I'd calm down once Ed's cock was inside her. All I told him was, "Wait until you see what I got you for your birthday."

Now Ed was one of those people who liked to give gifts on their birthday. "Wait till Saturday and you see what I got you for my birthday!" he exclaimed before heading off to work Friday morning. I thought it was a sweet gesture on his part but it was also kind of annoying because it meant he could potentially give me a better gift on his birthday than I give him.

It had already happened on occasion and even though he didn't care and repeated the mantra, "You're the only gift I want on my birthday," I found it annoying. Plus I had to twist my brain into a knot coming up with something every year.

That's the reason I was spending so much money on Honey.

Ed was home by six and I had one of his favorite dinners, Mac and lobster in an Asiago cheese, garlic and butter sauce with huge chunks of lobster liberally stuffed in the bowl. Decadently delicious and guaranteed to block every artery in sight, it was a once a year birthday treat.

Honey was due at eight and it turned out that my instincts were right. At seven I got a text from her saying that they were short for dancers and on a Friday night the owner pressured her to work until at least midnight. I was pissed but it wasn't her fault. She added that she would like to leave for our house at midnight and stay until morning.

Some was better than none so I said, yes.

I decided it was best to spoil the surprise and tell him everything so at least he had something to look forward to. He was so happy with my gift that he suggested we go to the club and have some fun and then the three of us leave together. "Oddly, I was going to take you there tomorrow night and hang out with the horny boys. My gift to you."

So we got all dolled up and headed out to the club. The place was packed and space was hard to come by but using my girl powers we managed to share a two top right next to the runway with some guy flying solo. Once he got a good look at me he was more than happy to make room and by inching my skirt up my thigh he was positively ecstatic.

He had his radar locked on my legs but took time to say, "Hi, I'm Don."

"Ron?!" I repeated, trying to hear over the din.

"No, Don!"

"Oh hi, I'm Mara and this is Ed!"

"Ted?"

"Ed!" It really didn't matter if it was Fred, he was predictably interested only in me. I gave Ed that look and he started laughing.

At a break in the booming music between dancers we managed to get in a drink order and Don asked that old chestnut, "What's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?"

"My husband's birthday."

He was visibly disinterested in that answer and "Oh..." was all he could eek out without even looking at Ed who was very amused with it all.

Then out of the crowd came Honey who spotted us across the room and wanted to say hello. Ed went immediately brain dead as soon as he saw her. She bent down and kissed him on the cheek. He got the same stupid grin that Don had and I knew I'd made a good choice.

"I'm up next, gotta go!" and she was off."

Knowing that I'd purchased her services, Ed was completely transfixed by her nineteen year old hot bod. He leaned into my my ear, "I'm going to fuck that hottie. Thanks, Mara. Best birthday ever."

In the meantime, Don was getting a little looser and saying any dumb thing he could to get my attention. To that end, (of his dick) he kept buying me drinks. Not for Ed, mind you, the one whose birthday it was. Only me.

I used every power to resist inebriation but little by little I was breaking down, to the point where I said nothing when Don put his hand on my thigh. Apparently Ed's presence had no effect at all and then I remembered the 'Hotwife' anklet which I wore on my right leg, the one next to Don.

Thanks to Honey, the DJ had announced Ed's birthday and dancers were grinding on him. He was stuffing bills in their G-strings and having a great time.

Now the Cosmopolitans convinced me to act impulsively and I reached under the table and felt for Don's excited cock. Sure enough it was stiff and when I took hold of it his eyes rolled up like the icons on a slot machine.

At the same time his left hand discovered I wasn't wearing any underwear and he anxiously asked me if I'd like go out to his car. The Cosmopolitans said "yes" and I told Ed I'd be right back. He understood.

Don's car was a hatchback parked with the rear facing the woods. He popped the hatch, pulled me close and his tongue darted down my throat. While he kissed me I unbuckled his pants and uncovered his throbbing hard shaft. I didn't care if his name was Don or Ron, I just wanted him to fuck me.

He turned me around, bent me over and made my wish come true. He flipped up my skirt and plowed my pussy lips and I came quickly, "Oh damn! Fuck me, Don!!! Fuck me!!! Uhnnnnnn fuuuuuccccccckkkkkk."

"You like that, baby?!"

"Fuck me more, Donnie!!! Pound it!!!"

The back of the car was bouncing and his cock was making me a happy girl. "Yeeesssssss. Fuuucckkkk!!!!!!!" and I came again.

Seconds later he came, "Ahhhhhhhhh shhhhhiiiiiiiiittttt." He came hard, emptying his big load in my box. We stood there, him still in me, panting like dogs in heat.

"That was great, Donnie. Oh fuck," I said.

"Vince?"

"Donnie!" came a voice from behind me. "Step aside, buddy, and let me have some of that."

Donnie pulled out of me and as I stood up a hand on my back pushed me down again.

"Ooo, look at that creampie pussy. Let your brother show you how it's done."

Before I could say a word Don's apparent sibling had laid into me, banging away rapid fire. I could feel Don's cum squirting out the sides of Vince's cock and rolling down my thighs. "Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh," he slammed into me. "This is a very nice girlfriend you got here, Donnie, "Uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn."

"She's not my girlfriend," said a wistful Don, "her husband's in the club."

"What the shit?! I better pump her full real fast."

"You don't have to rush. Her husband likes it."

"Stop talking," I interrupted, "and fuck me you bastard."

He fucked me to orgasm and then boasted, "Here's a load for you, slut!"

He came in me and the cream from the two men overfilled my cunt and I hurried back to the club and the ladies room to clean myself up. I looked in the mirror and what a mess. This was a time I could have used some underwear.

Just then Honey came through the door, "Holy shit, am I glad to see you."

"Is that cum?"

"Can I pleeeez borrow some panties if you have an extra pair? "Pleeeez."

"You're in luck pal."

She left and was back in a flash. After a little renovation I was ready to re-enter the fray.

"Hey there," said Ed, "I thought I'd lost you. I heard there was some good clean fun going on outside."

"I got it on with Don and out of nowhere I was servicing his brother. Where's Don?"

Ed pointed to a booth up on the landing where he was sitting with his brother. They and two other men were looking at me and talking.

"You know, Mara, in a place like this I have to make sure I have you in sight. I don't want to lose you. You're instinct is pretty good but not everyone has the best of intentions."

12