For Display Only Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what you're saying is you've got an out of control slut on your hands."

"All I'm saying is I want you to have fun and fuck your way through this club but be careful doing it. Besides, you know how I love watching you get some action."

I kissed him. "Ya, you're right. Don't you get tired of always being right?"

"Frankly, yes."

My Cosmo buzz was wearing off so I thought I'd order but before I could tell our server she delivered another. "From those two guys in the corner booth." I turned around and blew them a kiss. One of them got up and came our direction.

"Word travels," said a smiling, Ed.

I was wearing my anklet but pulled out my necklace and added that to my 'open for business' look. His eyes picked up the necklace message immediately. He introduced himself and shook hands with Ed and asked him, notably not me, but Ed if, "you'd mind if we borrowed your lovely wife for a bit. I promise to bring her back in one piece."

"Well it's fine with me but Mara makes her own decisions."

"Miss?" he asked me so politely, his hand out, I took it and he picked up my drink.

I sat predictably between them, Trey (who courted me) and Billy. Once there, all that excess decorum went out the window.

"So your reputation has spread quickly," said Trey, "and we'd like to participate if you know what I mean."

Both of them had their hands on my thighs.

"I think I do."

"By the way, I'm the owner's son and in charge of security so, via camera, we enjoyed your performance with a couple of our patrons. My dad's back in his office and really wants to meet you. To use his language, "That girl is fucking hot. I'd like to spread her legs on my desk."

"Hmmmmm, interesting idea."

"Yes?"

"Yes. I'm thinking you guys would like to join in?"

"Oh fuck, ya," they said in unison.

"Anything else?" I wondered aloud.

Trey's fingers found my clit and at that point I would have said yes to anything. I melted with his touch. "Mmmmmmmm."

"Just one more thing. My dad wants you to walk the runway and strip for the customers, step off the stage and we will escort you to his office and have a little playtime."

"Since we're negotiating, I want a double shot of your best bourbon, I pick the song and my husband comes with us to the office and gets to watch. Deal?"

"Deal."

I reluctantly left Trey's clit massage and went back to sit with Ed. "I think you're going to like this, birthday boy."

"Why? What's happening?"

"You'll see. Just remember, stay with me when I go back to the owner's office."

"What have you cooked up you naughty girl?"

"You'll see." Right then the DJ announced, "Next up we have a special guest, a girl many of you will wish you knew better. Every Friday the owner picks an amateur out of the audience to dance for you hungry wolves. Let's hear it for...Mara!"

Ed was totally caught off guard, "Oh my god, Mara."

I got up, tossed back almost a full Cosmo, stopped to tell the DJ my song and was helped on to the stage. Guys, including the ones I'd fucked, started clapping and yelling out shit. I was inebriated just enough to move with the slow, sexy music. I had no pole skills so I used it to steady myself and then grind against it. At first the crowd was raucous but as I unzipped and dropped my skirt on the stage and started to undulate and bend over a sort of trance fell over them.

Slowly moving down the runway, arms reached out with cash, wanting to stuff the borrowed panties. Halfway across I stripped off the blouse and unhooked my bra, letting it slide ever so deliberately over my pert tits, hanging precariously on my erect nipples until it too dropped to the floor.

When I finally reached the pole on the other side I only had the cash filled panties and heels. I never saw it coming but from behind me, Honey pulled down my/her panties and the bills fell like autumn leaves. Patrons scurried to pick them up and give them to me. It was a rush, standing naked in front of a roomful of excited testosterone.

This is where things became blurry.

Alcohol fueled and on a high, Trey and Billy helped me off the stage and escorted me to the owner's office with Ed tagging along. Once inside, pants came off in a hurry. They were interested in one thing.

Holding two shot glasses, "I'm Daniel. You've met my sons. How about a toast to the hottest girl I've ever seen come down that runway." He handed me one of the glasses and I downed it. Daniel had most of his, leaving a little bit in the bottom. He covered my tit with the glass and the remaining bourbon trickled onto my nipple. He pulled the glass away and smoothly sucked the rest off me.

He'd surely done that trick on other women but, even so, it turned me on like crazy. "Fuck my tight pussy, baby." I WANTED him.

That set his cock on fire. He backed my naked body, already pussy dripping wet, against the desk. Holding one of my legs up he sunk his shaft in my slit and began pumping me. His sons were eagerly jerking it, anticipating their turn.

"As good on the inside as you look on the outside," he laughed.

He grabbed the bourbon bottle and dribbled more on my tits. Then he took both legs in his arms, laying me on my back and licked the nectar from my hard nipples as he banged me. The bottle rattled on the desktop.

Holding onto the desk with one hand I reached for the bottle with the other and took a slug. The warmth of the whiskey and the heat from my throbbing cunt made me orgasm. I loved that wild ecstasy rushing through my body.

"Push it, Daniel!" I heard myself say. After that all I remember is a parade of cocks coming at me, desperate to be satisfied from any position and any hole, wanting to leave their signature in cum.

On the drive home Ed proudly said I fucked at least seven guys in that makeshift gangbang including the cook, a bartender and the bouncer. Maybe even the dishwasher, he wasn't sure. I came innumerable times. Ed also said Daniel repeatedly begged me to strip at the club regularly but each time I said, "Shut up and fuck me."

***

The next morning I awoke to a foreign object in our king bed. Honey had followed us home in her car. She still slept with Ed's arm around her. I hoped she had made a good birthday partner for him. I didn't much remember coming home and now, standing in front of the mirror, I vowed to watch the booze, two drink max.

I looked at slumbering Honey and her delicious nineteen year old body with perfectly smooth and delicately tanned skin and had to admit I was a good ten years down the road from that. I was still a rockin' babe but wouldn't be one for long mixing vodka with bourbon.

Even so, I had a hell of a good time, the party goers all got free pussy and I gave Ed the best birthday a hotwife could give.

As Ed liked to say, share and share alike! Hehe.

12