For Glory

Story Info
Married Andrea is neglected, but is a gloryhole the answer?
6.1k words
3.95
43k
91
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea had been looking at the listing for a while now. It was for a simple matter, a promise of pleasure and of freedom of responsibility through anonymity that one could expect from such a listing: a gloryhole located not far from her home. Andrea looked at the glass of wine she had been nursing through the evening as she regarded the advertisement made on Craigslist before taking a large gulp. She had been neglected for a while by her husband, who sat in the living room opposite of her, oblivious to her wandering mind and heart. He hadn't touched her in months, content in his viewership of pornography and his own hand. It wasn't for lack of trying or appeal on her part. At 38 years old, she was still quite the looker: thin waist adorned with the very faint stretch marks from her carrying children many years ago, full hips that accented an ass that got plenty of looks when she was out, a busty chest with large areola and small nipples that were the product of her breastfeeding years.

Her children had grown and moved out, so what should have been open season for her husband to fuck her anywhere and anytime within their home turned out to be a cause of desperation for her. Her toys had long ago begun to not satisfy her need for a live cock thrusting into her. However, her husband's election to the city counsel meant she was now under scrutiny in the local community, so the very thought of an af- fair and the damage it could do to her lifestyle kept her from seriously pursuing a paramour. That was until a friend of hers online mentioned the idea of a gloryhole. After some light reading on the web and some furious masturbation to some very graphic stories, she got as close to an orgasm as she had in a while, but it still eluded her.

Then earlier, while her husband watched some young thing get fucked, she was perusing the ads and found this one that now held her attention. She looked at the address and then at her husband, who was stroking his cock across from her, yet unable to get it up for her any more. Anger twitched within her and after another long swig of wine, she made a very real choice.

"Fuck him, I'm doing this," she thought as she committed the address to memory. She closed the ad and got up, her thighs already moistening from her over needy pussy drooling in desire. If her useless husband had paid any attention to her, he would have smelled her juicy pussy walking past him. Sadly, he didn't give her any thought as she slipped out the front door and entered her car.

The drive over to the gas station was spent in silence. No music or talk show. Just the patter of rain drops and the sound of her wipers clearing the windshield as she drove. As she got to the gas station, she initially drove past, slowing just enough to see if there was any evidence of video recording. The object of her desire was said to be in the female side of the restroom, which was beside the men's restroom. After her initial recon, she discovered no cameras were watching either entrance and so she circled back. She parked at the book store next door and walked quickly to the restroom. She tried the handle and it opened the door unexpectedly. She was scared that it was probably locked and she'd have to go inside to get the key, which would expose her to some surveillance equipment for sure and could lead back to her husband finding out somehow.

Entering, she closed and locked the door before flipping on the light switch. It illuminated an otherwise empty room with a single toilet, wash basin and paper dispenser, mounted to plywood surface that she quickly realized was serving as a partition between the two restrooms. Following the advice in the ad, she walked over and pulled up on the dispenser and it came free in her hands, exposing the hole. She placed it to the side and began to examine the structure, realizing that there were two flaps above the main open hole that were hinged. She cocked her head, curious as to what those were for as she stripped her tank top off, exposing her generous tits, with her skirt coming off as she sat on the toilet, ignoring the potential for any grime on it. She began to rub her pussy, which was aching and dripping in her need, but despite the scenario, she wasn't able to make herself cum. Her moans grew, but no release followed. Suddenly, she heard a noise come from the other side.

Startled, she jumped back and nearly tripped before she caught herself, the wine now taking full effect on her small frame. Her attention went back to the hole, realizing the light was now on from the other side and a shadow took over. Her mouth dropped as she saw the cock first push through and present itself to her. She smirked and walked forward to it as it continued to pass through until it stopped, somewhat flaccid still but meaty and growing as blood rushed to the organ. Her pussy throbbed in response to the sight of such a magnificent organ. As she got closer, she realized that it was black.

She initially recoiled, her internal prejudice taking over momentarily. She couldn't fuck a black dick. What if word somehow got out that not only had she cheated on her husband, but with someone of a dark-skinned race? Her thoughts raced, but the throbbing within her pussy intensified. It overrode her thoughts as the organ drew her in closer. Her hand reached out and she carefully wrapped her fingers around the appendage as it jerked in her hand as if it had a life of its own. Her thumb carefully rubbed beneath the crown of the head, eliciting a moan from beyond the wall. She smiled and shed her remaining clothes, withdrawing a condom she luckily had the foresight to bring along. Without birth control, there was no chance any cock, let alone a black one was going inside her bare. Holding it in her hand, she proceeded to open it and tossed the package to the side, bringing it up to the organ before her.

As she attempted to slide it over the head, it proceeded no further. It was far too large than the protection her husband fit so easily. She moaned, her pussy aching harder as she desperately tried to slide it down the crest of the thick head. It didn't yield to the latex barrier, which saw Andrea trying to force it harder before it finally tore. Frustrated, she tossed it to the side. Grabbing the cock, she jerked it again, much to the ire of its owner on the other side. "Lady, you aint going to just jerk me are ya? I came for some pussy."

"I can't. I'm not on birth control and this is a dangerous time for me," Andrea purred in lust yet desperation.

"Shit, I'll pull out," responded the phallus' owner, which was accented by a visible twitch of the cock in her hand.

Andrea considered his words for a moment, the aching from within her becoming almost painful. Her lust and hunger needed to be satisfied. She pondered if she could trust the man to do the right thing, to keep her from becoming a mother again let alone with a mixed child. But the urge to fuck and the inhibitions of the wine won over. "You promise," she meekly asked.

"Oh yeah baby. I do it all the time." She paused, wondering if he was clean since this seemed to be a regular thing, but the organ in her hand continued to throb and her mind was made up. This organ was going inside her right now.

She turned around and pressed her ass to the wall, the now fully engorged cock between her legs. She reached back, taking it and lining it up with her obscenely wet pussy. She leaned backward, pushing her pussy lips to the tip, the heat from the dark rod making her pussy involuntarily quiver. As the spasms died down, she pushed back harder, her wet, pink labia easily yielding to the thick mushroom head as it parted her outer lips and now pressed to her much pinker vulva. Her very wet lips spread apart as the organ's tip nosed in between them, the pressure from his size mounting until at last, the head finally popped within her and swelled further in response as it began to push further inside her.

Her pussy exploded in sensations, her clitoral hood dragging on the underside of the cock's crown, her clitoris being stimulated the entire way. She moaned like a bitch in heat. Her hands fell to the toilet in front of her, as she continued to push back against the large member invading her as no cock other than her husband's had. Her clitoris slowly and wonderfully slid down every inch until she got to the wall. She figured she'd bottom out before then, but as her ass came to a stop, she began to pump her hips up and down as the cock flexed inside her. She looked back between her legs, seeing the dark meat disappearing inside her pink hole as it suddenly began to slide out of her and back in as she pumped. She squealed in delight, fucking hard onto the invading member. She knew there were risks with precum and pregnancy, but her animal brain had taken over her actions, as the fire within her was so close to be extinguished at last. It had been months since she had been fucked, but years since she felt like this, taken with lust and passion.

Her thrusts back onto the cock became harder, her panting and moaning becoming more frequent as her orgasm loomed. She felt the cock inside her grow even harder, the stimulation of their wet coupling pushing her unseen lover closer to his own release. She suddenly felt two hands reach beneath her and grab her tits. Looking back, she realized the hinged holes' purpose and the hands held her bouncing tits as she fucked harder and harder, fingers rolling and pinching her nipples. Her lover suddenly groaned and Andrea knew her lover was losing the battle.

"Don't..... oooo..... don't cum...... inside....... Please......" she cried between her thrusts and moans.

"Ugh, I won't bitch. But yo ass better hurry cause I'm gonna nut soon...." He responded to her pleas. He withdrew his hands, probably to avoid nutting too soon as this white middle class bitch serviced herself upon his cock. The words, the sudden coolness on her heaving breasts and the stimulation within her wet pussy proved too much and Andrea slammed back against the wall, screaming..... "I'mmmmmm cummmmminnggg ooooooohhhhh on a........agggghhhhhh black.....diiiiiiiiiickkkkkkk!!!!!"

Her pussy pulsated and clamped down on the black dick within it as her partner thrust one last time. Her pussy grabbed and squeezed him, a seizure she had never experienced before brought on by the vaginal stimulation and her orgasm. As it clamped, it began massaging his length and he grunted, "Bitch, gonna make me cum...."

"Noooooo, not in me..... get out......ahhhhh." She cried out as her orgasm began to subside, her mind finally contemplating the potential danger she was in with a big thick cock lodged at the entrance of her orgasming pussy, itself ready to begin shooting its life-giving seed inside her fertile womb. But as she began to attempt to pull off the wonderful cock, intending to let him shoot it all over her tits, it didn't budge. Andrea's eyes widened in shock and she screamed, "Pull out... pull out..... I can't get pregnant by a black guy.... I don't want your baby!"

"Too late bitch.....uuuuuughhhhhh......" her pulsating pussy worked his cock like no pussy ever had and he couldn't pull out even if he had tried. He felt her pussy clamped down even as the bitch tried to struggle on the other side of the wall. He felt his testicles tighten and then his cock began to pulsate, throbbing as each surge of his potent thick sperm traveled down the shaft and spat inside her pussy, his cock slit up against her cervix. Andrea's eyes rolled back as she felt the cock begin to throb inside her, even as she tried to grab and pull off of it, her orgasm was triggered again by the sensations of being inseminated for the first time in nearly 2 decades. No sperm had been within her pussy since she last got pregnant. Her body became wracked by the pleasure of cumming again on the most thick dick she had ever seen as it probably knocked her up. Her fingers went from trying to dislodge the offending phallus to furiously massaging her clit to prolong the addictive pleasure her mind was enduring. All the while, the potent load grew in size within her with each pulsation of the black cock. She lost track of how many times she came, but Andrea soon felt her pussy relax and then release the invading phallus that had not only induced the best orgasm of her life, but potentially made her a mother again.

She looked down as she slowly withdrew the offending member, watching it pop free from her hot, moist lips. She felt down and caressed it lovingly, despite her anger at it and its owner. Another glob of potent sperm drooled from the slit and dropped to the floor before the cock slid back into the hole. As she held herself up, she heard the other bathroom door slam as her playmate ran off without even a thank you for allowing her to service him, even unwillingly allowing him to nut inside her despite her protests and the vaginal spasm she had. She stood for a moment, bewildered before her hand went to her pussy and spread her tender lips apart, looking down to hopefully see the load fall out of her.... Hoping it didn't reach her egg. She lowered her other leg down to the floor and took stock of the situation. It was late at night and no store was open for some "Plan B".

She sighed and reached over to her clothes and began to put them on. She took her time, as she checked her phone, she saw only 20 minutes had passed since she arrived. What upset her more than anything is that she didn't even see a missed call from her stupid husband to see if she was safe. She adjusted her clothes and was about to grab her purse when she her a "ahem". Turning, she saw another cock, this one smaller and paler sticking through the hole, a drop of precum already drooling from the slit. She silently walked over to it and wrapped her hand around it, feeling the much smaller cock throbbing in her hand. It wouldn't take much for it to start spewing its eager load.

"Sorry guy.... I'm done.... But...." Andrea said in a sultry voice, as she began stroking it. "Here's a little something for you...." She jerked it quickly and it hardened further in her hand before quickly erupting in its wasted load, shooting onto the floor. She giggled at the lack of staying power this poor dude possessed and she was glad she didn't let her pussy anywhere near it; not because it would have nutted in her so fast, but because she wouldn't have gotten anything from it. For all the trouble the black dude gave her in potentially getting her pregnant, at least he fucked her decent and soothed the fire within her. "Probably because his hose doused those flames thoroughly with his cum," she thought.

She walked to the door, leaving the drooling dick behind, opened it and stepped out. As she walked away, she saw the four guys lined up and smirked. Too bad boys, the first guy ruined it for you. Thank god too, because two of you look like tweakers. She hustled back to her car, worried she may be followed, got in and sped off to her house. In the meantime, her pussy felt the thick load start to slide down its walls toward her lips and Andrea initially felt pangs of panic, especially when she felt the load start to pool within her panties. The anxiety quickly resolved as she remembered that her husband wouldn't go down on her or touch her anyway.

She got to the house and went inside, bypassing her passed out husband and heading into her shower. She undressed and got in the shower, letting it run as she hiked her leg up and saw the damage to her unfaithful pussy. The load continued to drip out endlessly and real panic set in, as her husbands loads would quickly run out of her when they did have sex, but this man's was thick and while it dripped out of her, it didn't show any signs of slowing. She felt it pool at her entrance and she could even see the streams of virulent sperm within it. The liquid seemed to have a life of its own as each sperm was desperately searching for her ripe egg to penetrate and make her a mother again. She felt her pussy quiver as the taboo thoughts drifted through her mind and even as a glob finally dripped out, she shook in a small orgasm before her fingers found her clit again and massaged herself to a full, needy release. It took almost no time and she was soon feeling the pangs of pleasure rock her as her vulva visibly throbbed in additional release. Content, she got under the water and began to wash her body, unaware that the cum was starting to fall down her leg as she washed. A majority of it was still within her and never fell out, soon absorbed by her body.

The next day, she found herself with a busy schedule and couldn't make it to get the pill because her husband hadn't told her of a function they'd be attending. That left her vulnerable womb open to attack all day and then the following day, she got sidelined again when he pulled her to another event. While she smiled and played the dutiful wife, internally she was freaking out. She had unprotected sex during her most fertile time and couldn't even get the pill to help prevent the pregnancy.

On the third day, she finally was able to break away and drive to the next town over to buy the pill, popping it immediately in the parking lot. The box clearly stated it was effective up to 48 hours after and she was nearly three days past her pleasurable, yet unwanted insemination. After swallowing it, she did a small prayer and swore never to do something so foolish again.

The next two weeks were stressful for Andrea and she grew terrified as the anticipated day came and went with no sign of her cycle starting. The terror increased daily and on the fourth day after her cycle was supposed to start, she realized she had to buy a test to find out. However, as she got ready to go purchase the test, she felt a small cramp and then moisture between her lips. Heading to the bathroom, she was greeted by the very welcome sight of blood on her panty liner. A very long session of grateful prayer ensued and she went on with her life glad to have dodged that bullet.

The next few months saw a pious woman that devoted herself fully to her husband. She even tried to force sex more upon him, but his disinterest prevailed, although she did get one lucky night where he seemed to get into it. However, she was quickly let down as she jerked his cock to get him hard and he came before she was given even a chance to ride him. The urge to mate was coming on again, the need and the unfulfilled itch that she couldn't scratch began to swell inside her. After another few weeks, Andrea became desperate and her mind went back to the ad she had taken to task.

One day, she was driving and found that she rode right by the gas station where she had her risky encounter. As she realized it, her pussy twitched and she involuntarily moaned. The desire flooded back overwhelmingly and she turned around, parking where she had previously. She was going on a business trip with her husband the next day for a couple weeks and might as well indulge herself before her departure. She walked urgently into the bathroom, having brought nothing with her save her lust and body with what clothes were on it. She had forgotten the time of month in her cycle was the riskiest and without a thought, it was left to chance if she would be spared from fate. She locked the door and immediately stripped her clothes.

Finding the hole, she sat on the toilet and furiously began to massage her clit. It didn't seem like any suitor would be swinging by for her to please herself, as time ticked by and her orgasm was continual- ly denied. Every time she got close, it faded away. Her frustration built within her. She needed the release. After 30 minutes, she had yet to cum and dejectedly resigned herself to having to leave, as nothing had come through the hole for her.

As she gave up, she felt movement and locked eyes with another cock, again dark in appearance. Andrea smiled widely and immediately her mouth engulfed it in a single moment. She sucked eagerly, as a baby would from its mother's breast. Her own hand on her clit, working it as she felt the orgasm coming. But yet, it eluded her still.

12