For Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resigning herself, she said nothing as she rose up and turned, presenting herself to the hole and the cock that would serve as the tool for her rapture. She backed up to it, much as she had the first time, not even sure if this was the same black cock she had prostrated herself upon the first time, lined it up with her eager tunnel, her vulva obscenely throbbing as her pussy betrayed its owner, spreading wider for the phal- lus. Inviting the large organ to be within her, consummating the act of claiming her needy pussy as its own, to use as it pleased.

The swollen cock penetrated her lips and slid down her slick passageway, her juices soaking it, in ad- dition to her own crotch, even dripping down her leg. As it bot- tomed out, its thick head nestled against her cervix, she felt at last the itch start to get scratched. She moaned deeply, the plea- sure building with just the act of penetration. She started to pump onto the cock immediately, her pussy sliding delightfully up and down the thick shaft. She groaned, fucking it wildly, pursuing her needed orgasm at any cost. The concept of the potential danger she found herself in was long abandoned, her fertile womb exposed to a very fertile cock, ready to shoot its seed within to take root. Even as she fucked on the cock, her body further betrayed her and her ovaries released one of their payload, the egg propelled down her fallopian tube quickly by the ministrations of her pulsating body. Andrea had no way of knowing it, but she was a bitch in heat. And this cock that was so beautifully servicing her, would be her offspring's father. The penetrating organ seemed to sense this, as it enlarged further, hardening inside her, each stroke massaging it in a way it had never had before, despite fucking numerous girls. It's like it knew as soon as its head brushed her swollen labia, that she was fertile and ready to be impregnated.

Andrea continued to fuck the long cock, the sounds of wet pussy and ass smacking the wall were the only other sounds aside from her panting, moaning and groaning. Her orgasm was nearing and she was riding the phallic tool in despera- tion to ensure her pleasurable release was attained. The slick, hot wet walls of her pussy's folds slid up and down the shaft, her vulva grasping the thick organ's length with each stroke while the head bottoming out in her vaginal canal, impacting her cervix. Her fluids generously coated the invading organ, aiding in its violation of her intimate depths. Its owner was holding back, but his own release was approaching despite what self control he had. He saw the white chick hurry inside the bathroom and knew what she needed. He didn't care if she was on birth control or not. Hopefully she wouldn't pull off his dick when he started nutting, because he wanted to shoot his cum inside this white girl, giving her a healthy dose of black sperm. Maybe even knock her white ass up. He smirked, knowing he had no intention of pulling out of her amazing, tight pussy.

Andrea pushed back a final time and as the cock's thick head slammed to her cervix, the release she had fought for finally happened. She screamed as the first wave

slammed over her and her pussy clamped down in orgasmic spasms, grasping the thick cock head that was already spreading her pussy further than her husband's had ever done. The head lodged up against her cervix, much like her first time and the ensuing seizure held it tight, its cock slit aligned directly with her cervical opening, which opened wide with each spasm of her reproductive tract. The walls of her pussy began to massage as her genitals pul- sated in her release, obscenely throbbing on the invading cock.

The sensations proved too much for the mystery owner of the black dick in her and he was pushed over the edge, pushing hard into the wall and almost knocking her off balance as his cock visibly began to pump his potent load into her spasming pussy. Each glob worked its way up his shaft with each pulse of his cock, entering her convulsing vulva and labia before traveling the remainder of the distance inside her. The semen got to his cock head and the slit, which was drooling copious amounts of slick precum, suddenly widened and erupted in his seed, which violently splashed within the gaping hole her cervix was instead of the normally very tight and forbidding orifice for sperm to navigate. The next load blasted and then the third, each carrying millions of sperm that bypassed her body's first and second line of defense against pregnancy.

Andreas screams roared within the bathroom and were even heard in part of the store, beyond the backroom that divided and usually kept noise from penetrating to where customers were. The roar of vehicles on the highway beside the gas station is what saved her from passersby hearing her orgasm. The entire time, her pussy milked the throbbing, pulsating dick in its folds, the cock head even expanding further with each squirt of its seed. Both of them rode their orgasms to the end before hers began to finally subside. As it did and her pulsating canal began to relax, the cock head within her was released. It had long before been done with its discharge of sperm into her, but the milking had kept it hard for her. Her hot folds continued to massage the hard organ, its head blocking any seed from seeping to her entrance.

Andrea caught her breath, looking down as the member began to slide out of her as she shifted her weight forward. It finally popped free and hung defiantly in the air. She looked at it and smiled, her brain not contemplating the danger she was in as the hundreds of millions of his eager sperm were now in her uterus, seeking her egg that was nearing its fertilization. She reached down and spread her pussy, relishing the sensation of another full cunt of cum. Barely any was dripping out, with a glob dangling from the cock that had begun to deflate. She bent down and grasped it before taking the softening member in her mouth, cleaning it of its remaining load and her own juices. Her pussy quaked again, a smaller orgasm surging in her as her tool's owner groaned at the sensations of having his cock cleaned until it became too much and he yanked it from the hole. He said no words as he pulled his pants up and left her there, going about his day without consequence. He couldn't have known that his insemination of the unknown white girl was going to result in her fertilization, nor did he care.

Andrea stood up and examined herself once more. She felt full and satisfied. Not realizing she had placed herself right back at the hole as she was examining herself, suddenly a fresh cock appeared, nearly penetrating her used pussy on the spot. What little cum that hadn't been shot inside her uterus was pooling at her pussy lips and immediately as her pussy's vulva kissed its helmet-shaped head, the pooling cum also smeared upon the new organ. Black again and thick, it was hard and ready to mate with her. As its head made contact, she smirked and immediately pushed onto it, letting it inside her abused hole, disregarding the fact that it wasn't as clean as the first one. The head popped into her and she slid down slowly upon it. As she bottom out, she remained still, her hand going back to her clit to massage herself. She didn't move, letting the cock fuck her. Her orgasm was im- pending again in short order but not as strong as earlier, since this new cock was much shorter than her first, but was just as thick. She wasted no time and while she was getting fucked harder, she be- gan to thrust onto the organ itself until she heard the newcomer grunt and felt his twitching member in her. Feeling the first splash inside,

her orgasm got triggered and she let the waves of pleasure over take her soul. The high introduced to her through the passage of pleasure was an addiction she couldn't get enough of. She was thankful she had found an outlet that would allow her to get the pleasure she needed in the future.

Andrea felt the new guy pull his dick free and before she could say a word, she heard the door open and close from the other side of the wall. The new guy's cum quickly fell out of her pussy and she pulled away from the wall to ensure no other dick accidentally rooted itself in her. She caught her breath for a moment, her oozing pussy satisfied. She sighed and put her leg down, turning and donning her discarded clothes from the toilet. She got dressed, even as the door on the other side opened and shut again, a new cock, which smelled to high heaven of god knows what. She laughed at the much smaller organ and opened the door, escaping from her pleasure retreat without another thought.

Meanwhile, deep inside her, the egg she was clueless about was finally assaulted by the sperm of her first lover, an endless wave of fertile, single-minded cells descended upon it and began to work to invade it. The egg's defenses were overwhelmed and

one broke through, impregnating the much larger cell with its genetic payload. Fertilized, the egg continued through the rest of the sperm and descended to Andrea's uterus, implanting itself to her uterine wall, the process of her impregnation complete. She wouldn't know about her pregnancy for weeks and by then it would be too late for her.

Andrea's trip with her husband was just as boring and unfulfilling as she had predicted and she was immensely grateful she took the time to get fucked silly so she was satisfied sexually until she could make it back. The business trip took much longer than expected by several weeks and when they finally made it home, Andrea was grateful as she in- tended to hit the gloryhole as soon as she could after her period, which should have been due anytime now. She was allowed the sweet release of orgasms as she frequently masturbated to the memory of her risky encounters, but none as glorious as those produced by her unseen lovers at the gas station.

Then the thought hit her.... "Wait, when did I have my last one?" She asked herself as she consulted her phone. She remembered she had taken two loads that day that barely fell out of her and a small sense of dread overtook her. As she raised the phone up to open the app, a pang of nausea hit her and she bolted for the toilet. She barely made it before she puked. After she discharged the contents of her stomach, she cleaned up rapidly and got on her phone.

"Oh nooooooo...." It had been six weeks since her last period started. They were gone for nearly an entire month and she had visited her special spot the day before..... could she be.... She ran downstairs and hopped in her car, driving three towns over before stopping at a store and paying cash for a pregnancy test. She didn't even waste time going home, using the gas station bathroom next door to take the test. She pissed on the stick and awaited the results. When the smiley face came up, Andrea paled. "I'm pregnant..... oh my god..... what am I going to do," she sobbed.

"You can suck this cock," answered a male voice and she looked up, startled at the intru- sion to see a dick hanging out of another gloryhole. Thick, white and already dripping precum, Andrea's pussy spasmed and began moistening immediately, her mind disregarding her problem as she prepared to take on another anonymous dick from a hole. Her clothing was discarded as she opted to mount the cock immediately. Her labia immediately parted as her panties, soaked from her secretions, exposed them to the cool air of the bathroom. Her inner vulva swelled and likewise parted, the lubricating juices of her pussy stretched across them, ready to coat the hard, throbbing member that stuck through the wall of the bathroom.

She lined herself up to it, her hand touching the hot flesh of the anonymous penis and let it violate her lips, which spread and swallowed the head and shaft with no effort. Her flesh accepted the intruder openly, her vaginal walls gushing with her fluids to aid the passage of the male meat penetrating her.

As she sunk it into her depths, she heard the owner moan loudly and she joined him in her passionate moans as they rutted. She fucked against the wall hard as he slammed his average cock through to her inviting mound. He didn't last long before his cock erupted its load into her, spraying against her walls and splashing against her cervix. While she was still unprotected, it no longer mattered, the damage was done long ago, evidenced by the discarded test on the bath- room floor. Her current lover finished letting his cock discharge its load within her depths and finally pulled out from her soft flesh. His spent load drooled from her orifice that spasmed obscenely, quaking and open for more man meat. Andrea didn't move, keep- ing her pussy aligned with the hole and before she knew it, another cock was thrusting into her used pussy, penetrating inside her open labia and fucking wildly. Her hand massaged her clit as she fucked on the next cock until it began to also shoot wads of cum into her now pregnant pussy. No sooner than it had slid from her was another mushroom-shaped head pushing between her wet folds, the globs of her previous encounters either sliding down its shaft and dripping to the floor or being shoved back within her.

Andrea didn't move from there for several hours, as a dozen men took turns fucking her and discharging their loads within her silky, pregnant pussy. Word had spread around the small town quickly and there was plenty of cock that desired to nut inside a warm hole of a willing female. She was a slut and loved every second of it, cumming dozens of times during her encounters that day but none were on the order of the day she was impregnated by the black cock who served as her baby's father.

12