For Her

Story Info
For spice, you know why.
1.3k words
4.43
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's coming. She's really coming. In a few minutes, she's finally going to be in my arms. I can kiss her tempting lips, I can smell her hair, I can hear her laugh in person, not through my phone screen. This woman who has stolen my heart without ever meeting me. I have been so, so patient for months and it's finally time. I hope the rest of the state is ready for the incoming flood.

I check my phone impatiently. She texted that she'd landed, it can't take that much longer for her to walk through the doors. I have a sign that says "Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Center: Patient Transport" that I know will make her laugh. There's also the bouquet of flowers back at my apartment that I can't wait to surprise her with. But I'm fed up of waiting. I need her here, now.

I look up, and there she is. She is exactly like I pictured and so much better. Fuck, my girl is breathtaking. How could I have ever thought I was straight when women like her walk this planet? And she's running towards me, and I'm running towards her and she's wrapped in my arms and I'm wrapped in hers and I don't know where I start and she ends. All is right in the world. She squeezes me and I look deep into her blue eyes, I'm lost. I think I've forgotten how to breathe. My hands frame her face, holding her so I can drink in every inch of her. She's here, and she's mine. I lean in and touch my lips to hers, and everything except us melts away. Her lips are soft and she tastes like the sweetest honey and I'm addicted. I want to keep exploring forever.

She insisted that we go out to breakfast, even though I just want to take her home. But what she wants, she gets, so I take her out for brunch on a Friday. We sit side by side, trying each other's order, telling terrible jokes, and drinking in the fact that we're together. My hands keep wandering to her thigh, rubbing up and down, squeezing and reminding myself that she's real. She's real and she's here and she's mine.

The door to my apartment closes. My breath catches in my chest. I'm nervous, in so much that this is our first time alone. I'm not nervous to be with her, only grateful that the months of Facetime sex have taught me what she likes. She likes me. I can make her cum with a simple command. Talking with me every night has her dripping for me. And now she's here, in my apartment.

She drops her bags to the floor as our eyes lock. I step forward, wrapping my arm around her lower back. I feel her body press against mine, her breasts pushing against mine, her hips flush with mine. She's soft and smells intoxicating. Looking deep into my soul she whispers "hi"

"Hi"

And then I kiss her. And the world stops. What starts chaste soon careens out of control. My hands drop to her hips, holding her tightly as I dive into her mouth with reckless abandon, and she wrestles right back. Our tongues battle, sliding against each other, claiming. Months of teasing and learning about each other have led to this moment. She is shaking in my arms, and I let myself kiss along her jaw.

"You're here and you're mine" I whisper into her ear.

Thank god I'm holding her, otherwise I think she'd fall to the floor. She whimpers as I kiss down her neck, reaching the hollow where it meets her clavicle. My tongue trails along her skin, leaving a cool trace of where I've been.

She grabs at my shirt and it comes off, leaving me topless as my mouth continues its exploration. She lets her hands lightly graze my breasts, and I want more, I need more. I want to take my time and taste every inch of her but she makes me lose my damn mind. We strip, frantic for each other, craving skin-to-skin contact.

I lick down from her neck to the side of her breast, circling her nipple with my tongue. My hand pushes her backwards until she hits the door behind her. I take her into my mouth, flicking and teasing her nipple. I suck and nibble, letting my tongue flatten before curling around her hardening point, repetitively. My hands trace lightly up her inner thighs, dancing up that milky white flesh. I want to leave bruises the shape of my fingers there, marking her, claiming her as mine.

I let my fingers trace the crease at the top of her thigh before teasing a line across her pubic mound. She's so smooth for me. Her breaths are irregular, her moans increasing, and she starts to beg.

"I need you, honey, I need you. Please touch me."

My hand drops lower, feeling the heat radiating from her pussy. I let it graze the wetness I find there, before tracing her lips toward her clit. Teasing, torturing my woman. Just the way I love to. I let my fingers slide either side of her clit, forming a "V" before pincering together gently. I keep repeating this while my mouth switches nipples.

She's bucking against my hand, seeking friction. But I need to taste her. I slowly, agonizingly slowly, insert a finger inside, curling it against her spongy, engorged g-spot. I insert a second, spreading them wider, stretching her for me. Later, I want to watch her ride my hot pink dildo and take her pleasure from me, but right now, I need to feel every part of my girl.

My fingers coated, I bring them up to her mouth.

"Suck, my filthy girl"

And she tongues my fingers, the most wanton slut of my dreams.

I kiss her, tasting her from her tongue and I can't hold back any more. I drop to my knees, burying my face between her thighs. She's barely standing upright, so I pull her down with me, hands wrapped around her thighs and holding her against my tongue. I finally slide inside her, tasting that sweet nectar I've been craving.

I lose my damn mind, licking and sucking and drinking from her cunt. Her moans mix with mine as she rides my face. My fingers soon join, pumping inside of her while my tongue attacks her clit. Shes screaming my name, breathy "yes"-es interspersed as I feel her building.

"Cum for me. I want to feel you grip my fingers" I command her from beneath her cunt.

And wow, does she obey. She releases control and lets go, flooding my face. And I keep going, drinking as much as I can, pumping my fingers inside of her as her death grip continues. Her legs are shaking and she is incoherent. She looks so beautiful when she cums. I think it might be one of my favorite sights.

I'm so wet, my top half from her, my bottom half wet from my reaction to her. She lays practically comatose beside me as she recovers from her orgasm.

"Babe, I knew you were going to ruin me, I did think we might make it beyond the entryway before you did" and I can't help but laugh.

Fuck, this woman. She is a dream come to life.

I'm laying beside her, her head on my arm, her leg swung over mine, thanking everything in my life that brought her to me. I'm the luckiest woman on the planet.

And then her hand drifts over, and I hear the mischievous hint in her voice as she gleefully states "my turn".

She touches me and I forget all tethers keeping me on Earth. When I come down from my orgasm, I kiss her one more, tasting us, together. That might be my favorite taste.

"You're mine, I'm going to be giving you mind blowing orgasms for the rest of your life babe" I promise her. "Not if I give them to you first" she responds, melting into me.