For Him, With Love

Story Info
A wife is examined and auctioned while struggling for money.
9.5k words
4.44
14.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Him, With Love

By: Sisi Burks

June 13, 2022

Chapter 1

A Luxury Exam

Being broke was probably the most stressful thing a person could ever experience. My husband and I had avoided it for the first part of our marriage, but sometimes financial stability was anything but stable. We had done what we could to make extra money, even going as far as selling our own blood. When we were told about another option it was both too good to be true and a bit... scandalous. I was shocked when I heard about the lucrative annual event, especially when given details, but the longer I weighed my options, the more excited I became.

So far, I didn't know much. I just knew that it was an auction and I was going to be the product. It was strangely thrilling to go to the required medical exam. I had never been in an office as luxurious as this one. As I waited I was served the most delicious and pleasantly sweet champagne by the young, slim-thick receptionist who looked to be fresh out of high school and only there to be attractive. Much like the tasteful decor. It wasn't long before I was brought to the cozy examination room by a nurse who diligently began taking my vitals after I sat on the cushioned table as directed. She was a stunning woman, much like the receptionist but wore a wellfitting, dark blue scrubs and looked far more mature. Silky black hair hung freely as she worked and her top showed a suspicious amount of cleavage for the workplace. The woman was actually really good at soothing my nerves, chatting with me through the quick checkup.

The office was remarkably comfortable. I had never sat on an exam table that was so pleasantly soft. The cushions were covered with a cotton white sheet instead of the annoying, loud paper most offices used. I took in my new environment while I gave the nurse my information, listening as she typed on a small laptop.

"Okay Miss Alda," She said as she finally finished, closing the computer and putting it snugly under her arm.. "I have everything I need. Doctor Lewis will be in shortly," Her voice was upbeat and polite. I smiled nervously, nodding to show I understood. "Make yourself comfortable. But, don't undress just yet," She told me as she slipped out of the room, leaving me there on my own.

Don't undress? That was odd. From what I understood I was getting a full body exam from a gynecologist. That was the main factor I took into account when picking an appropriate outfit. A gray, cotton, wrap dress that left my shoulders bare and stopped well above my knees. I had paired the dress with velvety, dark blue heels that gave the look a perfect pop of color. My long brown hair was done up in a tight, sleek bun on top of my head to keep it out of the way. I wanted to make sure I looked nice and put together for such an important appointment. After seeing the clinic, I was glad I had.

I was not kept waiting nearly as long as I assumed I would be. Just minutes after the nurse left there was a soft knock at the door before two men entered. The first was older and had a kind smile as his eyes locked onto me. "Good afternoon Miss Alda. I'm Doctor Lewis, it's a pleasure to meet with you today," He said as he strolled over, holding his hand out to me. I slipped my slender fingers into his palm, allowing him to pull my hand and kiss the back lightly before he began to inspect my nails. "You have lovely hands. Make sure to have your nails done before the event," He stated, letting me go so he could sit down on the round, leather stool, reading something on his tablet.

The request sounded a lot more like a demand. I was... put off a little, but I understood that looking good meant a lot to this process. There was nothing like a fresh set of nails after all.

"This is my son, Abel," the older man spoke again, bringing my attention to his assistant for the first time. He was young. Younger than me even. But, he was really handsome. His thick brown hair was pulled back in a lazy, messy bun at the back of his head. His eyes were a dulled out green color I had never encountered before. And that smile... The family resemblance was there for sure as Abel politely greeted me with a nod, washing his hands at the small sink. Doctor Lewis was dressed formally, like most established physicians. Abel on the other hand looked a lot more relaxed in a set of Oxford blue scrubs and, like the nurse, they hugged his body perfectly. "He is my apprentice and will be helping today, is that alright?"

My eyes flickered back to the handsome father as I nodded without a thought. "Yes, of course," I had never been one to rock the boat, not that I was all that worried about the young doctor seeing my body.

It was just going to be a simple check up, right?

"Okay, great. Abel, will you assist our lovely patient with her dress?" Doctor Lewis asked, barely even looking up from his tablet to speak. I tried not to feel too embarrassed when the young resident came to my side. He was even more attractive, towering over me with intentions to strip my dress off.

His fingers confidently pulled the gray fabric away from my tits, not even bothering with the tie yet. My perky breasts were quickly subjected to the chilly air of the office causing my nipples to rapidly harden from the sensation and his lingering gaze. The young man pulled a lever on the side of the exam table, making the chair lay back a bit. It wasn't fully laying down, but it was a more... relaxed position.

His palm was warm as it pressed against my bare shoulder, guiding me to lay back. "There we go," Abel's voice was deep and soothing as he hooked his fingers into my dress that had fallen around my waist. "Lift your hips for me please," he said, sliding the fabric down more. Though I promptly followed his order, he was taking his time undressing me, even sliding my heels off, forcing me to hold the straining position. Both men let out small sounds of approval when they saw my bare pussy. Wearing panties at a gyno appointment just seemed needless.

"Perfect," Doctor Lewis let out as he finally focused on me and took his son's spot at my feet. I laid there, body on full display as the older man started pulling out the stirrups, guiding both my feet to rest in them, now forcing me to showcase my tight, little cunt. The skin around my honeypot was soft with no trace of hair or even razor bumps. It was pristine. With the way the two doctors were staring, I could tell they were impressed. I had never had any complaints before and I didn't expect to have any now.

Once the doctor seemed to have everything where he wanted it, he rolled to the side of the exam table, coming closer to my face as his eyes looked over my body, stopping at my tits. "I'm going to start with the breast exam. Abel, go ahead and check the details," It was like I wasn't even there anymore as they began to work. A gloved hand began to grope my tit, at first seeming to do an actual exam before his fingers brushed lightly over my nipple. I instantly tried to squeeze my thighs shut, but the son's hand was quick to sternly remind me to keep them open.

"Arms over your head, please," he spoke deeply as his father fondled my breast, still working on one. He was pinching at my nipple, making me gasp as I laid my arms over my head and tried to get comfortable. Comfort was not the main worry for my doctors though. While I moved in the right position, Abel was pulling on gloves and before I knew it his fingers had invaded my mouth. I gasped around them, tasting the latex as he began to rub against my tongue. "Wider" he demanded impatiently.

It was like I wasn't even a person, but I still let my jaw go slack. The son leaned over me, looking inside my mouth as his fingers felt around. He smirked after examining all my teeth. "Very nice. Now, let's see about your gag reflex," without more warning than that, he stuffed his two fingers right down my throat. A small choking sound came from me, but luckily I barely had much of a gag reflex and he was able to push right past it all without the worry of me puking.

"Miss, where is your husband now?" Doctor Lewis asked, making his son remove his fingers from my mouth so I could speak. I cleared my throat a bit before answering. "He's... working," Both men chuckled softly to my reply, the reason unknown to me, but I said nothing as the older man continued groping my breast. "Most husbands come with their wifes to such an... invasive exam," Doctor Lewis explained as he motioned for his son to come closer. "Abel, check the other for me," he mumbled, his fingers still pressing into my fatty mound.

Once Abel was groping my other breast, again seeming to actually be doing an exam, Doctor Lewis leaned in and wrapped his lips around my tiny pink nipple. A gasp caught in my throat at the sensation and I had to tighten my hands into fists to keep from moving them. "Looks fine to me," The younger man's voice was so smooth as he spoke, his thumb dragging over my other nipple as his father suckled at the other. "But, I think little rings would make these tits even better," I nervously shifted a bit to watch him, his eyes glued to my breast as he teased the nipple gently.

"E-Excuse me? A ring?" I asked, wondering just what he could mean by that, because he couldn't mean what it sounded like. Before the son could answer, Doctor Lewis let my nipple pop out of his mouth, exposing it once again to the cold. "Nipple rings. Have them pierced before the auction," he told me sternly, as if it was not up for conversation. The man rolled his chair back to the end of the table, between my legs where my pussy was on display and only getting wetter as the appointment went on.

The older man hummed, leaning in between my legs, and getting his face far too close to my exposed cunt. "Here too," he mumbled, his fingertip coming to my swollen clit. "There?! I... I don't know," I whimpered, gasping sharply as Abel began sucking and flicking my nipple with his tongue. It was different from how his father did it, but both were arousing. "You'll be fine," The doctor said as he prepared his speculum. Getting a piercing in a place like that really freaked me out, but if it was what I had to do... then I could do it.

I whimpered once he began to insert the frigid instrument into my throbbing vagina. It was massively uncomfortable as he went in deep, using the tool to stretch my sopping wet hole open. He took his time, unlike the other doctors I had seen before who were in and out without much thought. Doctor Lewis was really getting a good look at me on the inside. I tried to just focus on his son, who was still sucking on my nipple, his hand fondling the boob his father abandoned.

That part of the exam felt like it went on for hours, though Abel's flicking tongue was enough to keep me aroused, even through the discomfort of Doctor Lewis' thorough vaginal exam. When the cold, metal speculum was withdrawn from me, I let out a soft sigh. My tranquility was short lived though as the two men helped me up off the table. I figured my whole exam would be done in the same position, but it looked as if we had more to do. "Normally we have the husband here to help with this part, but I suppose it is his loss," Doctor Lewis chuckled as they made me stand, nude, in the middle of the office.

The distinguished doctor stood in front of me for a moment, looking my body over in this new position. His fingertips lightly ran down my arms until he was able to take my hands. He gazed down at my delicate, gold rose-shaped wedding ring, laughing softly to himself. "What a pretty little ring," he said as he nudged it around a bit with his large thumb. "I think we will start with your balance," With that, the older Lewis let me go and nodded to his son behind me. Without any more explanation, I was lifted from behind. There was nothing for me to grab onto but the large hands that held tightly to my hips.

"Put him inside you," Doctor Lewis directed as he went to sit back down, getting out his tablet and pen to add his findings to my file. At first, I was confused but then I felt a familiar sensation. Abel had his cock out and it was hard and ready to go inside me. The tip was even poking at me, smearing precum on my ass as he searched for an opening. With a shaky hand, I reached down and guided the massive cock to my pussy, sliding it between my folds. He was bigger than my husband by a lot, even if I tried not to notice. I couldn't help the anxiety that coursed throughout my body as the man carefully pulled me down so he could bury his long girth in my sticky warmth..

"Abel is 9.3 inches or around 24 centimeters," His father explained, watching my face as I took his son inside me, feeling like my pussy was being stretched out extensively. "How big is your hard-working husband?" he asked, a sly smile and a shake of his head to go with the question. People as rich as Doctor Lewis must have thought my husband missing out on this for work was fucking ridiculous. I wish we had that kind of money. I would make sure to do whatever it took so that we could.

"He-He's 13 centimeters," I answered breathlessly as I was settled all the way on Abel's cock. I had never felt so full in my life and the young man behind me didn't give my body a chance to get used to it. He began thrusting into me right in front of his father as if it was normal. The idea that this could be some kind of bonding activity, or even just their kink, was grossly arousing. Doctor Lewis didn't seem fazed in the least when the lewd sound of his son fucking me filled the room, simply going between watching and his questioning. "I see. So, a little over 5 inches then?"

Abel laughed behind me as he kept fucking into my pussy, the sound of my wet cunt and his balls slapping against my skin. "Jesus, that's fucking depressing," He said through his chuckles, making his father smirk in agreement. "I don't think you will be encountering any men at the auction that have such a small penis,"

It was hard to admit, even to myself, but the large cock inside me was driving me wild. My sounds were coming out muffled and subdued, not that either man said anything. The son fucked me until his father was finished with his paperwork. When it stopped I wondered if it was finally over but it was not. I was taken off Abel's still erect cock and placed on weak legs between the two. Doctor Lewis was now standing in front of me and began to test my flexibility. Mostly in my legs. He made me touch my toes, while Abel groped my ass and teased my pussy, then he had me bring my legs up, one at a time, to see how far I could get them while still standing.

Doctor Lewis was writing on his tablet the whole time and once he finished he sat it down on the exam table, before fishing his own cock out of his dress pants. The old man even had a big cock, though slightly smaller than his son's. "Hands and knees," he stated sternly. I knew exactly what he wanted. I got down on my knees first before completing the position by putting some of my weight on my hands. "This is a popular position, we need to make sure you're up for it," he said as he walked around me. Abel took his place at my head, tapping the tip of his cock to my lips impatiently.

I opened my mouth obediently, letting the young man sink his massive dick in my mouth while at the same time I was being filled by his father. The rest of the appointment was a bit of a blur, but I do know that I came numerous times in several different positions. I felt like I was some kind of experiment to see how many times both men could get off and get me off. It was shocking that I was able to last the whole time and I didn't care what they did to me or what position they wanted me in, I was going to do this.

"Very good," Doctor Lewis hummed as his fingers rubbed my clit at an unbearable speed. His dick was now deep inside my ass while his son was laying under me with his cock nestled inside my soaking wet pussy. "Come on, just one more time, I know you have it in you," The older man spoke against my ear, his hips still rocking though he had already finished. My voice, much like my body, was shot and spent. I could barely even make a sound as I came just once more. It was dry orgasm after everything, but that wasn't to say it was any less intoxicating as the rest. "There we go, good girl~ I think we have gotten all the information we need. The auction will be in a few weeks, I will email you the details. Don't forget nails, piercings, and make sure to bring that workaholic husband of yours,"


Chapter Two

A Premium Product

The piercings hurt.

That said, they were also very sexy and I was glad that I was told to get them for the occasion since I probably would never have done so on my own. Thankfully, the healing time had not been nearly as bad as I thought it would be and honestly, I really liked my new clit piercing. The stimulation that came from the metal pressing against my most sensitive external spot was almost constantly overwhelming. Even when I was doing basic things such as standing in line at a till, or jogging in the park, even when I was chatting with one of our elderly neighbors.

It was like I was persistently turned on, sure it was too much at times, but I truly loved it. James and I had yet to use it unfortunately. In the instructions Doctor Lewis sent it was firm on not allowing my husband anymore than small pecks when he left and came home from work. There were plenty of other rules accompanying that one, but it was the hardest when my husband was such a handsome and caring man. I wanted to give him all the sex in the world, especially when we were about to do something so scandalous.

But, rules were rules and we were growing progressively desperate for the money. I was told we would be given a cut, twenty percent of the money earned. It seemed a bit low since I was the "product", but Doctor Lewis assured me I would be leaving the event with a check for at least a million dollars.

A million.

I had never seen that kind of money before, let alone had it. As the weeks passed, the list of things I could do with that kind of money grew. From finally being able to buy name brand to actually getting our own home.

Before I could get too excited about the prospects of being comfortable, I had to get through the actual event, which was nerve-wracking to say the least. Just preparing my body had been stressful, but thankfully when it came to my hair, makeup, and outfit I would have a professional stylist to work with. Off-handedly, Doctor Lewis had told me my stylist would probably be the only woman I would see that night. It sounded ridiculous, but when I got to the event hall I realized how true that statement really was.

Even as I came through the lobby area all I saw was men. Even the receptionist that took my name was a man. But, the person that came to fetch me was who I assumed to be my stylist. I was stunned by the beautiful, dark skinned woman that called my name. She was slender with the most gorgeous dreadlocks I had ever seen. Had they not been tied up, I'm sure they would have bypassed her ass. She introduced herself as Natalie as we entered the bathing area.

I had a nice, hot bath where the other woman actually washed me and even shaved me. Even though I was already freshly shaven she was adamant that she go over it again. After the bath, Natalie took her time to massage lotion on every inch of my skin, making sure I would not have any razor bumps pop up. The bath area was more like a spa than a normal bathroom. The light was dimmed and there were two, inground, jacuzzi tubs. Even after seeing the luxurious bathroom I was shocked when Natalie escorted me to the dressing room.