For Him, With Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I felt his hot cum coating my insides I was tipped over the edge and, again, my pussy was gushing though this time it was around the enormous dick that was pushed in as deep as it possible. It felt like Mr. Henderson had done just what I was lewdly begging for. He had planted his strong sperm right into my womb and I doubted the possibility that it didn't take. The large, silent, black man showed me n kindness as he slipped right out, his cum dripping from my used, stretched cunt and making a small mess on the floor directly below.

"What a show and such a pretty, begging whore," Doctor Fisher said once it was all over and Mr. Henderson was fixing himself, the front of his pants and shirt damp with my squirt. He left the stage calmly as if he had done pretty much everything but impregnating me. "Okay folks, while we take care of the last service on our list a couple helpers will be moving our lovely Alda to her final position of the night,"

As I came down from the fog caused by cumming so hard I saw the two "helpers" come out and I recognized one of them. Abel. Doctor Lewis' son. He was dressed nicely like most of the other men and so was the guy that accompanied him. They seemed to be around the same age and they were crowding me as practiced hands worked to get my restraints undone. The stranger was boyishly handsome with light, almost blond, brown hair and a bit of stubble on his cheeks. "Abel told me about you," he spoke as he finished getting one of my legs free and starting on my wrist. "You have some hot ass tits," he smirked, carefully bringing my arm down and moving in, pressing me against the cross while Abel still worked the cord from around my other arm. "I'm Sami Fisher, that's my dad over there," he whispered as he began to grope one of my breasts through the material that was barely there.

It was actually surprising it was still on at all.

Now that the young man gave me that information, I could see the resemblance. Once my other arm was free I wrapped both around Sami, who easily held me against his body with one arm, his other busy as his fingers pinched at my covered nipple. I whimpered lightly as I looked over to Doctor Fisher, hearing that he was back to auctioning me. But...for what? I had missed that part. It made me a little nervous not knowing what was coming.

Sami carried me over to the strange bed set up. There was nothing on the bed but a white sheet and a couple of matching pillows, but the real eye-catching part was the chains and straps that hung from the top of the bed frame. "Stand," I heard Abel saying as he brought James over as well. He positioned my poor husband at the head of the bed, cuffing him to the bedfrome so he couldn't go anywhere. And that was where he was left by the young doctor.

He would have a perfect view of whatever was going to be done to me.

Abel came to the other side of the bed, getting onto his knees to get closer to the hanging contraption. Sami, impressively, got on the other side the same way with me still holding onto him. Then the two got to work strapping me in. Honestly, it was a bit confusing to me, but they seemed to know how to work all the restraints. They diligently got me in position, but still took chances to touch me here and there. Sami was much more handsy than Abel. "Holy shit, look at this pussy," he smirked once they finished and I was left laying in the swing with my legs forcibly spread wide. "Can't believe you're letting these guys ruin it for you," he said playfully to James as the two got off the bed. Sami lingered once he was standing, thinking for a few seconds before reaching over and pulling the strappy bra down, exposing my tits and their new decor. "That's better," the young man mumbled.

"SOLD! Wow, $16.5 million dollars! That is the most we have ever made for a single service alone! You guys are really showing out tonight! Come on up here and collect your winnings, Mr. Peterson and Mr. Green!" Two? Why would there be two? As the winners came up the steps, the young men had already walked off. They were very quickly replaced by two older black men. One of them actually looked a lot like the last bidder, though his skin was much lighter. The other was a fucking God.

Graying dreadlocks were tied in a thick ponytail behind him and his facial hair was perfectly trimmed and edged. I instantly wanted him, unable to hide the way I leered from the love of my life. "Hey there, baby girl," the dreaded man mumbled, coming over to one side of the bed, hand coming up and grabbing the chain. "Gonna have to make this good for that kind of money, yea? I'm glad Rob already stretched that little pussy out for me," Thank God, he was going to be in my throbbing, soaked cunt.

The other man slipped under me on the bed, moving the pillows so he could lay back comfortably. "I think I'm getting the best part," he said, grabbing my ass cheeks and spreading them, craning his neck to see what he could of my tight asshole. "Bet that little cock hasn't done a damn thing to stretch her out," he said before slapping my ass roughly, around the same spot the other guy had hit. I gasped, moving a bit, though there was no use. I was strapped in well. Within seconds I could feel the head of his cock slipping between my cheeks. He must have put on lube while I was so entranced by the king that was now positioning himself between my legs. The thick tip pressed against my hole painfully, attempting to penetrate the tight ring. It took a couple moments of trying, but finally he was able to stuff himself inside. I hissed as my hips were grabbed and used to pull me down on what turned out to be another long, thick dick.

"Oh fuck, she's taking it real nice, isn't she?" The man directed to my husband. "Look at her hungry ass just eating me up," I gasped when he suddenly forced me all the way down on his cock, causing a painfully full sensation to take over. Even if it wasn't comfortable, I was ready for this because I had an African warrior of a man getting ready to fill my empty hole. He was the first man to take his shirt off, showing me his toned chest and washboard abs. A tattoo on his chest told me that he was Mr. Green. "Call me daddy, baby. I'm about to make this pussy all mine,"

I couldn't help the breath that left me when Daddy took his cock out. It was even more beautiful than the one before. The soft, smooth dark skin was almost mouth watering, especially as he stroked himself a couple times to make sure it was as big and hard as it was going to get. "You want this cock?" he asked as he pushed the head between my messy lips and over my clit. "Y-Yes," I answered, hips shaking from anticipation and the dick already buried in my ass.

"Yes what?" he asked, still teasing and rubbing my pussy with his tip. "Yes, daddy!" I answered, my tone shifting from sheepish to needy. It was what he wanted to hear though and finally he pushed into my pussy in one smooth thrust, opening my walls right back up. I moaned out as I was completely filled, it was such a new feeling it didn't compare to anything I had felt before. Two hung, rich, handsome, black men had my holes stretched around them and they began to use me. They thrusted with little regard for me, using my body for their pleasure. Still, I was in heaven as I moaned and whined, wanting more. Again, the world around me faded away and all I could do was embrace the way these fat cocks were able to make me feel. I didn't even realize that someone had come over until I felt someone grab my chin. It was Doctor Fisher and in his other hand he held the base of his cock.

Now that I had seen what black men had to offer, his pale, smaller version was less of a turn on than it might have been before. But, I knew what he wanted from me and I eagerly took him into my mouth, letting the host use it for his pleasure. "Damn James, your wife is gobbling up my cock for free. She must be loving all this attention, huh?" the doctor said, now holding my hair. I was being fucked from all angels, making it disorrenting and hard to keep my eyes open. I closed them tightly and took it all, my pussy and ass hungrily clenching around them, milking their cocks.

I screamed around the doctor's cock, completely overtaken by the way all three of the men handled me. They used me like I was nothing but a toy. Just there for the pleasure and entertainment of high class men. I fucking loved it.

The first to cum was Doctor Fisher. He let some of it out in my mouth before he forced me away so he could shoot the rest of his hot load on my face. Now that my mouth was not stuffed I was able to moan again. I was pathetic with my begging. "Fuck me! Daddy, please fucking breed me! Fill me up! Make me yours!" My pleading made Mr. Green grip my thighs so tightly he left behind large, dark bruises and his pounding became far more animalistic. The man under me began to breathe harder and even let out small groans as he rapidly fucked my ass until he came as well, keeping his cock buried deep inside even once he was finished filling it.

"You're gonna have my baby, bitch," Mr. Green's face was close to mine as he spoke, his tone was as dark as the look he was giving me. Eye contact wasn't broken as he fucked me harder than I had ever been fucked before. His heavy balls slapped hard against me, making such a lewd sound. I wished it could have lasted forever, but my daddy slammed into me one last time, holding me still as he filled my pussy with precious cum.

It was the end and things happened quickly at that point. The men were finished with me. The show was over. So, after my last buyers were finished and off the stage, clean up started and the crowd acted as if James and I were nothing but set pieces. I laid lazily on the swing, staring at my husband who was still standing at the head of the bed. He looked like he was possibly upset by the whole thing, but I really couldn't tell, especially since he was still very noticeably hard. I didn't feel bad, like I thought I would. No. I did this because it needed to be done. We needed it to get back on our feet. Enjoying the experience of strange men fucking and using me right in front of my husband didn't change that.

It didn't change the fact that I did it all for him.