For His Pleasure Pt. 03

Story Info
Voyeur .. mutual pleasure.
1.2k words
3.95
2.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a great risk last night, just turning up at her door like that!

Hell - I still can't believe I thought that would be acceptable to her, that she would even open the door!

But she did! And now things have changed!

Changed from that first night when she became aware of me watching her.

She had only just recently moved into the apartments opposite a few days when she had inadvertently walked through her lounge in just her underwear, she never noticed me - but I very much noticed her!

I soon became addicted to the random chances I was given of seeing this tall, slim angel walking around in next to nothing. I would sit patiently in my semi-darkened room waiting for her to arrive home from her day at work The autumn evenings were drawing in, allowing me some privacy to indulge in my new voyeuristic pastime.

But then one night, as I sat there watching, she walked towards the full-length windows in her living area and stopped. She seemed to be looking directly at me!! I held my breath, ducking back slightly into the darkness.

Fuckkkk... she saw me... I'm sure she saw me!

I should have right there and then stopped this craziness, but no I couldn't do that!

As I held my breath this angel of mine slowly stripped off her underwear, posing naked for a brief moment, and then she walked away.

For a minuscule second, I swear I felt her eyes connect with mine. My mouth was dry and I felt like I had received a punch to my stomach robbing me of breath, and yes my dick was rock hard!

From that day on it became our sinful game.

As time went by she grew bolder with her teasing games, and I craved every second of my own private sex show!

The way she would tweak and tease her nipples, a shy smile on her lips. Or how she would turn and bend from the waist wiggling her pert sweet ass, allowing me the full vision of her fingers dipping in and out of her moist wonderfully pink folds.

And then yesterday... ohhh fuck yesterday!

She was glorious in the throws of her orgasm, I witnessed the tremors crashing through her body as she came.

And I needed more!

I left her kneeling against her window trying to pull herself together.

Our meeting was long overdue.

Jesus, just the thought of how I literally spilled my load down her throat last night has my cock twitching and thickening even now.

I smile at the thought of her coming home tonight and witnessing the little show I have planned, this doesn't help lessen the swelling which is now making my pants so uncomfortable! I grip and rearrange myself trying to ease the pressure, then pick up the phone call to make arrangements. I need everything in place for the time l know my angel is due home.

Gemma arrives at my door at 6 pm as agreed. I can't help but smile as she walks into my apartment and wraps herself around me, lifting her mouth to mine for a long slow kiss. This is something I adore about Gemma there is never a need for small talk.

I take her hand and lead her through to my lounge, the lighting of which is set slightly brighter than the usual voyeuristic level of late. I want my little angel to be in no doubt what she see's when she gets home.

We share a few more kisses, which grow more heated as my hands explore her sweet body. I enjoy this part, the gradual build of the undeniable chemistry between myself and Gemma. I lift my mouth from hers and looking into her eyes I smile then step away, moving to settle myself in my lounge chair.

From here I have my perfect view of the building opposite and right on time I see a soft light flicker on, instantly I harden.

'Gemma, lose the clothes baby!' my voice sounds thick and husky undoubtedly in anticipation of how this evening will be received by my new plaything.

Gemma smiles, her eyes bright as she swiftly loses the dress she is wearing. It pools on the floor, quickly to be joined by the pretty pale pink underwear. As she undresses for me I unfasten my pants, freeing my straight rigid cock. Wrapping my fingers around it I stroke along its length 2 or 3 times, flooding its crown with pre-cum. Gemma drops to her knees and crawls to me, settling between my legs. I look straight across to her window as Gemma's hot little mouth closes over the glistening tip of my cock and sucks hard.

My breath catches as she appears naked at the window searching for me, I smile slightly, ohhhh my angel is hungry tonight!

She stills as she suddenly takes in and processes exactly what she sees, and as she does my fingers curl into Gemma's hair and I pull her down onto me. Not wanting there to be any doubt - I want my sweet dirty little angel to know someone else has my dick in their mouth tonight, just as she had last night.

Oh god, I feel my cock throb and swell as it slides down into Gemma's greedy throat, savoring that filthy gagging sound as her throat grips tightly around my hard flesh. All the time my eyes locked on the woman across from me, willing her to want this as much as I do.

As if she can read my mind she slowly slides down the window, knees spreading as she squats. Her eyes wide and her mouth open slightly as if panting... oh god yes please be panting baby! Her slim fingers as if in slow motion, dip between her smooth thighs and she rubs her juicy wet slit.

She is everything I want right there in that one moment.

She is watching me fuck another woman's mouth, just as I did to hers last night, and she loves it!

Yes baby, rub that sweet little kitty for me!

I'm not going to be able to contain my need to cum for her. Gripping Gemmas hair I haul her off my cock as I stand and move closer to the window, then quickly guide Gemma back onto my saliva-covered cock. She gags as I dip straight down her throat and I hold her there, all the time my eyes are locked onto my dirty girl whose fingers are now dipping in and out of where my cock belongs.

Gemma's hands grip the front of my thighs, as my grip on her hair tightens and I feel my balls tighten.

I literally roar as I pull free of Gemma's mouth, fisting my release free. Sending a creamy spray of semen onto the window, my chest heaving as I try to remain standing the sheer power of my orgasm makes me light-headed.

Fuck this should be all over my angel's face right now, depraved thoughts and images rush through my mind.

She frowns as she nears her own release, a cute mannerism I have noticed before when she cums, and I see her tense just as her own orgasm rushes through her. She leans forward smearing her tongue along the windowpane as if tasting the creamy deposit sliding down my window.

She is fucking amazing!!!

Still shaking as I watch her licking again lost in her own world of lust, she then slowly comes back to earth our eyes lock.

I lift my hand and beckon with my finger - you want more?

Come get it angel!