For His Pleasure Pt. 02

Story Info
Voyeur... mutual pleasure. Oral sex.
1.3k words
4.63
3.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breath catches, my throat suddenly dry and I can't think! Shit Shit Shit... I can't think!

Still on my knees on the floor I look over my shoulder frowning at my apartment door, did I imagine that? My eyes wide and I feel as though the air has been sucked from the room.

There it is again... the doorbell rings!

I turn slowly, stumbling slightly as I lift to my feet, without thinking I make my way towards the front of my apartment.

Once there, not giving a thought to the fact I am still naked, my shaking hand reaches for the lock. Turning the catch, everything suddenly so quiet, I suddenly feel oddly calm as if I know who will be on the other side of the door.

Opening the door, shielding myself slightly with it, I look up into the eyes of a well-built man. I don't seem to be able to speak, I just keep looking into his eyes.

' Well, the polite thing to do would be to ask me in.' His voice is calm and clear, and there is a slight smile to his tone.

I'm frozen to the spot, eyes still locked with his, I still haven't spoken.

I know he has spoken. I know that because at the sound of his voice a throb started between my legs again.

His voice lowers slightly as he reaches for the door, 'Baby open the door for me, be a good girl.'
He takes control pushes the door open wider, and steps inside.

I step back making room for him, I'm shaking now, I make no effort to stop him.
He nudges the door over, not quite shutting it.

I'm standing with my back to the wall, looking up meeting his eyes, my breath catches as he lifts a hand and traces his fingertip around a pale pink areola. It immediately tightens, which makes him smile and he pinches it quickly between his finger and thumb causing me to gasp and arch into his torment. I feel a hot pool of arousal build between my thighs.

'I thought it was time I took a closer look,' his voice was so quiet now as if sharing a deep dark secret with me.

I nod, still not able to find my voice.

His big hands then reach for each of my wrists and he lifts them, his grip is not tight but there is an authority there that makes me allow myself to be guided by him.
His mouth dips to mine not quite touching, brushing over my lips with his tongue moistening them as he then whispers, 'l still need to cum baby, down on your knees.'

'Erm... errrr... l,' I stutter not quite knowing what to say, feeling I should say something but I'm so caught up in his gaze it's as if I have no clue how to speak.
'Sh-sh-shhhhh, no questions, do as you are told! On your knees.', his voice softly controlling me.

I find myself sliding down against the wall, my wrists now firmly held in one of his big hands, so that as I find myself on my knees my hands are raised above my head. My face directly in front of his bulging trousers, and l literally salivate! My breathing quickens, I swallow quickly, my breasts heaving up and down as I lean towards him, and before I know my own thoughts l nuzzle into the bulge tenting his trousers.

I hear him laugh softly and I pull back to look up to him, his eyes are fixed on mine as his free hand unfastens his clothing, reaching in to free his swollen member. I can't help myself but watch closely as he strokes up and down his cock and I feel my clit throb, without touching l know l am soaking wet.

A small whimper comes from me involuntarily, just the sight of how hard he is has me desperate to taste! I'm scared but stupidly enthralled at the same time. My breathing heavy, l press my lips tight together as he teases along them with the glistening tip of his wonderfully rigid cock. Coating them with his promise, he smirks as I can't resist flicking my tongue along them to taste.

'Open your mouth baby,' his voice so sexy and calm I find myself doing just that, opening my mouth. My eyes darting between meeting his intense gaze and his dripping cock. 'Oh baby,' he laughs, 'wider than that! Show me your tongue.'

I widen my mouth, my pink tongue slides out and I wait, panting and looking up to meet his stare. He rests the tip of cock, now leaking quite heavily with his pre-cum, on my tongue and starts to rub it back and forth on my tongue. Smearing my tongue with his sweet-salty treat.

'This is what we will do baby, I'm going to allow you to taste me, with each stroke I make are then going to you ask for more. Can you do that for me?', his voice calm and in control. I nod my head again, at this point I am willing to agree to anything.
With that one nod of my head, he slides deep into my mouth. Nudging the back of my throat, my tongue pinned to the bottom of my mouth, I gag around him and he pulls back.

Still gripping my hands above my head, he looks down at me as l cough... 'what do you say, baby?'

'I would like some more p... please,' my voice breathless and shaky.

'Good girl.' his affirmation has me looking for his next thrust, and as he does I'm ready for his cock as it slips ever so slightly deeper into my throat. He holds there for a moment longer, and I feel my throat close and I gag again, panic making me struggle against his hold.

I feel my lungs burn and then he pulls back, I splutter as he leaves my mouth. Even before I catch my breath I find my voice, 'I want more ..please!', my voice husky from coughing. I hear almost a low growl from him as he thrusts back into my mouth and I take it, I want it.

'M... More pleasssse,' I can feel my pussy pulsate for this man as he starts to fuck my throat, repeated hard, deep strokes and I take it all.

'Ohhh ffff....uuck yes, yesssss babyyy!', his own voice now ragged, his hips seem to judder slightly and then with one last thrust he is deep in my throat and he pins me against the wall. I can't hold back the moan from somewhere inside me as I feel him swell in my throat, and then he twitches a louder growl filling the hallway. He empties straight down my throat. I swallow as best I can around him, hungry for his thick release.

We stay like this, him buried in my throat riding out his orgasm, his breathing heavy and labored until he slowly withdraws. As he pulls back I suddenly gasp for air filling my starved lungs, my chin dripping with a mixture of my own saliva and his release. I must look a mess but I don't care!

He lets go of my wrists and then hunkers down to my level, kissing my temple before resting his forehead against mine. No words needed, both lost in our own thoughts. My eyes locked with his, both still a little breathless, and then he stands to tidy himself.

I stay where I am kneeling, naked and so aroused by this man. I look up to him and smile as I whisper 'I want more...please!'
He smiles turns to walk out the door and then looks back at me.

'You will baby!', before walking out the door leaving it wide open.